Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    Great chapters! <3
    June and Zolnax aren't very god parents. But then again it doesn't surprise me much! Hopefully the nanny and butler will help. The boys are so cute, just not great traits to have. This also doesn't surprise me just look at their parents! :D Hopefully that is the last of the children for them. I don't think they could handle any more! :D
    Omg...they’re not going to win best parents awards but then yeah....no one is surprised! At least they’ve hired a nanny and butler.

Let’s hope three children is it! 😂
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Their child raising is a mess, that being said part of me hopes that June forces Zolnax to keep trying for a girl. >:)

Hee hee! Poor Zolnax will deserve it. If he has to get pregnant for a fourth and fifth time?? Aahhhh! He’ll hate life. 😈😈😈
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Their child raising is a mess, that being said part of me hopes that June forces Zolnax to keep trying for a girl. >:)

Hee hee! Poor Zolnax will deserve it. If he has to get pregnant for a fourth and fifth time?? Aahhhh! He’ll hate life. 😈😈😈
    Silver lining is that in the sims verse he will age slower due to his pregnancies.
  • Options

Silver lining is that in the sims verse he will age slower due to his pregnancies.
    Wow! This makes sense since June aged up way before Zolnax did. Hmmm...🧐
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    TGIF!!!

And we have a chapter! ENJOY!

bUKP0V6.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Here we go again! :D Great chapter! <3
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Yikes. And we’re off again! Good luck for a female offspring. Lol.
  • Options
    Here we go again! :D Great chapter! <3

Indeed! Lol! And thanks!
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Yikes. And we’re off again! Good luck for a female offspring. Lol.

Let’s hope June gets her wish! We’re running out of room in the house!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    It's Monday!

Time for an update.

Zolnax is pregnant and I wonder how all the kids are turning out. Is there any hope for Gen 4?

0JzBb9C.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Laughing at the twins once again. Lucky for Zolnax one was a girl otherwise he'd have to do this again. >:)
  • Options
    Laughing at the twins once again. Lucky for Zolnax one was a girl otherwise he'd have to do this again. >:)
    LOL! I couldn't believe it when they popped up. We're a full house so no more babies! I couldn't take much more! It's a crazy house.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Two chapters in a row?

YES!

Let's see what's going on with June... B)

s6GomsU.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Wonderful chapter. Had to laugh at Zolnax being angry about his kid caught stealing, mainly for being caught. :D
  • Options
    Wonderful chapter. Had to laugh at Zolnax being angry about his kid caught stealing, mainly for being caught. :D
    😝
    Hee hee! Zolnax will never change. Bad Dad. 😈😈😈
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »

Yes! This was hysterical! I suppose Zolnax set him straight though.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »

Yes! This was hysterical! I suppose Zolnax set him straight though.
    He did. Jax has to report to him of all his thieving activities so Zolnax can provide guidance. :s
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Last chapter this week!

Enjoy!

8XSKxlC.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    These last three chapters have been fantastic! I am really enjoying this story! :)<3
  • Options
    @haswh wrote: »
    These last three chapters have been fantastic! I am really enjoying this story! :)<3
    Ha! I agree. It’s so much fun! 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    edited November 2020

Aww...I’m so glad you’re enjoying this crazy story! Playing them has been crazy for me! 🤣
    @haswh wrote: »
    Ha! I agree. It’s so much fun! 🤣🤣🤣

Hee hee! Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️ More crazy to come!

Personally, I’m excited for the next gen and who people will sub to go along with the crazy heir (because all have their crazy traits. The game made sure of that! 🤪🤪🤪)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    A chapter!

YES!

The kids are growing up...and not doing so hot. :/

OwJlhyS.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @AudreyFld said it best with: The best part of this was all five kids dragging themselves home from school filthy and miserable.
    At least Ember looks a bit promising!
  • Options
    @AudreyFld said it best with: The best part of this was all five kids dragging themselves home from school filthy and miserable.
    At least Ember looks a bit promising!

She does...but we have one more trait to go before the voting
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Well, that was fun. Speed read all the way from Gen. 1 and am all caught up! Woot!
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Well, that was fun. Speed read all the way from Gen. 1 and am all caught up! Woot!

Hee! It's been fun watching you binge! I appreciate you taking the time to comment on all those chapters!!! You'll see next bachelor/bachelorette challenge, I might be swiping a few ideas from you! Your challenge is so ingenious! <3

New chapter coming soon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg