Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    15 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & Cherie <3 envy. jealousy. Date #3 ; <3

As I get to know Alfie & Cherie better, I'm just numbering their days as dates, to see how long it takes for them to actually wish for what they think about all the time!

No matter What mischievous Adan told Alfie, it is ok if they want to remain just as the are!
    'Watcher will Not Cave!' is my new mantra! (Because there is always Max & Faelie <3 ) :)

Cherie awakens in the middle of the night.
    "Watcher that's not really fair you know, I don't know if I like that Alfie appeared with a car and I don't have one! I barely have anything!" says Cherie.
    c02gXaV.jpg

Ah, poor Cherie! This is true! Alfie came with soooo many wonderful things, a whole backpack Full! not to mention a Full set of martial arts outfits to level 8 (Never mind that I don't even have WA installed! Alfie is ready with his outfits, just in case!) ;) Max and Faelie have the same! And all Alfarin's books he wrote in AlexaKry's world! Where are they? He must have thrown them away! :#

Well my dear Cherie, I don't think a parking place will fit here on your lot! So I don't think you can have a car at all, unless you steal one! :D
    "Yes! I will do that!" she says
    zR5ENeE.jpg

o boy --- who ever heard of a fairy stealing things? :o but she does have the trait, so might as well see if she'll use it!
    I transport her to a vacant house!

"Oh hey! What is that?" Cherie thinks
    qNLpC5t.jpg
    2S8qWyZ.jpg

Cherie likes it!
    hUcUth6.jpg
    g4QhAXG.jpg
    and *yoink*!
    jBzjNvr.jpg

But then, she sees another Twizzy!
    Cherie! You don't need two! :D
    "But I like this one even better!" she says! lol
    1I2CSdY.jpg
    qQ1Hpgi.jpg
    SxudQBO.jpg
    JUK2Io1.jpg
    DixHQG3.jpg

Come on! We best get you home! I'll transport you!
    "No Watcher! I want to drive!" lol
    8gNN7sv.jpg

She is so cute! Better hurry Cherie, before Alfie wakes up!
    NdGA9at.jpg
    HRoUViP.jpg
    t06hqEU.jpg
    qzpeFor.jpg

Alfie awakens and gets to painting right away!
    He gets a promotion and is so happy he looks directly At Me!
    "No Watcher! that is just you manipulating the Camera! Stop trying to trick me!" says Alfie! hehehe
    AoaNdSE.jpg
    ojMcwIR.jpg

Alfie where are your German books?
    "I threw them away Watcher, they don't belong in this land!" :o
    Well you'll just have to order them again! Do you want to write another book?
    "No, I'm thinking of something else entirely!"
    YVQ2qj2.jpg

I park myself by the mailbox, and wait. finally I see the mailman arrive!
    Oh! It's Not-Frank! Oh poor thing wishes for an advancement!
    9Aa0e1L.jpg
    o6653pG.jpg
    x9T30I4.jpg

That's seems so sad to wait for something that will never happen! I decide to change his ambitious trait to loves outdoors! Then he can be happy while delivering the mail! :)
    How is that? Better?
    i0IiAM0.jpg

Stop that this instant, Not-Frank! Be off with you! LOL he is so silly!
    XwgtmRT.jpg

Alfie gets his German books and pays their tiny amount of 300 in bills.
    uSFvmeR.jpg

Then! Sound the trumpets! ---> He tells Cherie he Loves her! <--- (first time he has ever said it!) Cherie has waited a long time to hear this! This is day 37 of togetherness. Cherie said she loved him back in the fire station days (when Alfie was still 'experimenting')
    I think her 2nd day of knowing him, she was saying she loved him!
    Beautifully Strange how love evolves! <3
    A8USaZU.jpg
    KvhsOr2.jpg

Cherie is getting better at painting! I like this one! She is very pleased with herself! I must say I like it much more than Alfie's painting lol
    kFgiGZJ.jpg
    EeBEb1k.jpg
    uBPK6cw.jpg
    VFa8jZz.jpg

They dance for a bit and then Cherie wants to go to the movies. She can't wait to show off her new car to Alfie!
    2hpHMF9.jpg
    JiN0IOH.jpg

"What is that?" Alfie thinks "How am I fit Cherie?"
    "Just get in the trunk, Alfie, it will be Fine!" says Cherie
    2rl5GDd.jpg
    ZP2zArP.jpg

Cherie takes the long scenic route hoping Alfie enjoys the drive! haha
    0eh5gU7.jpg
    svIKOJU.jpg

Alfie thinks Cherie is pretty special!
    1xodQoC.jpg

Cherie wants to meet someone new! Luckily she doesn't yet know Mike Nix, I have her introduce herself, he seems nice, haven't ever played him.
    mGEcvK7.jpg
    JEVDcOS.jpg

Now that Alfie loves her, I get the feeling he doesn't quite like her talking to men he doesn't know!
    XZPVo7k.jpg
    bL9AYjB.jpg

That will teach him Alfie!
    "Yes, Just like in the movies!" thinks Alfie
    NqD2RNW.jpg

Poor ol Mike! He doesn't want to see this! He is just waiting to pillow fight! lol I release him, he looks embarrassed!
    BveMtMI.jpg

There we go! Mike wants to dumpster dive! Fern is playing catch with her Mom, Frida! It is so nice to see inactive parents finding and engaging with their kids, even when their kids live in a different house! It warms my heart!
    mElvu5P.jpg

Cherie is curious about Mike dumpster diving! "I might like to dumpster dive too!, but what about Alfie?" Cherie thinks
    And Alfie doesn't let her, he doesn't seem to want her even next to Mike in the next dumpster.
    He wants all her attention today, it seems!
    DyTzpm3.jpg
    hQrWPTy.jpg
    sWOS028.jpg
    kDpRWul.jpg

Cherie walks away from Alfie again, to fairy frolic with Victor! (Is she trying to make Alfie jealous or something?)
    9X3Rj41.jpg

"Yes Watcher! She Is!" says Victor "But really Watcher, that boy needs to man up, in my opinion!"
    Thank you for your valuable insight Victor! ;):D
    QyPFzVa.jpg
    8Ug7HrA.jpg

Alfie wants to fairy frolic but I think Cherie cancels it, and does the flirt animation to Victor, who looks away! "Girls! Oh for pete's sakes!" Victor thinks. but Victor also knows "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!" and Cherie seems to have a plan!
    H5EzxLs.jpg
    8u2XVPY.jpg
    dNVzZhv.jpg

Alfie decided to do chattering teeth on poor Fern, who gets mad!
    Q6yS5IQ.jpg
    Pp8MhY4.jpg
    d3Aiulp.jpg
    LxnqAdP.jpg

Then Alfie decides he better be nice! "Sorry Fern but I'm so good at fairy pranks!" he says
    ErjIF81.jpg
    9vQKWZB.jpg
    ppsjNlN.jpg
    lbD97jc.jpg

Then he decides that was enough niceness, so he sends her to do homework!
    "What is keeping Cherie so long?" he wonders, then he sees she is still talking with Victor.
    "Oh this won't do." Alfie thinks.
    4mqPToc.jpg

Victor sees that Cherie's plan was satisfactory, and heads off.
    PPjinWl.jpg
    8bwyiKv.jpg
    M5PMW6l.jpg
    lLriV2N.jpg
    Aww that smile! all is right with the world!
    DhKZW2K.jpg

Hungry, they head to the restaurant across the street.
    4BAfR0H.jpg
    AvmJ003.jpg
    GiNurgs.jpg

