Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stories and Legacies Index Gateway

Comments

• Options
    mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    Daily Stories and Legacies Index Newsfeed

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to the following authors!
    • @Lissykin , who is writing Land-Locke'd: A Drifter's Tale for Sims 4 at "Lissykin's Lepidity"!
    • @undressyourbones , who is writing The Adthar Legacy, for Sims 4 with some Skyrim/Elder Scrolls crossover!

Please check out these stories from the index listing!

New Stories:

@anaitapeva has started a new story, The Going Broke Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Sig's Simblr"!

@ajaxpost has started a new Let's Play series, Living Off the Land for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Adam Slade's YouTube Channel"!

@GaiaHypothesis has started a new story, Rowan's Bachelor Bash, a Bachelor Challenge for Sims 3 featuring the heir from The Ridiculous Times of Layla and Harris! You can find it in the index listing under "Look What We Started"!

@MidnightAura has started a new story, The Callahan Diaries: From 0 to 100 Babies, a 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 4! You can find it in the index listing under "The Daily Sim"!

@Simslover163 has started Season 2 of Madness in San Myshuno! You can check it out from the index listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out The Braverman Legacy for Sims 3 by @MidnightAura which updated with several chapters recently! You can find it in the index listing under "The Daily Sim"!

Check out The Rose Legacy, a Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 3 by @mypalsim1 which updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing under "Random Simming"!

Check out The Simpernaturals Reboot for Sims 4 by @Bear31 which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "ChiefDancingBear's Simtastic World"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • Options

New Stories:

@anaitapeva has started a new story, Potira Tribe, an Amazon Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Sig's Simblr"!

@cecerose0208 has started a new story, Penpal Project, for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Dreams and Drama Neighborhood Rotation"! This story is part of the Penpal Project; you can check out more information about it here!

@Rainydayz179 has started a new story, Post-Apocalyptic Murkland for Sims 4! You can check out this challenge story in the index listing under "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

@rednenemon has started a new story, Penpal Project, for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index listing under "Senna's Short Sim Stories"! This story is part of the Penpal Project; you can check out more information about it here!

@Thymeless has started a new story, Penpal Project, for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Thymeless Challenges"! This story is part of the Penpal Project; you can check out more information about it here!

Returning Stories:

@Nory_05 's Mistakes, a mystery series featuring a team of detectives for Sims 3 has returned from hiatus with two new chapters! You can check it out from the index listing under "Sim Town Tales"!

@NyraKick 's Doll Marine and 100 Baby Plums has returned from hiatus! You can check it out from the index listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Christmas' Story for Sims 4, a spin-off series of To Be a Sim-Illionaire, a Rosebud Challenge story by @cully_c which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "To Be a Sim-Illionaire"!

Check out Darkness May Dream, a supernatural Sims 3 story by @AdamsEve1231 which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Livin' a Simmin' Life Simblr"!

Check out The Story of a Legacy, a legacy story for Sims 4 currently in its fifth generation by @amberthezombie which updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out Sucker for Pain a supernatural Sims 4 story by @Marialein which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out Tribe Reina, an Amazon Challenge for Sims 4 by @Haids5987 which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "Emerald City Taurus: The Amazon Challenge"!

Milestones:

Congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving nominations for the Boolprop Golden Plumbob Awards:

You can find all these works listed in the index, so please go give them a look!

Congrats @ADWilson for completing Generation Six of 2 Times the Fun!, a Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index listing under "Have I Got a Story For You!"

Congrats @ChelleJo for completing Generation One of the Silver Random Legacy, a Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index listing under "ChelleJo Plays"!

Congrats @PrincessLala14 for completing Generation Eight of The Alphabet Alphabetacy for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index listing under "Sims by Steph"!

Congrats @Rainydayz179 for completing House Six of Drifter II, a Drifter Challenge for Sims 4, and Generation One of Random Legacy II, a Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 4! You can check them out in the index listing under "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
  • Options
    amberthezombieamberthezombie Posts: 214 Member
    You do a great job keeping this up, thanks @mastressalita :blush:
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to the following authors:
    • @GeekMonkey34B21 , who is writing The Peters Legacy for Sims 4 at "Geek Monkey Games"!
    • @Lisey , who is writing The Eris Legacy, a Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @PrincessSimcess , who is writing The Royal Bachelor, a Selection/Bachelor Challenge crossover for Sims 4 at "Princess Simcess"!
    • @WagonFruit , who is writing Line of the Last, an Amazon Challenge/Rebuilding Oasis Spring Challenge-hybrid for Sims 4; Trial by Baelfire, an Apocalypse Challenge for Sims 4; and Project: Upcycle, a Rebuilding Willow Creek Challenge for Sims 4!

