Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Pretty much half the country has heard of that spoiler XD. Including me.
    :/ In the app only 2% suspected Nikkie. Robèrt got more than 5%, for comparison. Though I think they would keep Nikkie's exit a cliffhanger because she has a huge worldwide audience from her YouTube channel. If they leave her in for 1 more episode they can pull that audience in for 1 more episode and potentially have more viewers hooked.

I find it pretty interesting to see everybody leaving so soon. What would the Mole's position be and what would they do?

Sinan's been in a key position twice this episode. Both times he was really suspicious. I might consider him as a new suspect, especially since my no. 2 has left.

Niels' action is technically legal, items like journals, Jokers, Topitos can be stolen, and have been stolen in the past. Trust nobody, you have to watch your stuff or else people can and will snoop. On an ethical level it's a different thing though.
    Also things to consider how dirty it was: would Evelien have gone home if Niels did not swap the Jokers? Or... if Niels is the Mole? Would it be ethical for a Mole to try to influence who goes home through unethical actions?

The coffee game: a typo would be ideal for the Mole to make: a subtle mistake which costs money from the pot. Niels has dyslexia, which means he has an excuse to hide behind.
    Sinan didn't do much either. I didn't pay a lot of attention during this game, since dad was talking a lot, so I might have to rewatch it again.

The balconies: the group might not be able to recap that game. But we can! :) If we pay attention to what clues were where we can recap and see what was sabotaged.
    I find it a shame that we didn't get to see the discussion on whether or not to use journals this challenge. That's where I've seen some suspicious activity and now we're deprived of it. :(

And yes, happy birthday Jamie! :smiley: And a realisation: if I would make it to WidM somehow, maybe I could celebrate my birthday on the show! :smiley: 🎂🎉🎈🦊
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    So I've just watched the latest de Mol episode:
    - Poor Nikkie, it was sad to see her go. I really liked her personality.
    - For some reason, Sarah Chronis has popped up as a possibility for le mol.
    - Barakammakaka is so beautiful! Those views were everything.
    - I really liked the balcony challenge, bravo to the acoustic guitarists!
    - No money in the pot from the balcony challenge :o
    - I'm not taking a liking to Niels :/
    - Cumpleanos Jamie! I see the Jenga game has returned :P
    - The little ducky squeak before the challenge! <3
    - Wow no money in the pot from the coffee challenge :o The mole is definitely laughing.
    - Evelien's joker has been sabotaged :o Poor Evelien, her reaction was definitely interesting.
    - And Evelien gets the chop :o I AM SHOCKED. I feel really bad for Evelien, especially after the announcement as well.
    - My suspicions are still on Merel & Jamie, Rick Paul & Sarah definitely gave me a few red flags this episode though, will be interesting to see what happens next week.
    - Watching this series makes me want to learn Dutch!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    So I got in here to look up the new episode since I still haven't watched it and was dramatically saying "wie es de mol" out loud.y daughter who is five screamed from the bathroom " I like wee is de mol don't watch it without me!!!"
    Not sure she even knows what's happening in it since she can't read xD

That's so cute :joy: I'm sure she can pick up on the action and body language of the players
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    The youngest contestant got eliminated early again. :( I really liked Nikkie, just like Bella last season
    Lol, they played Nelly on the bus :joy:
    That meteorite is amazing. And what's more: someone put a building on it
    Nobody trusts nobody 🤔
    "We have the most testosterone" -- Well, Robert has pretty big arms from baking too.
    Hmm...everyone seemed keen to go back right away
    An all-or-nothing cooperation game. These usually tend to fall apart. The Mole is killing it this season
    That Jenga present :joy:
    Did Robert make that cake? It must be great having a baker along when it's your birthday
    "Don't wash your clothes with coffee" :joy:
    The "Rita Corrita" one seemed like a deliberate spelling error
    Niels opened his joker right? And he used one in the quiz. Hmm...
    That's so unfortunate for Evelien. That joker could've saved her :( Maybe those two jokers she used last time put her ahead of Nikkie, but her suspicions were still wrong
    Only two women left. And none of my current Mole suspects are women.
    I KNEW IT WAS NIELS
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Leaving in around 30 minutes! :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member

*squeaks* Enjoy!
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options

*squeaks* Enjoy!

Je suis arrivé. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options

*squeaks* Enjoy!

Amuse-toi, mon renard

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

*squeaks* Enjoy!

Amuse-toi, mon renard

Oui oui! 🦊🦊
    Banner.png
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    What's Renard?

Finally watched the episode.
    I really liked nikkie and evelien. I didn't suspect either of them and they both go in one episode. Ouch, harsh. :(
    Niels though. So... Aggravating.
  • Options
    What's Renard?

Finally watched the episode.
    I really liked nikkie and evelien. I didn't suspect either of them and they both go in one episode. Ouch, harsh. :(
    Niels though. So... Aggravating.
    Yeah, I suspect he took a dip in popularity after that.

