Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    edited January 2016
    *hands out egg salad sandwiches*

Happy Sunday morning from this side of the world! :)

@CathyTea I'm so very happy you enjoyed the extra information about woods! And being a pine wand user, I can say that JP fits the description of pine wood really well too. I think he needs now to build up his fitness skill so he will in fact be long-lived! ;)

Fortunately, we've got aging off! But J. P. did just start a wellness club called ZenPines! :)
    and he also autonomously fell in love! <3

He's just about got Renaissance Sim down, so I think that he'll do body builder next--longevity, just in case aging is ever on!

And yes, it does seem that Pine fits him, Cypress fits Cypress! And Maple fits Sugar Maple, and Alder fits Alder. Not completely sure if Cedar fits Cedar, but Acacia certainly fits Acacia! :)

EDIT: we had egg salad sandwiches for lunch! And how was your birthday?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    edited January 2016
    CathyTea wrote: »
    *hands out egg salad sandwiches*

Happy Sunday morning from this side of the world! :)

@CathyTea I'm so very happy you enjoyed the extra information about woods! And being a pine wand user, I can say that JP fits the description of pine wood really well too. I think he needs now to build up his fitness skill so he will in fact be long-lived! ;)

Fortunately, we've got aging off! But J. P. did just start a wellness club called ZenPines! :)
    and he also autonomously fell in love! <3

He's just about got Renaissance Sim down, so I think that he'll do body builder next--longevity, just in case aging is ever on!

And yes, it does seem that Pine fits him, Cypress fits Cypress! And Maple fits Sugar Maple, and Alder fits Alder. Not completely sure if Cedar fits Cedar, but Acacia certainly fits Acacia! :)

EDIT: we had egg salad sandwiches for lunch! And how was your birthday?

Way to go, JP! What a guy!
    How exciting!!! :smiley:

I just had them for my breakfast! :smiley:

It was really nice, thank you! I had to work that day but I was only in the office for half a day, then I got to drive to the capital city and have lunch at KFC with a colleague at the Petronas Twin Towers (our country's biggest landmark!) before we continued our business around there. And I had a delicious homecooked dinner by my mum and a cake dad brought home afterwards! Not to mention all the warm and heartfelt wishes from you guys. Couldn't ask for more! :blush:
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I moved past my issues with this chapter (and I'm kind of tipsy right now and loaded with bad decisions :p), so here is something new:

KMrEMtr.jpg

Her excitement kept up, until there was one passing glance.

I would have done this earlier, but my parents surprised me with Vietnamese food and beer, which unfortunately do override story duties. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    aggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhh aparently the punishment for cheating is twins,
  • Options
    SilverDaybreakSilverDaybreak Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited January 2016
    Hi Everyone,

I started the blog for the Simselves mentioned above have in my game and the first household visit goes to @Sabreene who lives with @Meggles and @lovesstorms. @lovesstorms won the dice roll for the first day of being in the spotlight.

My new blog is called silversplaytimewithfriends and is located here:

https://silversplaytimewithfriends.wordpress.com

@lovesstorms : Your photo page is: https://silversplaytimewithfriends.wordpress.com/category/lovesstorms/

@Meggles : https://silversplaytimewithfriends.wordpress.com/category/meggles/

@CitizenErased14 : Here is Alexander's page once again: https://silversplaytimewithfriends.wordpress.com/category/alexander-rosebrook/

@zbern12 : Your Simself photos will be found here: https://silversplaytimewithfriends.wordpress.com/category/zbern-12/

@Rorygilmore34: Your special page on Silver's Playtime with Friends is found here: https://silversplaytimewithfriends.wordpress.com/2016/01/31/running-rory/

Enjoy!
    Post edited by SilverDaybreak on
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    now i think ive seen everything. frankie fertilized the bush and it made him inspired.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    With my employment program we're starting to do Job Sampling next week
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @Munterbacon, there would be three cookies for you to insert by your reply to BruNCC but a certain sneaky pig ate one. *ninjapig giggles* She's unrepentant. :neutral:

I kinda knew were that third cookie went! ;):D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Well, slowly but surely I'm building the world for the ninjapig & the Foodie Five universe.
    • Willow Creek has been setup to be my little Japanese town. Finished
    • Oasis Springs is going to be a mix of Vegas inspired hangout places (clubs, bars, lounges), old-school western neighbourhood, and redonkulous mansions. Mostly finished
    • Newcrest I'm going to find houses and community lots that match the Meatball Mansion in style. Only Meatball Mansion placed
    • Windenburg will stay the same, just revamp some of the lots. Empty
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Both of my new version of my sim-self's family, while the children (Alice and Peter) have joined basically the "Mischief club", sim-last night Alice joined the club and Anne lectured her about being in a 'bad club' and Peter yelled at her from joiningg a club w/o him-called her 'trash twin'. But then he joined the club as well. Well I was going to have Banaka yell at them as well but instead but he's decided to jump off the diving platform instead.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    My roommates, a friend of theirs, and I just spent an hour throwing little boxes at our ceiling fan to make them go flying. We are all 20+ year old children in need of supervision. :D
  • Options
    Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    @Skyfri_Himmel The holidays listed on the calendars are UK and US holidays. I don't celebrate a lot of them. But of course you could still use the calendar and ignore the holidays if you really wanted to! :D

Ah okay i didn't notice the holidays on it :)
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
  • Options
    Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    Good morning people :)

How are you all doing today? I'm up unusually early. Tried to go back to sleep but it didn't work, so now i'm sitting here and relaxing with my hot coffee...
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
  • Options
    JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    Richard was so excited to meet baby Lilah that he couldn't wait until Ravyn got out of the way.
    H7RihB1.png
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Here's this month's short story:

Time to perform

Happy timezones :)

How are you all doing?
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Well, slowly but surely I'm building the world for the ninjapig & the Foodie Five universe.
    • Oasis Springs is going to be a mix of Vegas inspired hangout places (clubs, bars, lounges), old-school western neighbourhood, and redonkulous mansions. Mostly finished
    • Newcrest I'm going to find houses and community lots that match the Meatball Mansion in style. Only Meatball Mansion placed

@Munterbacon That sounds so epic! Are the Japanese-style builds on the gallery?
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    edited January 2016
    I went ahead and pre-rolled the traits for my three legacy kids, so now I know Gen 3's heir.

But idk if I will start gen 3 after the heir ages to adult or if I should wait until all of the kids are adults and thus have their traits
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    And I am so amazed at how beautiful Ashlyn, 2nd Gen spouse, is.
    01-29-16_2-15-52c2a0am.png

• Options
    ThePlumbob wrote: »

@ThePlumbob Yeah I grabbed most of them from the gallery, I built one myself ages ago, even did a no-cc version of it here I just searched under the hashtag Japanese, that and I grabbed anything that @meggles favourited! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Happy timezones! I think I'll be able to get some simming / writing done today, woo!
    How is everyone?
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member

@ThePlumbob Yeah I grabbed most of them from the gallery, I built one myself ages ago, even did a no-cc version of it here I just searched under the hashtag Japanese, that and I grabbed anything that @meggles favourited! :D

Haha that's a good way to find them :D
  • Options
    TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    Hello, everyone! I hope you all had or ar having a great day :)

I have been so bold (to my standards lol) to share a first short story on my wordpress. It is an entry to this month's Short Story Challenges. Atm I am so hyped, so i thought why not give it some extra attention here? I think i should mention it goes kinda dark towards the end... But whoever fancies a quick read, please give it a try. Thanks :blush:

And the winner is...

01-30-16_10-55-18c2a0am-e1454189428551.png

I hope you enjoy reading!

Hugs and cookies all around <3
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    edited January 2016
    Happy timezones everyone!

@Munterbacon Yay for progress on the sets of 'Ninjapig and the Foodie Five'! Super exciting! I can't wait to see the Japanese town. :smiley:

@Pinkslinky Happy birthday! Have a purple cupcake! <3

cupcake-pictures-birthday-cupcake.jpg

@Twiggy I don't think I've seen you around before - welcome! Thank you for sharing your story with us! We talk about plenty of things but if you ever need help with your story or want to chat, please don't hesitate to join in! :) Also, thanks for the cookies - we love them here!

*ninjapig oinks in agreement with cookie crumbs on her snout* ( . . ) :cookie:
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member

Haha that's a good way to find them :D

Ahahahaha! I did a lot of research - I am happy to have contributed!!! :lol:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top