You can find these stories in the index listing, so please check them out!

New Stories:

@DreamsInPixels has started a new story, Dusk and Dawn, a vampire legacy for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing!

@InfraGreen has started a new story, No Stars over Uptown, a spin-off of @CitizenErased14 's Sims 4 legacy story Ashes to Ashes! You can check it out from the index listing!

Returning Stories:

@CitizenErased14 's (Para)Normal Neighborhood has returned with a new chapter! You can check it out from the index listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Fangs for the Memories, a supernatural Sims 4 story by @LadyLobster which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @mastressalita I know it's completely random, but thank you for the shoutout! As well as for all the great work you do for the Sims community. :)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to @GITTE2001 , who is writing The Alfredos for Sims 3! You can check it out from the index listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Ridiculous Times of Layla and Harris, a Sims 3 Wishacy story by @GaiaHypothesis which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Congrats on being stickied @mastressalita

I contacted simgurudrake again. She apologized that it took so long a stickied a few of my suggestions today including this thread :)
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Congrats on being stickied @mastressalita

I contacted simgurudrake again. She apologized that it took so long a stickied a few of my suggestions today including this thread :)

Yes, congratulations! :smiley: And the regular index in the general Stories and Legacies section has been stickied too! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Congratulations!!! I'm so glad to see this stickied at last!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
  • Options
    fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    I've found many-a story to follow from this thread so thank you for all of your hard work! Keep up the writing everyone because I don't wanna watch any youtube vids! :wink::wink:
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    @mastressalita yay!! So glad this one and the main index got stickied

Not to sound too newbish but what is the difference? Does this thread echo the main thread?
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Wow, I never thought the day would come!

@cshaner:

This thread is just a link or "portal" to the actual index, as there is no way I can maintain two copies of the index because these forums have split Stories and Legacies into two sections. There is the Stories and Legacies forum, which doesn't have a game affiliation and therefore is, in my cataloger brain "for all game versions", and then the Sims 4 Stories and Legacies section. Obviously the best place for the Stories and Legacies Index, in my opinion, as a cataloger, was in the "for all game versions" Stories and Legacies section of the forum, because I take submissions from any Sims game (there are stories there from Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and even LPs from The Sims, Sims Freeplay and Sims Medieval... if it features Sims, it counts!) But since a lot of the writing community never leaves this section of the forums, I felt they were never even seeing the Stories and Legacies Index thread, and I wasn't getting submissions from the talented writers that hang out over here, which is why I set up the gateway link.

I crosspost just the Newsfeed posts on both the Stories and Legacies Index and the Stories and Legacies Index Gateway, but only new submissions are taken at the real index, so if someone wanted to get informed of "just the news", subscribing to the Gateway is a good way to do it.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    @mastressalita perfect explanation!! Thank you for taking a moment I sorta figured due to the far fewer threads that this thread may just in fact be an echo of the actual index. I always subscribed (and will continue to do so even though it's stickied). Because I like it popping to the top of my bookmarks!
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    You really deserve the sticky @mastressalita with all the work you put into this Index. I'm glad I could get Drake to hear us out on the sticky issue :)
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to the following authors!
    • @BlueR0se , who is writing Spicy! The Noriega Legacy Tale for Sims 4!
    • @chillyzgrrl , who is writing Dreamers Like Us, a Sims 2/Sims 3 fusion story, the Catchick Legacy, a random event legacy for Sims 4, and Aaron York Builds Newcrest, a Build Newcrest Challenge for Sims 4 at "The Simming Life"!
    • @chocchipnik , who is writing Sim-Legaci Legacy for Sims 3 at "My Sims Games"!
    • @UniquePuggle , who is writing Wallingsford Historical Legacy for Sims 3!

Be sure to drop by and check them out from the index listing!