Renard is fox 🦊

• Options
    edited January 2019
    it's not the first time though. :( That's stupid pole thing where I swear it showed him carry it over and put it in the grass.. "no no I put them all right here I swear"

Amuse you my fox? I think I'm missing something xD is vul a fox?
  • Options
    If he is the Mole, he's not very subtle :D

• Options
    it would almost be a good strategy though... Being so obvious that everyone is like pssssh he's just messing. He's just dumb...
  • Options
    it's not the first time though. :( That's stupid pole thing where I swear it showed him carry it over and put it in the grass.. "no no I put them all right here I swear"

Amuse you my fox? I think I'm missing something xD is vul a fox?

Yip yip! 🦊🦊
    it would almost be a good strategy though... Being so obvious that everyone is like pssssh he's just messing. He's just dumb...
    That has been done before by moles. Sometimes it worked out phenominally, other times not so much...

But yeah, he's been through the storm on social media this weekend. :/ Several people think he deserves to leave next, or for his career to suffer, but some people also support him.

Stealing things like Jokers, journals and other game objects has happened before. Though actually swapping a functional joker for a fake is new.
    I think people would've not been so horrible if Evelien didn't get a red screen, as we now have the possibility Evelien might've been still here if it weren't for the Joker. But then again - Rik didn't announce a tie. So she may have been the executee anyways.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Idiomatically, s'amuser (to amuse oneself) means to have fun :)

• Options
    1z1fcd0.jpg

Something isn't quite right here... The bottom middle balcony is identical to the bottom right one. 🤔 What did the editing try here?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    1z1fcd0.jpg

Something isn't quite right here... The bottom middle balcony is identical to the bottom right one. 🤔 What did the editing try here?

Is it? Would they try something like that?

• Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    1z1fcd0.jpg

I don’t see anything... of course they’re the same? They’re from the same building. I’d be troubled if they weren’t the same XD the architect would have done a pretty wacky job then.
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    1z1fcd0.jpg

I don’t see anything... of course they’re the same? They’re from the same building. I’d be troubled if they weren’t the same XD the architect would have done a pretty wacky job then.
    Look at the perspective. The balconies above are filmed straight, while the one I'm referring to has our left side visible.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    1z1fcd0.jpg

Look at the perspective. The balconies above are filmed straight, while the one I'm referring to has our left side visible.
    I totally see it now O.O What the? Wonder why they had to do that... Perhaps someone or something was ruining a perfect shot and they needed to replace it :S

I've been watching trying to understand Klaas van Kruistum's videos after each episode and he pointed out someone finding:
    That the codes for the cages all correspond to timestamps in the episode where Sinan is on screen XD

Dx4l-YpWsAEpo6C.jpg

This works well with my theory that it's Sinan XD
  • Options
    That's a pretty interesting theory they got. The editor would have to keep that in mind with the montage. Might be a legit clue though. I should watch him more too.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    That's a pretty interesting theory they got. The editor would have to keep that in mind with the montage. Might be a legit clue though. I should watch him more too.
    I mean I've been really watching Sinan and not trusting the things he's been doing. Not to the point where I'm dead on him, but he's certainly reached the top of the list recently :S

Apparently it works for episode 3 as well, but I think that might just be coincidence XD And that it's solely within episode 4 if its a hint.
  • Options
    I mean I've been really watching Sinan and not trusting the things he's been doing. Not to the point where I'm dead on him, but he's certainly reached the top of the list recently :S

Apparently it works for episode 3 as well, but I think that might just be coincidence XD And that it's solely within episode 4 if its a hint.
    I've also heard of a clue to RP though: https://www.wieisdemol.com/forum/2019/?topic=67147.msg2160039#msg2160039

While being lasered, the De Mol logo on the joker is not complete and the logo reads De Mul, or Rick Pauk van Mulligen.

At least Evelien's not in my list anymore,
    I might consider Sinan now too XD
    Banner.png
  • Options

I've also heard of a clue to RP though: https://www.wieisdemol.com/forum/2019/?topic=67147.msg2160039#msg2160039

While being lasered, the De Mol logo on the joker is not complete and the logo reads De Mul, or Rick Pauk van Mulligen.

At least Evelien's not in my list anymore,
    I might consider Sinan now too XD
    I don't think that works sadly. They're showing how they're made and made differently with the exemption inside, they kinda can't show it lazering a complete one :S So I dont think that's a hint, more someone is forcing it :S I could be wrong tho...

I think the best hint for it being RP is when he almost raises his hand but doesn't XD
    ALSO! He wrote "Ik ben de mol" on Jamie's birthday Jenga blocks! There was a partial shot of it, someone pointed out.

I never had the three girls who went home on my list really :S So it's not helping me much XD Send home one of the boys and I'll feel better.