Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Anfoxxy's ThankYou Thread ♥

I really appreciate EVERY gift and this is place for my ThankYou to you!

@23kels89 - thank you for wonderful gifts: "Impermanent Dinner Table" and "Furoshiki Hanging". It's really cool and you (and lovely @Reachsims) made me complete Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining set. HUGS ♥

@AMofOz - thanks for "U-Strap High Heels", they are cute, i like it ♥

@NESChic - thank you for two pair of shoes "High Heel with Stone Accent" and "Inevitable Pain High Heels". Heels are my passion ♥

and lovely @Reachsims - you're absolutely awesome and thank you SO MUUUUUCH for THREE (omg) gifts: "Temaki Bar" (I complete this set and you helped me with this), "Hi-Low Sparkle Dress" and "Bring on the Bling Dress". Also, i wanna say thank you for congratulations on my birthday, it's so sweet and you made me smile! BIG HUUUUUUGS! ♥

Without all of you guys, I would never have been able to complete this set.
♥ LOVE YOU! ♥
l1871374476.jpg
AB94qxt.png
My TOP 5
My Wishlist
My ThankYou Thread
TheSims3 MyPage

Comments

• ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @Anfoxxy - I am so glad you were finally able to complete the Itadakimasu set. I absolutely love the grill, the adorable animations and the fact that the sims LOVE to cook on it and they find it so much fun. I often install the grill in my base camps and there can be a line of three Sims ready to cook and waiting on the one using it. Too funny! Enjoy your new things and I hope you have a beautiful birthday! <3
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    @Anfoxxy you are very welcome. I'm happy I contributed to the completion of your set. :) I surely hope you enjoy the set and awesome interactions.
    PS: Happy Belated Birthday!

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• AnfoxxyAnfoxxy Posts: 138 Member
    @Teanias - thanks for "Fruity Bikini Top", my female sims might like it, it's sooo pretty ♥

@mothersuperior2 - thank you for "Cutest Ruffles Ever" because it's CUTEST RUFFLES EVER, it will be useful for my toddlers (especially in 100 baby challenge ;) ) ♥

@Readalot1 - thanks for "One Stone to Rule Them All Necklace", this is adorable and I wanted something like a necklace for a long time ♥

@ApparentlyAwesome - thank you very much for two gorgeous dresses ("Ravishing Roses Dress" and "Sheer Beauty Dress"), it's awesome and I already love them :)
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
    @Reachsims - HUUUUUGE thank you for (OMG) "MultiTab 6000", you definitely spoil me with gifts (not complaining o:) ). Is the best gift that will make life of my sims a lot easier.
    Also, thanks for "Shirred One-Piece Swimsuit" and "Love and Lace Dress", I get closer to complete my sets :#
    BIG HUGS ♥
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
    Yay! That's wonderful and I am happy for you! :blush:
    edited September 2015
    Post edited by Anfoxxy on
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Aww :3 You are very welcome ^^ I hope you had an awesome day :D
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    You're welcome.. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    You're welcome! And I didn't know it was your birthday today, so happy birthday!
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    You're very welcome :blush:
    I hope your day was bright!

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

@Readalot1 actually it was september 4 but anyway thanks for congratulations ♥
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
    Guys, I'm stupid. Do you know why?
    Creating this thread I completely forgot about my previous simmers who gives me a gifts. Probably I already thanked you in the Gifting Directory or on the wall, but here I didn't say a word about you so...
    I apologize and I want to thank you here!

@CottonCandyFaery - You sent me the FIRST gift, and I will remember it forever (seriously) so thank you very much for "Everyday Casual Chic" set ♥
    @gnlovew - thanks for "High Heel with Stone Accent" and this is was the first step on the way to Homecoming set, also thank you for "Haiku of the Lotus", "Japanese Wooden Lantern" and "Jade Pagoda"
    @WaterHornet - thank you for "Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill"
    @NESChic - thanks for "Food Sample Sculpture", "Chirashizushi"
    @ohmyglobguys - thanks for "Pentuple Earrings"
    @Reachsims - thanks for "Pagoda Stool", "Red Dragon Loveseat" and "Makizushi Counter Island"
    @TashaGoesMew - thanks for "Zen Garden Lamp"
    @LadyEmillye - thanks for "Gorgeously Gathered Dress"
    @mooredt21 - thanks for "Kyoto Light"
    @shayleajay - thanks for "U-Strap High Heels"

