Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Did you know that if you select an object in the normal build buy catalogue, it will show you how many, if any, of that object you have in your household inventory.
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    Vampires with Supernatural Speed will go super fast when jogging.
    FIwlPD4.png

It is quite hilarious to watch.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Did you know you can use the Sugar Skull Collection Case to display your Voidcritter Cards? It's the perfect size.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    wavves wrote: »
    omg lol my sim did a swan dive into the pool and lost her swimsuit and received this confident moodlet?? didn't know that could happen LOL

Dg9W7jS.jpg
    8AJIFO9.png

My sims always get the 'wardrobe malfunction' Embarrassed Moodlet.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Did you know that if you press t in build mode you get a top down birds eye view of the build.
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    I was surprised to see toddlers going to the grandparents graves and cry their eyes out. It was so cute.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited September 2017
    Not sure if anyone knows these but...
    1. Your sim can make an extra 50 simoleons per pile of trash or plate if they drag it to the nano trash can while in live mode.
    2. If you have an empty wine glass you can drag it to the sell option of your active sim's inventory and get 100 simoleons for it.
    3. If you have a rude guest your active sim can literally stink them out to the point of leaving. (If you have parent hood) Click your active sim and use the fart option repeatedly and your rude guest will leave the house.
    4. If you have a flirty sim with a high enough athletic skill they can hip bump the boxing bag. ^^.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    @BMSO no need to be flirty i think, just high in athletic/active
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    BMSO wrote: »
    1. Your sim can make an extra 50 simoleons per pile of trash or plate if they drag it to the nano trash can while in live mode.
    2. If you have an empty wine glass you can drag it to the sell option of your active sim's inventory and get 100 simoleons for it.
    3. If you have a rude guest your active sim can literally stink them out to the point of leaving. (If you have parent hood) Click your active sim and use the fart option repeatedly and your rude guest will leave the house.
    4. If you have a flirty sim with a high enough athletic skill they can hip bump the boxing bag. ^^.

It's actually 10 simoleons per sim in the household. If a sim does it, it's just 10.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »

It's actually 10 simoleons per sim in the household. If a sim does it, it's just 10.

It's 10 x number of sims in household.
  • Options
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    QueenMercy wrote: »

It's 10 x number of sims in household.

It is so if you have 5 sims it would be 50 so on and so forth. @EmmaVane I agree and thank you for clearing that up. :3

• Options
    nani wrote: »
    @BMSO no need to be flirty i think, just high in athletic/active

I've never seen them do it with a high athletic skill only kick it. (I'll have to check it later). I've only seen them doing the hip bump to it while flirty.

• Options
    911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member

HOLY MYSHOONO! HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS? :*

I knew about the thing about where you can replace a sims hed with any object, but I didnt know about the others!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShYbzuq7wj8

• Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    > @Feisbukaite said:
    > I was surprised to see toddlers going to the grandparents graves and cry their eyes out. It was so cute.

I hate to say that but I'm afraid it wasn't really about grandparents. Sims just autonomously mourn when there's any grave on a lot, I guess it doesn't matter what relationship they had.
  • Options
    dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    Your sims can get food poisoning at restaurants and can phone the restaurant for a refund.
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited September 2017
    Were you grouchy and squabble with your spouse (or girlfriend/boyfriend)? Well, there is a way you could make it up to them....... ;)

c2Iaizd.jpg
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Were you grouchy and squabble with your spouse (or girlfriend/boyfriend?) Well, there is a way could make it up to them....... ;)

c2Iaizd.jpg

Lm*o :D Also what's up with the bear costume? lol
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    @LyricSimsz15 Valentin went to the park dressed as a bear with his daughter Briar (my current avi). She was sad that no one liked her orange bear costume at school, so Valentin dressed up as a pineapple bear and the two of them went to the park to play.

I was trying make up a story and I needed Val to wear the costume while talking to his wife Sage, but she was in a bad mood and ended up giving him the cold shoulder and wasn't very nice. :'( After she had calmed down, this option came up when I clicked on poor Val. He just happened to be wearing the bear costume.
  • Options
    Were you grouchy and squabble with your spouse (or girlfriend/boyfriend?) Well, there is a way could make it up to them....... ;)

c2Iaizd.jpg

He's a furry.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    MrMonty96 wrote: »

c2Iaizd.jpg

He's a furry.

Nah, he just supports his kids with their fruit bear costume ideas. Briar is full of questions are ideas...but not everyone appreciates them. He was supporting her current bear costume idea by dressing up as a bear too! She's over dressing up as a bear now.

I mean, fruit bear chess sounded like a good idea at the time.
    FL5emWf.jpg

(Sorry for going so out of topic! Folks were asking about the bear costume though)
  • Options
    Did you know that when you sim gets zapped with the dazed mood let their head gets a little smoky and the same cleaner they use to clean objects with is the same cleaner they use to kill roaches?. xD

• Options
    VraieVraie Posts: 196 Member
    Some of these images are hilarious, thanks all for sharing them <3.
    I especially love the apologise in bed with the woohoo logo. I had a few sim relationships for whom that would have been a very appropriate choice.

I know it's probably not an unknown thing but I had my first elder sim who was disappointed with his own woohoo technique the other day. I've had other elders woohoo but they didn't get that moodlet. This one is clearly a bit frailer than the last ;)

I also didn't know that a sim could die of rage until it almost happened, but weirdly enough his life was saved by his live in girlfriend who actually at the time of this incident really hated him. I don't know why he got saved.

I also find it hilarious that you can hang out with the grim reaper downtown and that he turns up at community lots as though he's a regular local resident.

Also! Sims do not autonomously grieve at gravestones, not in my game anyway. I think this is actually an issue for me. I had a sim who died recently of old age. His daughter in law, who barely knew him, was distraught. His son, with whom he had a good relationship, took one look at the corpse and then had the very happy moodlet and started chatting to the Grim Reaper. His son later took the gravestone to the park where I have been putting the tombs I still have, and then he actually cried for a bit, but he went with his brother who also had a good relationship with his father, and the brother wandered off and didn't care at all.

This is a common thing in my game, actually. When my original founder sim died, it just happened that her granddaughter, who she had never met, was at the park with her uncle and witnessed it. Because she witnessed it, the child and the uncle (who was not blood related to the sim) both had grief moodlets, and the child had them for two days. But the relations who knew the dead sim well didn't get any moodlet and actually had a birthday party, to which the granddaughter was invited...

So I guess I didn't know that sims mostly don't care when their relatives die, unless they barely knew them. I miss death notifications across houses and inheritances. I think so much more could be done with this whole death thing. I also miss tombstones being at houses where elder sims die while I am not playing that house. Their spirits still manage to phone their kinsfolk and invite them over, so they are still there somewhere - but if you don't have a grave, you don't have any sense of loss or mourning or anything. I really miss that from Sims 2.
  • Options
    astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    Evil sims will get a happy moodlet when witnessing the death of a disliked sim. They will also be happy at the discomfort of a sim in labour.

Male and female sims don't have to wear the clothing of their gender or even clothing assigned to specific occasions, i.e. sleep, athletic etc. When in CAS, under the icons for each occasion, cross off the masculine (for male sims) or feminine (for female sims) and clothing for other other gender will appear in the list. You can then wear them and they will fit to your sims body. You can also do the same to get clothing assigned for other occasions to appear for example, if you want one of your sims to wear sleepwear when swimming, that's possible. Do the same as for gender but cross off the occasion that appears instead.
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    When your Sim is very inspired they'll start singing without you telling them to!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top