While they dine, I send home very tired siblings Tristan & Emilie.
    kbyNvhX.jpg
    iMnvsSF.jpg

That was a wonderful dinner! And they got some baked Alaska for being kind to the bus boy!
    zE38sgi.jpg

It was a wonderful date!
    JdaFErw.jpg
    a78fFXW.jpg
    rk60j3i.jpg

And that night, Alfie has some new dreams!
    hZrBjJ1.jpg
    SyJo7gz.jpg

💖💖💖
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited March 2021
    @Silverofdreams30
    I think I start to like the idea of Maru and Alex more and more, Hayley needs to find someone more fitting for her personality.
    ^Oh do you now? :smirk::p And yes she does.
    Thanks for reading and for the sweet comments as always. <3
    Sorry you lost Serena's lovely hair in a cc clean up... :(
    OMGosh that picture of her hugging Baxter is adorable. <3

@bekkasan I forgot about the word Besotted until you mentioned it. :grin: A great word that isn't used very often anymore.
    Jorge is letting me know I got my tables too close together in the store. He stomped his feet til I thought his head would explode. At least I know I need to fix them. :grin:
    ^LOL! :joy:
    I see they snuck a "try for baby" in when you weren't looking. :smirk: I'd love to see what their babies would look like. :blush:
    No Judy, I'm not fixing that fence or putting in a gate. You cannot feed the beast! Your preggers and I don't want you or the baby eaten.
    ^Right!? :lol: That gave me another good laugh.
    So will you grant their wishes to marry in that save? Or no since it's just a test one?

@Tamijo I look forward to your thoughts on my recent story update. :blush: I appreciate you waiting on it to where you have time to digest it. That's very sweet. <3
    Reba is the best. :star:
    Poor Pongo! (with the snake) :lol:
    I keep meaning to ask: Does "Ent" stand for something? Sorry if I missed that before...
    Babies being born all over the place it seems. ;)
    Enjoyed your posts as always. :)

@Brandontaylor Thank you for all the sweet comments. <3 I've enjoyed reading your Ultimate Sim posts. :)
    I wonder if Alex and Haley will last or not?
    ^Makes you wonder lately doesn't it?
    Yeah, Abigail needs to be careful with her emotions so she doesn't cast a dangerous spell.
    ^Indeed. A friend of mine on my story thread related her to Elsa from Frozen. 😄 I laughed at how accurate that is, even though I'm not the hugest fan of Frozen and never had Elsa's character on my mind when writing Abby's character. :p
    Yay you got to read the conclusion to the Chapter already. :mrgreen: (Abby kinda went full on Elsa didn't she? :joy: So funny!)
    In case you need a little refresher. ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU
    Looks like she's yelling at the statue of Grim, lol
    ^I totally had a feeling someone was going to say that. :smiley:;)
    Abigail's gonna have to learn a Memory Charm or let everyone in on her secret.
    ^I love this comments because...yeah...her secret is out now. (Only with Sebastian) Of course she doesn't know that yet. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. ;) I'm pretty sure the Doctor is going to what to know what happened to the patient. :smirk: And what will Seb tell him? I'm getting excited to write all about it. :mrgreen:
    I wonder if her mom paused because she meant our daughter or what?
    ^ :smirk: Another hint I was hoping folks would catch. But yes, she corrected herself because she remembered who she was talking to...Abigail's real father. :mrgreen:

@DivaDoodle
    WOW great conclusion!!! That was So Dramatic! I LOVED it!!!
    ^Thank you sweet lady. <3 🤗 <3 I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. :blush: I look forward to reading your comments.
    And thank you also on the compliment of my mad photo editing skills. :lol::kissing_heart: I always worry that when I add effects to my photos - cause all I have is Paint - it might look lame so that filled me with happy to hear you say. <3
    Been enjoying reading your posts and getting some chuckles from them. (I sure need chuckles lately... Heck, when do we not? ;) Thank you for your sweet well wishes to me earlier. {{{Hugs}}} <3 As well as your comments on my previous story post. I apologize for not commenting sooner. :pensive: )
    It's been great to see Alfie and Cherie again. They look so cute together. <3
    Cherie driving the Twizzy! I love it. 😄
    Cherie walks away from Alfie again, to fairy frolic with Victor! (Is she trying to make Alfie jealous or something?)"Yes Watcher! She Is!" says Victor "But really Watcher, that boy needs to man up, in my opinion!"
    Thank you for your valuable insight Victor! ;):D
    ^ LOL! :joy: Just what exactly is going on here? :open_mouth:
    Oh yay! Everything is good between Cherie and Alfie and they had a wonderful date! :star:<3

@venusdemilosims I'm sorry to hear you've fallen on hard times as well. {{{Hugs}}} I hope things begin to look up for you very soon. Thank you for the well wishes. <3

@GraceyManor Yay for Kaiden and Willow getting married! :smiley:<3
    Are you going to continue on with the story or is that the end?

@Nikkei_Simmer *Waves* Awesome Chapters lately. :star:

@Karritz *Waves* to you as well. :)

@Lucy_Henley Nice to see you back again. :) Been enjoying your posts.

Goodnight my friends. zzzzz

Happy Simming!
    Post edited by emorrill on
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Don't know if you saw it but gave comments Friday on your thread there haha.
    thank you. Alfie and Cherie are cute togheter.
    You always come up with great names.

@Brandontaylor

Great updates

@emorrill

I really enjoyed the update.
    A very dramatic ending, you staged that so well wonderful
    amazing job.

@Tamijo

Ty, That is cool.

@bekkasan

Thank you
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@sprottenham I have one save that sims have full autonomy that I play for fun and don't post much here anymore. It is in a futuristic world. I do give the sims I consider 'mine' a push occasionally as well towards their jobs or relationship. The others I just watch and laugh.
    When I finish my updates to Supernatural Island I plan to rotate between each family of sims. They will be allowed full autonomy but I do expect them to be faithful once they are married so those will be in protected castes. :grin: The singles however will be allowed to do as they will romance wise which will be hard for me but I want to see what happens so I'm going to make myself leave them alone. I'm looking forward to it as all the sims in that world including homeless and role sims will be supernaturals of one sort or another.

@Nikkei_Simmer I'm happy you are feeling well enough to help her out by being the driver and that y'all were able to get the car. Glad it is working out that you can go to the library and use the internet.
    Oh my! That is a very expensive bus pass! I live in a small town that doesn't have buses so have nothing to compare. Over the last couple of years it really has become much more common to see folks riding bikes around town and a lot of the larger business have bike racks now where the bikes can be safely stowed and locked.
    lol, I do understand about the diapers. I've been enjoying babysitting my grandson so much and luckily he is breastfed so the poopies are not nearly as gross as bottle fed babies!
    Remember that young people! :lol: Another good reason for natures milk.
    There is a breast feeding mod but it basically uses the snuggle and rock animations but the moodlet is there for mom and baby.
    I hope you are able to continue with the legacy, writing it as an epic style novel. I've enjoyed my Ballan family so much and allowing the time to fully delve into their stories has been fun. Yours is going to be well longer than mine and mine started in 2017. You can't do that with a short lifestyle. Nothing wrong with playing that way, it's just not my way. :grin: I get long winded in real life too! :lol: I'm still learning to let myself go and write more descriptive and more emotional scenes. Sometimes when my brain is tired (daggum narcolepsy) all I want to do is caption my screenshots. :confounded: I do take my breaks from them and it allows me to go back to them with a fresh eye for what I and they want in their future.