Guys, you're all amazing and you made my first days at this wonderful community more friendly, fun.
    So thank you all soooo much and Happy Simming.
    Love you!
    thank-you.png
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
  • mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    You're welcome.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    very welcome
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    You're welcome! :smile:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
    @NESChic - thank you for "Surfing Side Braid", it's lovely ♥

@scillakees - BIG thank you for !6! gifts in a row, you're actually made me complete "Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection" set FOR FREE!!! Thanks for "Swimming Jammers", "Floral Swim Trunks", "TriSuit", "Swim Goggles", "Wavy Bangs" and "TriSuit" (yeah, this set have two TriSuits). HUGS ♥

Guys, you're awesome and because of you I can complete it for free.
    LOVE YOU!
    thank%20you.jpg
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
    @jojo784379 - thank you for awesome gift: "Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Angkor Wat Stone Carving Replica", it's nice ;)

@ratsrbest - thanks for "Seven Stones of Wonder Necklace" ^^ Homecoming set seems hard to complete, but i'll try it ♥

Thank you all guys and make sure to check links in the signature, it will be appreciated ♥
    ♥ LOVE YOU! ♥
    pA-big-thank-you.jpg
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
    @Reachsims - Girl, you're CRAZY! OMG!! Thank you SOOOOO MUCH for "Live, Laugh, Love" set!) I don't believe the I saw it. Also thanks for "Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom- Khmer Rug"
    I need to update my top 5 again but it's good, i like it ;). Big THANK YOU and a lot of HUGS ♥
    Have a nice day and you're AWESOME ♥
    vXV9bYg.png?2
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
    Doesn't everyone love a surprise? No matter the size of it, it's always wonderful. Thanks for your lovely comment and thanks for affording me the opportunity because it is just as golden. Lots of *Hugs* for you, too. Your joy is leaking out all over the place.
    @Reachsims Yeah, that's right!
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
    @cristill13 - thank you for "Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom- Carved for Clothes Dresser", it's gorgeous ♥

@Lucybaxter2 - thanks for "Bring on the Bling Dress", very cute ♥

@debbycanty - thanks for "Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Naga Dragon Wall Sconce", it's kind of oddish (in a good way :# ) but i love it, HUGS ♥
    ♥ LOVE YOU! ♥
    Thank_you.gif
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    You're welcome @Anfoxxy :)
    edited September 2015
    @maria_loves_alex - thanks for "Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom- Look Out from Within Window", it's nice ♥

@WaterHornet - thanks for 3 gifts in the row: "Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- The Royal Roll Paper Dispenser", "Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- The Royal Treatment Sink", "Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom- Going, Going Gong Sculpture". I have DD list on september so i check all my sets in there alredy, but thank you for advice, you're warm-hearted person ♥

@skyeseeker - thanks for "Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Walk the Path Rug", lovely ♥
    ♥ LOVE YOU! ♥
    thanks.jpg?itok=R0se4qVf
    Post edited by Anfoxxy on
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
    edited September 2015
    Guys, you constantly spoiling me but i'm not complaining beecause I love you with all my heart ♥ Thanks for your gifts, I appreciate it :)

@Reachsims - thanks for gifts "Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Self Reflection Wall Mirror", "Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- The Royal Treatment Towel Rack" and "Go! Fight! Win! Jersey".
    Really fall in love in this T-shirt then i first time saw it so thank you sooo much, HUGS ♥

@scillakees - thanks for !6! gifts AGAIN (you definitely like number 6, hah :D )) "Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Bou Sra Waterfall Shower", "Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Three Deities Stone Carving", "Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom- Khmer Deity Carving", "Ruffles! Dress", "Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom- One Path Wall Sculpture" and "Seven Stones of Wonder Necklace"
    You're amazing person, you made me smile all time while I writed this post so THANK YOU for all, ♥ BIG HUUUUGS ♥
    ♥ LOVE YOU! ♥
    ThankYouSoMuchBunnyButterflies.gif
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
    Yay and you're welcome, sweet friend! Looks like you'll end up with that Cambodian set at a decent price. :)

The "Go! Fight! Win! Jersey" had been on your wish list for a long time and I just had to get it off of there. It was on your top five list for quite a while too and it kept getting skipped whenever any of us sent you a gift. LOL. Now, it's yours! *Hugs*