The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EASING INTO SPRING EXCHANGE ~~~~ GIFTING NOW OPEN!!!! :) ~

Comments

• Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Catdog123 wrote: »
    Hope everyone is having fun working on their gifts, I know I am. Already have lots of ideas written down and one of them started in game. :)

@tanubanue That bunny picture is very cute.

Thanks :) I must have looked funny trying to get the picture. Hiding and things to not scare them away lol
  • Options
    Hey everyone :) It's fun to see a lot of chatter here on the thread. Anyone need any construction equiptment or paint or anything?
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    @Ciane & @Suzses - *My* base game I know is pre 2012. I forgot when I started buying my ts3 stuff. But as you had both said, if you have even **one** digital pack, I would be forced to that 1.69 patch. And since I have *2*..... craaaaa.ap. I have been looking to see if I can buy those 2 on disc. I'm even going to check to see that I don't have that "keep my games updated". I don't mind having to check something manually. In fact, I prefer it.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    Mama Dragon chose to not install her DDs and found some cheaper used discs through Amazon as they will take returns no problem if things weren't good - like missing the code.
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    I'm beyond excited right now; I just completed the two assignments that were due this afternoon, and since they're submitted I have time to start PLANNING :smiley:
  • Options
    Goooooooood (early) Morning!! It's finally Friday. woo hoooo **does happy dance**

So, the reinstalling of my sims 3 packs has commenced, and I had to stop only because sleep was winning the fight. lol But(!), I *did* manage to whip up a couple of quickie gifts for my buddy. B)
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    That's great to hear @MsPrissy88 :smiley:
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Hey all, Just quickly popping in to say that construction down at Cowplant construction as started and is going really well. I still have a way to go but so far, so good. :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Thanks @Sjappie and @Ciane!

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE B)
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,436 Member
    Yay for Friday. B) Now if it just doesn't rain all weekend . . . Well, if it does, I'll have lots of simming time and longer grass. :p I have completed one thing for my buddy and am thinking over the next.

Glad you were able to sort out your Origin/game issues @MsPrissy88.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    Awww thankyou @Ciane :)
  • Options
    Thanks @suzses!

And now that I have reinstalled a few things (i.e. all of my store items ), and I've got the 2 quickie gifts out of the way, I can finally concentrate on *what* I was going to do for my buddy!!

I wasn't going to do anything else this weekend........ *ugh* can't any way - it's been raining since I woke up :s
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    I've been busy busy...but I did some thinking and started putting some things together some seem to be coming along fine others maybe need more planning but coming along I think we'll see what makes the cut and what doesn't :D Other news tomorrow I go to the animal shelter to work with cats so probably won't get much simming done but we'll see :D
  • Options
    Dear Buddy,

I know what you asked for in your letter, but I can honestly say I totally suuc.k at creating those kind of things. Mine always turn out to be more than the average..... well, you'll see when it comes time for gifting. Still, I do hope you'll like what I am creating for you at the moment. I do have some work to do on your gift, but I was also thinking of something else that I can do.

For now, tho, this is my update!!

Sincerely... ME!! lol
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    I am super happy to have a break for the next few weeks; gives me lots of time to sim :)

I've been researching for my planning B)
  • Options
    Dear Buddy, I haven't gotten any further than a color palette and a pic. I spend a lot of time looking for the perfect inspiration. When I find it, I know it's right. Thankfully, it's early yet and I still have lots of time.
  • Options
    @Ciane You sound a lot like me, I spend so long finding the right inspirational pictures but then when I have it I'm good to go, this time as been a mixture of do it myself and finding the picture...suffice to say that I'm worried I won't find the perfect picture.

Dear Buddy (Me to you)
    I made some progress yesterday, I would say that second gift is about 25% done. I still haven't tested gift one but once it's been tested it is pretty much ready to be exported. <3

Dear Buddy (You to me)
    I hope that you are having fun with whatever you may be creating. <3
  • Options
    Happy Monday everyone! :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Shannen wrote: »

Hey Sweet Niece :)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    when do i get to start stealing stuff?
  • Options
    (*stealing @Shannen's buddy greeting -- hope you don't mind*)

Hi Buddy!! (you to me)

Guess what I got in the mail over the weekend..... the MOVIE stuff pack!! However, while that's cool and all, I **can't** install it yet, as I have to wait to get the money so I can buy Diesel on disc. See, right now I have that stuff pack (meaning, diesel) on digital download, and I really -- I mean, really really -- don't want to update my sims 3 game *through* origin. So I wanted you to know, that IF you happened to have (and use something from) Movie stuff pack, just know that it will be some time before I could use your wonderful gift. Hope you won't be offended. I just figure that once I have Diesel on disc, I can resume installing the rest of my packs.

Thanks for understanding. :)

Dear Buddy (me to *you*!)

I actually just finished creating something I *think* -- and hope you're gonna absolutely love!! It's not tested yet.... I was planning on doing some tonight. Aaaaand take some pictures!! 'Course, I was thinking of creating a video for you to showcase what all I am doing........ (*light bulb suddenly goes on above my head*) ....... Hmmmmm!!!

Any way.... Things are going good right now on my end!! Just a few more weeks, and I can unveil my surprise! B)
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    @Tanu - I know it's a little early, but I wanted to check in for the next check-in date. Not sure right now, but I might be busy this coming weekend with real life stuff that I need to take care of. Thanks!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    @Tanubanue Hope you are alright Auntie, haven't seen you in skype for days. It makes this one sad :(

@Msprissy88 Oh, I don't mind that you have used that style of greeting. :)