@Brandontaylor The collection helper certainly makes it much easier.
    Is Brittany going to have to learn photography? It takes awhile to get some of those pictures so I was wondering when she would start? Should be earlier rather than later as it gets too boring to do all at one go.
    Good to see the family enjoying each other's company!
    Wow...Malcolm and Fiona!

@DivaDoodle I enjoyed your updates and made comments on your thread. :smiley: Except for the last one which I will comment on shortly. You musta posted after I turned off last night. :sleepy:

@HillyBeth Lovely to see you are playing again.
    I love watching sims at the festival.
    Fun pictures

@Lucy_Henley Lovely pictures. It's nice to see you playing Sims 3 again.

@emorrill hehe, can't tell you how many times I type a sentence in my stories and go to the thesaurus and look up a more modern word to use instead :lol: so you youngun's will understand what I'm saying. I do know a lot of words not used much anymore. Even when T was in school he didn't have to learn words like I did or spelling. That boy man (typical Mom, my boy will always be my boy) still can't spell. :LOL: Spell check doesn't know how to spell either, their, there, to two too, patients, patience, weather, whether, etc. :grin: Ok...off my soapbox! :grin:
    I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures and they gave you laughs. :grin:
    No, I won't marry them until I start the play in the world. I really don't like saving my test saves. I just save any changes I make in the venue by saving to library and deleting the old copy so I don't have too many copies in the library.

Jorge and Judy chatting in the arcade. Jorge went in to play a game and Judy interrupted him and she had baby shoes in her thought bubble, so I thought she was gonna tell him, but she didn't and changed to chatting about being a fairy and Jorge was telling her how pretty she is and how he wants to be a magician. Can y'all picture him in the magician outfits with those gorgeous muscles of his! :love:
    I may have to give him a few points and test the outdoor venue and be sure it is working properly. :grin::D
    51009140495_8e5e514304_o.jpg

Jorge and Judy tested the pie contest table. Judy won...ok...no fair...she's eating for two now. :grin: You can just see frost forming on the ground. I don't adjust tempest in the test saves but I might have to as I don't really want them popping into outdoor wear this early into fall. They did change clothes a little later to outdoor stuff.
    51078323961_65e2868589_o.jpg

• Options

Hi @everyone! I had a fun day yesterday for my Silver Fox's B day! now we are the same age! I robbed the cradle! :o by 4 months! :D
    He had a good time planning everything he wanted to eat for his picnic! LOL we go all out for B days and celebrate for a week! I love to spoil him!

@Silverofdreams30 🌹 Oh gosh how did I miss your comment! I'm so sorry I went back and see it it now! Always tell me! You are so sweet to comment over there! <3

aw thank you I'm glad you like their names! :)

@Brandontaylor wonderful update! Yes she will be the Ultimate once she does all the required steps!

I love when the family enjoys being together!

Mack and Brittany look like they are interested! They are standing close together so that is a good start! 💕💕

LOL Christopher is nice giving candy on 'Not spooky day'! :D

Oh I didn't know you could take the Uni test and Not go!

@bekkasan Thank you! oh hahaha I always think You have the advantage being up earlier than me! I never thought of it the other way around, that I stay up later! I should consult Max about time :o

I'm loving all the Judy and Jorge pics! Yep you bet those are gorgeous muscles! 😍

lol I Love you telling us what they were talking about!

Oh frost Already? I do adjust the temps in seasons, and to think EA was based just a few miles from my home, (got to visit a few times, but for another game! *exciting*) so I don't know why they made the weather So severe! We don't even get frost till Jan, and we skipped low temps all together this year! (still I'd rather live in your state! then I could grow tropical flowers!🌹) I feel foolish now for bringing some of my flowers under the patio! -- more work placing them back! :D

@emorrill thanks for your comment! I don't know what Cherie's plan was but it made Alfie be on his toes, All Day! so that's gotta be a good thing! :D

@Karritz I'm glad the average view time is up, as you thought! though not what it should be. I hope it picks up! 🤞

I'm glad you don't fall over all the guitars! Do you play as well?
    We weren't that musical until one of my little sisters wanted a piano and our Dad got her a baby grand of all things! :o must have been a sale I suppose! Then we were All Mad at her because my Mom forced All of us to take piano lessons, and she was the worst, sneaking off before her practice time was up! :# since she was so little she never got in trouble! :D
    I did end up liking it quite a bit (Just as my Dad suggested would happen!) and composed a few melodies! I can even remember one of them!
    I had trouble learning the notes but played by ear, instead. We had such nice piano teachers, students from the Uni here! One was super nice, always bringing me music set in the minor key (which I was just mad about at the time!) what a lovely girl she was to notice that!
    I will always remember her, pedaling her bicycle up to our door, her black hair blown back by the breeze, while we waited for her, playing hide and go seek on the front lawn! :) fond memories!

@Lucy_Henley I really enjoyed reading about the Jennings family! You have some awesome photos as well!
    Gosh I haven't seen the B day cake do that much damage! 👀 WOW!

@HillyBeth I always love it when you post! Great Delaney update!
    I never get enough of the festival lots! Everything is so fun for the sims!
    haha Lily knows she is the winner!

How GREAT is Scott kicking that soccer ball so it makes a Right Angle!! Wow! 🤣😁😃 Fantastic capture! I Love it!

hopefully I didn't miss anyone, and actually hit the Post button! have a fun Sunday! ✨✨✨✨✨
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    I've also properly updated my "Jasper and Amber" thread in the stories section. The latest post is Part 7, but there are a couple more above that one.

https://forums.thesims.com/EN_US/discussion/985181/jasper-and-amber#latest

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited March 2021
    There is a project that is being worked on by a special someone (a fellow Canadian) who is taking the time out of her busy schedule to do this so I'm putting a pause on my Selfacy Legacy for a month and a half or so (maybe two or three) while she frees up time to do so. She's very backlogged with requests and her taking this on is such a boon to me since I'm absolutely terrified of Blender and meshing and this is so far advanced that I'm sure that it would take me six plus years to learn.

There will be one last section to this chapter before I take the hiatus and I'm in the process of creating a "Shinto priest" to do Satoshi and Molly's wedding (and that will wrap up that story arc) and I have to thank Murfeelee for making the Shinto stuff already so I can just take and drop them into my game.

There is also another project that I'm looking at doing which is finding a PS2 (yes, I like old consoles) and my wife doesn't want me touching her PS3 or PS4 "Can...I...um..."; "No get your own!" and trying to figure out how to attach a VGA converter to the thing. Then the next thing is to how to "screen-cap" a PS2 game. Now being an old shart, I'm stuck trying to figure out this new-fangled technology computer thingamajig and driving myself absolutely nuts.

But this "new project" from a friend as well as my experiment is going to play a major role in the two chapters comprising the university chapters for River, Bebe, Haruo and Torao.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited March 2021
    @DivaDoodle I learned piano for a few years as a child. I think my father wanted me to learn as his father used to be a music teacher riding his horse to teach children back at the end of the 19th Century. He was an old man when my grandmother was born and she was put into an orphanage when she was 2 yrs old.

My other grandmother was also keen for me to learn as she had managed to get her letters in music. When she died she left me her sheert music.

These days I just play to learn new songs to sing.

The reason I'm concerned about time viewed and other numbers is I want my channel to grow and if the numbers are good YouTube will offer it to moire people and if the numbers are no t so good they will bury it so no one finds out about the videos.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    @Karritz I've not actually watched your videos before, but I think I should start! Also, the dog in your avatar looks adorable, such a happy little face!

