Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    AngelBabyDoll94AngelBabyDoll94 Posts: 24 Member
    > @Leila_ said:
    > I have multiple storys, it's very interesting, making different characters, it's very fun!

It really is! My first generation had three children, then I wanted to see how far they can go, (making more families) without dying off. I've lost like, one character in the process because I forgot to give her the immortal trait.😒
  • Options
    Leila_Leila_ Posts: 421 Member
    > @Leila_ said:
    > I have multiple storys, it's very interesting, making different characters, it's very fun!

It really is! My first generation had three children, then I wanted to see how far they can go, (making more families) without dying off. I've lost like, one character in the process because I forgot to give her the immortal trait.😒
    Oh no! I love having kids, I might make my sim pregnant I keep having boys, but I really want to have a girl in the family but I can't find strawberries so that sucks!
  • Options
    > @Leila_ said:
    > Oh no! I love having kids, I might make my sim pregnant I keep having boys, but I really want to have a girl in the family but I can't find strawberries so that sucks!

Nice 😎 I enable the cheats sometimes if I want them to look a desired way. So I go into cas.fulleditmode and change them, then all is well lol. I do this only if I want to move quicker through the game process. I also think if you have your sims garden, you can have them plant various types of seeds, including strawberry seeds. I haven't done this with my sims in a long time but that should also help!
  • Options
    > @Leila_ said:
    > Oh no! I love having kids, I might make my sim pregnant I keep having boys, but I really want to have a girl in the family but I can't find strawberries so that sucks!

Nice 😎 I enable the cheats sometimes if I want them to look a desired way. So I go into cas.fulleditmode and change them, then all is well lol. I do this only if I want to move quicker through the game process. I also think if you have your sims garden, you can have them plant various types of seeds, including strawberry seeds. I haven't done this with my sims in a long time but that should also help!

I don't know how to get my inventory up haha. I brought seeds but can't find the inventory
  • Options
    > @Leila_ said:
    > I don't know how to get my inventory up haha. I brought seeds but can't find the inventory

Is this your active sims personal inventory? If so it should be located in the bottom right corner of your user interface.
  • Options
    > @Leila_ said:
    > I don't know how to get my inventory up haha. I brought seeds but can't find the inventory

Is this your active sims personal inventory? If so it should be located in the bottom right corner of your user interface.

so, I buy the seeds and it says tha't they are in the inventory so i don't know what that exactly means? and where to find it haha
  • Options
    > @Leila_ said:
    > so, I buy the seeds and it says tha't they are in the inventory so i don't know what that exactly means? and where to find it haha

I just realized I'm not able to share screenshots of where it is for my game, but I'm sharing the link talking about the inventory. I hope this is helpful for you.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/903809/where-is-the-household-inventory
  • Options
    > @A_Cup_Of_Kpop said:
    > Hi! I’ve been a simmer for about 3 years now, I definitely love the sims, it’s probably my favorite game to play when I have free time! It’s nice to meet you all! :smiley:

Hi @A_Cup_Of_Kpop nice to meet you too! That's about the same amount of years I've been playing also. Definitely good for free time.
  • Options
    > @Leila_ said:
    > so, I buy the seeds and it says tha't they are in the inventory so i don't know what that exactly means? and where to find it haha

I just realized I'm not able to share screenshots of where it is for my game, but I'm sharing the link talking about the inventory. I hope this is helpful for you.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/903809/where-is-the-household-inventory

Thank you, you have to be a full member to be able to post screenshots :)
  • Options
    > @Leila_ said:
    > Thank you, you have to be a full member to be able to post screenshots :)

Haha! Yeah, almost to that point lol. Glad to help!
  • Options
    > @Leila_ said:
    > Thank you, you have to be a full member to be able to post screenshots :)

Haha! Yeah, almost to that point lol. Glad to help!

i'm trying to give you reactions so you can gain points, :) by talking here is helping too :)
  • Options
    > @Leila_ said:
    > i'm trying to give you reactions so you can gain points, :) by talking here is helping too :)

Thanks @Leila_ ! I appreciate you.😊 It's also real nice hearing about your experience with the game. How long have you been a player?
  • Options
    > @Leila_ said:
    > i'm trying to give you reactions so you can gain points, :) by talking here is helping too :)

Thanks @Leila_ ! I appreciate you.😊 It's also real nice hearing about your experience with the game. How long have you been a player?

you're very welcome, ah about a year now. I started playing it before giving birth to my beautiful daughter Layla, who's in bed right now but, I can relax in an evening away from all the stress and play sims :). how long have you been playing for?
  • Options
    > @Leila_ said:
    > you're very welcome, ah about a year now. I started playing it before giving birth to my beautiful daughter Layla, who's in bed right now but, I can relax in an evening away from all the stress and play sims :). how long have you been playing for?

How sweet! Perhaps she will get into the game just like you one day? 😉 I've started the sims 3 during mid college years, then got the 4 in the summer of a few years ago, and was hooked ever since..
  • Options
    > @Leila_ said:
    > you're very welcome, ah about a year now. I started playing it before giving birth to my beautiful daughter Layla, who's in bed right now but, I can relax in an evening away from all the stress and play sims :). how long have you been playing for?

How sweet! Perhaps she will get into the game just like you one day? 😉 I've started the sims 3 during mid college years, then got the 4 in the summer of a few years ago, and was hooked ever since..

I only played sims 4, how was sims 3? was it the same maybe?
  • Options
    > @Leila_ said:
    > I only played sims 4, how was sims 3? was it the same maybe?

The sims 3 was sort of the same, but the 4 is more 'polished', without a lot of the current features. Never was familiar with mods back then until I got the 4. So the possibilities became endless.
  • Options
    > @Leila_ said:
    > I only played sims 4, how was sims 3? was it the same maybe?

The sims 3 was sort of the same, but the 4 is more 'polished', without a lot of the current features. Never was familiar with mods back then until I got the 4. So the possibilities became endless.

ah ok! where are ya from if you dont mind me asking?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello @AngelBabyDoll94 :) You have enough points and posts to become a full member but you need to wait for 24 hours from first joining the forums, to become a full member.
  • Options
    > @Leila_ said:
    > ah ok! where are ya from if you dont mind me asking?

I'm originally from CO, What about you?
  • Options
    > @Leila_ said:
    > ah ok! where are ya from if you dont mind me asking?

I'm originally from CO, What about you?

boring old England ahha
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @AngelBabyDoll94 :) You have enough points and posts to become a full member but you need to wait for 24 hours from first joining the forums, to become a full member.

Thanks @rosemow !
  • Options
    > @Leila_ said:
    > boring old England ahha

That's pretty cool! 😉
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @AngelBabyDoll94 :) You have enough points and posts to become a full member but you need to wait for 24 hours from first joining the forums, to become a full member.

Thanks @rosemow !

You’re welcome @AngelBabyDoll94 :) You and @Leila_ may like to keep chatting on your activities page :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:

Thanks @rosemow !

You’re welcome @AngelBabyDoll94 :) You and @Leila_ may like to keep chatting on your activities page :)

where's that?
  • Options
    > @Leila_ said:
    > boring old England ahha

That's pretty cool! 😉

you're a full member now yay"!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file