Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Another fire !? :o
    Ha ha! Zolnax seems to enjoy the chaos and the many women fighting for his attention :lol:
    Some of the women look pretty scary :# ...but Zolnax just observe it all with a blissful smile ....
    .....are you sure there is not a snake?
    Aliana (sorry Princess) looks to me somewhat absent-minded and yet she managed to win a group date .... cool :)
    Zolnax loves it when people are miserable so he’s always happy after a fire. :D

Princess is absent minded. She muddles around but she gets noticed by Zolnax!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Skeilah wrote: »
    June, Ariana and Annabeth all attempting to putting out the fire while arguing is hilarious xD

Ariana's eyes sure are scary!

Poor Jada. Doesn't like cooking and the first challenge is a cooking challenge xD Talk about bad luck.

I love how everyone got a matching cauldron.

June surprises me. I didn't knew you had a special talent for cooking?

I really thought that Ariana would win the other place, but congrats to Tonya!!

June is really going for it :# I like xD I hope Zolnax isn't offended by it, because it looks like he's a little scared.

House 1, same matching cauldrons. Ahhhhh the good life.

Wait, snot, what??????

I'm asking myself who's going to eat allllll of the macaroni that everyone made. Are they going to eat nothing else but macaroni now?

Congrats to Keisha and Princess! I really hope there's no snot in there.

I would also hit my head on the desk if I needed to play with someone like Keisha. Many, many times.

Zolnaxxxxx!!!! June isn't going to like your flirty-flirt with Jenna. (June is still my Sim, I need to stand in for her)

I look forward to the next chapter!!

I
    was dying when I saw all of them as Zollie went up to see what was happening! Too perfect!

I adore Ariana’s eyes!

I’m loving every minute of June. Zolnax has some dating rounds coming up and June is very surprising in it!

I’m really into matching...and I get bored with clothing so I’ve given new clothes to the ladies that match with their original styles and colors.

No snot! Keisha is a little...let’s just say...special. 😜

That was a heck ton of Mac n cheese. Because of the episode I made a huge vat of it for my family. 😊 that mac n cheese is still out there on the beach feeding the homeless!

Don’t worry about June. She’ll hold her own...and Jena just might not like HER!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    3 ladies putting out the fire and one girl hiding outside. Of course it's Jada :joy:

How can Keisha call Mac'n'Cheese snot and then eat it? :|

Love the chapter <3

Lol! That was too perfect! Annabeth was in the middle not liking these other girls getting in the way!
    Poor Jada! It just wasn’t her day! I love her spunky, grumpy personality! She HATES the way Zolnax eats.

Keisha is our special girl....like Caly only a bit worse.
    So glad you liked the chapter!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    A chapter!

Next elimination will be next chapter (probably will post next week).

We have a HUGE party, cat-fights, AND speed dating! More soon!

FGJxnZN.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,381 Member
    That section made me laugh out loud :joy:
    I love all the women who fight each other while Zolnax hovers around with a blissful smile all over his face .... he is in heaven o:):joy:
    The women's facial expressions and your comments are indescribably funny...
    .... and Zolnax who will gather all the women to celebrate ... their love for him! >:)
    He must be lucky if one of them survives or does not run away screaming :D
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I loved it! I'm going to feel really bad for you if you have to write like June for a whole generation.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So funny! :D
    Oh my the way you write Jena is great! All the girls are so different can't wait to see the rest of the dates! :)
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @Irishsong wrote: »
    I loved it! I'm going to feel really bad for you if you have to write like June for a whole generation.

She cracks me up!
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »

Your comment is really mean for the creator of June. :/

@pammiechick
    Catfights :love: I might have a thing for catfights o:) And it seems Zolnax enjoys it even more than I do :D They fight over him of course ;)

"Why stop at earth?" :D Great!

Love your chapters, so hilarious :)
  • Options
    That section made me laugh out loud :joy:
    I love all the women who fight each other while Zolnax hovers around with a blissful smile all over his face .... he is in heaven o:):joy:
    The women's facial expressions and your comments are indescribably funny...
    .... and Zolnax who will gather all the women to celebrate ... their love for him! >:)
    He must be lucky if one of them survives or does not run away screaming :D
    Hee hee! What would the bachelor be without a bit of catfighting? ;)

I love all the characters in this. They make the story and I watch!

