Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help With Acrobat & Magician Careers Please?

Hi all, I have a question regarding uni. I have a household all going to Uni, but were created purposely for Showtime. One each, magician, singer and acrobat, and there is also a business major who acts as their Agent/manager. Now I know that a degree in the arts enhances music careers, but my question is what degree will boost the acrobat and magician careers if any?
I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png

Comments

• Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    My guess would be either Fine Arts or Physical Education. Maybe check the Wiki if no one else knows.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    Sadly, I thought they were just overlooked and didn't benefit from the degree. They still benefit from the chance to make mega friends and skill, and to get those two more traits, of course. And they can practice their skill at uni and get tips too.
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    My guess would be either Fine Arts or Physical Education. Maybe check the Wiki if no one else knows.

Yeah I checked wiki and like 5 other sites, even Carl's sims, asked this at his forum as well but no one answered. I did fine arts for all 3 but it seems it only helps the music. Thanks anyways hon ;)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    ciane wrote: »
    Sadly, I thought they were just overlooked and didn't benefit from the degree. They still benefit from the chance to make mega friends and skill, and to get those two more traits, of course. And they can practice their skill at uni and get tips too.

Yeah that's what I figured, chalk it up to EA being EA as usual lol :P Thanks for coming to the resue hon ;)

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    If you use the NRaas Careers mod with the Academics module the Fine Arts degree will help with the Singer, Magician, and Performance Artist (acrobat?) careers.

I haven't done any of the Showtime careers yet (just got the EP) so I don't know how the degree helps those careers. I have used the mod for the self-employed careers. With those, having an 'A' grade in the right degree will start the sim at level 4, and they'll get any cash bonuses the self-employed career usually pays out for those levels (usually just $500) immediately.