Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Surprise Party For A Special Friend!....DJSDRAGONGIRL

Comments

• Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Huh, that's strange, I thought the wishlist was obliterated already because it doesn't show on her page for me! Anyone else who has that? I can see it for anyone else but the bdaygirl. Oh well, after TnT's message I checked and saw 9 items left. I hope I still save up enough points to give another gift!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Ahh! Hope so. I got a few, still building. I have pts set aside for the lotteries and the flip, but what a backup for some other stuff too.
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @SjappielovePaul If you click the tab where the WL is, it will bring you to the page showing what's left of her WL. It confused me, too, but since I've had it happen before, I investigated further. :)
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    @SjappielovePaul If you click the tab where the WL is, it will bring you to the page showing what's left of her WL. It confused me, too, but since I've had it happen before, I investigated further. :)

Yeah. The wishlist preview is suffering from the same malady as the exchange. It hasn't updated since Dec. 12th. So you need to click to actually look at someone's wishlist to see the current status. She has 9 sets left.
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    Here is smile for all of my friends here, have a wonderful day! <3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHihWwPYOdg
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    That was so awesome! I loved that video, Terry!
  • Options
    2 more days to go til party time peeps, and just 7 more items on said wl woohoo!
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Ktarian wrote: »

Yeah. The wishlist preview is suffering from the same malady as the exchange. It hasn't updated since Dec. 12th. So you need to click to actually look at someone's wishlist to see the current status. She has 9 sets left.

It worries me that they don't fix the website... I hope it stays online :/
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options

Sadly I think they are preparing to shut it down :( I have tried all week to do the online chat to contact them about simpoints being deducted when the gift was cancelled due to them already owning it. I got that popup saying they own it already, so I backed out the (hit cancel) and then went back to wl to gift another item, and they deducted the almost 1600sps it cost for the arcade. Anyways the box comes up that tells me less than 5 minute wait time and then it just keeps spinning like it's waiting and I have had it sit there for 1/2 hour up to 3 hours with no response from anyone. I have 3 tickets going on it now and all do the same thing.

Can one of you answer this for me please if you know?
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/870037/help-with-acrobat-magician-careers-please#latest

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    Maybe they are going to move everything to the origin site when you go to buy sp it takes you to the origin site now! ( Someone mentioned that the bonus gift bags were gone and I clicked the buy sp button to check.) It would be just my luck I finally get sims3 and they close down the site!
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    NO! Without the store what will become of this forum!?
  • Options
    Gifting isn't limited to the store. We do homemade gift exchanges too.

BTW, just how are we luring the victim to the party? Have you come up with a plan?

My last word is that they plan to move to Utah where they'll have a place to stay. Currently they are living in a motel.
  • Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    TnT_Terry wrote: »

Sadly I think they are preparing to shut it down :( I have tried all week to do the online chat to contact them about simpoints being deducted when the gift was cancelled due to them already owning it. I got that popup saying they own it already, so I backed out the (hit cancel) and then went back to wl to gift another item, and they deducted the almost 1600sps it cost for the arcade. Anyways the box comes up that tells me less than 5 minute wait time and then it just keeps spinning like it's waiting and I have had it sit there for 1/2 hour up to 3 hours with no response from anyone. I have 3 tickets going on it now and all do the same thing.

Can one of you answer this for me please if you know?
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/870037/help-with-acrobat-magician-careers-please#latest
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to own the whole store before they closed it :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

• Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited January 2016
    Me too! :'( However, I really love gifting others and would be sad if the opportunity ceases.

This is just another reminder to back up your Store files to an external harddrive or at least to your desktop. I doubt they will give us notice before shutting everything down. :|

• Options
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    Me too! :'( However, I really love gifting others and would be sad if the opportunity ceases.

This is just another reminder to back up your Store files to an external harddrive or at least to your desktop. I doubt they will give us notice before shutting everything down. :|

They actually have a 30 day notice included in their policy. So right now they are just not worrying about maintenance of the exchange, studios, WLs (though they really should work on that one as that really ties into the store) on the old pages. The ads are fewer... that could mean that things are slowing down in the retail end. It's really hard to predict though.
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    ciane wrote: »
    Okblondee7 wrote: »

They actually have a 30 day notice included in their policy. So right now they are just not worrying about maintenance of the exchange, studios, WLs (though they really should work on that one as that really ties into the store) on the old pages. The ads are fewer... that could mean that things are slowing down in the retail end. It's really hard to predict though.

30 days. At least that's something.
  • Options
    It's my pleasure to announce that the only thing left in djsdragongirl's WL is Collection Stancke, which is currently on sale. I'm also almost completely out of SP's, so two good things have come of this.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
  • Options
    I'm back to not getting paid for half of them and rarely having an ad pop back up. It's amazing that you all have been able to do so much!
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »
    I'm back to not getting paid for half of them and rarely having an ad pop back up. It's amazing that you all have been able to do so much!

yeah I'm getting no ads at all anymore on either mine nor hubby's accounts and totally outta sps after gifting the last 1000 to her last night. Hope someone can nail the last one. Still two stuffpacks left though ;)

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    It's my pleasure to announce that the only thing left in guest of honor's WL is Collection Stancke, which is currently on sale. I'm also almost completely out of SP's, so two good things have come of this.

yikes edit your post hon......eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
    Post edited by TnT_Terry on

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Hopefully she'll be able to back up her new store content for when the store closes.
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    Is today the day of the party? Or are we waiting until the guest of honor is present?
  • Options
    TnT_Terry wrote: »
    yikes edit your post hon......eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Edit what? I didn't tag anything, so no notification.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
  • Options
    You named the victim! It's a surprise! @MoonandStars83
    @TnT_Terry you'll have to edit your post of the quote as well!
  • Options
    But it only notifies if you're tagged. Doesn't it?
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio