Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Surprise Party For A Special Friend!....DJSDRAGONGIRL

Comments

• Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Yeah, it only notifies if tagged, but anyone can wander through. Of course, it's unveiling, revealing day any way. So now it doesn't matter anymore!

Surprise @djsdragongirl!
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    To be fair, it was obvious anyway lol. I knew from the beginning without being told.
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    To be fair, it was obvious anyway lol. I knew from the beginning without being told.

Lol, I did too.
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    WOOHOO it's PARTY TIME! So go ahead and forward codes to her email on her simpage or use the pm system here guys. You can begin posting any game created gifts as well, just keep to a 5 pic limit and link to a showcase thread with more pics or a slideshow. Hugz to you all for such an amazing job in making this such a success! The OP has been edited so please be sure to read all 3 posts. If I forgot anyones name please be sure to let me know.
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    Surprise! :)
    Dear @djsdragongirl, I hope everyone's warm thoughts have reached you in your time of trouble. We are all wishing you and your family all the best.

Hopefully you've already received an email for one of my gifts to you. I was going to leave the WL gifting for others, but when I heard your WL was almost cleaned out, I just couldn't resist getting in on it.
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

Which I just now realized goes very well with the other addition to your game from me. Make sure you check your PMs on this site for the code and let me know if there are any issues.
    th?id=OIP.M10d78d31c12687e3d3efa1ec130104c7o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

I probably should have kept those gifts in mind when working on the final one. It was inspired by your buddy letter from the Spooktacular gift exchange. Of course, since I'm the slowest decorator ever, it's not done yet. But I'll share a preview picture. :)
    thumb?viewBox=1441
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited January 2016
    Hi @djsdragongirl I have a couple of pets I made as gifts that I'll post tonight and I have a much bigger gift that I plan to do but because of visiting family I haven't been able to start yet! I will still start and finish it after my visitors leave I just have no idea when I will get it to you! I hope all is going well with you and it warms my heart to see how this community has come together with good wishes and more for you! I hope that they were able to give you some true help! I know my little contributions are not much! (Especially when it comes to real life stuff!) I do know if all the good wishes,thoughts,vibes,prayers ect ..from these people could be turned into a place for you to live you would be moving into a palace as comfortable as a cloud! ( or as comfortable as I have heard them to be anyways I have never actually been on a cloud!) :)
    First I made an almost all black horse with a purple shine to her! ( there was a marking that if you stretched to the size of the whole horse it just highlighted some of the hairs i made that marking purple!
    link to lilac mist
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8834229
    then there is Monarch an grey and black cat with curved ears and markings of butterfly wings on her shoulders that make you wonder if when you are not looking she can take to the air!
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8834228
    Sorry I couldn't post pictures photobucket dose not want to work today!
    Post edited by Teanias on
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    I have a code to send but the wifi box is throwing a hissy fit and I can't figure out how to send pms on my phone :( Any help would be awesome.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Welcome back, @djsdragongirl ! We have missed you terribly and hope that you and yours are warm and safe. Not being the creative type, I bought you gifts from your wishlist. I hope you like them all. I didn't think to take pictures of what I bought (or even write it down) but I'm sure you will figure it out when you start downloading.

Bless you and Happy Birthday!!! <3
  • Options
    @MoonandStars83 - If you can check your messages (the envelope at the top after your name and notifications, just before bookmarks), there will be a clickable link that says new message. Click on that and then just start typing in djs and you should be able to click on her name and type your message.
  • Options
    KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    Hey @djsdragongirl ! I've never been so proud of myself than in knowing I somehow came up with this idea. For me, it's the best Christmas ever (despite all the chaos and my mother's stroke, etc.) because I don't have much practice in celebrating the holiday, but I feel like I really managed to get into the spirit of it here. And OMG, so many of you joined me. I love this community forever. Seriously. You are all fantastic. hearteyes.gif

Anyhow! So I got you Ambitions and Island Paradise. <3 I'll send you the codes via e-mail and PM. I might make you something later... but I've been super tired ever since I got back from Washington, so no creations yet. I thought of you while I was there too, since I know you live in WA currently. I was there to help my mother, but I was thinking of you, and wishing I could pop in and give you a hug. hug.gif

I know that you will find a solution for yourself and your family, because you have more strength than perhaps you know. I hope that the outpouring here of love and friendship helps bolster that strength and gives you something to hang on to to help you through the rough times. We are here for you, always. <3
  • Options
    Big hugs, Dragon Girl! I hope you are all settled okay in Utah and life looks promising.
    Everyone was really worried about you and upset with your home situation, which hopefully is much better now.
    Terry thought we should spend our leftover points from the big holiday extravaganza on making your Christmas a much better one. I must admit, it was a great idea. ;)

Looking at your WL, back before it was decimated, I had a great pick of what to get you.

I went with the Man Cave Compilation because I felt you needed and deserved lots of fun.
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

It's made up of three sets. First, It's Game Time:
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

Then, Level Up:
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

And finally, Championship Dreams:
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

After getting that Compilation so you and your sims could have fun, I had enough points to get you a world too.
    Looking at the Worlds you wanted, I chose for you Hidden Springs:
    World_TABDetails_HiddenSprings.jpg

This world is awesome! It has woods and mountains and waterfalls! It's a fairytale world with Cinderella, and we all need a fairytale now and then, right?

I used all the points I had collected on my account and Grandma's. (She's from Kentucky, and though I bought her Sims 3, she only plays Sims 2.)

When you are feeling down, remember all the love here. Hugs and happy thoughts.

• Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    edited January 2016
    h.gifa.gifp.gifp.gify.gifempty.gifb.gifi.gifr.gift.gifh.gifd.gifa.gify.gif
    d.gifj.gifs.gifd.gifr.gifa.gifg.gifo.gifn.gifg.gifi.gifr.gifl.gif

Hey there @djsdragongirl !

It's obvious already, but... Surprise! Surprise! I know life is pretty rough right now, and I hope it gets better for you. But that's why we have this wonderful game called The Sims :) The Sims has always been like a therapy for me, a place to enjoy, relax and be creative. I hope that even if life is hard for you, you'll find the time to enjoy and use this game as a way to wash away all the stress and negetivity from daily life. That's why, I want to make your sims experience even more enjoyable! That is, by getting you a new Stuff Pack! :star: The Fast Lane Stuff Pack :star::# Now your sims can own really cool cars and other stuff~ :smiley: Yay! I will send you the code for your new SP via a PM, please make sure to check it out and let me know if everything works well :)

Congratulations on the party and all of your other gifts! I wish you health and happiness <3

Edit: Code sent <3
    Post edited by FoxyLovesKitty on
  • Options
    I keep trying. I just keep getting a white bar across the bottom. :/
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
  • Options
    Teanias wrote: »
    Hi @djsdragongirl I have a couple of pets I made as gifts that I'll post tonight and I have a much bigger gift that I plan to do but because of visiting family I haven't been able to start yet! I will still start and finish it after my visitors leave I just have no idea when I will get it to you! I hope all is going well with you and it warms my heart to see how this community has come together with good wishes and more for you! I hope that they were able to give you some true help! I know my little contributions are not much! (Especially when it comes to real life stuff!) I do know if all the good wishes,thoughts,vibes,prayers ect ..from these people could be turned into a place for you to live you would be moving into a palace as comfortable as a cloud! ( or as comfortable as I have heard them to be anyways I have never actually been on a cloud!) :)

Hi hon, already linked this post, so when you do post your gifts, you can do so in your OP, ok?
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    I will post photos of Stacey Young tomorrow. <3
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Here in Utah it is about a quarter of 6 in the evening, Saturday. Maybe we will see her later tonight.
  • Options
    Okay, I gave up on trying to PM @djsdragongirl , and sent her the following e-mail:

"I have for you the code to Barnacle Bay, as well as the several items I gifted to you from your Wish List.