@Nikkei_Simmer Sometimes I wish I could make my own CC (clothing, mainly) but I am not a techie by any stretch of the imagination. My brother gave me an old PS2 for Christmas a few years ago, it's one of the really old "fat" ones as opposed to the slimmer ones. I mainly use it for Sims console games. Sims 1 for the PS2 was my first introduction to the Sims series... I remember one of my Sims dying in a fire and the Grim Reaper showed up and I was terrified, I said I'd never play the game again... famous last words clearly :D:D

@DivaDoodle Sadly birthday cakes have caught fire a few times in my game, but often it's happened while the family was celebrating outside, so there wasn't as much damage. I had to replace the table and chairs obviously, but they had enough money that it didn't dent their finances too much. I should probably get the Fireproof Homestead lifetime reward so it doesn't happen again.

I love how creative we all are with our stories. I've never been one to plan ahead too much, but I am now thinking about Katie's future as she's a teenager, and then Lottie and Maddie too; Maddie's not far off aging up.
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    edited March 2021
    Question: I was disappointed with the short length of the university semester. I tried setting a longer length using the NRAAS Traveler mod, but for some reason that didn't work.. hence a month is not really a month, more like a day... If anyone has a pro tip on this, or can point me int he right direction, I would be grateful.

Inge class schedual.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00: VEG 102 - Vegetable theory.
    Tuesday at 12:00: ART 110 - Lecture in art.
    Thursday at 12:00: ART 112 - Activity in art.

Oliver Freddy class schedual

Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 16:00: SCI 101 - A study in time/space.
    Tuesday at 08:00: MED 110 - Lectures in medicine.
    Thursday at 08:00: MED 112 - Activity in medicine.

Chapter 7.2 – August

(In game: Monday.)

51079570876_bc45febe5f_b.jpg

Inges notes:
    I woke up first on our first real day of university life, as expected because Oliver Freddy wasn't there when I went to bed. I let him sleep and went downstairs to make waffles for everyone. I was hoping this would please my room mates and help to give me some new friends.

51010386175_626baa8bc1_b.jpg

Oliver Freddys notes:

Inge must have gotten up already, because she was not in bed when I woke up. First thing I needed was a shower, because I was a little smelly from yesterday. The bathroom at our dorm isn't bad, but it gives me a public bathroom kind of vibe. Not the most "homey" part, but it's alright.

51079570821_4325a019c9_b.jpg

Inges notes:

51079667552_f35d1c029f_b.jpg

No one else appeared to be interested in my waffles, so I had to eat alone. I am sure I can make some friends later, when I go to my first class!

51079667522_82da50790f_b.jpg

I put the remaining waffles in the fridge and went upstairs for a shower.

Oliver Freddys notes:

51078875133_7cc9d97c09_b.jpg

I went downstairs and checked the fridge for some breakfast as I was getting hungry, and found that someone had already made waffles. How convenient! I guess no one will notice if I take one, right?

Inges notes:

51078875098_c402ec001c_b.jpg

After showering I was starting to feel lonely. I hadn't really talked to anyone new since I got here. I also want to be a good student, so I went to the bookstore* to buy the books I need. Maybe I can be lucky and meet someone new there.

* Technically, they didn't go there by free will. I sent them there as I thought this was something they had to do to be good students.
    Oliver Freddys notes:

51079570696_367afecf6d_b.jpg

After eating the waffles, I thought it would be a good idea to go to the bookstore to get the books I need. I want to start reading as soon as possible, so there is no reason to wait. However, when I asked the store clerk for the books on my curriculum, she just gave me a blank stare as if I came from a different universe. I asked again, and she only chuckled and explained to me that I didn't have to buy the books. They should already have been handed out to me upon arrival. I felt a little embarrassed walking out of there empty handed.

Inges notes:

51078875038_bf23005d22_b.jpg

When I got outside, I saw Oliver Freddy also on the way to the bookstore. I tried catching up to him, but he was already to far ahead. When I got close, I saw Oliver Freddy walking out of the bookstore again, empty handed. That had me a little confused, as I thought he went there to buy books.

51078874998_9a284593b4_b.jpg

This is where it deviated from my real life experience. Here we have a university bookstore... and you can't buy university books. Bah! Humbug!

Inge: Hi sweetie, what's up? I saw you running here, and I thought you went here to buy books?

Oliver Freddy:
    Yeah, I did but.. apparently we won't have to buy our books. They have already been handed out to us.

51010385885_e970151fbd_b.jpg

Inge: Oh.. that's completely different from how I thought it would be. Guess I won't have to buy books then. Hmm, anyway, my first lecture is in just a little less then two hours over at the Arts Institute.. well, I think I will have to head over there now, just to make sure. I don't want to be late for my lecture! See you tonight, Olli!

51079570556_a5f627f810_b.jpg

Oliver Freddy: Yeah, you must not be late! My first lecture is almost six hours away, so I have plenty of time to kill. See you tonight!

51010385825_ca84f2651d_b.jpg

Oliver Freddys notes:
    After Inge ran off to her lecture, I went over to the Institute for technology and medicine, where I sat down to read my book on a bench outside. I thought it best to be a little prepared for my first lecture.

51078874843_1aaa6b636e_b.jpg

Inges notes:

51079570436_0cfe4ce070_b.jpg

After the lecture, I went back home and watched some tv and played computer games as I didn't find anyone else at home. I was excited when the door bell rang, finally I could meet someone new!

51079570366_4342959b51_b.jpg

Inge: Hi, I'm Inge!

Lizzie Mund: Hi, I'm Lizzie. Nice to meet you.

Inge: Come on in!

Lizzie: I haven't seen you around here before, is this your first semester?

51079666997_0c6639e26a_b.jpg

Inge: Yes, it is. Me and my boyfriend arrived here just yesterday after traveling all night. I'm amazed at how big this place is, and how nice all the buildings are!

51010385690_379fa3d10f_b.jpg

Lizzie: Oh, it must have been exhausting traveling all the way during night time. Welcome to university! Oh yes, this university is quite big and also very rich in history.

51078874703_ce3c8cea5f_b.jpg

Lizzie: And I should mention, the arcade machines here are awesome, and guess who is the master of them all! Me, of course!

Inges notes:
    Lizzie was nice to talk too. I learned that she is rich, and also very good at arcade games. We went outside and continued talking about our favorite tv-shows, favorite meals and some more about arcade machines, before she had to leave.

51078874648_c63dd356a5_b.jpg

I have so much on my mind from all the new impressions, I forgot to ask what her major is before she left, but I hope I will see her around somewhere later. Maybe she will be my friend. Oliver Freddy had already gone to sleep when I went to bed for the night.

For the next update I shall finally introduce the Kråke-Motorsen family, and following that the twins Eivind and Knut will have their birthday! This time it's for real. :tongue:
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited March 2021
    Just here reading a little, so no comments, besides this one

@Sprottenham
    With NRAAS Relativity Mod, you can twist the length of a day to feel much longer, freeing up time still within you “predefined” month.
    Hard to explain how it works, but it is perfect to slow down the timer, while everything takes the usual time so you free up time to do more in a day.

Can check tomorrow and give you my settings.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    15 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & Cherie <3 Date #4 <3

I love watching what they dream about! Do you? Many times they dream about what they will think frequently about! (like us!)
    Interesting that Alfie has the same dreams & thoughts that Max did, Chalk boards, babies, and his Love!
    Cherie had no dream of babies this night. She dreams about Alfie, and cooking mostly! Well she is a natural cook, so makes sense!

