November 26th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
November 30th: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!

Stories and Legacies Index Gateway

1202122232426...Next

Comments

• rainbowwithfangsrainbowwithfangs Posts: 72 Member
    Hey Gang,

I just started a new Legacy Challenge with an episodic story that goes along with it. New chapters posted every Saturday. Check it out here: The Gordon Legacy (a sordid tale of passion, fame, and fortune).
    origin ID: mickimagnum | Talk Simlish To Me | Streaming | Support Me
    dd-100-bae-challenge-header1-1.png?w=1024

• wickerpeachwickerpeach Posts: 10 New Member
    hey y'all, about 2 weeks ago I started my first decades challenge (and my first sims challenge in general); started of course in the 1890's and now I'm in the early 1950's

it's a mix of just gameplay screenshots and some actual narrative thrown in there if I feel like doing a proper backstory for some of my characters, honestly just having fun

if you wanna check it out, it's on my tumblr :]
  • wickerpeachwickerpeach Posts: 10 New Member
    > @wickerpeach said:
    > hey y'all, about 2 weeks ago I started my first decades challenge (and my first sims challenge in general); started of course in the 1890's and now I'm in the early 1950's
    >
    > it's a mix of just gameplay screenshots and some actual narrative thrown in there if I feel like doing a proper backstory for some of my characters, honestly just having fun
    >
    > if you wanna check it out, it's on my tumblr :]

sorry for double posting but it wont let me edit hah, i am sims-himbo on tumblr