Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited January 2019
    My frost thought was "for liking the mole?" XD than I remembered. Oh yeah that pregnant thing that I'm trying to ignore the nausea of xD thank you <3

Just waiting on doctor confirmation now
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Is it your first child? And what gender do you want? Boy or girl?
  • Options
    It will be my third. :) I have two little girls already 5 and 6, I would love a boy. My girls have been begging for a baby brother for years as well and it's hard to explain to them that babies don't come from nowhere when their cousin is adopted and to them did appear out of nowhere xD

They think I'll just have the baby in a couple days or something. And they patted my stomach and said "is it one or two?" And then one of them said " I want to call it Cici"
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited January 2019
    Shadami wrote: »
    It will be my third. :) I have two little girls already 5 and 6, I would love a boy. My girls have been begging for a baby brother for years as well and it's hard to explain to them that babies don't come from nowhere when their cousin is adopted and to them did appear out of nowhere xD

They think I'll just have the baby in a couple days or something. And they patted my stomach and said "is it one or two?" And then one of them said " I want to call it Cici"

That's adorable XD I love it XD

Congrats! I wish you all the best with this new addition to the family ^^ I hope it all goes smoothly!
  • Options
    I'm always nervous and don't believe it until I see an actual ultrasound. So I'll probably be more excited when it becomes real to me xD

But thank you guys. <3 I'm actually really hoping it was a true positive. And not a false one.
  • Options
    Aww, I hope for you it's a boy, but on the end we are grateful if the baby is all well and healthy. :blush:
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'd like to have at least one of each, but it's fine as long as they're healthy.

My mom actually has 4 sisters, so I guess my grandparents weren't meant to have a boy :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Im 4th of five. My parents are both from 8 and my husband is from 3/8 (all his sister's didn't make it cause his mom can't carry girls) :/ so having just two was kinda weird xD
  • Options
    I have two sisters. My parents had 4-5 siblings. I think the trend is fewer kids. Honestly, 5 or 6 is a bit too much for me. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Congrats with the possible little one, haha. :blush:

I'm the youngest under a brother and sister. :)And my mum's also the youngest under a brother and sister. Dad's the second out of 5, only 1 sister, but his older and third brother died when they were young. :'(
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Oh the trend is for sure fewer kids. My husband and I both agreed we like big families though. XD But as he says "if we get a third girl and no boys we're done!" XD can't handle that much female around him xD
  • Options
    Yeah, 3 girls are awesome! :smiley:
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Congratulations Shadami! :blush:

Here's hoping you have a boy this time, Though having any little baby in the house will be so cute! :heart:

Makes me broody for my own little ducklings, Though my partner refuses to adopt he says "We have a dog, Isn't that enough?"
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Or boy twins... :p
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Twins run in both our families. So that is possible. xD

I'd rather have a cat than a dog. I'm sure you'll get one eventually. :smiley: my friend just convinced his fiance of 10 years to have a child. And omg their baby girl is so cute. She has a silver streak in her hair!
  • Options
    Awesome!
  • Options
    Okay I believe from what I remember his mom's side comes every generation with twins. The ones in his didn't make it sadly. His mom was driving an ambulance that got tboned. :( So we're on target for twins from that side.
    My dad's sisters are twins but I don't know if that generation is every gen or every other or every three. (Yes these are a thing xD) so don't know about due there. But my mom's side skips generations and... My grand aunts were twins so I'm due for twins there as well. XD

Wow and those are just the twins that I've met o.o my brothers twins don't actually count because he's not blood related to me. Oh god. XD I could definitely be having twins.
  • Options
    Aww sweet... 2 little boys... Double trouble... ;)
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Aww sweet... 2 little boys... Double trouble... ;)

How about...
    screenshot-403.jpgscreenshot-403.jpg

Doubley Troubley?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/X6Ar_qlPRmA

It's a new Epic Episode! That execution...
    So many things to discuss! Flags, Jenga, possible clues, who put that pole in the grass and... Nikkie or Robèrt gone? Or maybe another assingment where their fate lies in the group's hands? I love the cliffhanger, but it's a shame that I can't cross out an extra name. Although Nikkie and Robèrt weren't my main suspects...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    - The clothes line task looks interesting. Too bad they took away the group's Spanish speakers. :D It would be funny if Jamie actually ended up being the Mole.
    - I wonder how they'll return all those clothes. If I had to lend mine, I'd have a hard time reclaiming.
    - Oof, 1500 down the drain. Holy Moley
    - "Nikkie has steady hands; she's a makeup artist" Good point :D
    - Interesting pairings we have for the Jenga. The two younger guys (barring Niels). Two older guys. Two blonde women. Two brunette women :D
    - Who would've thought that a Jenga match would make for interesting TV?
    - Nikkie is so adorable. :D But is that to disguise the fact that she's ZE MOLE? 🤔 Although they do say it's never the youngest contestant
    - Evelien is super lucky. :0 I don't see her going home anytime soon...unless she risks it and it doesn't pay off
    - Oh, Merel is even luckier
    - Robert has good instincts. He seems less likely to be the Mole to me
    - Hmm...they said that Sinan and Nikkie were preoccupied. They couldn't have taken the pipe outside. Rick Paul seems to be the one who could escape notice to do it. Or maybe Niels.
    - 1500. Woot woot
    - They managed within 26 minutes. They did really well but underestimated themselves. I wouldn't have taken the risk though, especially with the loss in the first challenge.
    - Ooh, a creative execution, like what Turner does.
    - This seems ominous. As if Jamie is the one to leave...
    - Oh, Jamie made it. I guess it's between Robert and Nikkie. But I'm liking everyone so far :(
    - Ooh, a cliffhanger. I can wait :D

• Options
    - Did Nikkie or Robert give out their suspects? I feel like whoever gets eliminated would give us more information.

• Options
    I don't know why but it's still Niki for me. We will only know next week if I'm right... But this was amazing and all that lights! Reminds me of one of my AYTO finals
  • Options
    Btw, Vul, was anyone ever disqualified or removed from WIDM for breaking the rules or unsportsmanship?

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Btw, Vul, was anyone ever disqualified or removed from WIDM for breaking the rules or unsportsmanship?

Nope, that never happened. All people who were eliminated without getting a red screen left due to health problems. Oh, and someone on season 4 took a bribe to voluntarily leave.
    Banner.png