Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Happy new year guys, Sorry it's late but I was barely functioning by Midnight last night and in no fit state to type, 'Twas rather merry to put it lightly. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Happy new year guys, Sorry it's late but I was barely functioning by Midnight last night and in no fit state to type, 'Twas rather merry to put it lightly. :D

browraise.pngbrowraise.pngbrowraise.png
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Small news: I made a Steam Group for this community: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SimsRealityShowCommunity

If you're interested in joining - just give a call. :3

CandyCreeper42 just asked to join :)

Just added you. :)

Is that a Slime Rancher avatar on Steam? :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I keep forgetting to join that Steam group, I’ll do that today then.
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

And with that, I have finally requested a seat at the figurative table :)
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

And with that, I have finally requested a seat at the figurative table :)

*chants* One of us! One of us!
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Small news: I made a Steam Group for this community: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SimsRealityShowCommunity

If you're interested in joining - just give a call. :3

CandyCreeper42 just asked to join :)

Just added you. :)

Is that a Slime Rancher avatar on Steam? :smiley:

Yup! Not sure it's an official Steam avatar though - I think it might just be fanart I nicked. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though!
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options

The new season of WidM will premiere this evening here. Exciting! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I wonder what the mole's play will be this season
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I hope it gets translated soon after!
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    I hope so too... :smiley:
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I wonder what the mole's play will be this season

I hope it's play with a lot less actions that are actually things a proper Mole shouldn't do.
    Top scorer ar the Car-aoke, bringing in the x2 in the Red Lada race, finishing last-minute at the Moon view game. There are better ways to shed suspicion than that, Jan Versteegh. :expressionless:
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I hope it gets translated soon after!
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I hope so too... :smiley:

Me too, so we can discuss our wildest theories. :smiley:

My current suspects in my WIDM-App: 34 points on Evelien, 33 points on Evi, 33 points on Merel. These three have left me suspicious with their first impressions.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    The Mole has been leaked.

@M13Vulpecula is the Mole btw!
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    (BTW The Mole Has Not Actually Been Leaked. Just stating in case somebody thought it was actually leaked)
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    The Mole has been leaked.

@M13Vulpecula is the Mole btw!

If you're the Mole on Turner's I'd gladly switch places with you. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    10 minutes!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Finished reading out on reactions and early theories on WIDM.

First episode: Not saying too much. I do like Rik as a host though, he looks and feels comfortable doing his thing. Looking forward to the translation. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I wonder if the mole is a woman this time. 🤔 It could make for an interesting dynamic
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I wonder if the mole is a woman this time. 🤔 It could make for an interesting dynamic

Who knows? Time for you to watch. :)

https://youtu.be/bQuNsvYdb8s
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    So does that mean one of the exemptions is the mole? :o
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    So does that mean one of the exemptions is the mole? :o
    That means that one of the 4 exempted people has done the worst and got a red screen. But due to being exempt they weren't shown it, and made it through.

I think on the bridge the Mole would try and do their best to get many boxes in. The more exemptions they have, the more incentive there is to keep them and give up €2.500 in exchange. So with that in mind Evi and Merel accidentally losing that box is not suspicious.
    Banner.png
  • Options

"At least I'm not the Ron Bozshard of this season"

A little too premature to tell, isn't it? :D

Oh, only 4 exemptions. Last season's first challenge was worse with 6 exemptions, so the non-safe contestants had a 25% chance of being executed (actually 33% since one of them was actually the Mole). But then again, if everyone still takes the quiz and the exemption only works for the lowest scorer, the 6 unsafe contestants still have a good chance of survival.

Dance partners. I suppose the one who got paired with the bleach blonde man would have an easier time. Nikkie would remember hers because he was short (although Dutch women tend to be tall). And they all got their partners right. Who'd have thought?

Oh, doggy in the fountain!

Lots of young people in this season. Last season, only one person was in her 20's, and she was eliminated early.

Was that Jamie who spoke Spanish? I imagine it would be mighty helpful to know the language.

