Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    June is on a journey through hell and heaven in this episode, but it seems like she ends up doing pretty well.

The atmosphere is pretty intense in the house. Tonya and Jena in a giant cat fight 😱

"Bealzie is about as cute as a tarantula eating its own kin." .... This sentence made me completely crack 🤣
    Afterwards I hear that Bealzie has PTSD !?😂🤣
    It seemed like Jena was ruining her own chance ... If I just understood the psychology of evil Sims ....!? 🙄
    I had forgotten all about Bealzibix and for all intents and purposes I do not hope she will live with Zolnix and his future wife.

June looked absolutely amazing for the date. I think only an alien can wear that amount of makeup and even look amazing :love:
    She and Zolnax seemed to have a really good chemistry.

I'm excited about the outcome of the last two dates.
    June is...and if she's the one, hopefully, Zollie will move her AWAY from his family!!!

FYI, it was fighting day so in order for Jena and Tonya to have a good day, they got into a fight. Tonya won. ;)

Hee hee! That analogy sums up Bealzies personality.

Jena...she must have an underlying evil trait. She and Zolnax REALLY get along. But then so do the others so we'll see who actually wins this.

June can pull off that weird makeup we get with all the packs. She has some other beautiful makeup that looks great with her skin coming up.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    My observations : June - sweet and interesting 💙 and blue. Tonya Sweet but - 😱 not sure about procreating with your half sister..... and Jena - don’t trust her at all. 😈 Medusa 2.0.

Great observations!

And yeah, like I said Tonya isn't really related--they just share a bro. His name is Beckett. He's a CUTIE! He looks like Tonya a bit with Hunter's blonde hair.

Jena--a Medusa 2.0 in the making except she'll love on Zolnax (once she entangles him in her snare.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    I knew that Jena would be the one...
    to be in a cat fight! Is she really evil under those traits she has?! >:) Tonya is somehow related so she really needs to go but I wonder if she will. :/ June is so weird she might make a great match for Zollie. :o
    I guess we shall wait and see. Two more one on ones to go. I for one am looking forward to seeing them! :)
    I always worry about what you'll think how Jena is turning out in this story. She's so funny how she goes around with the other girls, glaring at them or cheering when they leave. And she auto-flirted right in front of June! Omg...she's her own self and it's great for the story!

I think she's got some dubious traits that are hidden. Definitely has the klepto trait and she trolls the forums all the time. SO...she's actually perfect for Zolnax. ;)

I can't wait for you to see her on her date. She's super gorgeous!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    My observations : June - sweet and interesting 💙 and blue. Tonya Sweet but - 😱 not sure about procreating with your half sister..... and Jena - don’t trust her at all. 😈 Medusa 2.0.

Ahhh. Not blood related! Like step siblings....sort of... should know better than to listen to Bealzie! Lol.

Hee hee! That's a great rule: NEVER listen to Bealzie!!! :lol::joy:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited September 2020
    That butler is such a sleazy creeper.
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @pammiechick
    Don't worry I love this any way it turns out! I wonder if when I made Jena she already had traits and I changed them. If that was the case I have seen Sims default to the old ones. I really can't remember what or if she had any though. :/ I am looking forward to the rest of the dates though!!
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    That butler is such a sleazy creeper.

He is. I really need to fire him but we're almost done with the challenge and I'll be moving them out soon.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick
    Don't worry I love this any way it turns out! I wonder if when I made Jena she already had traits and I changed them. If that was the case I have seen Sims default to the old ones. I really can't remember what or if she had any though. :/ I am looking forward to the rest of the dates though!!

I'm glad you're okay with how she's turned out. :)
    Hmm...I know Jackson has some hidden traits that were developed later. Someone told me he had some. And in MCCC mod, you can see their hidden traits. But I haven't looked at Jena's to see if she has some. I just know she's swiped objects and I didn't think anyone but sims with the klepto trait did that. Plus she works on her mischief skills all the time.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Wow, Bealzie is ... an interesting little brat :D (I haven't had time to read up all the chapters yet :# )

I thought Jena would do perfectly fine with the family :o

Love how all the relationships are negative :joy: I had this, too, with Nathan, my founder.

CAT FIGHT :love:>:)

Their drunk faces, love them!

It's so hard to cheer for only one girl. But I really like the idea of a pregnant Zolnax. I guess my favorite is June then ^^
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Wow, Bealzie is ... an interesting little brat :D (I haven't had time to read up all the chapters yet :# )

Love how all the relationships are negative :joy: I had this, too, with Nathan, my founder.

It's so hard to cheer for only one girl. But I really like the idea of a pregnant Zolnax. I guess my favorite is June then ^^

That would be fun! I have to agree!
  • Options

Bealzie is introduced here: https://dim-sims.com/2020/06/24/chapter-2-15/

You might want to check her out for grins. She's a MESS!
    I thought Jena would mesh well, too, but...you never know with Hunter and Bealzie.

Nothing like a good fight!!! 🙀

The two drunks. Hee hee!

You're rooting for a preggers Zollie? That would be funny!!!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

That would be fun! I have to agree!

LOL!
    Well, June will have to beat out the other two and she's been hurt pretty badly by that flirt...SOOOO...we shall see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member

I'm also rooting for a pregnant Zolnax at this point. It would be funny. >:)
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

I'm also rooting for a pregnant Zolnax at this point. It would be funny. >:)

It's official.

June is a fan favorite based soley on watching Zolnax suffer! I approve. :joy:

But she'll have to beat out the other two ladies. We shall see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    June's creator is very happy to read this!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    Skeilah wrote: »
    June's creator is very happy to read this!

LOL!

She's fun to write!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,381 Member
    June is definitely a very exciting opportunity and not least the prospect of Zolnax pregnancy.
    I can not imagine he will take it well :lol:

I hardly dare admit out loud that I still have a weakness for Jena and her evil eyes :flushed:
    She has been so insistent throughout ... But who knows, maybe Tonya will run with the win in the end?
    It's a close race.
  • Options
    June is definitely a very exciting opportunity and not least the prospect of Zolnax pregnancy.
    I can not imagine he will take it well :lol:

I hardly dare admit out loud that I still have a weakness for Jena and her evil eyes :flushed:
    She has been so insistent throughout ... But who knows, maybe Tonya will run with the win in the end?
    It's a close race.

Ah....a vote for Jena!

I love her evil looks, too. Would be a great match for Zollie.

I’m done with the challenge now! I can’t wait for the reveal.

It’ll happen in two chapters!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Only two more chapters! :o I want to see who wins Zollie's heart but I don't want it to end. <3:'(
  • Options
    Only two more chapters! :o I want to see who wins Zollie's heart but I don't want it to end. <3:'(

Well, the story won’t end, at least!

And then the next gen will get their own bachelor/bachelorette challenge! This was so much fun to do.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Meeting the family was hilarious! And omg Bealzie's comment about incest :D I love her!

Side note: June looks sooo pretty in pink :o

Go Tonya winning the fight!

You're done? Ahhh I need to know who wins now, the suspense is killing me!
  • Options
    Meeting the family was hilarious! And omg Bealzie's comment about incest :D I love her!

Side note: June looks sooo pretty in pink :o

Go Tonya winning the fight!

You're done? Ahhh I need to know who wins now, the suspense is killing me!

Just have to write it up.

Actually, I've played through to the wedding. ;)

New chapter coming in a few minutes!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    One more girl goes home.

:'(

Next chapter is overnight dates and the final rose! (It's a long chapter so I better get started on it. EEK!)

K87JI9w.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Omg I love how Zolanx let Tonya down: "my Creator won’t let me have more than one wife" :D:D:D

Tbh you deserved it for going off to knit instead of talking to the bachelor, Tonya!

Can't wait for the finale! Personally I'm rooting for June but Jena is also a really fun character :)
  • Options
    Omg I love how Zolanx let Tonya down: "my Creator won’t let me have more than one wife" :D:D:D

Tbh you deserved it for going off to knit instead of talking to the bachelor, Tonya!

Can't wait for the finale! Personally I'm rooting for June but Jena is also a really fun character :)
    I was shocked by that because he flirted with her just fine and they were having good conversation. But Tonya is like that. She runs off and does her own thing A LOT. She impressed him by winning some of those dates which kept her in the game longer but in the end, it wasn't enough. I thought it was too funny that I found her in her swim suit knitting. She did it so fast!

It's down to these two characters! Either way, it should make for an interesting generation.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg