Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Note: I'm on exams this week so I'll be less active.
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    just joined watching this show ... Literally just watched all of season 18 today because I'm getting the flu and was confined to the couch to get healthy again. It was so good!!! My suspect made it to the final three... And than was wrong xD oh well.

For this current season. I'm not sure yet. I think I'm going to rewatch them now that I have a bit better of an idea on how the show works.
    The one I was rooting for ended up being the Mole :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    just joined watching this show ... Literally just watched all of season 18 today because I'm getting the flu and was confined to the couch to get healthy again. It was so good!!! My suspect made it to the final three... And than was wrong xD oh well.

For this current season. I'm not sure yet. I think I'm going to rewatch them now that I have a bit better of an idea on how the show works.
    I really liked him! XD I honestly though Oulcay was the mole because everyone was always so relieved when they got a green screen and she always shrugged with a "yeah I knew I'd be green" and the only time she showed emotion from it was into the final three.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member

Vul, here is a quick tip.

The answer to the first question for your first exam is "I Don't Know".
    BTW, call me Jake.

I really liked him! XD I honestly though Oulcay was the mole because everyone was always so relieved when they got a green screen and she always shrugged with a "yeah I knew I'd be green" and the only time she showed emotion from it was into the final three.
    Pretty much everyone here was thoroughly convinced the Mole was Simone. :sweat_smile: The shock was huge when her screen went blood red in episode 8. As was the shock for most of the nation lol. :) Turner still has rock pebbles stuck between his teeth I've heard. ;)
    Olcay was my suspect after that. :)
    At least I figured out the Belgian Mole correctly in 2018. :)
    Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Vul, here is a quick tip.

The answer to the first question for your first exam is "I Don't Know".

Question 1: What is your name?
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif

I was starting to think it was Ruben, but then I thought, would it really be that obvious? The show's editing made it look like he was it. And Olcay said she put everything on Ruben one quiz and made it through, but it just so happens that the true Mole is also a man, and probably only one person got the Mole right, so everyone else did badly on the quiz. :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I didn't suspect Ruben at all. XD my second and third guesses got eliminated along the way. I didn't expect Jan at all for some reason.
    I'm bad at this. But I'm learning xD
    And failing as I watch season 8.
    Been watching as I create the games /teams for quest for adventure.
    And realizing that all three of my suspects. Got eliminated in the order I suspected them xD I don't have a Fourth. Oh well
    Honestly, I had no clue throughout the game. A lot was obscured by fast paced editing, so I just enjoyed watching things unfold :D

I didn't suspect Ruben at all. XD my second and third guesses got eliminated along the way. I didn't expect Jan at all for some reason.
    I'm bad at this. But I'm learning xD
    And failing as I watch season 8.
    Been watching as I create the games /teams for quest for adventure.
    And realizing that all three of my suspects. Got eliminated in the order I suspected them xD I don't have a Fourth. Oh well
    Season 8 - best season ever imo.
    :smiley:
    Banner.png
    Honestly, I had no clue throughout the game. A lot was obscured by fast paced editing, so I just enjoyed watching things unfold :D

Yeah, that's a bit of a shame from the recent seasons, some really telling sabotages are cut so we can't figure those out. :/

Although some of those sabotages are the most hilarious XD
    Banner.png

Yeah, that's a bit of a shame from the recent seasons, some really telling sabotages are cut so we can't figure those out. :/

The train mission from last season comes to mind

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

Agreed.
    Turner wrote: »

Agreed.

Oh, just try and watch some of the older seasons... 🤣😂🤣😂
    Banner.png
    Season 8. My favorite two were the mole and the winner. I shall just always assume from now on that my favorite is the mole xD
    Season 8. My favorite two were the mole and the winner. I shall just always assume from now on that my favorite is the mole xD
    ... That didn't work for me this season - Evi's out first. :c

At least you get this quote 100% now XD
    Banner.png
    Jan was my favorite, followed by Olcay. I liked Ruben as well; his eyes have that docile droopy look that makes you think he's nice. Plus I still find his "Jan is a hunk while I look like a human toothpick beside him" comment hilarious. :joy:

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Finally watching the episode:
    Nikkie: "IN WHAT KIND OF WORLD IS THAT A NUL?!" - I laughed so hard XD
    Rick Paul and Nikkie are great XD

Evi, who doesn't know how many degrees she has o.O I'm sure it doesn't work THAT different in Belgium that she can't count the equivalent. She had to answer the question in her application at some point, right?

A lot of moling HAD to come from the 8 on the ground. Lying about answers. Having one number off means you've got the question wrong immediately. Wasting time too... But Rick Paul and Nikkie couldn't do much from up high except stall... Which really didn't happen.

LASER ASSIGNMENT! Quality mole mission :P Cant have a season without some lasers ;)

I don't trust Sinan's hitting the laser, it was incredibly slow for him to move his leg when he had his entire body and weight already on the platform. And then to get edited as if it's the groups fault for making him break focus, and blaming them, could mean he's the mole.

Poor Nikkie ;_; She was gonna get that cupcake!

Sarah grabs the name plaque? o.O I don't believe she can be the dumb after several people explained theres a plank with your name and money underneath... Really?

Rick Paul being the hero only after everyone else failing could be mole action?

Sinan only wanted to leave for a joker, and the only time he attempted to leave the other two rooms showed plenty of money, so they couldn't fault him about having a joker. (Nevermind, they revealed it to them all XD)

Ooof XD Staying behind took a lot of money out... Hahaha! What a shock that'd be.

THREE WAY TIE?!?! Wow! Imagine going home because you did it slower than others ;_; Oooof... That'd be the worst!

Evi :( Darn... That's actually a big surprise. Wow :O

I really wanted my favourite to be the mole or to win and she did neither, so :'3 I was sads

@M13Vulpecula did I watch Season 8?
    Is that the one with Edo, Dennis and Regina? (Couldn't think of her name XD)
    HayloHusky wrote: »

@M13Vulpecula did I watch Season 8?
    Is that the one with Edo, Dennis and Regina? (Couldn't think of her name XD)
    Yup, that one. :) In Mexico.
    Banner.png
    HayloHusky wrote: »

I really wanted my favourite to be the mole or to win and she did neither, so :'3 I was sads
    Yeah, I felt bad for Olcay. She looked genuinely surprised to see Jan as the mole. :D

*stares ay Haylo's long description of the episode*
    Okay, I'm not that far into the show yet. xD I'm still trying to not be completely blindsided at the end of an episode. I'm watching season 9 now... spending way to much time on the couch feeling sick and nauseous. (oh, wait... I may be pregnant so now I at least know why xD)
    and yes. Edo and Dennis were my favorites in season 8. From episode one I think actually...
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Oh, congratulations Shadami! :smiley: