Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AlphaFFrog's Attic Of Awesome

Comments

• mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Is that a kiss you are blowing me, to soften your harsh words? I sincerely hope so!!! :p
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited December 2015
    Name: The Cheboi Sisters
    Traits: Sanaa (in red): Friendly, Hopeless Romantic, Artistic, Virtuoso, Family Friendly
    Asha (in green]: Ambitious, Brave, Frugal, Loves The Outdoors, Athletic
    Funds: 20,000
    CC/CAP:Nada/Zero
    Reason for downloading: Ciane's most informative Kwanzaa Community Sharing Lotto
    Backstory/blurb: These Sims were made in the spirit and colour scheme of Kwanzaa
    The tricky teen years are over and identical twins Asha and Sanaa are both starting out on adult life, they've been instilled by their parents in Nguzo Saba (the Seven Principles of Kwanzaa) from an early age but will they keep true to their roots? Asha is determined, perhaps a little too determined, on her dreams of athletic greatness, but she has a good heart and is always on the look out for her sister. Sanaa wishes she could be more focused like Asha. Sanaa knows she loves the arts and culture and pretty much any good looking Sim who vaguely looks in her direction :* But despite all this, she just doesn't know what her dreams are or where they'll eventually lead her :pensive: So with nothing but their sisterly bond, the seven principles, their dreams and a borderline obsession with cookies Asha and Sanaa are ready to take on the world.....sort of ;)

Outfits from left to right: Everyday, Formal, Pyjamas, Exercise, Swimming (outerwear not pictured)
    c9zWN1E.jpg?1
    5GkZlRt.jpg?1
  • DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    Awww, those girls are cute :D.
    I love the outfits you have picked for them and the way you've recolored. Musthave these girls nao!
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    Delightful Kwanza quintent, Alpha. :)
    Thank you @Jemlia and my favourite sim stalking cat, he doesn't say it in so many or in fact any words but I know he's my No 1 fan B)

@DolphineQ You came back! :worried: And said more nice things!! :fearful: I'm starting to have some serious doubts about you... :*
    edited December 2015
    Name: Beaumont Villa
    Cost: 154,827
    Lot Size: 30x30
    CC/CAP/Spawners:Nada/None/Zero
    Reason for downloading: Duy's Baby Shower
    Extra Credit to: @AdWilson and @HBSimster for help/advice/awesomeness
    Description: Beaumont Villa was built in the 1800's by Commodore Beaumont to house himself and his nautical knots collection. Sadly the Beaumont family lost their home (and not so sadly, threw out the knot collection) in the Great Depression and the house fell into neglect. But AlphaFen's Attic of Awesome Architectural Agency has restored this Victorian villa to its former glory! All signs of an unhealthy amount of knotting have been removed...hopefully…. and the villa has been updated to include all that's needed for modern living while keeping it's original features and décor intact. It's small(ish) plot size means you can have a piece of Victorian style almost anywhere and it's spacious attic would make a great studio or even a fourth bedroom, so there's plenty of room for expansion for a growing family. So relax, enjoy a cup of tea on the veranda, look out upon the peaceful gardens..... and have nightmares about your kids damaging the expensive woodwork :kiss:
    ECSJc5U.jpg
    RM21bqS.jpg
    q3SIopN.jpg?1
    d1cXKCy.jpg?1
    X34XM7g.jpg?2
    mZ3k5je.jpg?1
    eBKUIlN.jpg?1
    Name: Nanny O'Malley
    Traits: Friendly, Natural Cook, Brave, Family Friendly, Neat
    Funds: 26,441
    Reason for downloading: For Duy's Baby Shower
    Backstory/blurb: Nanny O'Malley always wanted to be a nanny! And when she came first in her class at the prestigious St. Poppins School For Nannies, where she trained to the maximum level in Cooking and Logic, her dream finally came true! With her kind warm hearted nature, and with a small amount of handy and gardening skills that is so helpful round the house, she is one of the most popular nanny's in town! With Nanny around parents will no longer have to fear leaving their precious child in the care of a random teen who was last seen in the back of squad car. Instead they can drink till dawn, skinny dip and dance on table tops, safe in the knowledge they're not irresponsible parents :kiss:

Outfits from left to right: Everyday, Formal, Pyjamas, Exercise, Swimming (outerwear not pictured)

lTXLnbZ.jpg?1
    edited December 2015
    Name: Manny Meyer
    Traits: Commitment issues, Great Kisser, Flirty, Charismatic, Schmoozer
    Reason for downloading: For Duy's Baby Shower
    Backstory/blurb: Manny Meyer a professional nanny at your service. He can't cook, he won't clean, and he's pretty awful at looking after children, but boy does he looks amazing in or out of his shirt! Handsome? Yes. Skilled in any way? No. But who needs a proper CV or health and safety training with a face like that! What is really more important? Your family's welfare or how good Manny looks in his swimming costume? I think you know the answer :kiss:

9KBDlAZ.jpg?2
  • gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    Love them! What fun!!! :grin::grin: I can't wait to move a family into that house! :smile:
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Popping in to tell you that your Beaumont Villa is absolutely beautiful, rec'd along with your Simmies. :)
    @MeaganJo Why, thank you for taking the time to comment and rec much appreciated :blush: And Welcome to my thread :)

YAY @gnlovew thanks for stopping by with your beautiful Christmas sig :hushed: It's gold! You know how much I love all things shiny and exorbitantly expensive and paid for by others :love:
    Breathtaking house, love it. The gazebo roof echoes the turret, rooves are so hard to do realistically I find. Colours are gorgeous. Balconies are wonderful. Has a look of my favourite TS2 house, so definitely putting in my Fave Saves. Lots of work, but well worth it. Excellent job Alpha. B)

You've been really busy ... Twins look good, especially like their athletic outfits. Nanny looks professional without being starchy. Although Manny is not my type I can appreciate your efforts. Well done! :):smiley:
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Thank you as ever wonderful @mothersuperior2 for taking the time to comment <3 I agree roofing can be difficult, the roofing round the tower was particularly troublesome, but it is fun/traumatising seeing what you can do with them. Glad it's a fav of yours and thank you for noticing the details :)

Professional yet non-starchy is what I was going for with Nanny so thank you. As to Manny, he's not my type either because he's no way near rich enough ;)
    Robot, how shallow!!! ;) You'll have to make yourself a richer diamond geezer! >:)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited January 2016
    Name: Edgar Montagu
    Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Snob, Technophobe, Virtuoso, Party Animal
    Funds: 511,957
    Reason for downloading: A gothic gift for djsdragongirl
    Backstory/blurb: It's hard for Edgar, a Victorian vampire, living in today's day and age :pensive: With all his family dead he feels somewhat lonesome, not only that but he has to deal with modern contraptions like computers, penicillin and Miley Cyrus :o He wasn't always such and old fogey….. It was 1863 and the youngish care-free Edgar squandered his musical talent and his family's fortune, living the high life. He drank champagne from slippers and wore waistcoats so daring that society ladies fainted :hushed: That is until one dark and fateful night… :fearful: It was at the charity ball raising funds for fallen women (for crutches to stop them falling over all the time) that Edgar rendezvoused with Miss Arabella Fontaine, known for her fine pointy teeth and her lax attitude to showing men her ankles. He could never forget that life-changing night, for not only was he turned into a vampire, but he saw a pair of ankles so shapely that they still haunt his dreams...

Outfits from left to right: Everyday, Formal, Pyjamas, Swimming and Outerwear (he wanted to show off his waistcoat :* )
    5c5kxPg.jpg?1
    edited January 2016
    Name: Arabella Fontaine
    Traits: Great Kisser, Flirty, Evil, Star Quality, Charismatic
    Funds: 90,631
    Reason for downloading: A Gothic gift for djsdragongirl
    Backstory/blurb: Beautiful, charming and forcing me against my will to write this, Arabella is a vampire of pure non-terrifying wholesomeness and fluffy goodness :fearful: She goes through life spreading joy and blood stained rainbows :bawling: She is a big supporter of local charities, specifically the local blood bank.....The fact that wherever she goes there is a trail of wrecked marriages, mysterious attacks and moral degradation is a freak coincidence that…..I….err...will definitely think up a convincing explanation for….

E3D3ufz.jpg?1
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited January 2016
    Good Morning my busy friend. I see many new things to download and rec and am busily terrorizing err...rec'ing your studio. I am particularly fond of vampires and since I have a new game in Dragon Valley I can see a place for them even though you did not make them for me :(

Wowzers!! I don't think I've ever been first to download something before!!! That was fun. :)
    Good Afternoon @bekkasan my terrorizing nemesis :blush:

It makes me happy to think my first attempts at goth vampires will be out there ruining your game :'( If you need help populating your town (My sim Tammy has 19 kids so I don't have that problem o:) ) I can make a vampire for you if you'd like? :) That way I can hold my hard work over your head for the rest of your life >:) Or if you don't want one, I will get grievously and irrationally offended and hold that over you for the rest of your life....I believe this is called a fail-fail situation :*

Either way, I hope you are having fun in Dragon Valley and..... for your sims sake I hope Arabella isn't :fearful:
    Ok...I don't want to be the one to cause you to become grievously and irrationally offended! :fearful: {mumbles something about a fail-fail situation}
    I would love to have a vampire made special for me. :heart: Surprise me!