Cherie awakens and wants to cook!
    LwQqjFV.jpg
    uvjpE20.jpg
    1H9rHtq.jpg
    zru0hvC.jpg
    JLPCKdb.jpg
    9MXueAp.jpg
    3kQxubQ.jpg
    IxC1qus.jpg
    Boy that is satisfying, right Cherie!? :)
    NesHNcQ.jpg
    T8yxpYr.jpg

Alfie wakes but Cherie decides to clean the stinky spoiled food out of the fridge. Alfie wonders why Cherie hasn't waited for him, as usual, or at the Very Least, immediately dropped what she's doing to come right over to smooch him! Humph! the very idea! humph!

"Hmmm Watcher, Something has definitely changed!" says Alfie, as he watches his love, too busy for him, go out the door!
    kgN62jD.jpg
    99cC9vL.jpg

Yes, I noticed that yesterday, Alfie. Maybe Cherie has gotten tired of you just being merely umm 'compliant'! Can't be fun for her, knowing she was 2nd choice you know!

"I was totally much More than being compliant yesterday! I'll have you know!" says Alfie "And I never told her she was 2nd choice! I would Never ever say such a thing! Anyway She is my 1st choice Now! I love her! You need to Do something Watcher!"

No Alfie, You need to do something! Or I am going to label you "the reluctant suitor!"

"No Watcher don't do that! I'm Not!"

btw Alfie, why are you always thinking of chalk boards? Do you want to teach?
    "Perhaps, I think I just might!" says Alfie
    8OAxH9D.jpg

After Cherie paints something hideous, she dances and Alfie approaches her tentatively for some flirts. Poor guy is unnerved, by her seeming aloofness!
    SiQ4K7F.jpg
    vP4ALVQ.jpg
    D4Zibrk.jpg

Cherie initiates, and Alfie is 'compliant' once again!
    "Stop saying that Watcher! I was getting around to it!"
    oh ok
    mYoimRO.jpg

And before the fairy house animation even stops, Alfie makes his next action a slow dance with Cherie, and jumps out! :o (well at least it's to slow dance and not to read or play chess by himself! LOL
    e22p6eE.jpg
    PVqt1Oc.jpg
    sZxrfaX.jpg

That little cutie is Joy! She was at Amir and Terek's party, when they wanted to meet more friends!
    Gu4EUr9.jpg
    ''I like Terek, Watcher! He's so cute!''
    I know you do sweetie! I wrote it in his bio so we won't forget!
    "mmKay, good! bye now!" and she then runs off!
    ohmd8jm.jpg
    BpGybcQ.jpg
    G3yK3nY.jpg

Alfie has zero wishes, but Cherie wants to go to the art museum so she gets to drive!
    cW5LeTI.jpg
    "Oh gee! I forgot about her cramped car!" thinks Alfie!
    Y3khkjc.jpg

Victor and Oakley are across the street. Oh they want to play some catch!
    KtqHtoQ.jpg
    BFAvnBZ.jpg

While Cherie is driving I can hear Alfie playing with fairy magic! It's too cute! He sounds so amused! :)
    And when they arrive he is still playing!
    q1rF0JI.jpg
    M5FTkOy.jpg

They go inside and take one look at each other then simultaneously Cherie looks at the flowers outside and Alfie chooses to read!
    I don't get it! What artist doesn't want to look at Any art, to get Inspired, but chooses to read at an Art Museum?!
    Cherie decides to catchup with her friend, Marigold.
    I must intervene! I sell his 'commitment issues' book and notice Alfie again is missing all the German books he wrote! LOL what!?!? I have him order more! hahaha I should check if Maxy still has his! :) Perhaps Alfie is right and they don't belong in this world! :o
    KwcTTN0.jpg
    PQvk8ac.jpg
    F3CE0QF.jpg

Alfie decides he is into looking at art now! It will be good to get inspired and have that nice moodlet!
    JcOLSWp.jpg

"Broken hearts are bad for people to endure, Cherie." says Alfie and he sneaks a look at her reaction. "Weddings are much much better to think about!" he thinks
    uhfc1LQ.jpg
    puH90GO.jpg
    ybvZPcN.jpg
    sDMTmDX.jpg

Alfie decides on a shy kiss.
    EZQFy9p.jpg
    sjNPuvt.jpg
    uxTYIRe.jpg
    M1YKED5.jpg

"Cherie come visit Narnia with me!" Alfie says. They get a big kick out of visiting there! ;)
    peiz3PC.jpg
    dvDOMhc.jpg
    6VWj5tx.jpg

They chat for a long long time, about work and, well I will just show the significant things they share with each other! And it Seems like they come to an understanding of some sort!
    Of course I Can't say for Sure since they don't have those wishes!

"Watcher come on! You should Say it!"

No! You should wish it if you want it! LOL
    ggcO2xM.jpg
    PlwioOA.jpg
    XtrlUHy.jpg
    HCgUGeq.jpg
    tcAuMmR.jpg

There is never a date without a wish to see a movie so we're off! They love movies even more than Watcher does!

Cherie is evidently Pro marriage! And let's Alfie know, you know, in case he was wondering!
    Later, Cherie thinks about dumpster diving, but Alfie convinces her not to! It's a very strong argument that Alfie makes, I must say!
    He makes several good points!
    Yb3l2Tc.jpg
    QiTx1ip.jpg
    ZvHiJnf.jpg
    ugY6GTR.jpg

Once home they are very good about producing more paintings for career advancement! Very good work ethics these two! :) It must be nice to work and be on a date at the same time!
    n2rIrZK.jpg

Cherie asks Alfie to dance, they sure do love to dance for hours and hours!
    XVQjdYU.jpg
    dHVEoph.jpg
    4L7VG3P.jpg

They dance until Alfie wants to fulfill his wish to make out in the hot tub.
    I love the rubbing noses! So so cute!
    OWWw0WK.jpg
    uVr2hMk.jpg

Great date #4 :) Good dreams for Cherie, scary dreams for Alfie!
    9zY4efB.jpg
    57DjTQB.jpg

💕🤞💕🤞💕🤞
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited March 2021
    Screenshot-84.jpg
    Willow is all ready for her wedding. <3

Screenshot-85.jpg
    Queen Azizi: You look absolutely beautiful, Willow.
    Willow: Thank you for such a beautiful dress.
    Queen Azizi: I was happy to help.

Screenshot-86.jpg
    Kaiden: What's she saying to her?
    King Cosmo: Your mother isn't going to embarrass you.
    Kaiden: -_-
    King Cosmo: Maybe...
    Kaiden: What?!
    King Cosmo: Kidding...relax will you?

Screenshot-87.jpg
    Kaiden:"I choose you as my partner, my beloved, and my family.
    I vow to be your equal partner in life, to nurture and care for myself, for you, and for the love we build together.
    I promise to always make space for our silliness, geekiness, and general nerding out, and I will never, ever stop exploring with you.
    "

Screenshot-88.jpg
    Willow: I give you this ring as a symbol of our partnership,
    And as a reminder of my promise to honor, love, and cherish you through all of life's adventures.

Screenshot-90.jpg
    Officially married.=)

First dance....

Screenshot-98.jpg
    Music: Put your faith in what you most believe in
    Two worlds, one family
    Trust your heart
    Let fate decide
    To guide these lives we see

Screenshot-97.jpg
    A paradise untouched by man
    Within this worlds blessed with love
    A simple life, they live in peace

Screenshot-91.jpg
    'Softly tread the sand below your feed now
    Two worlds, one family
    Trust your heart
    Let fate decide
    To guide these lives we see

Screenshot-92.jpg
    Willow: Oh maker, I'm sorry.I don't dance well.
    Kaiden: Don't worry about it.XD
    Song: Beneath the shelter of the trees
    Only love can enter here
    A simple life, they live in peace

Screenshot-96.jpg
    Raise your head up
    Lift high the load
    Take strength from those that need you
    Build high the walls
    Build strong the beams
    A new life is waiting
    But danger's no stranger here but where there's hope
    Somewhere something is calling for you
    Two worlds, one family
    Trust your heart
    Let fate decide
    To guide these lives we seet

Screenshot-101.jpg
    Zherlap: Oh baby....who's that?
    Starlight: Hi Handsome! What's your name?
    Zherlap: Zherlap...and who prey tell are you?
    Starlight: My name is Starlight.Come here, let me sniff you.

