Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Planting Trees Orphanage

AricieAricie Posts: 102 Member
Hey, hello there, thanks for stopping by! After years of simming for my own entertainment only, I decided to give blogging a try and write down all the crazy stuff that goes down in my game. After a terrible implosion of ones and zeros I lost my last legacy save. So I'm starting fresh and you can be there and witness it from the start. Well, isn't that someting? :wink:

Orphanage%2BFlyer.jpg

You can find my story here.
It is updated daily at the moment, let's see how long I can keep that up. I will keep this post up to date, so you can jump right in:

Generation 1
Viljo.jpg

Generation 2
2.1 New responsilities
2.2 Who's in charge?
2.3 Are you trying to flirt with me?
2.4 The most charming toddler
2.5 Otto
2.6 Good Charlotte
2.7 Story time
2.8 Alex to the rescue
2.9 Maja remarried
2.10 Brother from another mother

I also made a little character overview and a family tree that I will expand as the story progresses. Spoiler alert on both of these though!

I hope you enjoy reading it and I am looking forward to any comments or questions you might have :)
Post edited by Aricie on

Comments

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi, just letting you know I'm enjoying the story. I love how Viljo is such a sweet guy, and a bit naive but has a huge heart. I do hope he manages to build his dream. :)
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Hi @Aricie, just caught up with the story. Viljo is such a sweet heart. I love his passion.

But... Why did you have to hurt my heart?! The last chapter. Sniffle.
    The poor kitties! Digital Cats should live forever...

Sniffle. Okay, I'm better now.
  • AricieAricie Posts: 102 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hi, just letting you know I'm enjoying the story. I love how Viljo is such a sweet guy, and a bit naive but has a huge heart. I do hope he manages to build his dream. :)

I do like him, too :)
    Hi @Aricie, just caught up with the story. Viljo is such a sweet heart. I love his passion.

I'm so sorry :disappointed:
    They were just old in the game though. Nobody really got run over.
    I would love to say it gets better, but well...next chapter goes live in 10 mins, so see for yourself :blush:

Aricie wrote: »

I do like him, too :)

I'm so sorry :disappointed:
    They were just old in the game though. Nobody really got run over.
    I would love to say it gets better, but well...next chapter goes live in 10 mins, so see for yourself :blush:

Aaaah! It should be live now, so I'll read it in a few minutes.

I'm oddly happy that there are no ways for pets to die except for old age in Sims 4. It would probably be just too sad. Though the frequency of pets getting sick is really obnoxious.
    Aaaah! It should be live now, so I'll read it in a few minutes.

I put up the link in the first post :)

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Just caught up.
    Ah no this is sad. :(
    I went ahead and changed the size of the pictures because sometimes you couldn't really see a facial expression or some other detail on the smaller pictures. But now the pictures are dominating the pages. What do you think?
    Ari! :|
    Why are you hurting my heart so...

The pictures look come in my phone's I'll check them on my laptop when I get home tonight.
    Ari! :|

I'm sorry ^^ Maybe you'll like today's chapter better then, it's going live in two minutes :hushed:

I've been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely @TheYayToast. Thanks again! You can read my interview questions in the blog post. I nominate @superkyle221 and @Opicana because I think their blogs are lovely and a very positive example for the community :smile:
    Generation 1 has come to a bittersweet ending. I hope you enjoyed it and will continue reading for Generation 2.