Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SjappielovePaul, thanks you all!

SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
edited October 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
So there've been a lot of people around helping me and I wanted to thank all of you! I hope everybody who's gifted me is active on the forums and will read my thanks. For all of you I want to say I really appreciate every single gift you gave me, they are all beautifull. I like the small gifts which just give me a happy start or ending of my day. I like the gifts as big or bigger as a venue, they make me feel warm on the inside out because you deem me worthy of your SimPoints. This generousity is what I would love to see every day in RL, the world would be a much better place. Everybody helping each other, it dazzles my everytime, how kind you all are :)

You are all awesome!!

@NESChic - Thank you very much for the Electrifying Illumination Floor Sign and the Wave of Reticulation! I love these items, they're beautifull in a modern setting! I can't wait to use your beautifull gifts :)

@shayleajay - Thank you very much for the Bevy of Branches Sculpture! I love the natural look and I'm going to try and build a natural home soon :)

@simgeek79 - Thank you very much for the Breaches and Branches Sculpture and the Timberland coffeetable, I can't wait to use them in the natural home I want to build!

@Reachsims - Thank you very much for the Window Group by BahHaus, the Safer than Safe End Table, the Woodland Counter Island, the Window to the Soul by BahHaus, the Transparant Window by BahHaus, the Miniature Sailboat, the Once Upon a Time - Quaint Cottage Window and the Once Upon a Time - Quaint Kitchen Ice Box! You've been so very, very generous!! I can't wait to use these several items! you helped me finish the Happily Ever After set and the BahHaus set. I need to say one more time; it's not an issue to help you out in the once a day lottery :) you're so good to your fellow simmers! Also thanks for nominating me for the Barnacle Bay lottery :)

@melaniet1020 - Thank you very much for the Al Fresco Street Market!! It's gorgeous!! And such a big, generous gift :) I love it :)

@AMofOz - Thank you very much for the Food Sample Sculpture :) it's such a cute little gift, it'll look great on my kitchen counter!!

@maria_loves_alex - Thank you very much for the Taintless Window by BahHaus! I love this set it's going to help a lot making some modern homes!

@Readalot1 - Thank you very much for the Vivid Vineyard Floor Lamp! You're very right it's a beautifull lamp, I love to use it in the natural themed homes I'll create :)

@Kb777 - Thank you very much for the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Quaint Kitchen Counter! It's a beautifull piece and I appreciate your help completing the Happily Ever After set. It's a very nice piece of it!

@mothersuperior2 - Thank you very much for the Zirconium Chandelier - It's gorgeous! It'll look great in pretty much any dining or hallway or actually in pretty much any room haha!

@LilaLatzhose - Thank you very much for all the available items of the Brunch at the Old Mill set! It's such a generous thing to gift me a complete set especially as the ads weren't running hot for you as you said. I apreciate you gifting me eventhough you didn't have to much SimPoints. If there's anything I can get you, just let me know :)

@scillakees - Thank you very much for the BahHaus window, the BahHaus Boxy' Window, La-Di-Da Windows by BahHaus, the BahHaus Immaculate Window and the High-Reaching Window by BahHaus. I love this set and you gave me so much of it :D I'll be making modern homes like crazy haha!!

@ApparentlyAwesome - Thank you very much for the Once Upon a Time - Quaint Dining Chair and the Once Upon a Time - Quaint Cottage Dining Table! I love these natural items, it'll make such a nice little spot on the patio!

@CottonCandyFaery - Thank you very much for the World of Wonder Carrousel Collection! It's lovely together with the Boulevard venue! I'll try and make a beautifull venue with a combi of the Carrousel Collection and the Boulevard items, I'll tag you when it works out and I'm able to post pictures :)

@Readalot1 - Thank you very much for the Haiku of the Lotus! It's a very nice piece to use in a modern themed home :) can't wait to use it!

@WaterHornet - Thank you very much for the Super Tall Window by BahHaus, the Transcendental Window by BahHaus, the BahHaus double door and the BahHaus Garage Door v.1! They will look great in a modern mansion with a huge 6-cars garage ;) you're always so generous that your name will pop up multiple times in this list, you're just such a wonderful person. Your life isn't easy but yet you try to stay so positive and enjoy the people in your life, I have a lot of respect for you.

@mothersuperior2 - Thank you very much for the Abstract by BahHaus piece! I haven't tried recouloring it, but I will soon! It does look great in modern homes ^^

@gnlovew - Thank you very much for the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Quaint Cottage Coffee Table and the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Quaint Kitchen Island Counter! They look so beautifull in a natural setting, I think I might make a cottage like home in Hidden Springs with these furnishings!

@NESChic - Thank you very much for the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Quaint Cottage Sofa! That print does look great in a woodchoppers home haha, but I'm glad we still have CASt in the game ;)

@simgeek79 - Thank you very much for the BahHaus fence and the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Guiding Light Lantern! That BahHaus fence looks so awesomely bizarre haha! I love it. Also my natural build that is coming up will have a wine cellar with this Lantern :)

@Anfoxxy - Thank you very much for the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Wisely the Owl Sculpture! It's such a funny little sculpture, it looks great :)

@NagyGina - Thank you very much for Lucky Palms and the Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire! It's such a generous thing of you to have started the SCL! Also thanks for sponsoring the lottery and giving a little extra, I really appreciate it, it's also awesome to see my Sims trying to use the Bow :P I want to give you a huge thumbs up for your generousity!

@Nesoiancitizen - Thank you very much for the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Quaint Kitchen Sink! It's a cute piece to finish of a natural themed kitchen, so it'll look great :)

@ApparentlyAwesome - Thank you very much for the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Jack be Quick Table Candle and the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Porridge Prep Wall Shelf! Here you are again on my thread, thanks for being a generous person and lighting up your fellow simmers day :) I love these little natural pieces

@Reachsims - Thank you very much for the Gift of Speech Baby Monitor and the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Pauper Pedestal! Your generousity struck me again :) it's such a wonderfull thing you do for your fellow simmers. I love the baby monitor it's a very nice piece in the game, also the Pauper Pedestal looks cute in a natural baby room :)

@wittanthony1 - Thank you very much for the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Gathering Wood Sculpture, the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Treats for Granny Sculpture and the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Stories and Caps Wall Shelf! They look so nice in the small places, the gathering wood sculpture makes my fire places look complete while the Treats for Granny look great in my kitchens :) the wall shelf looks good pretty much anywhere!

@ApparentlyAwesome - Thank you very much for the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Quaint Cooker Stove! I love this stove in any kitchen that I want to give an old look

@mothersuperior2 - Thank you very much for the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Happily Ever After Bookshelf! This bookshelf really looks so cute :) it's like an inherited piece from grandma!

@Reachsims - Thank you very much for the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Quaint Kitchen Hood Lamp, the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Stroke of Midnight Clock, the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Woodman's chair, Once Upon a Time Cottage - Just Right Dining Chair, the Dolly Door and the Fair Folk Easel! This time you finished of two sets for me and you got me so many things form the Happily Ever After set that it's price went deep sea diving, your generousity doesn't seem to know any boundaries ;) you are awesome!

@Kb777 - Thank you very much for the Little Lullaby Crib! I just love this crib, it is so very, very, very cute! I might put in every single baby room from now on haha

@Licinia88 - Thank you very much for the Dream Bookshelf! I love to use this one in a baby room it's such a nice light piece :)

@WaterHornet - Thank you very much for the Dreaded Dresser, the Vined Mirror and the Window of Dreaming! These things are well... dreamy! They can make any home look like you enter a fantasy world, they've made a lot of houses home :)

@LadyGreenEyes - Thank you very much for the Fantasy Activity Table! I love these children items because it personalizes every room on it's own :)

@Nesoiancitizen - Thank you very much for the Grapes of Nectary Stove! It looks so Italian themed haha! It would make a beautiful old European kitchen and I love that :)

@ApparentlyAwesome - Thank you very much for the Grapes of Nectary Stove Hood! It finishes of any old European themed kitchen, it looks great

@Reachsims - Thank you very much for the Classy Chassis Dining Chair, the Home Economics Table and the Hot Rod Table! What can I say? I just love the 50's and now thanks to you I can make my Sims love the 50's!

