Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited February 2018
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @simscognito I like tea too but I'm a coffee drinker first. :)

coffee forever. :)

I have to agree with cog on Tea. :lol: Not because we're both from England either (cog was born here but lives in NZ) :lol:

no one ever threw coffee in the harbor. :):)

You can't buy overpriced tea! :p

i was just curious what you would say. but i am right only tea got wet which when you think about is ironic wet tea makes tea. but thats one of my favorite history stories.

I have no clue what you were talking about, I just rolled with it. Anyone remember when I was trying to figure out the most british thing I could say? I figured it out just now. :lol:

the boston tea party. look it up and no its not a tea party.

now i sound like cathtea.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

I have to agree with cog on Tea. :lol: Not because we're both from England either (cog was born here but lives in NZ) :lol:

i was just curious what you would say. but i am right only tea got wet which when you think about is ironic wet tea makes tea. but thats one of my favorite history stories.

I have no clue what you were talking about, I just rolled with it. Anyone remember when I was trying to figure out the most british thing I could say? I figured it out just now. :lol:

the boston tea party. look it up

I googled it after I wrote that. :)
  • Options

your in england how have you never heard of it? not being mean just curious.
  • Options

Not something they teach us in school (well in my case, can't speak for the majority). I had a tiny idea that it happened but no idea why.
  • Options

Not something they teach us in school (well in my case, can't speak for the majority). I had a tiny idea that it happened but no idea why.

i learned it in american history. which is ironic its technically english history.
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Karilan wrote: »

Tea is life. <3

I probably drink 2-4 cups of tea a day during the week, more so during that time that @friendsfan367 doesn't want to talk about. :D

You just made me realise my cups just gone cold.

I don't drink it every day (I knock, shock :joy: ) maybe 4 or 5 times a week. :lol:

I'm pretty notorious for letting my tea get cold unfortunately. :( I have a little rubber lid for my mug to try to keep the heat in.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I'm dry too... but for a different reason. I need more espresso.

Lol! :D And I need more tea! XD
    Hey everyone. :) I'm finally holding the vote for who I'm following in gen 2 of WAWRMO. I'll link the poll but there's pics of the three over in my thread. :) (Yes, it is true that I'm giving up control over it...) Here's the link

Yayy!!! :smiley: I'm going to be super careful with my vote this time. XD

teas for old ladies. lol. sorry we promised wed leave bugsie alone remember. :)

I drink tea...green tea. I guess I'm an old lady.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    edited February 2018

i learned it in american history. which is ironic its technically english history.

I doubt it's entirely english history. I never went to american school because obviously I'm british and have always lived here so I have no clue what you learn or how the majority of it works. (Makes for messes when I try writing school in simlit as I don't want to write it 100% British for reasons...)

Tea is life. <3

I probably drink 2-4 cups of tea a day during the week, more so during that time that @friendsfan367 doesn't want to talk about. :D

You just made me realise my cups just gone cold.

I don't drink it every day (I knock, shock :joy: ) maybe 4 or 5 times a week. :lol:

I'm pretty notorious for letting my tea get cold unfortunately. :( I have a little rubber lid for my mug to try to keep the heat in.

I had a flask the other day but it's not great for long periods of time. :)
  • Options

Hey everyone. :) I'm finally holding the vote for who I'm following in gen 2 of WAWRMO. I'll link the poll but there's pics of the three over in my thread. :) (Yes, it is true that I'm giving up control over it...) Here's the link

no your a goofball theres a differnce :p
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Lol! Can't believe I missed the tea talk. :D
  • Options

I've never tried green tea. Mum has but only because she's not supposed to drink it with milk in and the smell of black tea makes her gag. :#
  • Options

I've never tried green tea. Mum has but only because she's not supposed to drink it with milk in and the smell of black tea makes her gag. :#

Ooh Green tea's nice. You should try it. :)
  • Options

were trying to explain the boston tea party to bugsie.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Lol! Those poor chests of tea! (Speaking from a teaholic here) XD
  • Options

Why don't you explain (american) high school to me? I can't really google that and I'm curious as I read simlit with it in and what I know is it a lot different then here.
  • Options

Why don't you explain (american) high school to me? I can't really google that and I'm curious as I read simlit with it in and what I know is it a lot different then here.

I'm actually interested too.
  • Options

You know what I realised? You're technically a british hobbit. :lol:
  • Options

Oh yes. So I'm technically the real thing. :D
  • Options

Nah, wrong form of british hobbit. :lol:
  • Options

Details, detailsl! :D
  • Options
    AricieAricie Posts: 102 Member
    @Aricie is right. It's a pretty common French name. I think it sounds nice and I was able to even use it in naming her town. Bois-le-Duc. It translates to the Baron Woods' land.

Duc is actually a duke, so it would be The Duke's Forrest or The Duke's Woods I guess :) Baron is baron and comte is count ^.^
  • Options

You are 90% real thing. Just the question of whether or not you can pull off a very impressive southern british accent. :lol: (I had to google it because I have never seen LoTR or the Hobbit movies...I thought they were the same thing. :joy: )
  • Options

You are 90% real thing. Just the question of whether or not you can pull off a very impressive southern british accent. :lol: (I had to google it because I have never seen LoTR or the Hobbit movies...I thought they were the same thing. :joy: )

Hehe, well my dad's a southerner, so I'll just copy him. XD
  • Options
    Xylorta-XVXylorta-XV Posts: 234 Member
    New Chapter of The Lore Legacy is live!

Also... I have a question. Where do you guys make your banners? Or do you know a good place to make banners because, I really need to do that. At least for each heir and the main story.
  • Options

Hehe, well my dad's a southerner, so I'll just copy him. XD

I thought you would say that. You want to teach them something and explain the double meaning of your Foe slogan?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top