Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• RieferballRieferball Posts: 36 Member
    Oh thank you @simgirl1010, no I hadn't found it yet but I definitely will look through now!
    Thank you @temerald7667, yes I've watched tons of build videos, lol, but am looking forward to actual chatting about building. :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,588 Member
    I will look forward to seeing your builds if you would like to post them @Rieferball :)
    There is a thread to share creations in the builds section of the forums, or when you are a full member you could start your own thread and post your builds there.
    This is a link to the sharing creations thread.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793222/share-your-newest-the-sims-4-creations-here/p1
    Thank you @rosemow! I am bad at finishing builds, I get a new idea and get excited and move to my next build. :) But I have a few near completion, just have to landscape and add clutter/decorations. Now that I know of a place to post them, I'll work on it! I know I always could have posted on the gallery, but the default photo angles look awful with my houses so I never bothered. I guess the people whose homes always look amazing in the gallery must plan it ahead of time, but I've never done so. I just kind of let it evolve.
  • temerald7667temerald7667 Posts: 2,266 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    I will look forward to seeing your builds if you would like to post them @Rieferball :)
    There is a thread to share creations in the builds section of the forums, or when you are a full member you could start your own thread and post your builds there.
    This is a link to the sharing creations thread.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793222/share-your-newest-the-sims-4-creations-here/p1

@rosemow
    Is so helpful and as far as I know usually knows where people need to post or where they can get help. <3

98bcdb5d7c879fd685f0cae94de32016.gif
  • temerald7667temerald7667 Posts: 2,266 Member
    Rieferball wrote: »
    Thank you @temerald7667, yes I've watched tons of build videos, lol, but am looking forward to actual chatting about building. :)

I very much look forward to seeing your builds!!

98bcdb5d7c879fd685f0cae94de32016.gif
  • Leila_Leila_ Posts: 421 Member
    welcome to everyone who's recently joined <3
  • bubblegumsky272bubblegumsky272 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi! I've been a Sims gamer since the OG Sims, but just made this account today as I made a challenge and wanted to share it with my fellow simmers.

I LOVE building and decorating homes and lots, and struggle to play for more than 2 generations. Currently doing the not-so-berry challenge to really test and grow as a sims gamer.

Trying to get my post quota up so I can add hyperlinks to posts and make a cute avatar. Excited to ~officially be a part of the sims community here.
    Hi! I've been a Sims gamer since the OG Sims, but just made this account today as I made a challenge and wanted to share it with my fellow simmers.

I LOVE building and decorating homes and lots, and struggle to play for more than 2 generations. Currently doing the not-so-berry challenge to really test and grow as a sims gamer.

Trying to get my post quota up so I can add hyperlinks to posts and make a cute avatar. Excited to ~officially be a part of the sims community here.

Hello @bubblegumsky272 :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is a great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time building and decorating homes and community lots in the various versions of the game.
    I hope your current challenge that you are doing goes well.
    It is great that you will be sharing the new challenge that you have created, with fellow simmers.
    Happy simming! :)
  • SimmiegirlSimmiegirl Posts: 10 New Member
    Hello, I have been Simming since the beginning! I just trolled the forums without creating an account. I think I went to Sims to Sims 3 though cause I barely remember Sims 2 and also for awhile I was playing Sims on PS2 console so yeah. When I got this new computer a couple years ago I downloaded Sims 4 on Origin, which is now EA platform. I can't wait to get the new kits and yeah, i'm really curious to see what the other two new kits will be and other content for this year.. A zoo pack would be crazy awesome in my opinion....
    Simmiegirl wrote: »
    Hello, I have been Simming since the beginning! I just trolled the forums without creating an account. I think I went to Sims to Sims 3 though cause I barely remember Sims 2 and also for awhile I was playing Sims on PS2 console so yeah. When I got this new computer a couple years ago I downloaded Sims 4 on Origin, which is now EA platform. I can't wait to get the new kits and yeah, i'm really curious to see what the other two new kits will be and other content for this year.. A zoo pack would be crazy awesome in my opinion....

Hello @Simmiegirl :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been playing since the original Sims 1, and also on the PS console version. It is great that when you got your new computer, you started to play Sims 4.
    I am looking forward to seeing what the two new kits and other content later in the year will be also! :)
  • Branwen84Branwen84 Posts: 40 Member
    Hello,
    depending on how you define the franchise, my start as a simmer was either SimTower, SimCity 3000, or Sims 2. The last one was also my introduction to mods and modding, although I didn't make a lot and never published anything, back then. I did briefly try Sims3 - I think it must have been in 2011 or 2012, as the idea of being able to have my sims ride a horse was what got me to try it, and Pets wasn't available before 2011. I really didn't like the skins and how they couldn't really be improved(at the time - based on screenshots I've seen recently, I think Sims 3 got a skin overlay system at some point, similar to what we have in Sims 4?), though, or the general relative lack of moddability compared to Sims 2, and gave up on it pretty soon. After a break from Sims of about a decade(or slightly more than that), I started playing Sims 4 early this year. My skills at using graphic software have gotten somewhat better in the meantime, and I've already made something that I'm not too embarrassed to publish. Although I'm looking forward to getting back to actually playing once the bug has been fixed, I'll be making more cc in the meantime.
    Branwen84 wrote: »
    Hello,
    depending on how you define the franchise, my start as a simmer was either SimTower, SimCity 3000, or Sims 2. The last one was also my introduction to mods and modding, although I didn't make a lot and never published anything, back then. I did briefly try Sims3 - I think it must have been in 2011 or 2012, as the idea of being able to have my sims ride a horse was what got me to try it, and Pets wasn't available before 2011. I really didn't like the skins and how they couldn't really be improved(at the time - based on screenshots I've seen recently, I think Sims 3 got a skin overlay system at some point, similar to what we have in Sims 4?), though, or the general relative lack of moddability compared to Sims 2, and gave up on it pretty soon. After a break from Sims of about a decade(or slightly more than that), I started playing Sims 4 early this year. My skills at using graphic software have gotten somewhat better in the meantime, and I've already made something that I'm not too embarrassed to publish. Although I'm looking forward to getting back to actually playing once the bug has been fixed, I'll be making more cc in the meantime.

