Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    A chapter?

YES!

wEv0Pu6.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    It is very interesting that June's parents are so much a part of Zollie and June's life. :/ Next chapter please!
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    It is very interesting that June's parents are so much a part of Zollie and June's life. :/ Next chapter please!

Hee hee!
    You're right! They care very much! You'll see more of them later! ;)
    And...I have the next chapters done as far as pics go...I just need to find time to write. Hoping for next week! 🤞
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    A chapter!

And Zollie has some news.

One guess as to what that is! :smirk:

ywqhCK0.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I laughed at his dad telling him he was getting fat. Kettle Black much?
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Hunter has LOADS of experience with getting fat.

I've noticed that as sims age, they REALLY put on girth unless they regularly exercise. I actually like this because it's true to life. It's just that we don't have a lot of time to do everything I want to so exercise isn't a priority! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

I've noticed that as sims age, they REALLY put on girth unless they regularly exercise. I actually like this because it's true to life. It's just that we don't have a lot of time to do everything I want to so exercise isn't a priority! ;)
    That and some females getting bustier and wider hips after having babies. Lol.
  • Options

That and some females getting bustier and wider hips after having babies. Lol.

Too bad we don’t get to see June preggers! 👀👀👀
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! :o
    Twins! Love the names, and oh boy they will have their hands full for awhile! Hopefully next time it will just be one and not triplets! :joy: Zolnax looked weird being pregnant but still up to his old tricks. Well except the cleaning up!
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,381 Member
    Lol! The pink image. Zolnax looks so excited ... far from proven what he has in store :joy:
  • Options
    Lol! The pink image. Zolnax looks so excited ... far from proven what he has in store :joy:

Lol! Poor Zolnax. He definitely doesn’t know what’s in store for him. 😈😈😈
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! :o
    Twins! Love the names, and oh boy they will have their hands full for awhile! Hopefully next time it will just be one and not triplets! :joy: Zolnax looked weird being pregnant but still up to his old tricks. Well except the cleaning up!
    He will have his hands full for a looooong time. Just saying.

A male pregnant sim looks so strange...but by now I’m used to it. 😝

But he still thinks he has time to take over the world. We’ll see. 😝😝😝
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Laughing at Pregnant Zolnax the whole latest chapter.
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Laughing at Pregnant Zolnax the whole latest chapter.

Lol! I think you’ll keep laughing at him. 🤣🤣😝😁😊😈
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I've got a chapter!

Let's see how Zolnax is doing with his new additions to his fam!

9xoF11a.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Oh goodness!
    Those toddlers are so cute! Zolnax and June are training them (or not) to be little criminals! This will get interesting!
    And another child soon to be in their future.
    Great update! :)
  • Options
    Oh goodness!
    Those toddlers are so cute! Zolnax and June are training them (or not) to be little criminals! This will get interesting!
    And another child soon to be in their future.
    Great update! :)

Yes!
    And I’m praying this little one will be good!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Loving the little thief and siblings fighting like the Gallagher Brothers from Oasis. Also love June's total neglect of her sons. She must think child raising is a male's job also. :D
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Loving the little thief and siblings fighting like the Gallagher Brothers from Oasis. Also love June's total neglect of her sons. She must think child raising is a male's job also. :D

That's a good point about June! It's hard in an ISBI, but usually, parents help out toddlers but she doesn't. I had CPS almost take them away so many times. I got a nanny but that still didn't help for some reason. I think twins is a handful when one parent won't help out and the other is away at work. In the end, it all worked out though! I didn't lose anyone. Heh.

Hee hee! The twins are little demons. They just turned into teens in my game. Huh boy!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,381 Member
    It's good to see that Zolnax is happy with his boys <3

Maybe you are lucky and Zolnax will have a peaceful and good child next time ... although that child will probably end up as a deviant and a disappointment in that family :/
  • Options
    It's good to see that Zolnax is happy with his boys <3

Maybe you are lucky and Zolnax will have a peaceful and good child next time ... although that child will probably end up as a deviant and a disappointment in that family :/
    Hee hee! A good child would frustrate Zolnax. He gets frustrated with the nanny who has the good trait. Lol! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I have a chapter for you!

Let's see how this little fam is getting along. Hint: Smh

6F7FRo4.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Two days in a row?

Yes!

I'm going to push until we get to the heir! (Who I really don't know...I'll have a vote at the end of this.)

g4ANzQT.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Great chapters! <3
    June and Zolnax aren't very god parents. But then again it doesn't surprise me much! Hopefully the nanny and butler will help. The boys are so cute, just not great traits to have. This also doesn't surprise me just look at their parents! :D Hopefully that is the last of the children for them. I don't think they could handle any more! :D
  • Options
    Their child raising is a mess, that being said part of me hopes that June forces Zolnax to keep trying for a girl. >:)