Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,588 Member
    Leila_ wrote: »
    rosemow wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @AngelBabyDoll94 :) You have enough points and posts to become a full member but you need to wait for 24 hours from first joining the forums, to become a full member.

Thanks @rosemow !

You’re welcome @AngelBabyDoll94 :) You and @Leila_ may like to keep chatting on your activities page :)

where's that?

If you press your name, it will take you to your activities page, where you can post messages.
  • Leila_Leila_ Posts: 421 Member
    Leila_ wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @AngelBabyDoll94 :) You have enough points and posts to become a full member but you need to wait for 24 hours from first joining the forums, to become a full member.

Thanks @rosemow !

You’re welcome @AngelBabyDoll94 :) You and @Leila_ may like to keep chatting on your activities page :)

where's that?

If you press your name, it will take you to your activities page, where you can post messages.

ah ok! thank you
  • Golden_PurpGolden_Purp Posts: 1 New Member
    I've been lurking here for a good while, figured I may as well get an account. Name's Goldie or Sora, I like either Sims 3 or 4 the best depending on whether I'm feeling in more of an aesthetic or gameplay mood at the time. I've never played 1, but I just got 2, so I'll prob be playing that soon enough. Other than that, I don't have much to say. I like cats.
    I've been lurking here for a good while, figured I may as well get an account. Name's Goldie or Sora, I like either Sims 3 or 4 the best depending on whether I'm feeling in more of an aesthetic or gameplay mood at the time. I've never played 1, but I just got 2, so I'll prob be playing that soon enough. Other than that, I don't have much to say. I like cats.

hey welcome, it's lovely to meet you :) cats are awesome

Hello @Golden_Purp :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you enjoy playing Sims 3 and Sims 4. I hope that you will have fun playing Sims 2 also.
    Cats in the sims games are cute!
    Happy simming! :)
  • ItsGamerRachItsGamerRach Posts: 42 Member
    Hi! I'm Rach, my favorite Sims games are 2 and 4, although I really loved Sims 2 Castaways too :D My favorite builds to do are suburban style homes, but I've been trying to branch out and build community lots lately. CAS isn't my biggest strong suit but I can make some cute Sims. Outside of Sims I'm a big Swiftie, and I love reading <3
    Hi! I'm Rach, my favorite Sims games are 2 and 4, although I really loved Sims 2 Castaways too :D My favorite builds to do are suburban style homes, but I've been trying to branch out and build community lots lately. CAS isn't my biggest strong suit but I can make some cute Sims. Outside of Sims I'm a big Swiftie, and I love reading <3

Hello @ItsGamerRach :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy creating suburban style homes. Building is an enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game, and it is fun seeing our sims living in the homes that we have built for them. It is great that you have also been making community lots recently too.
    Reading is enjoyable! When reading a good book, the time passes very quickly.
  • Princess of Da'varhPrincess of Da'varh Posts: 344 Member

Hey, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here with us. Enjoy The Sims 2, one of the best games imo 😊
  • Princess of Da'varhPrincess of Da'varh Posts: 344 Member

Hi and welcome to the forum! Have a great time here. Happy simming! 😊
  • HeyJewelHeyJewel Posts: 13 New Member
    hello there! My name is Jewel and I am new to the forums but old to the sims
    I joined because I am currently working hard on creating a brand new, great big, loads of fun Legacy Challenge. So I'd love to ask, what do you look for in a Legacy Challenge? Indepth storytelling? Specific goals? Pre-determined traits? Creative freedom? I want to make it as player friendly as I can and most importantly - base game compatible (as much as it can be).
    Can't wait to get this project finished to share, thank you for reading!
    HeyJewel wrote: »
    hello there! My name is Jewel and I am new to the forums but old to the sims
    I joined because I am currently working hard on creating a brand new, great big, loads of fun Legacy Challenge. So I'd love to ask, what do you look for in a Legacy Challenge? Indepth storytelling? Specific goals? Pre-determined traits? Creative freedom? I want to make it as player friendly as I can and most importantly - base game compatible (as much as it can be).
    Can't wait to get this project finished to share, thank you for reading!

Hello @HeyJewel :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is exciting that you are working on creating a new legacy challenge :) Simmers will enjoy doing it.
    The threads in the Stories and challenges section of the forums may help you to see what simmers like, and you could also post on the threads there.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
  • HeyJewelHeyJewel Posts: 13 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @HeyJewel :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is exciting that you are working on creating a new legacy challenge :) Simmers will enjoy doing it.
    > The threads in the Stories and challenges section of the forums may help you to see what simmers like, and you could also post on the threads there.
    > https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much! I will head over there for sure!
    HeyJewel wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @HeyJewel :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is exciting that you are working on creating a new legacy challenge :) Simmers will enjoy doing it.
    > The threads in the Stories and challenges section of the forums may help you to see what simmers like, and you could also post on the threads there.
    > https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

Thank you so much! I will head over there for sure!
    You're welcome :)
  • Guinevere1030Guinevere1030 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello I'm Guinevere1030, I like to play games(obviously :p ), sing, draw, dance, act, write and/or create stories, daydream... uhhh, I forgot what I like. Heheh... Anyway, I have been playing TS4 since 2017 and I love creating sims and build. But I think I'm better at CAS compared to building. I hope we can all get along, thanks for having me. ^^
  • Rhiaa_xoRhiaa_xo Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi guys! I'm Rhiaa_xo!
    The Sims has been my favourite game since the original! The Sims Making Magic was one of my favourites, followed by the Sims 2 and Sims 4.
    I've played PC, PS2 and Mobile versions too. I thought I'd pop by and say Hi, would love to make some friends in the Sims Community, so feel free to add me on the EA app to chat! Looking forward to what the Sims 5 may bring!
    Hello I'm Guinevere1030, I like to play games(obviously :p ), sing, draw, dance, act, write and/or create stories, daydream... uhhh, I forgot what I like. Heheh... Anyway, I have been playing TS4 since 2017 and I love creating sims and build. But I think I'm better at CAS compared to building. I hope we can all get along, thanks for having me. ^^

hey, lovely to meet you
    Rhiaa_xo wrote: »
    Hi guys! I'm Rhiaa_xo!
    The Sims has been my favourite game since the original! The Sims Making Magic was one of my favourites, followed by the Sims 2 and Sims 4.
    I've played PC, PS2 and Mobile versions too. I thought I'd pop by and say Hi, would love to make some friends in the Sims Community, so feel free to add me on the EA app to chat! Looking forward to what the Sims 5 may bring!

hey, lovely to meet you

Hello @Guinevere1030 :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been enjoying playing Sims 4 since 2017. You would have enjoyed spending many fun hours over the years creating sims in CAS and building homes and lots. Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    Rhiaa_xo wrote: »
    Hi guys! I'm Rhiaa_xo!

Hello @Rhiaa_xo :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is lovely that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 and have played both pc, console and mobile versions too. All simming versions are enjoyable to see how our sims are living their sims lives in our games.
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums threads.
  • simswithmirielsimswithmiriel Posts: 2 New Member
    sul sul, lovely people! or maybe you are all sims in disguise, who knows... *squints suspiciously*

my first experience with the sims franchise were java mobile sims medieval and sims castaway games... which probably shows my age. regarding the more "mainstream" versions, i have actually only played sims 4, on and off since 2015

i enjoy making and editing sims in cas and building all kinds of places (which is why my cc folder gets bigger by a day), but when it comes to actual gameplay, i never know what to do. not even challenges help! i do have tons of gameplay ideas saved, so i hope i will find something just right for me one day. until then, cas+build is love
    sul sul, lovely people! or maybe you are all sims in disguise, who knows... *squints suspiciously*

my first experience with the sims franchise were java mobile sims medieval and sims castaway games... which probably shows my age. regarding the more "mainstream" versions, i have actually only played sims 4, on and off since 2015

i enjoy making and editing sims in cas and building all kinds of places (which is why my cc folder gets bigger by a day), but when it comes to actual gameplay, i never know what to do. not even challenges help! i do have tons of gameplay ideas saved, so i hope i will find something just right for me one day. until then, cas+build is love

Hello @simswithmiriel :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy creating sims and building homes and community lot builds in the game. Simming is a fun and enjoyable way to express our creativity.
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
  • simswithmirielsimswithmiriel Posts: 2 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @simswithmiriel :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you enjoy creating sims and building homes and community lot builds in the game. Simming is a fun and enjoyable way to express our creativity.
    > I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.

thank you @rosemow! i love your profile picture. i have to admit i have no idea if it is a sims reference or something completely different, but it gives me such lovely, cozy, vintage-y vibes, i just had to say it ⌃-⌃
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @simswithmiriel :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you enjoy creating sims and building homes and community lot builds in the game. Simming is a fun and enjoyable way to express our creativity.
    > I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.

thank you @rosemow! i love your profile picture. i have to admit i have no idea if it is a sims reference or something completely different, but it gives me such lovely, cozy, vintage-y vibes, i just had to say it ⌃-⌃

You’re welcome :) Thankyou very much!
  • xN0VA24xxN0VA24x Posts: 1 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    > Happy simming to everyone!

Hello Everyone! I have been playing The Sims for as long as I can remember. I recently got back into Sims 4 and I am hooked. I have a graphic design background so designing & building are what I love doing in the game most! I hope to share all of my awesome creations with you soon! Let's connect! Thanks for having me here!
    xN0VA24x wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    > Happy simming to everyone!

Hello Everyone! I have been playing The Sims for as long as I can remember. I recently got back into Sims 4 and I am hooked. I have a graphic design background so designing & building are what I love doing in the game most! I hope to share all of my awesome creations with you soon! Let's connect! Thanks for having me here!

Hello @xN0VA24x :) It is very nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been playing the Sims for a long time and are back playing Sims 4 again. With your graphic design background, you would enjoy and have fun building in the game. It is great that we can create many various styles of buildings and themes in the game.
    Happy creating, building and simming! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top