Hello @Branwen84 :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing SimTower, SimCity 300, and the first The Sims game you played was Sims 2. It is nice that after a break you are now back simming again and playing Sims 4.
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
  • popcorn52popcorn52 Posts: 15 Member
    Hello I like playing games I used have my own blog when I was playing sims 2 I miss that
    popcorn52 wrote: »
    Hello I like playing games I used have my own blog when I was playing sims 2 I miss that

Hello @popcorn52 :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoyed having your own blog when you played Sims 2. You would have enjoyed posting about what you were doing in the game.
    I hope that you will enjoy posting on these forum threads about your sims households and the game.
  • tangledwingstangledwings Posts: 8 New Member
    I am posting to see if I am a member or not because it doesn't say on my profile.
    I am posting to see if I am a member or not because it doesn't say on my profile.

Hello @tangledwings :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explains about it.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978073/new-members-guide-welcome-to-the-forums#latest
    At the moment, you have 3 posts, so you need to post more on forums threads.
  • straydogbluesstraydogblues Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi there everyone! You can call me Stray. I just downloaded Island Paradise and Supernatural for the Sims 3. If anyone wants to add me on TheSims3.com, that would be great! I am looking to get connected with other plays so my launcher no longer tells me I have 0 friends upon startup. LOL!

But anyway, here's some more about me. I'm really nice, I'm 21 years old, I love cats, I love The Walking Dead, and I love kind people! I like to help others. It's very nice to be here. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I think I will play here in a moment, and see what the new expansion packs have to offer me! I'm currently watching CallMeKevin on YouTube, and it's inspiring me to play, haha!
    Hi there everyone! You can call me Stray. I just downloaded Island Paradise and Supernatural for the Sims 3. If anyone wants to add me on TheSims3.com, that would be great! I am looking to get connected with other plays so my launcher no longer tells me I have 0 friends upon startup. LOL!

But anyway, here's some more about me. I'm really nice, I'm 21 years old, I love cats, I love The Walking Dead, and I love kind people! I like to help others. It's very nice to be here. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I think I will play here in a moment, and see what the new expansion packs have to offer me! I'm currently watching CallMeKevin on YouTube, and it's inspiring me to play, haha!

Hello @straydogblues :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have just downloaded Island Paradise and Supernatural packs for Sims 3. I hope you have lots of fun playing with the features that came with the packs, in your game.
    It is very nice that you love cats. Sim cats are also very cute! They are great animal members of households.
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @straydogblues :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you have just downloaded Island Paradise and Supernatural packs for Sims 3. I hope you have lots of fun playing with the features that came with the packs, in your game.
    > It is very nice that you love cats. Sim cats are also very cute! They are great animal members of households.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thanks so much! I’m REEEEAALLY loving the expansion packs, omg! I’m so happy I got them!
    It’s nice to meet you also! I agree about the Sims cats, and it’s insanely cute how tiny the kittens are! So useful as well, with their hunting skill!
    Hope you’re having a great day!
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @straydogblues :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you have just downloaded Island Paradise and Supernatural packs for Sims 3. I hope you have lots of fun playing with the features that came with the packs, in your game.
    > It is very nice that you love cats. Sim cats are also very cute! They are great animal members of households.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thanks so much! I’m REEEEAALLY loving the expansion packs, omg! I’m so happy I got them!
    It’s nice to meet you also! I agree about the Sims cats, and it’s insanely cute how tiny the kittens are! So useful as well, with their hunting skill!
    Hope you’re having a great day!

You’re welcome :) Thankyou very much!
  • chongjasminechongjasmine Posts: 68 Member
    Hi, I am chongjasmine from Singapore. Since the sims 4 base game is free now, I decide to give the game a try. Nice to meet you all!
    Hi, I am chongjasmine from Singapore. Since the sims 4 base game is free now, I decide to give the game a try. Nice to meet you all!

Hello @chongjasmine :) It is very nice to meet you also. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have started playing Sims 4. I hope you have lots of fun playing, creating sims and builds homes and community lots in the game.
    > @chongjasmine said:
    > Hi, I am chongjasmine from Singapore. Since the sims 4 base game is free now, I decide to give the game a try. Nice to meet you all!

Hello and welcome! I hope you are enjoying the game! It's so fun and exciting, isn't it?
  • Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    🖖 they call me Lenny. simmer since sims 1.
    i used to spent the most time in sims 4 with building and while playtesting my houses, some stories happened to happen.
    and since highschool years came out, i became a storyteller who builds a bit 😅
    my sims never die and barely age up.
    i'm very attached to them 💞 (that's actually an understatement) 👀.
    for 9 months i play the same household and for over 8 years the same save 😱
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top