Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    That was a fantastic chapter! <3
    I guess Jena can hold her own and it makes Zolnax happy!
    I am really enjoying this! :)
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Not sure why but in my head, Zolnax's feet without shooes or socks should be accompanied with this sound effect...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dENYJbN1z4
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited August 2020
    haswh wrote: »
    That was a fantastic chapter! <3
    I guess Jena can hold her own and it makes Zolnax happy!
    I am really enjoying this! :)

LOL! I'm so glad you liked it!
    I wasn't sure how you'd take Jena but honestly, the girl is LIKE THIS! She is always around Zollie, angry if any girl gets around them. And you'll see what she does later that she really is trying to impress him! And it's not in her traits to be like this so I'm astounded by her.

We'll see if Zolnax notices though. ;)

VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Not sure why but in my head, Zolnax's feet without shooes or socks should be accompanied with this sound effect...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dENYJbN1z4

ROFL!

I think that fits! (I'm encouraging Zollie to wear socks with his shoes from now on to take care of foghorn feet.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    It's the rose ceremony chapter!

Unfortunately, we must say good bye to one of Zollie's lovelies. :'(

Th9wlCm.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Lots to laugh at in the latest chapter from Ariana's naming ideas for kids & neglige to June's naming ideas for kids to the way
    he was giving out the roses to the "most beastly" ladies first. Liked how when Jada was eliminated there was a reference to Zolnax's stinky foghorn feet from the last chapter.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Lots to laugh at in the latest chapter from Ariana's naming ideas for kids & neglige to June's naming ideas for kids to the way
    he was giving out the roses to the "most beastly" ladies first. Liked how when Jada was eliminated there was a reference to Zolnax's stinky foghorn feet from the last chapter.
    Lol! The girls sure have a way about them! We can be assured weird names for the next gen if either of those two make it to the end! 😝

And I about died when I saw Ariana parading around like that! Loved it! But had to squash.

And Zolnax seems really drawn to the strange...ha!

Yup. Foghorn feet did him in with Jada. She always crabbed at the way he ate so this wasn’t surprising. 😜
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,383 Member
    Oh! Ariana just looks so creepy (sorry) I think it's the cat pupils that make her look like a predator :fearful:
    Jena who mocks Jada behind Solnax back :joy:
    I like that Tonya came up with an unspoken threat. ....These are all some strong opponents she is up against :)
    I understand that Jada felt on top when she left the house.....I'm sure there are some toes she will not miss :wink:
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Doesn't surprise me that...
    Jada left. Stinky feet is a deal breaker of course! :D
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Nice! 2 new chapters to read for me ^^

3.7:
    A foot massage? Didn't expect this from Jada. She tries everything to win, it seems.

CAT FIGHT :love:

3.8:
    I love how you make it look like Zollie has a favorite but only seconds later I think someone else is his favorite :D

Aw, Jada is out. It's ok, the two were too different. I need to see who's my favorite now ^^ I think I'll go with Tonya :p
  • Options
    Oh! Ariana just looks so creepy (sorry) I think it's the cat pupils that make her look like a predator :fearful:
    Jena who mocks Jada behind Solnax back :joy:
    I like that Tonya came up with an unspoken threat. ....These are all some strong opponents she is up against :)
    I understand that Jada felt on top when she left the house.....I'm sure there are some toes she will not miss :wink:
    Her eyes! I get the best screenshots with Ariana! She DOES look like she belongs on a Jurassic Park movie! ;)

Jena...always jealous. I don't stage anything (except when lining the girls up for the rose ceremony or setting up challenges) so I'm always surprised by her behavior!

Tonya...she's a good competitor! We'll see how she does in the future!

Jada just wasn't a match and by the end she felt it too. I think she'd made Zolnax bathe more (and wear socks with his shoes) if she really connected but they didn't. And they had a lot of time to do that, too. I'm always surprised by how some sims bond and others don't.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    Doesn't surprise me that...
    Jada left. Stinky feet is a deal breaker of course! :D

OMG! Your Jada! She's pretty amazing at how she's assimilated into this role of mischievous girlfriend. If she survives the cuts, she'll be a great wife for Zollie.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Nice! 2 new chapters to read for me ^^

3.7:
    A foot massage? Didn't expect this from Jada. She tries everything to win, it seems.

CAT FIGHT :love:

3.8:
    I love how you make it look like Zollie has a favorite but only seconds later I think someone else is his favorite :D

Aw, Jada is out. It's ok, the two were too different. I need to see who's my favorite now ^^ I think I'll go with Tonya :p

Missed you!
    When I was shooting, I noticed Zollie following Jada for some reason. I got the shots and didn't look to see what they were up to. Then I found them in the spa area with Jada giving him a foot rub! I thought she'd really done herself a favor. But unfortunately, she has no wellness skill and it ended up hurting their relationship. They even had fun together dancing later and chatting at dinner. I thought this might help but it didn't.

She will be missed!

