Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EASING INTO SPRING EXCHANGE ~~~~ GIFTING NOW OPEN!!!! :) ~

Comments

• Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    If possible I'd like to check in early as well! This thursday my sweet man and I are together for three years, and it's the last weekend of my break, so I might also be away for the weekend.

Dear buddy, I have been on a small creating break as well. My man bought Assassins Creed Syndicate and I just had to try it, and it's like it's created around my dreams for a good game ;) but don't worry. I still have three gifts finished for you, so it can only get better o:)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    @Tanu - I know it's a little early, but I wanted to check in for the next check-in date. Not sure right now, but I might be busy this coming weekend with real life stuff that I need to take care of. Thanks!

Okey Dokey You're checked in :)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    ****NEXT CHECK IN IS MAY 10TH BUT SOME PEOPLE ALREADY CHECKED IN SO HERE'S THE LIST :)****

Bookie
    MsPrissy
    Shannen
    Sj
    Suzses
    Post edited by tanubanue on
  • Options
    Thank you Tanu!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Thank you Tanu!

You're welcome Happy Anniversary and have fun!! :)
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,439 Member
    Dear buddy, unlike some thoughtful creators here, I have charged in, full steam ahead, and have just been *making things.* With tools and paint speckles strewn about, a plan has begun to come into focus, and now, I need to do a little cleanup. ;) I really hope you like what I'm making. This project has taken me into a town I've owned for a while but never played, and I'm loving it.

2.5 gifts made and Custard checked by me, but I need to tweak a few things here and there and finish the 3rd thing.

IRL, there will be a little cleanup going on here, too. We're expecting company next weekend, who will be here for a week, and there's much to do. Since the next check-in will be mid-visit and I see it's not totally verboten to pop in early, consider me checked in for now, too, just in case I'm much to busy with company mid-week to make it in here.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @Tanubanue Check me in please :)
  • Options
    suzses wrote: »
    Dear buddy, unlike some thoughtful creators here, I have charged in, full steam ahead, and have just been *making things.* With tools and paint speckles strewn about, a plan has begun to come into focus, and now, I need to do a little cleanup. ;) I really hope you like what I'm making. This project has taken me into a town I've owned for a while but never played, and I'm loving it.

2.5 gifts made and Custard checked by me, but I need to tweak a few things here and there and finish the 3rd thing.

IRL, there will be a little cleanup going on here, too. We're expecting company next weekend, who will be here for a week, and there's much to do. Since the next check-in will be mid-visit and I see it's not totally verboten to pop in early, consider me checked in for now, too, just in case I'm much to busy with company mid-week to make it in here.

That's kind of my tactics as well, lol. I just went and got started. It went smoothly with so many gifts done already :)

Also, to the person creating something awesome for me; I mostly hope you're having sooo much fun! Good luck and I'm really looking forward to the gifts you're creating for me :)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    ****NEXT CHECK IN IS MAY 10TH BUT SOME PEOPLE ALREADY CHECKED IN SO HERE'S THE LIST :)****

Bookie
    MsPrissy
    Shannen
    Sj
    Suzses
  • Options
    suzses wrote: »

Have a wonderful time with your company! :)
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    ... I just figure that once I have Diesel on disc, I can resume installing the rest of my packs.

I know this was addressed to your buddy, but I just thought I'd mention that it doesn't matter what order the stuff packs are installed in. You could install all the EPs and SPs that you have on disc now and simply install Diesel later when you get the disc.

Waves hi to all the busy buddies. I have been looking at pics on the web some more and have another inspiration pic. I admit that I have been playing my apocalyse challenge a lot. (The tournament ends at the end of the month and I am on the last generation with only with two fairly easy clears and one challenging one left.)

So, my check-in would say that I know what I'm making and vaguely what that will like. :mrgreen: I do feel confident that I will make something very special in plenty of time.

Real life is keeping me very busy right now as well. I just got a new roof put on my house and it took three weeks because of all the rain (which is a good thing around here, but not so good for my house at the time).

I have more real life projects planned and lots of spring cleaning going on too, but I usually find plenty of time to sim as well. :smirk:

• Options

Bookie
    Ciane
    MsPrissy
    Shannen
    Sj
    Suzses
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    Hiya, buddy :)

I've been having lots of fun in game; I've been making sort of 'drafts' where I'm experimenting before I decide on how I want finished products to look :) Think I'll google around for some more inspiration in between experimenting, and then will get some more play time in later tonight to try some things out.

Hope everyone is having a great day ^_^
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    ciane wrote: »
    ... I just figure that once I have Diesel on disc, I can resume installing the rest of my packs.

I know this was addressed to your buddy, but I just thought I'd mention that it doesn't matter what order the stuff packs are installed in. You could install all the EPs and SPs that you have on disc now and simply install Diesel later when you get the disc.

Waves hi to all the busy buddies. I have been looking at pics on the web some more and have another inspiration pic. I admit that I have been playing my apocalyse challenge a lot. (The tournament ends at the end of the month and I am on the last generation with only with two fairly easy clears and one challenging one left.)

So, my check-in would say that I know what I'm making and vaguely what that will like. :mrgreen: I do feel confident that I will make something very special in plenty of time.

Real life is keeping me very busy right now as well. I just got a new roof put on my house and it took three weeks because of all the rain (which is a good thing around here, but not so good for my house at the time).

I have more real life projects planned and lots of spring cleaning going on too, but I usually find plenty of time to sim as well. :smirk:

Hi hon! Really?! I do know that once you updated the base to 1.67 that you weren't going to get any more updates. With the exception of the stuuuupid update that EA wanted us to do with regards to origin. So, I can pretty much reinstall everything -- including Movie -- and once I get Diesel on disc, it will be "o - k"?! Cos, I thought that if you had to reinstall everything, that you were supposed to do them in their correct order.

I mean, it *would* be nice to get ITF reinstalled. I had a pretty good game going in my own created world. lol :D

Thanks!

Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    Hogging the thread again! lol :D

Hey Buddy!! ((me to *you*!))

My muse has been working SO MUCH recently, I can't seem to stop her. And the company she is working out of -- let me tell ya....!! They've got blisters UPON their blisters; what with all the work from my muse. I have a feeling that by the time she is done, **I'm** going to need a whole city block to show off everything! lol ;):D
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »

Hi hon! Really?! I do know that once you updated the base to 1.67 that you weren't going to get any more updates. With the exception of the stuuuupid update that EA wanted us to do with regards to origin. So, I can pretty much reinstall everything -- including Movie -- and once I get Diesel on disc, it will be "o - k"?! Cos, I thought that if you had to reinstall everything, that you were supposed to do them in their correct order.

I mean, it *would* be nice to get ITF reinstalled. I had a pretty good game going in my own created world. lol :D

Thanks!

I know it is recommended, but I always installed in order of buying, from the day we got TS1 ;) my games never crashed for non-computer related reasons. I've heard that especially the SP's are no big deal in which order they're installed as they don't add new gameplay that changes the game :)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member

Thanks!

Yep, the EPs and SPs are all coded so that no other EP or SP is needed. That means order doesn't matter. Back before there were super patches, each game disc would include some patching for the game before. That was when installing in order was important. However, the super patches catch you up on all the patching regardless of which EPs you have. As mentioned above by SJ, stuff packs contain only content and are very safe to install out of order.
  • Options
    Wow. I actually learned a few things tonight! Thank you @Ciane, and @Sjappie. I had already thanked @Tanu, for *she* had also agreed with Ciane and said that it would be ok. Something to do when I get home from work tomorrow! ha ha

And since I'm here, I might as well update my "letter" to the buddy _I_ have.......

Dear Buddy ((me to you!)),

You will be happy to know that I have now completed my gifts for you!! What?!??? Did _I_ say gifts? As in PLURAL?!?? Is that a typo? I'm not saying. ;):D I mean, I *can't*. My muse fell asleep. lol I **can** tell you, however, that I am done taking all the pictures that I wanted to, and all that is left is for me to come up with some sort of story.

I can't wait for you to unwrap your gift!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    ****NEXT CHECK IN IS MAY 10TH :)****

Aricarai
    Bookie
    Ciane
    Cm
    MsPrissy
    Shannen
    Sj
    Suzses
    Post edited by tanubanue on
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    I'm checking in early too. I'm still in the ideas stage, but I'm excited about the things swirling in my head.
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Hello, I see tanu has checked me in, good good :)

Dear buddy (me to you)

My muse is flowing with the music and just can't stop I've gone from planning and designing to concrete plans. Everything is coming together very smoothly and my muse is quite satisfied. with some of them my muse really thinks she's outdone herself and expanded alot of energy planning a few of them. i think it's safe to say my muse's song has ended and is ready for a good rest while I finish up a few touches. I can say it's something to look forward to ;)
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    @tanubanue could I please check in early? :)

Things are going pretty well with buddy gift-making over here! I've been alternating between researching inspiration and just charging full steam ahead with some gift making. One is nearly finished ^_^ and as for another, it's in my head, ready to come out in game once I have time to open my laptop for something other than this uni assignment, hehe!
  • Options
    ****NEXT CHECK IN IS MAY 10TH :)****

Aricarai
    Bookie
    Ciane
    Cm
    MsPrissy
    Shannen
    Sj
    Suzses
    Hanne
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Dear buddy (me to you),

Real life has been keeping me really busy, but I have a clear plan of what I'm going to make. The stories are there already, I just need to change them into actual gifts! I'm currently drafting everything in game, and will go from there. I'm having a lot of fun, and I hope everyone else is having a good time as well!
  • Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    Checking in early please :)

Hi Buddy,
    I know I haven't been on here in a while but I was on vacation for a week and now I am back and ready to go. I did get a bit of start before we left so everything looks to be going smoothly so far. I am hoping to get back in the game this week and pick up where I left off.
    :)