I got all the names so far, but I'm having trouble telling the brunette women apart because they have some similarities. :s

I think Jamie might go if he's already pinned down one person, but then again, he could luck out and his suspect could share certain answers with the true Mole. ... Oh, he did make it. Could the Mole this season be a man again? 🤔

Maybe Rick Paul is going home with the way it's framed? ... He made it too. :0

So it's Sarah, Sinan, and Evi, I think. But there's still the 4th exemption. Hmm...

Evi got the 4th exemption, so all of them went to the women this time. Sarah is the only one who wasn't safe.

Ooh, everyone's safe! I'd like to at least see more of each contestant before they go home, so this is good. :) So one of those four scored the lowest this time. It would be helpful to ask them who their suspects are, but then you can't count on them telling the truth.

• Options
    Oh, and it doesn't help that two of the brunettes are named Evi and Evielin. :s

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Oh, and it doesn't help that two of the brunettes are named Evi and Evielin. :s

Evelien has curls, Evi has been mentioned by me on these forums a billion times already. :sweat_smile:

Under this spoiler you find a compilation of times I've mentioned Evi on the Sims forums.
    I agree with Ninja.

Although, I do want to throw in a what-if-the-next-season-is-Netherlands-themed-thing. If I would see Jeff Probst struggling with pronouncing Camp* Schiermonnikoog and Camp* Terschelling, I'd like laugh my socks off. XD Or maybe even better, replace him with Evi Hanssen for that season. (ok, she's Belgian, but she has still co-hosted the first Dutch only season)

*Dutch history doesn't have any exotic tribes, but we do have people who go camping on the Waddeneilanden for a holiday, so there you go XD

Okay, TOP 10 TIME!

We were at... Top 10 early boots who still had personality potential in case they would have made it further in the game, right?
    (aka, top 10 anti-Fabio early boots)
    Jeff, Jeff, why not Evi Hanssen? The Belgian host of the Dutch/Belgian seasons? (too bad she stopped after one season with only Dutch Survivors... Don't really like Nicolette Kluijver :( however, Dennis Weening's still there as well... ;))

Eep! Tiger on the prowl! And he's hunting Emmetts! D:
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    dje2001 wrote: »
    I don't know why, but one of my favorite things is seeing hosts from reality shows on other reality shows lol. It's fun. :3

You mean the sim hosts? :p Yeah, that could be entertaining.... I'm struggling to think of any current examples though. :o
    A lot of times you see them play first, THEN become a host. Haylo's sim Taiha comes to mind.

And in real life, I've always wanted Julie Chen (US Big Brother) to go onto Survivor, and Jeff Probst (US Survivor) to go onto Big Brother :P

@HayloHusky do you still remember WidM (Dutch Mole)-contestants Dennis Weening and Nicolette Kluijver? They are the current hosting duo of Expeditie Robinson (Dutch Survivor). ;)

(Ok, it's the other way around, but it's something... Now if only Pieter Jan Hagens or Angela Groothuizen would play Robinson... ;))

Didn't Nicolette go first in her season :P I don't remember much of her... Dennis I remember :3 That's awesome.

I still like Evi Hanssen more than Nicolette. XD But, yeah, it's really funny. Dennis also played on Robinson. Guess who was on that season as well?
    Regina Romeijn!
    *Turner Mole Comment removed for convenience's sake*

Now watching the successor of the Escape Room! :smiley:Evi Hanssen is testing it right now live on DWDD! :smiley:
    Or maybe Nicolette Kluijver is not to be trusted? I dunno, she did REPLACE EVI HANSSEN AS FEMALE EXPEDITIE ROBINSON HOST!!! >:( >:( >:(
    Did I tell you guys that when coming up with Maya's WPP alias I took "Hansen" from the musical Dear Evan Hansen? Her middle name, Heidi, came from the fact that she was in hiding. What I somehow failed to realize until now is that Evan's mother, in Dear Evan Hansen, is actually Heidi Hansen. So Maya is basically named after a musical character. (And a one off character named Maya that I had for a story I was brainstorming.)

Also similar name: Evi Hanssen, the former Belgian Survivor host. :)

I HAS FUTURE SEE POWURZ!! :sunglasses:

Banner.png