Zolnax is in heaven at the moment. Lots of girls wanting him, impressing him. But yeah, they're going to have to endure his way of life! :open_mouth:

I actually love writing her so a whole gen would be fun. ;)

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    So funny! :D
    Oh my the way you write Jena is great! All the girls are so different can't wait to see the rest of the dates! :)

That Jena! It played out just like I wrote it. I was shooting the catfight and went to get Zolnax to break it up and Jena was cornering him in the bathroom! She really knows what she wants. You were worried about her being too good. :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »

She cracks me up!

June is turning out to be a star...but will she survive? Time will tell...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Your comment is really mean for the creator of June. :/

@pammiechick
    Catfights :love: I might have a thing for catfights o:) And it seems Zolnax enjoys it even more than I do :D They fight over him of course ;)

"Why stop at earth?" :D Great!

Love your chapters, so hilarious :)

Aww...thank you! It's been so fun writing it.
    Your Jada is hilarious, too. Can't wait for you to see what she does in a future chapter!

I think I love catfights too. The girls are prone to them!

Zolnax...he's getting too many ideas. :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I'm about to go on vacation so I probably won't have another one of these for a week.

But it's a rose ceremony so no hanging you out biting your nails.

Enjoy!

V4XrAyc.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member

She cracks me up!

Yooo you almost got me there xD

I just skipped to the rose ceremony because curious but I’ll comment tomorrow after I’ve fully read everything (Its like over midnight here hehe, time to sleep)
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,381 Member
    It is always very nerve-wracking with the rose ceremonies :#
    Apart from the elimination, there was not much drama in today's episode .....
    I could not quite decipher Princess and Ariana mutual stare ...
    Zolnax looked completely petrified as he awaited a major explosion.... Maybe he got disappointed :|

I'm glad the Princess is still hanging on.... but it was a pity that Annabeth had to leave the competition. Her attire is very imaginative and exciting to look at :)
    Nb I discovered your like and follow button on your website and strangely enough I was able to activate it with my Google account .... my brain is still running at high pressure to find a solution on my own website

I wish you a really nice holiday :)
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    And so one is gone. So many to go to get to the one and only one for Zolnax! <3
    I was surprised that Jena would say “I’d stab my own mother in the back for you, darling.” :o She must really like him! Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
    Have a wonderful vacation! <3
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Chapter 3.5
    Yay, more speed dating!

The two drama queens together in 1 space, but no yelling and fighting? Only staring? Staring contest much? xD With Zolnax as the referee? :P Who won?

HAHAHA Dat dude with the bag. I'm so scared to run into such people since I have Eco Living. I don't want it, they're EVERYWHERE!!!!

Oeh, movie watching. Which movie?

Does everybody sleep in that swim outfit? Would've been better if they were wearing PJ's or something :P I mean, I would never watch a movie in my swimwear but guess that's just me, or they're all just weird.

I know Zolnax, I also would've kept them all.

They indeed look beautiful :D

Whooooo June, way to go! Keep on doing what you're doing because it apparently works^^

Also congrats to all the other woman who got a rose! But I must say, I think something's wrong with Jena. Step your own mother in the back for him?

So sad to see Annabeth go. I really liked her (but apparently they both didn't like each other xD). You'll be missed!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    edited July 2020
    It's always fun when sims turn out to be a bit extra :D
    Why am I a tad disappointed there was no catfight but "only" a stare down? :D

Zolnax must have LOVED all these women in his bedroom lol And some even in their bikinis :p

Jena reminds me so much of that girl in an old meme.
    3bff08a65209f6027ef1de25ddca94c5--overly-attached-girlfriend-overly-obsessed-girlfriend.jpg

Tonya has pointy ears! So happy to see her stay :)

Zolnax gave Annabeth some trash to take home? That is... savage lol

Love your chapters, can't wait to read more! (Still trying to catch up with Hunter tho :D )

Have a great vacation! :)
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Aw, Annabeth is gone already? Well, I kinda saw it coming. Her scores last rose ceremony weren't favorable and she's too much of a 'good' sim to be with an Evil sim.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Love that Annabeth got a parting gift after being removed from the competition. >:)
  • Options
    edited July 2020

She cracks me up!