New Stories:

@BabyDollAnne has started a new story, Who Killed Mrs. Meade? for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Babydoll Simmer"!

@Charliimai has started a new story, The Love Shack, a ten-episode dating competition for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Sims in Time"!

@Sarahkay has started a new story, And They Lived, a Disney Princess Legacy Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing!

@stargirl18 has started three new stories, The Rose ISBI, an I'm Surrounded by Idi*ts Challenge for Sims 4, The Star Legacy for Sims 4, and Welcome to Sunnyside Valley, a Prosperity Challenge for Sims 4! You can check them out from the index listing!

Completed Stories:

Congratulations @cully_c for completing Christmas' Story, a spin-off story for the Rosebud Challenge story To Be A Sim-Illionaire for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "To Be A Sim-Illionaire"!

Congratulations @Julyvee94 for completing Until It Breaks, a story for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Julyvee's Sims Stories"!

Returning Stories:

@kethrydrake 's Red Sim Slippers for Sims 3 has returned! You can check it out in the index listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out The Reed Legacy for Sims 4 by @JordanSimsF which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Sim Out Loud"!

Check out Stolen Destiny, a Sims 3 fantasy story by @jeapos88 which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!

Polls:

@Rainydayz179 is holding an heir poll for generation five of Random Legacy II! If you would like to participate, please check it out here!

Milestones:

Congrats @Rainydayz179 for reaching Generation Three of Random Legacy II for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index under "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Other News and Reminders:

The Stories and Legacies Index has finally received a Sticky so you will always be able to find it at the top of the Stories and Legacies forum!

In addition, the Stories and Legacies Gateway in the Sims 4 Stories and Legacies forum has also received a Sticky, so if you spend more time in that area of the forums, you can always find the link to the Stories and Legacies Index there, right at the top of the boards!

Thanks so much to @Julyvee94 for all her help in making this happen, and to @SimGuruDrake for actually making the threads Stickied!

Thanks so much to the following people who directly voiced all their support over seeing this thread get stickied; if there wasn't direct support from the Simmer community, I know this wouldn't have happened, and I truly appreciate it!

@ThePlumbob @Julyvee94 @LadyLobster @Charliimai @cshaner @M13Vulpecula @Simslover163 @SilentWolf101 @Lynnwood @LunaNova @sweetnightingale @AllieMac @Rawla @amethystmoon1996 @CathyTea @RipuAncestor @supernatural103 @lanlyn @MadameLee @AdamsEve1231 @blakrayvon @bookloverblue @Simsophonique @InfraGreen @CitizenErased14 @friendsfan367 @fabtiffsim

In honor of this occassion, the Stories and Legacies Index has unlocked a new badge!
    badge_sticky.png
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Congratulations! It was a long time coming, and so well deserved! Thanks for all you repeatedly and continually give to promote other stories!

We need a new badge for you: the gem badge! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    I'm so happy you finally got stickied! Well-deserved! :)
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited March 2017
    Thank you @SimGuruDrake and thank you everybody who as me voiced and supported @mastressalita. I am happy her hard work is finally recognized. This index is the best place to meet each other and to support everybody no matter the game we play.

You are welcome I am glad to have read this good new it mades my day !
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    Yay!!! :) That's awesome news!

• Options

New Sign-ups:

• @chocis , who is writing Windblades, a Movin' On Up Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @SmallSeven01 , who is writing The Rain Tribe, an Amazon Challenge for Sims 4 at "SarahLouPlays"!
    • @MVWdeZT , who is writing The Straud Dynasty: The Vampire in the Basement, a long version of the Ten Generation Townie Dynasty Challenge for Sims 4!

New Stories:

@Kamio has started a Vampire Challenge Let's Play series and The Making of a Princess Season 2 Selection Challenge Let's Play series for Sims 4! You can check them out from the index listing under "Kamio's YouTube Channel"!

@lmkiture has started a new story, The Unforgettable Life for Sims 4! Be sure to check it out in the index listing!

@Mikezumi has started a new story, Clifford and Jordan 5x5 Challenge for Sims 3! Be sure to check it out in the index listing!

@ninaumi has started a new story, Selfacy, for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index listing under "Tales of My Sims"!

@rednenemon has started a new story, Ten Crystal Hearts: The Volkov Legacy for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out The Miskin Legacy: From Misery to Merit? for Sims 4 by @bookloverblue which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Blue's Sim Stories"!

