Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    @Pamtastic72 that's a great idea I'd never even really thought about. I guess I knew they had an aura that could be used, it just never struck me to use it to finish what I started :/ hehe. Thanks for the tip!
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    SmokingFoxSaysSmokingFoxSays Posts: 79 Member
    > @Prink34320 said:
    > I found out that the neighbourhoods are bigger than they looked lol, I looked around Magnolia Park and found that there are outdoor public toilets! I never knew that haha
    >
    > I didn't know any of the things the OP commented were in the game, that's really cool! It's these small things that get me excited :3
    > I found out that your Sims can coach their Children on swimming and splash them, they basically can do any interaction but with more added lol
    > I found out that if your Sim finished High School with the A Grade they advance to level 3 in a Career they join.
    > I found out that Sims can play with Children on playgrounds and pretend to be monsters on the Ship.
    > I found out that Grim Reaper can be your employee.
    > I found out that watering plants with your tears takes a while lol
    > I found out that there are NPCs that have special interactions such as the Gym Trainer who can train your Sim and help them build up the Fitness Skill.

Wow! This is awesome sauce, thank you so much @Prink34320
    How do you get the Grim Reaper to be your employee?
    https://smokingfoxsays.com/
    (Check out the link, for my Sim Story Blog : SIMPEAKS)
    Watch me play:
    https://twitch.tv/smokingfoxsays

To those about to Sim I Salute you :)

• Options
    tinkerbell3552tinkerbell3552 Posts: 104 Member
    I didn't know you could 'fart with a low bladder' and end up pooping on yourself. My poor teen vamp.

HlfgDpr.png

Ohhh man. I'm such a child, I laughed at this. XD I haven't seen that one yet!
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Did you know that there is an achievement that sort of refers to world of warcraft? One of the Gurus is for sure a horde fan. Thumbs up! :wink:
    37165725700_0e8dd7ebe5_o.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    Did you know that if your sim(s) have the used fridge from City Living in their home that it causes them to smell straight funk? I thought it may have been a bug but it turns out this particular fridge is really funky. xD
    37172338580_96113df2c3_b.jpg

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Now I feel like I thought about saying it or maybe I did say it or someone else probably figured it out so I apologize if this is a repeat.

But did you know that if you need to make a bunch of households played for any reason you can avoid the loading screen by moving one sim from a played house into all the unplayed houses? They'll remain played.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Did you know that city living murals fade away over time?
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Did you know that Sims can also blog about their feelings when they are sad?
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Sometimes, when children are playing dolls, they will pull out other toys. I Saw my child sim pull out a helicopter toy.

Also, with buydebug enabled, you can buy the 2 little dolls for the dollhouse. You cant play with them though.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I just found out that Windenberg (GTW EP world) is based on Germany. :)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    MistyLake wrote: »
    Hi.

Since this is a place where people can tell others about new things in the game i decided to come here and ask a question because i really do not know why i got this message:

Few minutes ago i saw my very first vampire attack (i've had the GP right from the start and had to wait this long...) and now i have two "red messages" saying "Tired, why does it hurt so much?"

The question i have is:

Why does wearing clothes give that message??
    My sim went to a nightclub and changed into a party dress (just a regular shirt and pants) and then the other "red message" appeared and when i checked what it said i saw that a piece of clothing made my sim uncomfortable.

PICS:
    16.9.2017_3.08.31_zpsk9nq4pdf.png
    (This is the normal message telling me she was bitten and is feeling uncomfortable)

16.9.2017_3.08.40_zpsz70xmfwy.png
    (Here it says that she was bitten and the tiredness and feeling uncomfortable is because she is wearing a certain piece of clothing)

Could someone explain this to me?

THANK YOU! <3

If you use mods that pertain to vampire tweaking it could cause this issue. Though you may want to post this in the bugs and game play part of the forums. There may be a bug going around for this.

