Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I like and hate puppies. They're so adorable. But as long as they don't need to climb stairs to get outside I can stand them. xD
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I like and hate puppies. They're so adorable. But as long as they don't need to climb stairs to get outside I can stand them. xD

Yeah! I chose a one-story house for this (it's a build by TheKalinotr0n, one of my favorite builders) so the puppies could get in and out on their own...

Thanks for all the kind comments about the story, @Bugsie2016 , @Shadami , @simscognito , and @Rockannie ! :) I'm really glad you enjoy it!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    @CathyTea What do you think a patient would feel when she discovers her therapist is the woman who life was made miserable by "you" and other people, that she attempted .... Also both parties (and outside parties) are also aware that the therapist also witnessed the patient's #MeToo thing?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited February 2018
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @CathyTea What do you think a patient would feel when she discovers her therapist is the woman who life was made miserable by "you" and other people, that she attempted .... Also both parties (and outside parties) are also aware that the therapist also witnessed the patient's #MeToo thing?

Hi @MadameLee . I know you're not talking to me, but I'm not sure the therapist would be allowed to see that patient, since aren't therapists supposed to have no particular emotional or familial attachment to their patient? I might be wrong.
    Post edited by simscognito on
  • Options

Hi @MadameLee . I know you're not talking to me, but I'm not sure the therapist would not be allowed to see that patient, since aren't therapists supposed to have no particular emotional or familial attachment to their patient? I might be wrong.

But there's no other licensed theparsist? That (person) is the only licensed therapist. Or maybe the "patient" is going to appolgize to HAM to kind of get on her good side and maybe it's better that the therapist is already know about her... R word. So it will be easier to "open up too"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

Hi @MadameLee . I know you're not talking to me, but I'm not sure the therapist would not be allowed to see that patient, since aren't therapists supposed to have no particular emotional or familial attachment to their patient? I might be wrong.

But there's no other licensed theparsist? That (person) is the only licensed therapist. Or maybe the "patient" is going to appolgize to HAM to kind of get on her good side and maybe it's better that the therapist is already know about her... R word. So it will be easier to "open up too"

Hmm... if there's no other licensed therapist, I supposed they will have to make an exception. I suppose it would be very uncomfortable at first. It really depends how deeply sorry the patient is. If they're truly deeply sorry, they might dry up in the first meeting and the therapist may have to start with small things to get them to open up. They then later might apologise, which will be a huge and emotional thing for both of them.
  • Options
    sorry but what does *dry up" means?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    sorry but what does *dry up" means?

It means when your mouth gets dry. It's a saying to say you're lost for words out of nerves, or something like that.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    I'm dry too... but for a different reason. I need more espresso.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hey everyone. :) I'm finally holding the vote for who I'm following in gen 2 of WAWRMO. I'll link the poll but there's pics of the three over in my thread. :) (Yes, it is true that I'm giving up control over it...) Here's the link
  • Options

Lol! :D And I need more tea! XD
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hey everyone. :) I'm finally holding the vote for who I'm following in gen 2 of WAWRMO. I'll link the poll but there's pics of the three over in my thread. :) (Yes, it is true that I'm giving up control over it...) Here's the link

Yayy!!! :smiley: I'm going to be super careful with my vote this time. XD
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @simscognito I like tea too but I'm a coffee drinker first. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Good evening all! I have a new chapter up for The Wolf Pack Challenge. Finally, finally Rusty has an indoor kitchen! His cabin is coming along, but will it be fast enough? I noticed that some of his dogs are close to aging up to elder. I hope he makes it!

https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2018/02/17/the-wolf-pack-challenge-ch-10-day-10-tuesday-indoor-kitchen

the_12_feathers.png
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Shooting you a follow so i can read it at some point. i'm a little behind in my reading since I'm no longer sitting around recovering from surgery xD

0qlLsy5.png

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

coffee forever. :)
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    Shooting you a follow so i can read it at some point. i'm a little behind in my reading since I'm no longer sitting around recovering from surgery xD

0qlLsy5.png

chasing one is easy its the catching one thats hard.
  • Options

I have to agree with cog on Tea. :lol: Not because we're both from England either (cog was born here but lives in NZ) :lol:
  • Options

teas for old ladies. lol. sorry we promised wed leave bugsie alone remember. :)

• Options

Not just old ladies.. :lol:
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

I have to agree with cog on Tea. :lol: Not because we're both from England either (cog was born here but lives in NZ) :lol:

Tea is life. <3

I probably drink 2-4 cups of tea a day during the week, more so during that time that @friendsfan367 doesn't want to talk about. :D
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options

no one ever threw coffee in the harbor. :):)
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »

Tea is life. <3

I probably drink 2-4 cups of tea a day during the week, more so during that time that @friendsfan367 doesn't want to talk about. :D

You just made me realise my cups just gone cold.

I don't drink it every day (I knock, shock :joy: ) maybe 4 or 5 times a week. :lol:
  • Options

You can't buy overpriced tea! :p
  • Options

i was just curious what you would say. but i am right only tea got wet which when you think about is ironic wet tea makes tea. but thats one of my favorite history stories.
  • Options

i was just curious what you would say. but i am right only tea got wet which when you think about is ironic wet tea makes tea. but thats one of my favorite history stories.

I have no clue what you were talking about, I just rolled with it. Anyone remember when I was trying to figure out the most british thing I could say? I figured it out just now. :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top