Screenshot-102.jpg
    Starlight: -sniffs- A stubborn one you are, aren't you...I like that.
    What a noble steed you are.Let's go play.

Screenshot-103.jpg
    Zherlap: I'm a steed! Did you hear that? A girl called me a steed!
    starlight: come handsome!

Screenshot-104.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb5keTpC4WU&amp;ab_channel=JackBauer137JackBauer137
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited March 2021
    Scott and Lily are officially a couple and have gotten promoted to level-4 of their careers, but then my game completely crashed on me. That was yesterday and I haven't loaded back up since it happened.
    Two pictures of the moon setting as the sun rises on Old Pier Beach, two kisses, and a literal fire!
    xM9Q3Jp.jpg
    W5VjuIO.jpg
    CUpmTCB.jpg
    6gsZY5z.jpg

ETA: The fire happened because a leaf pile caught the grass on fire.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options

@Sprottenham Do you mean each Day is too short or the Term is too short? For the days length I also use relativity from NRaas like Tamjo does. To lengthen the actual term, I don't know, but also look forward to an answer from someone in the know! If I ever get Uni I want to have my Sims Live there! It's so pretty! :)

Inge is so nice to cook for everyone! I bet no one even says Thank you or cleans up after themselves, though!
    Oh so sad that she is feeling lonely! Hopefully she will meet and get to chat with someone!
    Oh Good Lizzy! last I saw a pic of her she was a glorious Vampire LOL Hopefully they can become friends! :)
    Lovely update! :)

@Karritz Oh I love to hear about the olden days! How fun to ride a horse to work! I remember my Dad's Mom told me she rode a horse bareback to school, it was a one room school house. I told her how lucky to ride a horse to school, and she said it was embarrassing because the rich kids rode in a surrey!
    That's sad she was placed in an orphanage, I guess no family members lived near.
    That is great you inherited sheet music!
    learning new songs to sing sounds like fun!
    Oh youtube is so icky with all their rules!

@Lucy_Henley Oh I didn't know the fire proof homestead would stop birthday cake from going up in flames! That is good to know! Thank you!

I don't plan anything I just watch them and help them fulfill wishes LOL Oh but I do invite other teens for the child to teen age up, so they can see who they might like! :)

maybe your teens can have parties! that is always good for getting them to start being interested! Then the game won't try to match them u with someone you don't like at Prom! :#

@Nikkei_Simmer your project sounds interesting and mysterious! lol Good luck! and hope you have fun! :)
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    I haven't updated on my cute little save with Agnes in a while, so this is gonna be a lot of info fast...!:

Agnes got married to a guy named Cullen! I found him as a proprietor at the stage behind Flyin V's.
    51064232448_cfe7124498_o.jpg

Their engagement was short but eventful, engaged during Spooky Day:
    51064938606_f5de7e568a_o.jpg
    51065030612_59971a81c8_o.jpg

She had an amazing bachelorette party:
    51065030327_e3a862deb5_o.jpg
    51065030287_b7c5a8811e_o.jpg
    51065030257_b96c2ba7b5_o.jpg

Gorgeous Wedding:
    51065029912_2f50a09a31_o.jpg
    51065029997_7b057db29b_o.jpg
    51064937876_a653fa344f_o.jpg

A robber tried to rob them on the very night of their wedding, and Cullen arrived home right as he headed through their door! He managed to apprehend him!
    51064231413_4912883a56_o.jpg
    51064937701_a71ed47b90_o.jpg
    51065029687_397b1178d7_o.jpg

I got the Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty from the Sims 3 Store, she and Cullen moved there, and they had Amanda!
    51072671527_0fe6054600_o.jpg

Amanda can already walk, talk, and potty on her own now. Agnes is pregnant again and hours from giving birth again! They love family outings anyway!
    51071877443_b6b6854a3a_o.jpg
    51072576716_54e887b5e2_o.jpg
    51065126306_3a1c2ae221_o.jpg
    51011348245_12b379ab44_o.jpg

Barnacle Bay Images:
    50991697986_d22b3434cd_o.jpg
    51047994407_9996a8bf28_o.jpg
    51047906126_8f7dc7dddb_o.jpg
    51047906081_59f383ca33_o.jpg
    51047994117_101f331f3e_o.jpg
    51047994097_1a21b61516_o.jpg
    51047905806_355668fb1c_o.jpg
    51047177343_1bc1bc1ec0_o.jpg
    51003389450_fe08b6bb5c_o.jpg
    51071877803_144a0c4365_o.jpg
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Somehow I got Monte Vista for free. I was looking to see what worlds I still want to buy and saw that it was showing as one I had registered. I went and looked and there it was, so I got it quick before something changed. I still have 5 more to buy and I'll have them all, they are the main things I want to have from the store. Anyway, here is some feedback.

@HillyBeth Great updates!

@Karritz That would come in handy. I also know there is an option through one of the NRaas mods to spawn whatever you want. I think it's in the same area as Spawn a playable Grim Reaper.

@Lucy_Henley Great update!

@DivaDoodle Get that girl a car, lol
    Ooo, I hope she finds a nice car to steal.
    Must be a good burglar to steal two cars.
    Great update!
    Thank you!
    Me too, it sometimes is hard to get them together though when Brittany gets busy each season.
    They are getting closer to a relationship.
    Lol, he sure was. I should have had him tell the kid off but Christopher seems too nice for that.
    Well, you still get to go if you fail the test, you just don't get a scholarship. Sims with more skills get bonus credits so sometimes they don't have to go as long.
    Looks like Cherie is enjoying cooking.
    Alfie would be a good teacher.
    Great update!

@emorrill You're welcome, and thank you!
    It does, I don't know if they can last if they start having feelings for others.
    I've never even watched Frozen so I wouldn't know, lol. Of course, I know about Elsa and Anna and the basics of the storyline.
    Yep, I actually had time to get all caught up last night with everybody so got to read the conclusion.
    I'm looking forward to finding out.
    I caught it, lol. I kind of just had a gut feeling about it.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you!

@bekkasan Yes, it does. I kind of know where things are in Sunset Valley, but other towns I really have to use the Helper to find collectibles.
    Yeah, she'll have to learn photography starting in Season 5 which is Bridgeport. She'll have all the remaining Seasons to finish her collections of photos so she should be okay. I'm going to have to keep up with which ones she has and the ones she doesn't when I start.
    I've been trying to have them have some family time as much as I can. I know next season is usually a bit busier so I'll really have to work to find time.
    I know, I was kind of shocked at that. What's up with these young townies ending up with elderly Sims who are about to die? SP sure does make some weird relationships.
    Lol, you just want to see him in the magician costume now, don't you?
    Congrats to Judy, seems pregnant Sims do rather well in the contests.

@Nikkei_Simmer Sounds like your friend has some serious work ahead of her. I can't wait to see what she is making for you.

@Sprottenham Great update!

@GraceyManor Congrats to the newlyweds!