• Options
    buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    rubahluba wrote: »
    Here's one I had to find out the hard way...When your Sim "takes an angry poop", they can actually light the toilet and themselves on fire. This had NEVER happened to my before but when I posted about it, a few people said that this is possible. Not sure why else my Sim and the toilet would spontaneously combust?! Anyways, RIP Thomas

omg i just died laughing :D
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Here's one I had to find out the hard way...When your Sim "takes an angry poop", they can actually light the toilet and themselves on fire. This had NEVER happened to my before but when I posted about it, a few people said that this is possible. Not sure why else my Sim and the toilet would spontaneously combust?! Anyways, RIP Thomas

Must be the fiery taco he ate.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member

Oh no, he died? Now I feel bad for laughing...
  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    I had no idea until last night that you can set fire to the "Don't Wake The Llama" game.
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    I didn't know that there was a way to stop being "stuck" at a community lot, because of the "A Vampire Is Breaking In Bug", IF you have MC Command Center. Just find the vampire on the lot or surrounding area (in my case it was Caleb Vatore, stuck in the bathroom), click on them, choose MC Command Center, choose Sim Cheats, choose Make Sim Leave. The vamp will leave and you will be able to travel again. This bug can make Sims get very low Needs, particularly the Sleep Need, if there are no beds on the lot, because it can go on for hours. I have tried resetting the vamps, which you can do without MCCC, but have not had that work so far. You can always try it, tho, not totally ruling it out.
  • Options
    ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    edited October 2017
    I didn't know that there was a way to stop being "stuck" at a community lot, because of the "A Vampire Is Breaking In Bug", IF you have MC Command Center. Just find the vampire on the lot or surrounding area (in my case it was Caleb Vatore, stuck in the bathroom), click on them, choose MC Command Center, choose Sim Cheats, choose Make Sim Leave. The vamp will leave and you will be able to travel again. This bug can make Sims get very low Needs, particularly the Sleep Need, if there are no beds on the lot, because it can go on for hours. I have tried resetting the vamps, which you can do without MCCC, but have not had that work so far. You can always try it, tho, not totally ruling it out.

also another thing you can do to leave without needing MCC is to have a club with your own house as a meeting point. The game apparently overlaps the fact that a vampire is breaking in especially if you are on a public lot, starting a club gathering and the pop-up of wanting to go to the meet-point (your house in this case) will cancel the vampire breaking in and you are back in your house with no vampire breaking in (you can even go back to the public lot where you were! :D;)
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Did anyone know there's a hidden aspiration? You unlock it by eating three grilled cheese sandwiches in a row. I found out yesterday.
  • Options
    HavanesePuppiesHavanesePuppies Posts: 2 New Member
    I just realized that if I make a pot of tea, I can stop my sim from drinking the cup and he will place it in the fridge. I do this for all the cups so I have days of instant focus (or whatever benefit you get from the tea) instead of a spoiled pot of tea. Yay for iced tea!
  • Options
    Pema22Pema22 Posts: 217 Member
    edited October 2017
    Did you know that when sims act mean at a birthday party they get told off? My sim probably should have chosen a better time to break up with her boyfriend... :D

[img][/img]vVp6GL6.png
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    Did you know that this game can give me heart palpitation?

Yebb. I found out last september when the first toddler I played with in this game did an autonomic action and went DOWN the stairs. I wasn't watching her and all the sudden the mother stopped doing what she was doing and walked to the hallway to do the 'Watch' action with the picture of the toddler in the icon. The mother watched cool as a cucumber while I thought she was going to tumble down the stairs. The toddler not the mother.

I felt my heart do a jump in my chest.
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    @HavanesePuppies Now this is crafty outside the box thinking .. or should I say pot :wink: I love the benefits of a good cup of tea in game but never liked the waste of the whole pot. Thanks for sharing this tip here :smiley: Happy simming always ♥
    I just realized that if I make a pot of tea, I can stop my sim from drinking the cup and he will place it in the fridge. I do this for all the cups so I have days of instant focus (or whatever benefit you get from the tea) instead of a spoiled pot of tea. Yay for iced tea!

Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top