March 5 - Maxis Monthly today! Check this out for more details!

What happened in your first ever Sims family?

13...Next

Comments

• haisinhaisin Posts: 23 Member
    I created these two girls, Sari and Laura (not 100% sure about their names). They were roomies and... well I don't think they did anything special. Though Laura did get married to Joonatan, the only member of my second sims family.

I remember Joonatan had a hamster and the sad hamster painting and his hamster bit him so often ;__; If I remember right the hamster biting him had something to do with that sad hamster painting, but I learnt that much later. He also had problems with Tragic Clown, because he was often lonely (and because he also had that clown painting...). Fortunately at some point he called the clown catchers and they destroyed the clown painting. Yet I have this hazy feeling that I bought the painting back and the clown returned and I was devastated, but I guess I then figured not to buy that painting again.

Anyhow, I was pleased when Laura and Joonatan got married (I think Laura rejected him once before that because she wasn't feeling good) and they lived happily together. I don't remember what happened to Sari and did the three of them live together, though.
  • hippychik77hippychik77 Posts: 1 New Member
    I played my first game on Sim 1, my daughter had told me that I thought I would enjoy it. I finally got it installed and booted it up, reticulating splines. I had zero clues. When my daughter came home, I was in tears and so was my Sim. I had built only walls with no floors, she was starving, dirty and THAT CLOWN WAS FOLLOWING ME AROUND CRYING!!! I begged my daughter to fix my poor Sim, but her best advice was...Mom, you need to just start over. lol Good times.
  • greatmorgangreatmorgan Posts: 29 Member
    In my first ever sims family it was in the sims 4. I had two girls they were sisters. I made one of the sisters marry a rich person kill them and get all their money twice. Then I made them get married and have some kids they all looked so ugly I was terrible at making sims. I was fun though. I was So so excited. I lost the save though.
    Wow that is funny to die on your birthday sorry,
    My family was terrible
  • GraveDirtGraveDirt Posts: 26 New Member
    For me that was the Goths! Mortimer was in the science career and worked while Bella had multiple affairs with Townies in his absence. Bob Newbie had died in their pool and haunted their house at night, while Betty moved on to have a successful life in the Slacker career.
  • DESERTFLOWER1981DESERTFLOWER1981 Posts: 56 Member
    edited March 12
    I was 19 years old and in my very first apartment. When I wasn't working or studying for college I was addicted to my Sims game. My very first family managed to survive for the most part. There was however at one point a very terrible fire that claimed the lives of 2 members. I loved the very idea of this game and I think I might have been more mean spirited to those early Sims because well...it was a phase.
    I am writing a story, want to read it?
    Visit my blog here
    Visit the latest update for the discussion here
13...Next