***Few more posts I need to comment on but will do so tomorrow. I also have a couple updates to share then too.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @BrandonTaylor I haven't had much of a look at what the NRAAS mods can do. I rarely change any settings except when there is something I want to change and then I work it out. I've never wanted to spawn a Grim Reaper, but I'm sure I will one day.

@DivaDoodle my-great grandfather who rode the horse to work had emigrated to Australia from USA about 5 years before my grandmother was born. I don't think he had any relatives in Australia. I know he had some in USA and in UK but I don't know who his American relatives were. So there was no family around to assist with the children and when he couldn't care for them any more they went into an orphanage.

@Lucy_Henley I hope you enjoy the videos. The stories are all series - each episode builds on the previous episodes. I've got them all in playlists. Currently I'm trying to get the 30 Grandchildren series completed before I move on to another one.

My avatar's name is Mickey. He is about 13 yrs old now and is sad because he had a gorgeous little friend who he grew up with and she died back in January. She was a malshi and he is a shih tzu x miniature poodle. Little Mia was about 6 months older than him. I checked and her breed tends to live about 5 years less than Mickey is expected to live. She was smaller than Mickey too. He is my son's dog but I looked after them for 4 years. I don't see him very often any more.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I did not pass the exam, but I already knew that cause it was nothing
    I had in my mind it would be too much math really, not much else. But I will
    retake it at the end of the month.

@polrbear

I can never get your nickname spelling correct at first glance :D
    Great update, I do not dare to use Reshade it takes too much power on my computer, only have 8 gb ram.

@DivaDoodle

no worries, though you would like to know you had more to
    read haha.
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    @Brandontaylor Nice! That's also how I got Barnacle Bay only a few weeks ago! Wow! Good to know that it is happening to others as well, and not just me!
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited March 2021
    @DivaDoodle Glad you enjoy the gorgeous muscles too!
    Comments on your thread. :grin:

@Nikkei_Simmer The project sounds mysterious and exciting as well. Good luck with it!

@Sprottenham I play with mods so I can adjust my length of time in uni. I don't recall for sure without mods, but I thought you could choose two weeks vs 1 week in uni when you planned it.
    I know I always have my sims take the max courses so I can get it over with quicker now, but when I first got uni I did less so they could have more fun while I learned about the uni EP and what was offered.
    They are off to a good start though. It takes some getting used to but make sure they have fun and go bowling!

@GraceyManor She is beautiful!
    Kaiden looks so handsome.
    Beautiful vows they said to each other.
    hehe, love that Zherlap found him a lady friend too!

@HillyBeth Great pictures.
    Fire! Eek!

@polrbear Great to see you are still playing.
    Congrats on the wedding.
    Such a lovely family.
    I love Barnacle Bay. I need to go back and visit Rafe and Autumn and their family and friends.

@Brandontaylor Thanks for commenting on my pictures! :smiley:

@Silverofdreams30 Bummer, but hopefully next time. I hate math!

Judy and Jorge helped me test the fall haunted cemetery. Do I have enough fog emitters? Yes, I think so. :grin: Perhaps a couple too many. Will see how it behaves when I put it in the full game. It works fine in the empty one.
    51078323936_5c68c2a363_o.jpg

They decide to sit down and watch the stars right in front of the huge hairy spider! Silly sims!
    51009140455_efd03cbd6b_o.jpg

I placed Grims door in the haunted area and had Jorge go visit. Jorge has no musical talent so cannot challenge Grim. I'm not going to be able to use the door on the lot because it is a permanent fixture and it will stay and transfer into all the other seasons which would look weird having the door in the skating rink. lol Same with the big tall spooky tree. It is a buydebug tree so I thought it might work. I still may just edit them in whenever fall happens and delete them back out when the seasons change. Watch out for the giant chicken...it breaths fire!
    51009140435_45ebf5ca17_o.jpg
    51009140420_efd6b99d49_o.jpg

Grim follows Jorge into the arcade and shop. No one stomps their feet this time so moving the cabinets was successful.
    51009140405_6c3a02ebc4_o.jpg

Apparently Grim likes gum! He want back 4 times before leaving.
    51009140385_fdc0a78c77_o.jpg
  • Options

@Silverofdreams30 Oh sorry about the exam! math is not my forte! :# It's great you can re-take it at the end of the month! :)

I searched on your name to be sure I commented on all you'd written! I did comment on when you did your cc cleanup and lost her hair but Noah's remained which is good to not have to find a new one for him! 😍

Here it is so you don't have to search for it!:
    I hope you don't have to retake the test, but that is a good option to have! Yes a Serena update! Oh her hair looks very pretty, whoops on the cc cleanup but still she is so pretty she could look good in any hair! <3
    That's good that Noah kept all his cc!
    lol I love when they sit on the ground to do homework :)
    Baxter is darling all the time!

@bekkasan I just Love all the peeks into your testing! The lot is so awesome almost Tooo spooky! Can't you put a large boulder on that giant spider :open_mouth:

OMG the fire breathing chicken! I never saw that before! I love it!

LOL I love seeing Grimmy enjoy himself! tooo funny! who knew he liked gum so much! :D

@Karritz oh my that must have been hard for him to have his kids put in the orphanage. Interesting he came from America. I guess you could to an ancestor search to find out more relatives if you wanted. 😃

@Brandontaylor lol it was like she had been stealing all her life, she was a natural at it! I don't know all she has stolen in the past it is just my 4th day with her ;)

Thank you!

Yes Cherie really likes to cook and thinks about it a lot too!

I think Alfie would be a good teacher too! He must have a lot of weird stuff to teach the kids about! LOL

YAY! Glad you got Monte Vista for FREE! wow what a nice thing to have happen! :) yes grab it before they change their minds! :D LOL

@polrbear Wow everything is so colorful and beautiful!

hey! I want an invisible car too! heheheee

The bachelorette party looks fun! Everyone wants to see the dancers! :)

The wedding Is so gorgeous!

No Way! a robber on your wedding night! how rude!

Amanda is darling!

Beautiful pictures I loved seeing everything!

@HillyBeth congrats to Scott and Lily! Oh No! sorry about the crash!

I love the pics!

Oh No! I didn't know the grass could catch fire! wow!

@GraceyManor Wonderful wedding! I love Willow's dress and veil!

Starlight and Zherlap are darling! lol I love them!

Beautiful pics! <3
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

Episode 36 – Running Away - February 2727 part 2

The temperatures still low, with continued snowfall preventing the trade caravan leaving the mountains. Charles turned 38 this month.

The sun must have been strong, because even though the temperatures was below zero, Casel Hasan went through the ice, having to hurry home to change trousers and socks.

JAzlw47.jpg

The weather is nice, Shina Nara takes Daichi out for a walk in the Air-Strol LX.

4hFfm8j.jpg

The 19th of February will go down as a historic day “Greg’s River”. What would later by referred to as “The Casel Incidence” started with Casel Hasan suddenly approaching Jane Harper outside her house, accusing her for infidelity. Quite a longshot, based only on the brief flirt they had back in November.

It seems more likely that his frustrations are based on the fact that Norma Dahl and Shina Nara rejected him recently.

RRjRoD1.jpg

The argument soon turns violent. Casel hits Jane several times in the face, before she manages to run away, shouting for help. No one hears her but she is able to hide at the riverside.

C5uF5wC.jpg
    RTdt7pB.jpg
    Q0DI9sE.jpg

It is not over for Jane yet. Casel hided outside the trade station and as soon as she attempts to sneak home, he attacks her again, first hitting her several times then trying to strangulate her.