@friendsfan36 - Thank you very much for the Coolsville Bar, the Cubecille Bar Stool, the Floral Swim Trunks, the Cast Iron Skillet Wall Sculpture and the Milkin' it Dairy Corral! I don't even know what to say, these items are awesome. I love them all and especially the Dairy Corral was very generous of you, thank you very much :)

@Felicity1169 - Thank you very much for the Bearly on Time Clock! It's so cute!!! It looks so nice on the childrens rooms :)

@Reachsims - Thank you very much for the Vineyard Vittles Refrigerator and the River Rock Fire Place! These are just going to make such a nice cottage in the woods for the luxurious lifestyle sims!

@PinkLoveJonas - Thank you very much for the Full Force Firewood! It makes any fireplace complete so it was a necessity, it looks great :)

@WaterHornet - Thank you very much for the Prism Art Studio! My first reaction was :open_mouth: wow :open_mouth: your generousity is a beautifull trait, you make so much fellow simmers happy, just wow

@mothersuperior2 - Thank you very much for the Aunt Angela's Cast Iron Cookery! I put it in one of my mansions and it just finishes the looks of that kitchen and many others!

@WaterHornet - Thank you very much for the Wild Bed Head, the Lindy Hop and the Lil' Terror! Well that first part about the bed head sounds a little strange lol, but still, I love that haircut on little boys, my sims children just needed a little more beautiful haircuts and you just gave me three more options, love it!

@Winkler64 - Thank you very much for the Spikey and Suave for Boys! Just gotta love those haircuts for boys, I love to have a little more options in it because the game itself doesn't have that many nice haircuts for boys

@mothersuperior2 - Thank you very much for the Souped up Napkin Holder! It is a beautiful little detail in any 50's dining, I love this look :)

seagull-simmer - Thank you very much for the Rabbit Ridge and the Straight Lines Activity Table! I love children items, they look so cute and it just gives so much more options than the game itself does

@Kb777 - Thank you very much for the Animal Friends Ceiling Lamp! It's such a cute piece of furniture, it looks beautiful in a girls room :)

@kimsue383 - Thank you very much for the Freddy Frog Wall Growth Chart, the Jerry the Giraffe Wall Growth Chart, the Felicia Flamingo Wall Growth Chart, the Floral Table Lamp, the Animal Friends Wall Shelf, Secret Sonny and the Tea Time in Disguise Table Lamp! I love these gorgeous detail things that finish of a room :) that lamp is really such a cute little thing! Also Secret Sonny looks gorgeous :)

@LilaLatzhose - Thank you very much for Miss Mistery! It's such a nice little wall decoration, it looks great in any girls room :)

@babay_j - Thank you very much for the Muse Luxury set! It looks awesome in modern homes and it gives a very personal touch I think!

@fan00123 - Thank you very much for the Velvet Seclusion and the Little Gentleman! Those curtains are very chic and actually look great in modern homes and the Little Gentleman... Well who doesn't like a boy in suit ;)

@kimsue383 - Thank you very much for the Map of Somewhere! I love this one in a bedroom or living or even in a study it just works everywhere! Great piece :)

@oiswise - Thank you very much for the Novelty Dining Chair Series 1 and the Novelty Dining Chair Collection Series 2! These chairs are so funny :) my sims kids usually love to make their homework sitting on these cute chairs!

@okester - Thank you very much for the Triple Animal Collection and Bryan and Angela! They look so nice in the baby room, I love toys that look like animals for kids. Kids and animals are usually some of the cutest creatures on this planet ;) also thanks again for nominating me on the lottery to win a world, it was very kind of you to think of me :)

@WaterHornet - Thank you very much for the Bear Stump, the Grassy Frog Dresser, the Animal Friends Boy’s Single Bed, the Wilderness Bookshelf and the Wilderness Crib! Here you are again in my thread :) I can tell you I love these children items, they just personalize all the children rooms so much, now I never have to make a bedroom that looks like another again!

@SanguineWolf - Thank you very much for Peter's Safari Mobile! Many toddlers have fallen asleep already looking at this mobile, it's a very nice and calm piece :)

@blazerntq - Thank you very much for the Lil’ Sophisticate with Bow dress! It looks very good as formal clothing on girls so I use it very often :)

@Lucyena - Thank you very much for the Pint-Sized Pigtails, the Posture Glass Double Door, the Theo's Contempo Coffee Table, the Elegant Swirls Wide, the Elegant Swirls Lite, the L4 Bookshelf, the Showy Shelves, the Ultra Basket Case and the High-Class Hamper! I love this Ultra Lounge set, it makes my homes look very modern and you just gave me a lot of help on it :) these items are awesome!

@oiswise - Thank you very much for the Ultramodern Dresser by D. Kyle, the II-Stand Hamper, the JML Technologic 4:3 TV, the Blooming Flower Door and the Bedtastic! These all helped me get the price down on Kids 2010 and the Ultra Lounge collection and I love both these sets. They give so much items you can really use. So thank you very much for your help!

@SanguineWolf - Thank you very much for the Light in a Can, the Mostly Squares Table Light, the Three of a Kind Wall Lamp, the Mirror-Mirror and the Nightly Light! Sure thing my Sims never have to live in the dark again :) I love these lamps very much!

@LilaLatzhose - Thank you very much for the Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine, the Humble Harvest Stands, the It's Bussiness Time Industrial Oven and the Stones Throw Green House! I mean... Do I need to say more? Who doesn't like ice cream!! Also I love these new seeds coming with the harvest stands and the green house makes it complete. I simply love these premium items and it's so generous of you to give such items :) you are a great person!

@WaterHornet - Thank you very much for the Luxury Spa Set! I'm almost losing count on how many times I've mentioned you here ;) I love this set, it completes every modern mansion, and I love mansions!

@Madogpower - Thank you very much for the Everyday, the Getaway Beach Chair, the Woven Wicker Baskets and the Woven Wicker Trunk! What can I say, I just love to put details in my homes :) so these woven baskets and trunk are in most of my homes now. Also this beach chair and the everyday are just the cherry on the pie in my game! Love them!

@blazerntq - Thank you very much for the Old Timey Bathing Suit! Gotta love it! Especially in combination with Roaring Hights. It just looks so nice on my sims, it's a great little gift :)

@LilaLatzhose - Thank you very much for the Bohemian Garden, Aurora Skies and the Local Motion Toddler Walker! You're always generous! You give such lovely gifts. I don't have homes without the Toddler Walker anymore ;) also the Bohemian Garden is such a gorgeous set that I use a lot. And Aurora Skies... What can I say but wow and look like :open_mouth: a complete world. It's lovely :)

@BartUndBetsy - Thank you very much for the Comfort Kicks! These are the cutest toddler shoes there are. I use them pretty much on every toddler I use it's completely the style I love!

@ciane - Thank you very much for the Tot-Sized 3 Piece! Once again, who doesn't like a man in suit and that also works on toddlers. I love this one, it's gorgeous!

@LilaLatzhose - Thank you very much for the Dashingly Dapper! Another beautifull suit :) I use it so many times!

