Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Hey folks!

We're celebrating the Pruett legacy over on my thread. To kick it off, we're going back to the beginning. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/pruett-anniversary-revisiting-past/

This got me teary-eyed ! Tears of joy and awe! Wow! What a journey those early days of TS4 were , and what an amazing part of that were the Pruetts ! I'm so glad they live on in your other stories !

I'm glad you enjoyed this look into the past. :smiley: You know what I thought about after I stopped recording? Xavier and Jonathan kinda went through the same thing but in different ways. They both had to grow up and learn to be real men!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Hey folks!

We're celebrating the Pruett legacy over on my thread. To kick it off, we're going back to the beginning. Enjoy!

This got me teary-eyed ! Tears of joy and awe! Wow! What a journey those early days of TS4 were , and what an amazing part of that were the Pruetts ! I'm so glad they live on in your other stories !

omg @friendsfan367 I hope you click on Jes' link cuz it is one of the things you've asked her for!

I actually thought about that when I was recording lol. Hopefully this will do for a while! :D
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Hey folks!

:heart:Happy Pruett Anniversary! :heart:

Thanks dude! :D
    forum_final.png

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    And I missed the Hamilton talk

Hamilton talk? I missed it too! I wasn't here at all this weekend.

i know you scared me again. you just disappear without warning.

but you reminded me of the story i forgot to tell . i decided to get my mail in the few minutes i was gone she showed up. but she was worried because i wasn't there. i showed up a few minutes later with the mail. not a exciting story but it reminded me of the day i teased you about laving your parents outside.
  • Options
    Hey folks!

omg @friendsfan367 I hope you click on Jes' link cuz it is one of the things you've asked her for!

I actually thought about that when I was recording lol. Hopefully this will do for a while! :D

it will. i listened to part of it. but i need to try and focus on the benders. i'm the featurered writer in ww this week and next. so i'm trying to use my free time to get some writing done generation one is fairly normal for famlies generation 2 everything went nuts and i lost control of the bender kids who were now yas.
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @simscognito I like tea too but I'm a coffee drinker first. :)

coffee forever. :)

I have to agree with cog on Tea. :lol: Not because we're both from England either (cog was born here but lives in NZ) :lol:

no one ever threw coffee in the harbor. :):)

You can't buy overpriced tea! :p

i was just curious what you would say. but i am right only tea got wet which when you think about is ironic wet tea makes tea. but thats one of my favorite history stories.

I have no clue what you were talking about, I just rolled with it. Anyone remember when I was trying to figure out the most british thing I could say? I figured it out just now. :lol:

the boston tea party. look it up

now i sound like cathtea.

I googled it after I wrote that. :)

your in england how have you never heard of it? not being mean just curious.

Not something they teach us in school (well in my case, can't speak for the majority). I had a tiny idea that it happened but no idea why.

i learned it in american history. which is ironic its technically english history.

History of wars is often written by those who won and ignored by those who lost.

I know this is days late but it gave me a giggle.

i don't remember how it came up but we were talking about the boston tea party.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited February 2018

I have to agree with cog on Tea. :lol: Not because we're both from England either (cog was born here but lives in NZ) :lol:

i was just curious what you would say. but i am right only tea got wet which when you think about is ironic wet tea makes tea. but thats one of my favorite history stories.

I have no clue what you were talking about, I just rolled with it. Anyone remember when I was trying to figure out the most british thing I could say? I figured it out just now. :lol:

Not something they teach us in school (well in my case, can't speak for the majority). I had a tiny idea that it happened but no idea why.

i learned it in american history. which is ironic its technically english history.

History of wars is often written by those who won and ignored by those who lost.

@AdamsEve1231 said she needed more coffee, cog said he needed more tea, I said I agreed with cog, you argued with that tea was for 'old ladies', I disagreed and you brought up that point. :lol:
  • Options

but you reminded me of the story i forgot to tell . i decided to get my mail in the few minutes i was gone she showed up. but she was worried because i wasn't there. i showed up a few minutes later with the mail. not a exciting story but it reminded me of the day i teased you about laving your parents outside.

Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm not the kind of person to tell everyone where I'm going and when I'm coming back. Is this your shopping lady that showed up while you were gone?
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Hey folks!

it will. i listened to part of it. but i need to try and focus on the benders. i'm the featurered writer in ww this week and next. so i'm trying to use my free time to get some writing done generation one is fairly normal for famlies generation 2 everything went nuts and i lost control of the bender kids who were now yas.

Good!
    forum_final.png

• Options

@AdamsEve1231 said she needed more coffee, cog said he needed more tea, I said I agreed with cog, you argued with that tea was for 'old ladies', I disagreed and you brought up that point. :lol:

oh yeah i said if tea was good the colonists wouldn't have thrown it in the harbor. kidding of course.
  • Options

Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm not the kind of person to tell everyone where I'm going and when I'm coming back. Is this your shopping lady that showed up while you were gone?

no mom it was yesterday. work changed my hours back to12-3 for some reason. but she usually shows up at 11:15 she was early.
  • Options
    Oh ok
    forum_final.png

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited February 2018
    oOw8YTs.png

So I couldn't help myself. I want to get caught up to where I'm at in gameplay on my Bachelor challenge so I finished another part >.<

and a question. What kind of Q&A is a Q&A Monday? Is it any questions at all? Asking about how people do things for their lits? Or asking characters in lits questions?
  • Options
    Oh ok

i didn't say it wasn't a boring story i said you helped me rember.
  • Options

oh yeah i said if tea was good the colonists wouldn't have thrown it in the harbor. kidding of course.

I've been trying to convince Jes to do that Pruett Audio book for you. :lol:
  • Options

I've been trying to convince Jes to do that Pruett Audio book for you. :lol:

its part of her retirement the day she quits her job she starts my book. thats what wings meant it is something i've been asking her for but she can be stubborn. lol.

still love her.
  • Options
    oh kar nominated me for the sunshine blogger award.

this amused me for 2 reasons i usually say bad kar at least once a week.

and 2 compared to other stories mine isn't that good.

• Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Aww Congrats @friendsfan367 ! :smiley:
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oh I forgot to mention @Jes2G I haven't read your sims lit stuff yet. But while I'm writing my own stuff right now i've been watching your random challenge let's plays.... I love random. I hadn't heard of this challenge before. And it looks like so much fun!
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Yours is great! Congrats!!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Great news guys: I brought up still getting the Vampires pack with my mom and she said we could look for it! Yay!

TBH, if i wasn't getting the pack, i would have still made the story, just with no vampires. But i thought using vampires would be more interesting.
    Especially making Vlad the main antagonist XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

tenor.gif?itemid=5058690
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

tenor.gif?itemid=5058690

See @friendsfan367 ? You've been outnumbered. XD
  • Options
    RockannieRockannie Posts: 219 Member
    edited February 2018
    Got into a really big building mood today... but apparently can't find out how to post the photo so I just put a link XD
    And I ended up finishing the a house for the Stars to move into :) (Their current house is becoming reaaaaaally cramped with how many sims and animals live there)
    https://imgur.com/QuOlIZ7

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited February 2018
    Rockannie wrote: »
    Got into a really big building mood today... but apparently can't find out how to post the photo so I just put a link XD
    And I ended up finishing the a house for the Stars to move into :) (Their current house is becoming reaaaaaally cramped with how many sims and animals live there)
    https://imgur.com/QuOlIZ7

You can right click the image in the imgur post and select "Copy image address". Then you should be able to put it in an IMG tag on here.

Edit: Use CTRL+V to paste it in-between the [ img ] and [ /img ] tags (minus the spaces of course).

QuOlIZ7.png

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top