WwXaLNe.jpg
    2YvMDuo.jpg

Casel forces Jane into the trade station to continue his attacks, but luckily Anders Karlson passes by with Anita Simone. They hear Janes screams for help and Anders is able to interrupt before Casel kills Jane. With the help of Anders and Anita, Jane is able to run home and lock the door.

xQqTt7D.jpg
    hvTsoGM.jpg

Casel was exhausted and feel a sleep outside the trade station. Anders and Anita called for help. Greg Preston, Botan Nara and Armel Mercier came to make a civil arrest. Casel Hasan was locked up in the trade station. Later some food storage and a simple shover was installed, so that he could survive there.

Rrrkwtk.jpg
    8Z58d9f.jpg

Jenny was told about it all and hurried home to be with Jane.

sBVJ7uO.jpg
    OdAvigB.jpg

Now that Casel was no longer able to help in the Nara Household. Danelle Mercier came to fix both their downstairs sinks, at the toilet and in the kitchen.

dLvvpDa.jpg

With his wife occupied with the children, Botan Nara took shifts at the food stand.

bEziWrr.jpg

Anders Karlson is deeply in love with Anita Simone, always so caring and faithfull

53pH0Kw.jpg

Sadly, this does not go both ways, Anita flirts with John even when Anders is close.

eGHDNOC.jpg

One of the washing machines broke down in the laundry

wDVoF0f.jpg

Mussete is very caring towards her new born niece, good for Magdalena as the farther Simon Stone is completely absent.

du7hsin.jpg

After sales at the Marked in this Period:
    Preston household:
    1. A small portion various of salted fish 41$
    Mercier household:
    1. A bag of plant seeds 8$
    2. Eggs 40$

Editorial:
    wQPni4S.jpg

The group coming to make a civil arrest was my doing. Also reset two sims seemingly stuck.
    Everything else automated.
    Notably the “The Casel Incidence” was automated and is reported exactly as it happened, including the fact that Anders Karlson came to try stop the harassments, and that Casel fell asleep on the bench.

Comments

Was far behind so did not comment on everything, mainly those with resent comments to me.

@Sprottenham:
    Thanks for comment
    DLC is Downloadable content – basically the same as Expansion Pack, what I meant was that he used “University” but not in the same way as you do. I like her too (Elea Helsby), It is a wonder why she is not on more of the “males” score list :o
    This is my settings for Nraas Relativity Mod if you want to use it, “Set Speed” to 20 (think it is default 0) leave everything else as it is.
    Comments on you update at you site when I can free some time.

@Brandontaylor
    Thanks for comment
    And then they all got on their MultiTabs, instead of talking to each other to raise the social bars.
    Just as in RL.
    Nice party it seems although the host came late.
    Cats :s , I’m a dog man, cats belong in the jungle ;)
    Congratz to Christopher on his birthday
    Spooky Day was two weeks ago Why not try if you need some candy
    Nice and a bit quite updates, great pictures as always.

@DivaDoodle
    I wonder if Shina will kick out Norma? Or Botan? Interesting to watch them!
    It is not as bad as it seems, so far, no romantic interest, but he like her that is for sure.
    Cherie’s paintings are nice
    fairy frolic? Lost me there

worried there is a pile up around the favorite woohoo places
    Of course there is, at this crazy “woo-lunatic” town at the romantic spring festival
    Cherie looks good with that heart face painting.
    Great date !
    Like that “mini” car
    Another nice painting from Cherie, Alfie's painting well let’s just say very modern.
    Poor ol Mike! Ya to much kissing is :s if you haven’t got someone to kiss

they head to the restaurant across the street.
    Beautiful picture of Cherie, me like.
    Great shots of Cherie cooking, nice dress
    Cute postman øø girl
    Another great date, I think they are getting closer to the baby wish.

@GraceyManor
    Wow brilliant first screenshot
    Ups was that your toe
    Lovely wedding and sweet Zherlap even found Starlight so cute.

@emorrill
    Thanks for comment
    “Ent” comes from the name of the world with the mountain Village, the world is called Entworld (by Suum Sim)

@bekkasan
    Nice glimpse of your world – beautiful night sky
    Ohh such a creepy place that cemetery

There was, as so often before, many guests when Jenny was behind the Café counter

HcrvM34.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle

yup saw that, also replied to it somewhere haha
    TY, I hate math and this is business economy math ugh.

@bekkasan

Same, and like said above this is worse business economy
    math hehe.

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    USC Update

fbI0iPD.jpg
    We left off the last update with Lauren practicing her charisma skill. When she got ready in the morning, I had her practice some more.

WRObg6L.jpg
    After a while, though, I had Lauren go downstairs and talk with her mother before school. Brittany is basically done with the business career but I've still been sending her off to meetings every day.

Jo3fmv4.jpg
    Christopher was the only one home so I just had him work on his book. He won't really get a retirement, I'm just having him write until he passes. Don't worry though, he's still got a few weeks left before that happens and he may even make it to Riverview if he's lucky.

tbHGhHs.jpg
    I was pretty happy when I got a message that Mack was coming over after school so when they got home, I quickly made sure Lauren started flirting with him.

M3J3JbL.jpg
    After confessing her attraction, Lauren and Mack shared their first kiss together as romantic interests.

RVII3G0.jpg
    Taking things a step further, Lauren asked Mack if he'd be her boyfriend and if he'd go to prom with her. He said yes to both. Once he is a young adult, I'll move him in to the household and have him propose to her. I want Lauren to take his last name.

TO2p0wK.jpg
    Then they sat on the front porch together and watched the stars before heading to bed.

9AqK2ah.jpg
    The following morning, Lauren decided to cook breakfast to show Mack what kind of wife he'd be getting. She forgets that Brittany will be a master chef in Riverview and that she'll be doing the cooking instead of Lauren. I sure hope Mack likes living with his mother-in-law soon because it's coming.

Mpm8TQ0.jpg
    "Lauren, is there something you want to tell me?" Brittany looks like she suspects something just from seeing Mack in his PJ's while Lauren seems to ignore her mother.

Jplo7Zt.jpg
    Mack: Nice to meet you Mrs. Steel. Lauren said I could sleep in the spare bedroom so I wouldn't have to go home in the dark.
    Brittany: It's nice to meet you too, Mack. It's funny, I feel like I met you before.
    She did, back when I first attempted this challenge. I was lucky with Mack because I got him 100% to match his original counterpart. Sims genetics aren't really that hard but with Lauren, I was using a newly edited copy of Brittany to create her so that's why she isn't quite like her original self.

I9koA4C.jpg
    There's nothing like making out while your father isn't paying attention. Chris got an opportunity to improve this stereo for Zelda Mae-Alto, Holly's wife. I hardly ever have same sex couples in my game so I changed the settings a bit, makes things a bit more interesting because anybody can hook up with whoever they want this way.

CTNwEN1.jpg
    Not that she needed to, but I had Brittany do some hunting to look for some extra's of some of the items. Later on, she'll need a Pink Diamond and Palladium to make a Simbot and I don't want to have to search for them at the time I need them. I'll keep them back until she's allowed to make one.

6F5DsYA.jpg
    Brittany went to try and wash her hands when the sink sprayed out at her. At first, I thought maybe Mack had done it when everyone was sleeping...

6pp4IvM.jpg
    ...however, Christopher came in from swimming to tell Lauren off for what she did. He soon forgave her when she begged him, but he told her this was her one warning before letting her off.

GcD3LUV.jpg
    And lastly, Brittany quit her good paying job as a businesswoman to join the bookstore job. She'll have two weeks to complete the job, which will be more than she needs but this gives time for Mack and Lauren to build their relationship, age up, and get married, plus it's required to keep parttime jobs for 2 weeks.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top