Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Hint Theory:
    Extreme Spoilers!!!!
    So someone pointed out this, which they deciphered from the leader:

It shows that the first initial of the replaced challenges in order spell out... So far... "M O L I S"... Possibly the bike challenge being replaced could mean an initial of the Mole. Since there are only 3 more eliminations before the finale... That means 3 more letters, I believe?
    Mol is RPvM? Please let it happen.
    That's what I'm thinking will happen, unless they use some other kind of code or letters like... SRH (SaRaH) or... SNN (SiNaN)... JME (JaMiE)... Etc.
    That's really cool! :3 if only I spoke Dutch and knew all those random spellings instead of reading everything in English.

Happy Valentine's day everyone. ^^
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Happy Valentine's Day for y'all for who it's relevant 🦊💗🦊💗

Guess I'm restricted to send a flower to my mother or sister... :sweat_smile: Or maybe my little nephews?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/BUS4nzQExEE

Episode 7!
    Wow, the second double execution in the history of WIDM! D:D:
    Waaah, there goes my no. 1 suspect! I'm surprised Sarah survived though. I thought she'd be exit.

It's Sinan I guess? :sweat_smile:

Merel's reaction on grabbing that double execution envelope looked too genuine to be Moleish. Or else she's a VERY good actress.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Ooh, just as I'm about to leave for dinner.

I wonder who'll leave this time
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Yeah, I think it's Sinan :p
  • Options
    Or maybe Sarah
  • Options
    - I really didn't get the first challenge, but it's good that they succeeded.
    - Buuuuttt they pretty much lost their winnings because of the -2000, and now they're facing a double execution. After two safe rounds, I guess it was bound to happen
    - Hmm...lots of Moleing going on in the banana plantation
    - That's a kind gesture from Niels :0
    - Aww, I liked Jamie. Too bad his jokers weren't enough. I'm kind of counting on Merel to win now. But maybe...
    - It's not Rick Paul. :0 I'm still between Sarah and Sinan. If Merel is the Mole I'd be very surprised
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    My dream finale:
    Merel - winner
    Sarah - runner-up
    Sinan - mole

(Sarah and Sinan are interchangeable)

• Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    My dream finale:
    Merel - winner
    Sarah - runner-up
    Sinan - mole

(Sarah and Sinan are interchangeable)

I second this XD
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    My biggest fear Mole would be Nielson. Because of his Joker actions, and because he brought some unneccessary money into the pot.

But alas, in this article a tweet shows that his envelope has a small mark, so it can be told apart from the rest - an example of extra knowledge the Mole usually gets. So if that's indeed the case, it's Nielson.

I'd rather see Mole Sinan though. Merel and Sarah have their fair share of bringing in unnecessary money into the pot as well. I believe Merel gets the game better though, Sarah is acting too much like she doesn't get the game...

My dream finale would be:
    Mole - Sinan
    Winner - EviSinan, if he's not the Mole, elseway Merel
    Runner up - Meh

My worst nightmare finale would be:
    Mole - Niels
    Winner - Sarah
    Runner up - Sinan/Merel

The Ultimate Perfect Finale would be:
    Mole - Artie/Pacco
    Winner - Pacco/Artie
    Runner up - ... Rep?
    Fan Favourite - Artie or Fabio

:joy:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Oui, oui, je voudrais gagner le grand prix du Mole et devenir la gagnante ultime

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I think an unexpected finale would be
    mole-niels
    Winner- Sinan
    Runner up- Sarah
    And because of that, it's what I'm predicting because I've been so wrong on all the other seasons ive watched. XD
    also what changed this time. Was it something on fire with numbers on it? I have a hard time keeping track of the openings.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited February 2019
    Shadami wrote: »
    I think an unexpected finale would be
    mole-niels
    Winner- Sinan
    Runner up- Sarah
    And because of that, it's what I'm predicting because I've been so wrong on all the other seasons ive watched. XD
    also what changed this time. Was it something on fire with numbers on it? I have a hard time keeping track of the openings.
    I believe the motorbike one went missing... but we haven’t had it yet.

Funny that all 4 remaining players have 5 letter names XD
  • Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY YANNIK!!! 🎁🍰🎂

Here's hoping you're having a really great day today and that you'll have many years awaiting you. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Happy birthday Yannik!!
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY YANNIK!!!!!!

May your day be splendid and be yours to keep. :)
  • Options
    Happy birthday! :)

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Happy Birthday Yannik! :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Happy Birthday Yannik!!!

Anyone brought a cake for the celebration?
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Oh plum, I'm late by my time. Is it still Yannik's birthday elsewhere? If not, happy belated birthday! If it still is, happy birthday!
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm late too, sorry!! Happy Birthday Yannik!! :smiley:
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    So I had a really weird dream... I had received a card saying "My lovely Daughter" on it from @M13Vulpecula and inside it was him telling me I was his daughter and he was my real Mother and Father (yes both). He left a gift in the card, it was a word search puzzle.... 🤔
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    So I had a really weird dream... I had received a card saying "My lovely Daughter" on it from @M13Vulpecula and inside it was him telling me I was his daughter and he was my real Mother and Father (yes both). He left a gift in the card, it was a word search puzzle.... 🤔

But Kitty...
    giphy.gif
    Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    So I had a really weird dream... I had received a card saying "My lovely Daughter" on it from M13Vulpecula and inside it was him telling me I was his daughter and he was my real Mother and Father (yes both). He left a gift in the card, it was a word search puzzle.... 🤔

Directed by M. Night Shyamalan