Tonya is a good one to root for! I still don't know who's going to win yet! Yes, my bachelor challenges are long compared to yours. If I do it again, I'll make big cuts in the beginning to get down to 7.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,383 Member
    I'm very grateful you did not make big cuts in the beginning to get down to 7 this time. <3
    I've also always been amazed at why some Sims click together at once and others do not ... often on despite all my plans :D
  • Options
    I'm very grateful you did not make big cuts in the beginning to get down to 7 this time. <3
    I've also always been amazed at why some Sims click together at once and others do not ... often on despite all my plans :D

Yes, that part about it makes sims fun!

(Well, I'm glad you're not bored with this getting to the ending, but it's going so slowly! We have lots of chapters just to get to the final four. Ah well...)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    The last ‘normal’ sim leaves.... dun dun dunnnn. Now there’s a hot mess of mess.
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    The last ‘normal’ sim leaves.... dun dun dunnnn. Now there’s a hot mess of mess.

Yeah...that’ll leave the generation in...a hot mess! Lol! :p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    A chapter!

It's a challenge where two unlucky lucky ladies will win solo dates!

Enjoy!

0lsxHDI.png
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Hehehe, of course June has a pink chair xD

Watching everybody knit like a grandma is actually fun. I don't have the package yet but maybe I just need to buy it...

I really thought half of the contestants would die when I saw them all on fire. But then they became black and I laughed so hard xDDDD

Oh so if you walk out of the challenge, you're not winning the price? Now I'm actually sad in Jena's place because she didn't stop but she also didn't win something. Congratulations on London and June! -or is 'congratulations' too much?-

I hope June is all cleaned up and stuff if her date starts.

Oehhhh, nice dress, London! I also really love how her hair is.

The dating place is also sooooo beautiful!! <3 Too bad Zolnax didn't like it.

Those horns on his head tho xD as if he wasn't evil enough.

Can't wait to see June's date!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    Something about those charred contestants was just hilarious. I will say that Ariana did have a good idea to play video games next to Zolnax & chat after leaving the knitting competition, all while the only non charred part of her body was her green eyes. :D
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Can’t wait to see June’s date! She earned it by sticking to it even though she was charred! Congrats to both a London and June on their wins - or losses - depending on how you look at it.
  • Options
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Hehehe, of course June has a pink chair xD

Watching everybody knit like a grandma is actually fun. I don't have the package yet but maybe I just need to buy it...

I really thought half of the contestants would die when I saw them all on fire. But then they became black and I laughed so hard xDDDD

Oh so if you walk out of the challenge, you're not winning the price? Now I'm actually sad in Jena's place because she didn't stop but she also didn't win something. Congratulations on London and June! -or is 'congratulations' too much?-

I hope June is all cleaned up and stuff if her date starts.

Oehhhh, nice dress, London! I also really love how her hair is.

The dating place is also sooooo beautiful!! <3 Too bad Zolnax didn't like it.

Those horns on his head tho xD as if he wasn't evil enough.

Can't wait to see June's date!
    Yes...June looks great in pink! (And purple!)

I love the knitting set. For not much money, you get loads of stuff and things to craft with new animations! New hair! Love it!

Omg...I thought they were goners. (That's one way to cull the ladies) but thankfully, that didn't happen. The butler DID die, but since no one knew him, no one cared! :o

Yes, if the ladies didn't want to take up the challenge, I wasn't going to force them into it. Luckily, three stayed.

Jena will get to go on a group date so no worries about her! ;)

London looked so pretty in that dress! And I love that cc hair, too. ;)

The horns fit, eh? (But they were plastic ones for the date. lol :lol: )

June's date...I loved it, so I hope you do too!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Something about those charred contestants was just hilarious. I will say that Ariana did have a good idea to play video games next to Zolnax & chat after leaving the knitting competition, all while the only non charred part of her body was her green eyes. :D

LOL! Ariana looked good charred. :joy:

And her relationship went up with Zollie while playing games side by side. She knew what she was doing...heh... :naughty:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Can’t wait to see June’s date! She earned it by sticking to it even though she was charred! Congrats to both a London and June on their wins - or losses - depending on how you look at it.

June's date is so much fun! Can't wait to reveal it. ;)

Omg...I thought she was done, too. Her face was so frustrated but then she was done and did that power move with her fist, so yay!

And yeah...could be a loss for you guys, but our June and London can handle Zollie, so it was a win... :tongue:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Ah, so Zolnax found his true self (the horns :D )
    As a history teacher I have to say: people in Medieval times were too prude to have a harem :D At least the ones in Europe :p

Ugh, why do sims always run to the fire? -.- Don't they have a survival instinct? :D
  • Options
    Ah, so Zolnax found his true self (the horns :D )
    As a history teacher I have to say: people in Medieval times were too prude to have a harem :D At least the ones in Europe :p

Ugh, why do sims always run to the fire? -.- Don't they have a survival instinct? :D

Lol! Zolnax’s true self comes out! 😈😈😈
    You’re right...maybe Biblical times? King Solomon had 700 wives.

I don’t get it. They were on the other side of the house! And the fire was in the tiny laundry room. It’s annoying. Sim logic. 😑
    iTvMKZ8.jpg