Your Code: (For Lea's Eyes Only)

Hope you enjoy it!!!

Lots of Hugs,
    Kelly

Sent from my iPhone"
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    Hi @djsdragongirl!!! I didn't really have any sp so I got you Diesel Stuff will pm the code hope travels are good and you adjust well to the new place <3<3<3
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited January 2016
    Dear :star:@djsdragongirl :star:

Your situation is truly horrendous, I sincerely hope things improve for you and your family <3 I hope you can see us, and that the Sims, this party and all the people here who care about you are a little light in dark times :) So, I've come here to celebrate you and your dragon awesomeness, courtesy of our wonderful host @TnT_Terry aka ninja kitty aka please ninja kitty don't use the nun-chucks, I promise to be good :bawling: ......the last one might just be me :*

Ahem :flushed: Anyhoo...I have some gifts, which I hope you enjoy! <3 I noticed in your old exchange letters that you like Victorian Gothic and vampires, but I decided to be bold and out there, to make something completely different :hushed: So... *drum roll*.... I made you a Victorian Vampire and a Gothic Vampire .....I know my originality is dazzling B)
    Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Hey @djsdragongirl I hope things get settled for your family soon. I sent you some gifts on your wishlist. I hope it brightens your day <3
  • Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    I would like you to meet Ashley Young. She had some hard times in another town, so she packed a backpack and walked to a new town far away. Bridgeport looked like a good place to settle down. She had to spend a few nights sleeping in parks and other places.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    But when she went looking for minerals to sell for food, she found an old abandon house.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Ashley looked around and decide that it would be a better place to stay. So Ashley fixed it up on the inside as best she could. She turned the study into a garden.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    She took the floor out on the second floor of the study. Turned the old nursery into a bathroom. Moved the child's bed into the master bedroom. Put the bookshelf's that were in the study in front of the doors except one so she could leave. Sold some of the furniture she would not need. Bought cheap cloth to cover the windows so it would look like the house was haunted.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Ashley finds seeds and plant the so she can have food. It might seem a little gross, but Ashley some times goes dumpster diving. She finds useful furniture and minerals to sell. She even hit the jackpot....a tv!!! Since she has a garden, she can cook food to sell. And thanks to the gym, she has mastered the athletic skill. Ashley also has a small job, and since she is making a good cash flow, she is fixing up the house on the inside only, so people stay away from her haunted house. Ashley will fix up the outside of the house when the time comes. She knows it will take awhile, but she will have a wonderful home and life some time.
    I could only do photos, so I hope you enjoyed meeting Ashley Young @djsdragongirl . Just remember, you are not alone in a stinky spot. If Ashley can get it done, so can you <3
  • Options
    We had a storm last night that blew out the power so I couldn't post my gifts then! So now I finally posted links to my 2 little pet gifts in the original post that @TnT_Terry was kind enough to make a link to on the first page (Thank you tnt terry for that!) I would have posted pictures but photobucket doesn't want to down load right now! The exchange shows them pretty well the horse lilac mist is black with a slight purple look to her and some hairs are highlighted with purple because of a neat marking I found! The cat monarch is dark grey and black with butterfly wings markings on the shoulders that make her look like she could take flight when your not looking I also really like the way her eyes look!
  • Options
    wow @Teanias I love them both, that is the coolest cat ever! I have the perfect witch in game that will love that cat. I jDragon will love them both when she sees them.

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Thank you @TnT_Terry I knew there were probably a lot of black cats on the exchange so I wanted to do something to make her different so when I saw that butterfly marking I had to use it. (Besides I love the idea of a flying feline!) then the big eyes and the curved ears made her look so cute! ( I think she turned out pretty good for my first cat!) :)
  • Options
    KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    The pets are awesome, @Teanias ! That's a lovely color for the horse.