@SanguineWolf - Thank you very much for the MultiTab 6000! This piece makes a Sims life so much easier, there's not a home in my game where this isn't used by the sims. Those tabcasts are great or my kids and teens making their homework on it. I love it :)

There also is one anonymous gifter who gave me the Provence set, I do want to mention this gifter because this Provence set I use a lot in natural kitchens :) it looks great. So thank you very much anonymous!!
Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
pkJ66Kv.png
Some links that helped me a lot:
Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
Post edited by SjappielovePaul on

Comments

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're most welcome, friend. We like having you here. You are a blessing to the community. :3
  • Options
    Reachsims wrote: »
    You're most welcome, friend. We like having you here. You are a blessing to the community. :3

Awh, thank you very much, glad to hear that :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    your so welcome
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    You're very welcome B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    I've done that before with the fairy furniture from the supernatural ep for a fairy family. Hoping for the motivation this weekend to go for a walk and get wood to make a replica of the Bevy of Branches Sculpture, looks like it'd be a cool decoration for my garden irl. Hope it will look good in your sims home.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • Options
    Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    You're very welcome @SjappielovePaul !
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    shayleajay wrote: »
    I've done that before with the fairy furniture from the supernatural ep for a fairy family. Hoping for the motivation this weekend to go for a walk and get wood to make a replica of the Bevy of Branches Sculpture, looks like it'd be a cool decoration for my garden irl. Hope it will look good in your sims home.

I'd love to see a picture of it if you can do that :)
    You are all such nice people!!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    @Reachsims - Thank you very much for the Industrial Chic Floor Lamp and the Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts! It is a great gift, no worries about that! Every time I receive a gift I get an instant smile on my face and when they are as big as a venue I go like :open_mouth: it's so generous! I feel like this world needs more of these little golden lines :) it's the small things that should make one happy ;)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    Yes, it is the small things that should make one happy because the big things don't happen all that often. Enjoy your new venue. I look forward to seeing what you might do with it, but if you just want to do ballet, that's okay too! Dancing makes one happy as well, no? :3
  • Options
    Yes, it is the small things that should make one happy because the big things don't happen all that often. Enjoy your new venue. I look forward to seeing what you might do with it, but if you just want to do ballet, that's okay too! Dancing makes one happy as well, no? :3

Yes it sure does haha! I think I'll use those windows in a home together with the BahHaus items, but I'll have to see next time I'm in game :) I'm looking forward to using it all :)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    You're very welcome <3
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Aw, you're welcome! :grin:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    @scillakees - Thank you very much for the Pagoda Stool, the Industrial Chic Column, the in the Spotlight Floor Lamp, the Leather Luxury Chair and the Bramble Bodied Guitar! These were five lovely gifts to wake up to! I can't wait to put these 'hipster' items in one of my homes. I'm thinking about remaking a world since I've got so much new stuff that I can't use it in one or two homes haha! I think these items will look great in a home with a couple of young-adults finding their spot in the world :)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    @Bubbles_19 - Thank you very much for the Wall Sprinklers, the Stacked Planters and the Fully Non-Functional Vent! They are such fun details to put in a home :) they will make the souterrain look so awesome, can't wait to use them! Also the Stacked Planters will probably be ending up somewhere around the entrance, it really finishes things of in a very green way :)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    @Reachsims - Thank you very much for the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire! Thank you very much for hosting the lottery and gifting me so soon! It's really no issue if you take your time haha, I wasn't the quickest to react either ;) I really appreciate the gift because of the beauty and because of your generousity helping all your fellow simmers!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    Thank you for the lovely comments, my friend, and for your help with the lottery. I was caught on the phone for a while with a family member who had all of my attention. <3 I hope you will really enjoy that set. It was a lucky win for you!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @ddutoit - Thank you very much for the Hibiscus Trio and the Soul of Spade Guitar! The hibiscus trio will look good in any garden I'll make from now :D can't wait to use them. Also that guitar looks awesome to me, I might make some sort of tribute to Vegas room and it would fit great! Also I guess SuzieLeafWishes would be you so:
    Thank you very much for the Ruffles Dress, the Love and Lace dress and the Study in Shattering! I can't wait to use those dresses on my teens! They are gorgeous. Also the study in shattering looks like it would look great together with BahHaus and the Hipster Loft :)