Yooo you almost got me there xD

I just skipped to the rose ceremony because curious but I’ll comment tomorrow after I’ve fully read everything (Its like over midnight here hehe, time to sleep)

Lol! I don’t blame you but definitely back track to June’s date. She’s an amazing sim to write!
    It is always very nerve-wracking with the rose ceremonies :#
    Apart from the elimination, there was not much drama in today's episode .....
    I could not quite decipher Princess and Ariana mutual stare ...
    Zolnax looked completely petrified as he awaited a major explosion.... Maybe he got disappointed :|

I'm glad the Princess is still hanging on.... but it was a pity that Annabeth had to leave the competition. Her attire is very imaginative and exciting to look at :)
    Nb I discovered your like and follow button on your website and strangely enough I was able to activate it with my Google account .... my brain is still running at high pressure to find a solution on my own website

I wish you a really nice holiday :)
    I promise drama in the next chapter! Lol!

I had to cut that date because I didn’t want to give too much away!

I adored Annabeths clothing! Next time I’m going to have people do more than one entry of clothing per style. I’ve had to go in and give more clothes for everyone!

Thanks! I’m having a great time!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    And so one is gone. So many to go to get to the one and only one for Zolnax! <3
    I was surprised that Jena would say “I’d stab my own mother in the back for you, darling.” :o She must really like him! Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
    Have a wonderful vacation! <3

Yes! Many ladies but we’re about to get to the real bachelor mansion where all will live in the same house! Squee! Very excited to unveil that!
    Jena has turned into a very competitive sim. I’ve never seen that in any of my sims to date. I’m writing her how I see her. Hope you won’t be disappointed but if she’s a mate to Zolnax, she won’t be squeaky clean...but she’ll be devoted to her husband (if she makes it that far).
    Thank you! I’m having a blast! Still gone for the rest of the week!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Chapter 3.5
    Yay, more speed dating!

The two drama queens together in 1 space, but no yelling and fighting? Only staring? Staring contest much? xD With Zolnax as the referee? :P Who won?

HAHAHA Dat dude with the bag. I'm so scared to run into such people since I have Eco Living. I don't want it, they're EVERYWHERE!!!!

Oeh, movie watching. Which movie?

Does everybody sleep in that swim outfit? Would've been better if they were wearing PJ's or something :P I mean, I would never watch a movie in my swimwear but guess that's just me, or they're all just weird.

I know Zolnax, I also would've kept them all.

They indeed look beautiful :D

Whooooo June, way to go! Keep on doing what you're doing because it apparently works^^

Also congrats to all the other woman who got a rose! But I must say, I think something's wrong with Jena. Step your own mother in the back for him?

So sad to see Annabeth go. I really liked her (but apparently they both didn't like each other xD). You'll be missed!

Ah..you caught up!
    Who won between Ariana and Princess? You’ll find out next chapter!

I hate the bags in eco living. I can get rid of them but I have to play it and I don’t have time. Ugh!

The movie was that zombie movie...can’t remember the name.

I definitely should have changed all of them into their pjs for the movie but was too lazy tired. Forgive me? 😝 they all did that on their own and I took the screenies.

June knows how to get Zolnax’s attention!

I was sad to see Annabeth go. She was a strong character but too good morally for an evil sim. 🤷‍♀️
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    It's always fun when sims turn out to be a bit extra :D
    Why am I a tad disappointed there was no catfight but "only" a stare down? :D

Zolnax must have LOVED all these women in his bedroom lol And some even in their bikinis :p

Jena reminds me so much of that girl in an old meme.
    3bff08a65209f6027ef1de25ddca94c5--overly-attached-girlfriend-overly-obsessed-girlfriend.jpg

Tonya has pointy ears! So happy to see her stay :)

Zolnax gave Annabeth some trash to take home? That is... savage lol

Love your chapters, can't wait to read more! (Still trying to catch up with Hunter tho :D )

Have a great vacation! :)

Extra are all these Sims middle names! 😜
    Yeah...no catfight unfortunately. Maybe next time?

The women went from the spa to the movie night. Should have put them in their pjs! 🤷‍♀️

Jena IS that girl. We’ll see if Zolnax likes that.

Yes, Zolnax is a bit drastic to give trash as a departing gift bit I think freegan Annabeth was happy.

Wow! You’re catching up? Lol! Hunter is different from Zolnax, thankfully, Zollie is better! 😝😝😝
    iTvMKZ8.jpg