Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    That's a pretty interesting theory they got. The editor would have to keep that in mind with the montage. Might be a legit clue though. I should watch him more too.
    I mean I've been really watching Sinan and not trusting the things he's been doing. Not to the point where I'm dead on him, but he's certainly reached the top of the list recently :S

Apparently it works for episode 3 as well, but I think that might just be coincidence XD And that it's solely within episode 4 if its a hint.
    I've also heard of a clue to RP though: https://www.wieisdemol.com/forum/2019/?topic=67147.msg2160039#msg2160039

While being lasered, the De Mol logo on the joker is not complete and the logo reads De Mul, or Rick Pauk van Mulligen.

At least Evelien's not in my list anymore,
    I might consider Sinan now too XD
    I don't think that works sadly. They're showing how they're made and made differently with the exemption inside, they kinda can't show it lazering a complete one :S So I dont think that's a hint, more someone is forcing it :S I could be wrong tho...

I think the best hint for it being RP is when he almost raises his hand but doesn't XD
    ALSO! He wrote "Ik ben de mol" on Jamie's birthday Jenga blocks! There was a partial shot of it, someone pointed out.

I never had the three girls who went home on my list really :S So it's not helping me much XD Send home one of the boys and I'll feel better.
    It would read De Mul in the screen though, which would later become De Mol. So it could still work.

I noticed that too, that has been a hint once before too, also at another contestant's birthday XD. Have you ever seen season 5? Merel wrote something too though. 🤔
    Yup, RP's behaviour tells in those voting moments are really interesting.

If Merel leaves next though... Then all the people who were exempt in episode 1 are the first 4 goners. XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    omg those doors are exactly the same o.o down to the fold in the curtain and the lighting on them which shouldnt' be the same. wow.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Hmm, yeah, it seems those exceptions in ep 1 were really needed :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    ....I'm so behind. Lol
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    You need to watch it, it's good :smiley:
  • Options
    #WatgaatSinandoen
    Banner.png
  • Options
  • Options
    YAY. Gonna watch when I get home
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I’ll watch this tonight ^^

I had a dream that the mole was Sinan and then despite getting the highest score (there was a chart), I got eliminated XD
  • Options
    "Evelien will see this. And I'm sorry, but not really. Because that's the game."
    Pfff

Colombia is very beautiful. I think the Jungle Adventures pack really did Latin America justice, because the show reminds me so much of it.

Merel is super efficient. She doesn't seem Mole-y. So maybe the Mole this season is a man again.

WOOT! Photo finish! ;)

Oh, word jumble. I like these things. Of course, the Mole will probably drive badly and ruin all their efforts. This mission looks like it's going to be a disaster

They put Sarah in charge as overseer when she's dyslexic? Interesting... And Sinan is taking it easy... Robert doesn't seem to be participating much even when he went up.

Finisht. How fitting. :D And I guess it didn't go as badly as I thought

Sinan didn't want to go down the waterfall. Legit excuse, or did he want the ladies to do worse? 🤔

Ooh, waterfall rainbow.

You think it's possible for the Mole to alter one of the sticks while feeling it out?

"It reminded me of that scene in The Notebook where they were kissing in the rain, but there was no kissing then."
    :joy:

One box opened. Nice! Second box is a dud. Hmm....

The editing just said that Sinan's mole is a woman. I noticed that they never reveal the suspects of the person going home that episode, so maybe Sinan is going? Or maybe Jamie, because it just showed him clicking on Rick Paul and that's it.

Merel and Sarah are safe. Looks like a man is going home this week.

Hmm...when the camera panned to Robert, it looked like it was him. Too bad too. He was a champ, not giving up on the waterfall. I don't think anyone thought he was the Mole, so nobody's main suspect is gone this week.

Robert's suspects were Rick Paul, Jamie, and Merel. Maybe he spread his answers too much?

The editing is making it seem like Rick Paul is the correct quiz answer. I'd still split my answers up between Sinan and Rick Paul. Maybe Jamie, because I agree that he's also a bit suspicious. I don't think it's Merel though. She's too good.

• Options
    Some thoughts on episode 5 already:
    Bonus material on the website actually showed Niels and Sarah actually doing the joker switch with Evelien, interesting that wasn't shown on the episode here... I'd really like to see a chart for this season, I'm really wondering if Niels actually caused Evelien's demise or she was doomed on her own test already.

First Challenge: couldn't really pay attention here, since my brother's kids were noisy. Though pretty interesting how this one went well. Also: Sinan was just chugging along Niels and Jamie.

Second Challenge: I really think this game would've been better with 5 or 4 left, 7 was too much. Robèrt felt useless and jumped on the tower to help the ladies, Sarah messed around a bit, though I'm not convinced of her Moledom. Merel and playing on Lingo: On the aftertalkshow, Moltalk, a tweet wondered if that episode was still archived somewhere. THEY ACTUALLY SHOWED A CLIP OF IT! :joy::joy: Merel looked really different there, only way I know it was her is because Chris Zegers said so. Best course of action for the Mole imo: make short words on the tower.

Third Challenge: first thought: I'd have never went over the edge myself, no way. I am SUPER afraid of heights. At least Sinan is relatable to me, haha. ;) Though I'm not that heavy lol, just around 90 kg myself. :sweat_smile: Merel and Sarah both do Sinan's thing and their own right. Both of them very unsuspicious now. I mean, viewers and other players couldn't check. :/ And Robèrt. True hero went down, not fully unscratched but he made it. RP and Niels also did sketchy. One of them messed up there...

The execution: Alas, Robèrt. :( You were a delight for the season, but clearly not the Mole. Likely the fan favourite this year though. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Now that I think about it, Sinan's suspect is a woman while most of the other players are onto Rick Paul and Sinan. I think Sinan would've gone home if that was his answer. Or maybe it'll be like last season where he's the only one right and the Mole is Sarah or something. She's good at keeping a low profile.

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Now that I think about it, Sinan's suspect is a woman while most of the other players are onto Rick Paul and Sinan. I think Sinan would've gone home if that was his answer. Or maybe it'll be like last season where he's the only one right and the Mole is Sarah or something. She's good at keeping a low profile.
    That would be an interesting theory if that's indeed true. There have been Moles in the past that managed to stay undercover like that. The montage of who suspects whom isn't 100% reliable though, it can easily be manipulated by the editors.
    So we should always be careful with conclusions drawn from it.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    That would be an interesting theory if that's indeed true. There have been Moles in the past that managed to stay undercover like that. The montage of who suspects whom isn't 100% reliable though, it can easily be manipulated by the editors.
    So we should always be careful with conclusions drawn from it.
    True. Last season they withheld a very important sabotage during the train mission, because the other players didn't get to see it.

• Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Episode 5:
    Assignment 1:
    Another assignment where Spanish would be very important to know to get directions from locals. And the mole, assuming that they know some Spanish could easily 'mishear' the directions since the other person wouldn't know XD Evelien would have been great for this.

The Sinan, Niels and Jamie group just screams everything will go wrong XD I'm calling it now before it starts :P

Dawww! The grandmother giving them the idea of where to go!

Taking another team's photo, versus leaving it... On one hand if you take it, then they waste time looking about for one that isn't there. On another hand, they might never find it and then money is lost! I think a mol might want to take it, just on the off chance it wastes the time of another team. Rick Paul and Sarah are suspicious for taking it I think.

I don't think Merel or Robert are the moles, so I find their actions rather team-like... They're doing pretty well together. Considering there isn't a third person in the team, no one is watching them but each other, so that would be a perfect mole spot to be in, yet they both are working well... I don't really see them as suspicious.

The three men are the problem, I called it. >.> Bit hard when you have TWO moles in the team XD

Oh wow, they actually did it XD Nice!

However, whilst Rik revealed it was complete and a success, everyone cheers and appears happy, except for Sinan who smiles briefly and for a quick frame scratches his head. Since he's standing behind everyone, it kinda seems like he isn't as happy for the success, and that head scratch body language seems a little off to me.... But maybe I'm looking too into it :O

Assignment 2:
    If this was in English, I would be really good at this... But I guess not so much in Dutch... yet :P

Niels in the communicator spot............ Oh god no.
    Sarah is dyslexic, but is helping with the words?..... Oh god no.

Quick decision making is important in this. Spend too much time debating words instead of making them, and the cars will leave and change :S You just gotta go with the first one you think up to get ANY money.

"Geldla" is my new favourite non-word XD And there isn't even a second L XD Come on guys this isn't THAT hard :P

I feel like the guys in the pitstop did nothing for this challenge XD

Assignment 3:
    Sinan chooses to sit out for health reasons. This kind of reminds me of
    The mole from The Mole US 5 who didn't participate in an episode due to weight-related issues causing a medical emergency. But his lack of participation stopped one challenge and meant he didn't participate in the next few.
    Sarah was right about Sinan. He never gives 100% or does anything correctly when he tries... Or he does nothing and lets the burden fall on others. I'm entering a tunnel >.<

Memory.... Easy enough to mol XD

Sarah under that cold waterfall would be hell to abseil down in :S Poor girl! That would be exhilarating though!

The fact that WE can't see the sticks, means that we don't have a way to confirm if someone is pretending a number isn't their stick. Just based on what people are saying which could be true or false or they might have mishandled the stick or misremembered... It's quite clever design.

Robert getting cramps is exactly what I'd expect if I did it under a waterfall... However, he could just be over-exaggerating to avoid looking at the tubes in the least suspicious way, since everyone would be rather concerned and understanding.

They got it :3 The girls got it ^^

Poor Niels :S I think I'd be the same given the circumstances >.<

Hmmm... The four guys failed as expected XD All 4 of them doing the shifty moves XD

The Execution:
    I think my top three are Sinan, Sarah and Rick Paul.
    I am not sure where I stand on Jamie.
    I don't think that Robert, Merel or Niels are the mole.

Rik is so stern XD I guess it fits the tense nature of the game, but I liked when Art always seemed at least somewhat light XD

Ooooh... A man is going home! OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!

There goes the baker... Poor Robert :(
  • Options
    If Sinan is the Mole or winner I'll go and make a Mario Party-ish video named: "Sinan wins by doing absolutely nothing". XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    If Sinan is the Mole or winner I'll go and make a Mario Party-ish video named: "Sinan wins by doing absolutely nothing". XD
    All you need to do is figure out who the Mole is while the others do the heavy lifting for you :D

• Options
    @ChocoCub A very happy birthday to you! :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Aww, thanksies <3
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Happy birthday Choco!
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Happy Birthday Choco!!! 🎂
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Happy Birthday Choco! :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    The episode actually came out 6 hours ago. I think we neglected it. Time for some Moling. :sunglasses:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lom_VzUqfBk

• Options