@ZeeGee - Thank you very much for the Hipster Coffee Table, the Industrial Chic Wall Light, the No Nonsense Bookshelf, the Industrial Chic Window and the Villa Trellis End Table! I love these 'hipster' things in my modern homes and that villa table will probably be getting a very nice place in a project I'm working on at this moment! It's an old/Mediteranean themed house close to the sea with a lighthouse :)

pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    @SjappielovePaul you're very welcome :)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options

I've tried a little something with the skylight studio parts, if you'd like to see, I've put it on my exchange:
    Simplicity's Soul
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    @mothersuperior2 - Thank you very much for the Kitchen Cage Hutch! I really like this item :) it looks so cute! Also about your message, don't worry I would never think something like that about someone. Also if it would have been like that you would've gifted the wrong person :P really, I really appreciate your thoughtfullnes and this beautiful gift. It's very nice of you to think of the people who try to help on the forums!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    Oh, that is wonderful! I love the whole mathematical aspect of the geometric shaped windows that came with that set. Some day, I hope to play with it a bit myself. You did a great job on that in such a short time. I went through your entire studio and left a rec for everything. If I can fit that house in my one modern world, I'll download it and place it there. I think I can because I never use the 50x50 sized lot.

On another matter, I noticed you had completed a house with a lighthouse. A few years ago I hosted a fabulous lighthouse competition and I always wanted to do another round of that - the creations (all of them) were incredible and I have many of them in my worlds. I have a real soft spot and love for lighthouses and their history and the type of people who pursued this life of self sacrifice and tender, loving compassionate care for their fellow man. You did a great job on that build and I want to congratulate you on a very nice studio. Thank you for sharing your work and talents with us here.
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    You're welcome, enjoy! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Oh, that is wonderful! I love the whole mathematical aspect of the geometric shaped windows that came with that set. Some day, I hope to play with it a bit myself. You did a great job on that in such a short time. I went through your entire studio and left a rec for everything. If I can fit that house in my one modern world, I'll download it and place it there. I think I can because I never use the 50x50 sized lot.

On another matter, I noticed you had completed a house with a lighthouse. A few years ago I hosted a fabulous lighthouse competition and I always wanted to do another round of that - the creations (all of them) were incredible and I have many of them in my worlds. I have a real soft spot and love for lighthouses and their history and the type of people who pursued this life of self sacrifice and tender, loving compassionate care for their fellow man. You did a great job on that build and I want to congratulate you on a very nice studio. Thank you for sharing your work and talents with us here.

Thank you very much! I'm not completely finished with the Lighthouse yet, but I figured why not share it yet, I'm remodeling Moonlight Falls and making a lot of houses at the same time, so I probably forget a lot of details :) the Ligthouse and Simplicity's Soul are in my new Moonlight Falls haha! I have made one more house today but I haven't put that one on the exchange, it really wasn't finished at all ;)

Thanks again for your compliments :)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    @ddutoit - Thank you very much for 24 gifts!!! I woke up like :open_mouth: I think it would be a little too much to name all my gifts here but you gave me almost the entire (all the items I had on my wishlist at least) collectionne stäncké set, the frontier finds kitchen and dining set, some items from the indulgent living set, some items from the vineyard bedroom set, the last items I wanted from the hipster loft set and the Spades in Sight Desk. I really love all of them. I can't wait to use them in my new project! I still feel like :open_mouth: at this moment
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    @Reachsims - Thank you very much for the Fresh Farm Sink and Crazy for Cuckoo! Someone decided to grant a wish it seems :) I now have the whole set and I might have the perfect house to use it in! If not I'll create one ;) I never knew remodeling a world would be so much fun!
    pkJ66Kv.png