Other News and Reminders:

Here are a few post-Sticky-status stats about the Stories and Legacies Index:

Originally created: August 30th, 2015 (thread closed November 17th, 2015 due to needing more space for expansion)
    Current thread opened: November 17th, 2015
    Stories and Legacies Archive opened: October 31st, 2015

325 entries in the Stories and Legacies Index
    234 entries from the Index currently in the Stories and Legacies Archive (either on hiatus or discontinued status)
    559 total stories currently registered with the Stories and Legacies Index (story sites that have been completely deleted by their owners are removed from this count)
    108 declines to add a site to the Stories and Legacies Index after receiving an invite

Breakdown by game:

The Sims: 2
    Sims 2: 23
    Sims 3: 156
    Sims 4: 200
    Sims Medieval: 1
    Sims Freeplay: 1

Breakdown by host:

WordPress: 166
    Blogger: 61
    EA Forum: 34
    Tumblr: 19
    YouTube: 20
    Weebly: 11
    Other: 14
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

• @amberquigley , who is writing Incoming Transmition No. 1, a Coloney Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @Arrowleaf , who is writing The Landon Legacy, a Differences in the Family Tree Legacy for Sims 4!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out The Delios Legacy for Sims 4 by @Eileen0001 which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Cederville Heights Simblr"!

Milestones:

Congrats @Lisey for reaching Generation Two of The Eris Legacy, a Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing!

Congrats @felblossom for reaching Generation Nine of The Ivey Legacy for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Felblossom"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Stories:

@blair2396 has started a new story, The McKnight Expansion Pack Legacy for Sims 3! You can check it out You can check it out from the index listing under "Blair's Sims Blog"!

@IllusoryThrall has started a new story, The Penpal Project for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "IllusoryThrall's Sims 3 and 4 Blog"! This story is part of the Penpal Project, you can check out more about it here!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out A Swift Drift, a Drifter Challenge for Sims 4 by @mojot89 which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to @kurdaneva , who is writing The Red Hourglass, a Black Widow Challenge for Sims 4, and the Penpal Project for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Orchideous"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Life of Lisa for Sims 4 by @belpita which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!

Milestones:

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Unique Blogger Award!

The following Stories and Legacies Index-registered authors have received nominations for this award:

You can find all these works listed in the index, so please go give them a look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

• @Aeriexo11 , who is writing The Long Road Home, a Victorian/Historical Legacy for Sims 4, and The Wilde Legacy for Sims 4 at "Mon Cherie Sims"!
    • @Kairi_Hitomi , who has several Sims 4 machinima including a new series, Snow: Tale of the Ancient Ones, at "SiMs Stories"!
    • @Waterdragon , who is writing the Dust Legacy for Sims 3, which is currently in its seventh generation, at "Waterdragonsblog: A Kind of Sims 3 Legacy"!

Please check them out from the index listing!

New Stories:

@CathyTea has started a new story, My Digital Life for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Cathy Tea's Simlit Anthology"!

Completed Stories:

Congratulations @chealsycat for completing Vampire's Diary: 7 Toddler Challenge, a Let's Play series for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index under "chealsycat's YouTube Channel"!

Returning Stories:

@EvermoreRocks Sims 2 video story series Mount Heart returns for a fourth season! You can catch up on previous seasons or check out the fourth season premier from the index listing!

@Fiveme2 's Lady and Tiffanie, a 50 Puppy Challenge for Sims 3 has returned from hiatus! You can check it out in the index listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Day and Knight, an I'm a Lover Challenge story for Sims 4 currently in its second generation by @pammiechick which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out the Dyer LEPacy Challenge, a Let's Play series for Sims 3 by @ginnymalfoy22 that has updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "Anneliese MB's YouTube Channel"!

Check out Miss V Detective for Sims 3 by @Simsophonique which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Simsophonique and the Sims"!

Want Ads / Polls:

@Fiveme2 has a poll for the next canine heir of Lady and Tiffanie, her 50 Puppy Challenge for Sims 3! If you'd like to participate, check it out here

Milestones:

Congrats @AllieMac for completing House Three of The Ramblers, a Drifter Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "The Drifter Challenge by Allie Mac"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top