Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Surprise Party For A Special Friend!....DJSDRAGONGIRL

TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
edited January 2016 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
NEW BEGINNINGS SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR OUR VERY SPECIAL DJSDRAGONGIRL!

Firstly I wish to thank each and everyone of you for making this special party such an amazing success! I still can't believe we actually pulled it all off in such a short amount of time lol. :P Now all we need is for our guest of honor to pop in so that we know she and her family are safe in a warm home hopefully.

Now on to our special guest of honor!

@djsdragongirl You have been such an amazing friend to so many of us and brought so much joy to this community. Your selfless nature is infectious and you have spread it far and wide, so I thought it only natural that we all turned the tables on you when you most need to smile. We all couldn't do much to aid in your plight, so we hoped to make your simmie world an even more enjoyable place to escape to. So..............................................................................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MY FRIEND!
HERE'S TO NEW
BEGINNINGS!

8cznMM56i.jpg

Let the part begin! I think we will continue this party all week long to allow those of you creating special gifts to complete and upload. Anyone who is finished with their creations, please do feel free to share. You can post up to 5 pics in here and link to a showcase thread of your own if you need to post more. I will gladly link to all including showcase threads, from the OP, just post any links so that I can do so.

squishy hugz to all!
I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
Post edited by TnT_Terry on

Comments