Did you know that a certain castle lot has appeared in the misty outskirts of Dragon Valley? :star: Its MAGIC! :star: Elves and humans alike are now upchucking as they zoom upside down on the coaster. :grimace: Thank goodness for Nraas MC and the clean all command! :)

My poor overworked farming family won a vacation to an seaside town called Simbourne so they are loading up the tractor and heading to the local Dragonport for a short flight out of Dragon Valley. :) I have a feeling Arabella and Edgar will have taken over the town by the time they get back. :confounded:
    edited January 2016
    YAY!! Glad you like the castle and used caps and :star: to describe it! :love: Don't know why they're being ill on the coaster though that doesn't happen in my game :/ Oh and I didn't know they're are Elves in Sims 3!? :worried: So cool!

I hope your farming family enjoy their vacation :) Though how is Arabella supposed to break up their marriage while they're away? :o You must think of your Sims needs more :pensive:

Whether you wanted a vampire or not you know I would have been offended either way :kissing_heart: Let me know if there is a colour or trait you really don't like and hopefully I'll be on it at the weekend as your vampire is next on my list of:

"Things To Get Round To Eventually"
    1. Find something to blame @bekkasan for o:)
    2. Take over the world B)
    3. Make a vampire >:)
    4. When subjects rebel against rule, declare "Let them eat cake"
    5. Wonder why subjects are building a guillotine :hushed:

And people say I don't plan ahead :*
    edited January 2016
    I like all colors unless they are pastel. I like them bright and almost blinding. :dizzy: I love the colors you used in Arabella and Edgar. Black and reds just seem natural for vamps. I usually dress my sims by whatever their fav color is and throw in a dif color for one outfit.

I don't like these traits: dislikes children (vampires need young blood occasionally right? >:) ), diva (reminds me of someone....), grumpy (if I want grumpy I can just look in the mirror :open_mouth: ), never nude (like, what is the point of that), vehicle enthusiast (I will just say.....🐸🐸🐸🐸!)

I was so happy to see the elves in Dragon Valley when I got it a couple years ago. I love the world too. The buildings are gorgeous. The dev's did a good job on most of them.

::::hides the bucket she was bringing to the building party:::: :cold_sweat:

lol....it plummed my p.er.v
    I nearly always dress my sims in their favourite colour too! :o And decorate their house just the same! Because I'm not great at colour coordination but mostly it's because I don't do anything that requires any effort :*

I went with black + red because they're gothic old school vampires so it seemed fitting. I tired to use other colours but it just seemed unnatural

Anyhoo, one pastel wearing never nude diva who is obsessed with robots and a die hard monarchist coming right up B)

P.S Sorry it took me so long to reply. I had to think of the right words to crush your hopes and dreams o:)
    oh....picks up her hopes and dreams and searches the threads for a place to put them..... :/
    edited January 2016
    Sorry I'm taking such a long time :flushed: But your Vampire Sim will be ready tomorrow! :hushed: I'll give you a clue about it.....it's a vampire :*
    bekkasan wrote: »
    oh....picks up her hopes and dreams and searches the threads for a place to put them..... :/

Here you go my friend <3:kissing_heart: Don't say I don't ever do anything for you o:)
    edited January 2016
    Name: Rufus Sinclair
    Traits: Daredevil, Kleptomaniac, Charismatic, Flirty, Brave
    Reason for downloading: Because @bekkasan made me :weary:
    Backstory/blurb: Rufus Sinclair started life as a footman for a noble Count, well he started life as a thief and all round charming rogue, but at some point he was definitely a footman ;) Anyhoo he was tired of seeing fantastic fashion and fancy women going to waste on his master, who had no panache at all and tiny tiny sideburns :pensive: Rufus knew that his master's clothes would look much more dashing matched with his own magnificent sideburns! So on a dark and stormy night the Count was attacked on the road by a handsome, daring stranger with oddly familiar facial hair. That night the Count lost his clothes, his dignity and his favourite novelty cuff-links :hushed: But a Highwayman legend was born....

Outfits from left to right: Everyday, Formal, Pyjamas, Swimming and Outerwear (athletic not pictured and not in red :o )OkWFxdW.jpg?2