The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,776 Member
    Hi, guys! I have just learned that the forums will be closing down and I am quite devastated. I know I haven't been terribly active around here lately, so most of you probably don't know me, but I have been lurking from time to time and I am still going to miss this!

Is there any way to stay in touch? :disappointed:

as @CathyTea says read this article from someone:

https://emilyssims3stories.wordpress.com/2024/03/23/the-end-of-an-era/
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,847 Member
    Not closing down, just moving. July we will be over there. I don't know if nominations for certain threads to be included in the move is over or not, but I would suggest this one. If not, then it should be started anew at the new place.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,276 Member
    edited April 13
    This thread actually was nominated before nominations closed down in March, don' t worry! If you look all the way at the bottom of the first post, you can see it was edited by EA_Solaire on Feb. 13th, that means it was in the Nominated threads list.
    image.png
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hi, guys! I have just learned that the forums will be closing down and I am quite devastated. I know I haven't been terribly active around here lately, so most of you probably don't know me, but I have been lurking from time to time and I am still going to miss this!

Is there any way to stay in touch? :disappointed:

Hello! So great to hear from you! I think we'll be able to keep in touch at the new forums. Also, you can always find me at my blog, https://cathytea.wordpress.com/

Let's see if we can reach out at our new forums!

Hope you are well! It's a joy to hear from you!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Finally got 6.8 Round Three completed and published.

TLeifBK.png
    image.png
  • Options
    Not closing down, just moving. July we will be over there. I don't know if nominations for certain threads to be included in the move is over or not, but I would suggest this one. If not, then it should be started anew at the new place.

this thread as well as others been in the nominated thread section since the announcement/nomination threads.

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,906 Member
    Generation VI Chapter Eight: Coincidences or Messages?

Persephone's study sessions yield more than just folklore and theories as her trusted textbook shows a mind of its own. Meanwhile, she gives Cosmo a space of his own in the attic and pursues more trophies with Ricochet and Nightfall.

EG-6-8-3.jpg

Generation VI Chapter Nine: Journey to the Stars

A flurry of competitions gives way to an inspirational conversation with Melody. Before she can rest from her illness, Persephone bids farewell to one of her parents. (PS this image is one of my favourites of this generation!)

EG-6-9-4.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    I found a new name for my Sims' New Year's Yensid Year end Party!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Tomomi and Lucero are finally married in 6.9 Wedding Bells

edBrE1O.png
    image.png
  • Options
    Lucero and Tomomi officially begin work in 6.10 Getting to Work
    image.png
  • Options
    new chapter:
    pIJ9f6S.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Here's this week's updates to the Evergreen Legacy.

Generation VI Chapter Ten: New Additions

Persephone shares her news with Cosmo and Kressida, leading to some puzzle pieces fitting together unexpectedly. As Nightfall gives birth to Ricochet's foal, Persephone finally learns who will be the one to break the curse.

EG-6-10-8.jpg

Generation VI Chapter Eleven: The People's Princess

The arrival of Persephone and Cosmo's first child brings about a cryptic encounter with a unicorn. It appears Persephone's destiny is only just beginning.

EG-6-11-7.jpg

Generation VI Chapter Twelve Part I: A Show of Force

An Evergreen family reunion takes place as Persephone's siblings turn out in their large numbers to support her in a showcase for the Council.

EG-6-12i-7.jpg

It's my birthday on Friday and to think last year I celebrated by releasing the first chapter of Generation II and now we've come this far! I wonder if I'll have finished the whole thing by my next birthday...
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Hi hi! Today's chapter is where things really start to heat up with the return of a familiar adversary from Generation IV!

Generation VI Chapter Twelve Part II: The Benefactor Part II

The twins are growing fast and it is time for Persephone, Orion, and Cosmo to enter adulthood. A familiar face returns to Evergreen House to confess the truth and push Persephone in the right direction regarding the curse.

EG-6-12II-15.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Switching back to Box of Chocolates, we have a new pet! 2.65 Sunday

sXVVB7b.png
    image.png
  • Options
    Love Day doesn't always end on a high note, as Brokk and Mariam find out in 2.67 New Love?

HPWau4U.png
    image.png
  • Options
    So does anyone remember who uploaded the boy sims from Gen 3 that Hannah I set up with her friends and future family members? Like one got married to Emma Grant, and another one got married to the landgrabbies? Since I would really like that but I can't seem to find them anymore
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    new chapter

03EY58F.jpeg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Brokk experiences a Midlife Crisis in 2.68 Midlife Crisis and 2.69 Ongoing Crisis

UaOuVKh.png
    image.png
  • Options
    Many Evergreen updates since my life carried me away!

Generation VI Chapter Thirteen: Ancient Bloodlines

Persephone finally confronts the ghost of Gretle Goth and gets some of the answers she seeks, as well as a ton more questions! I love a flashback episode and creating the scenes for Gretle's time was so much fun. Can the Goths and Evergreens unite to break the curse?

EG-6-13-7.jpg

Generation VI Chapter Fourteen: Growing Numbers

Still reeling from meeting Gretle and hearing her story, Persephone tries to settle into some kind of normality. Cosmo's life's dreams are realised, the twins prepare to start school, and we bid farewell to an all-grown-up Shadow. I will admit this chapter was an excuse to use the expansion pack's woohoo location...

EG-6-14-5.jpg

Generation VI Chapter Fifteen: Mending Bonds

Kressida offers words of wisdom as a heavily pregnant Persephone battles with her destiny. The arrival of her third child brings about a crucial decision and the heir to the seventh generation is crowned.

EG-6-15-3.jpg

Generation VI Chapter Sixteen: Giving and Receiving

Cosmo receives a huge opportunity for his completed ark, the twins are flourishing at school, and Xavier is finding his own two feet at last. In true Evergreen fashion, Persephone's second younger brother gets married bringing the whole clan back together!

EG-6-16-5.jpg

Generation VII begins on 2nd June with Winnie Evergreen

Gen-7-1500x500-1.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    So I'm kind of cheated for the beginning of 7.26 . I would have built a Palace for my sims. I just really want to get Gen 7 over with. So I download someone's Casa Loma lot and that will be the Royal Swanson family home. I might change some of the rooms up once I feel up to doing Gen 8 but before that and after I'm done Gen 7- I'm going to be uninstalling my Sims for a little while. I mean it been 8 years of me doing this story with three rewrites in between
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    new chapter
    rd6IpLb.jpeg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    new chapter
    h2ODtJK.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Generation VI Chapter Seventeen: The Mother

Persephone puts her plans in motion to retire her horses from competition and therefore herself from her esteemed career. Xavier begins school and we bid a fond farewell to one of our most longstanding characters. In the wake of such loss, there is no time to spare as the curse ingredients start to come to light.

EG-6-17-7.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Generation VI Chapter Eighteen: Dreams Come True

In the wake of Kressida's passing, Persephone watches as her horses reach their golden years, the twins prepare for High School, and her lifetime wish is finally at her fingertips. Can she accept what is to come next?

EG-6-18-6.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top