Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @DivaDoodle It's good that the kids are learning some skills.
    Adan is a very good father.
    Great update!
    I really think it's a look I'd give Christopher in my other saves. I think that Christian is better looking than his DNA donor now, lol
    Same here. Of course, in my challenge I'm doing, I can't give certain rewards at the moment.
    I had enough Simpoints so I ended up going for the Gold version of Lucky Palms.
    Me too.
    Thank you!

@Karritz Great update! The new spouses look great!
    Sims really love the electronics, don't they? Seems mine are always pulling out laptops or their MultiTabs.
    Basement gardens are always nice to have.

@emorrill That hair does look nice on Haley.
    I tried it with some other Sims but it seemed that Fawn's turned out the best.

@Satanu_Reeves Nice job on the makeover!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks!
    Great pictures!

@Tamijo A lot of drama going on.
    Sounds like they just want a kid and not a relationship. Either that, or they are just busy.
    Good idea for them to learn to cook.
    Seems Anita isn't going to change.
    Thank you!
    Yeah, it kind of came out of nowhere for you and the others who didn't see the first couple of updates or my previous attempts. When I move to the next part, it should be a tad easier to understand. Also, @Llandros2012 , the creator of the challenge, has YouTube videos of his attempt. Sadly, he hasn't finished the videos because of medical reasons but they are still worth a watch.
    I think the app is fun, but I wish it had more song selections. I Will Survive seemed like the only one that fit her.

@bekkasan Doesn't seem to have changed much this morning. I don't know why the left isn't healing like the right did.
    Yeah, I got some time in the save file. I also got more time on Saturday but haven't posted all those updates yet.
    I was a bit surprised, it seems it happens each time I play them as a couple.
    Hopefully, they will stay together. I like messing up relationships with the Transmogrifier, it takes time to get it, but it's fun.
    Thanks, although the app did most of the work. I just uploaded the picture and positioned it, picked a song, and the app did the rest. It's actually more for taking a picture of yourself but I've seen some others use their Sims instead.

@Nikkei_Simmer Sims Yasunobu is enjoying his cake.

***More feedback to come later.
    Ultimate Sim Update

EaU6fBo.jpg
    After a night of hunting, Brittany returned home and ate some leftover birthday cake.

iTZ0QkN.jpg
    She wanted to make an elixir so I choose the liquid job booster. Because she is highly skilled, she made three of them.

mrS2Tga.jpg
    Some chores are worse than others. Brittany will be glad when Lauren is out of diapers, but she's still got 18 more kids to have before the challenge is over, plus the few grandkids she'll most likely have.

eF8t3r8.jpg
    She was very angry after doing the dishes because the sink broke. Handiness is locked right now so Christopher had to fix it.

FH7MWXx.jpg
    Christopher finally finished his latest book, A Haunting Season.

MJba8QE.jpg
    With that finished, I had him buy some recipe books as he had a wish to do so. I think I bought him the first 5 or six recipes.

SFsLN1K.jpg
    Brittany had work where she got another promotion. She now has two more level until she joins the part-time bookstore job.

iMAFJTX.jpg
    That night, I had her go around and catch the fireflies. I put in the last update that she got them all then but I forgot she didn't get the last one until now.

h0iDyP4.jpg
    In the morning, Christopher ate some breakfast before starting his day. He really doesn't have a lot going on still, other than writing his books.

3znMUKe.jpg
    Lauren playing with Troy.

K1DllIN.jpg
    When Brittany got back from work, it was time for Lauren's birthday.

trfXZy3.jpg
    She aged up to look pretty good, I did my best to recreate her face as I do not have the original Lauren anymore. I did give her a makeover after this picture. She gained Cat Lover as her trait because it was one her original self had. Only the last trait will be different because I didn't write down what her fifth one was.

UeJf9Pp.jpg
    The family got to share their first meal together and Lauren actually got solid food. Afterwards, Brittany had a meeting at the hospital for a job opportunity.

l5o4CY4.jpg
    Those who remember the previous attempt know that Lauren was a highly skilled Sim herself. I don't know how skilled I'll get her this time, but she'll still have more skills than her mother. Of course, Brittany will surpass her eventually, long after Lauren has passed away. However, Lauren and all other kids will be resurrected in Season 19 as it is a requirement.

KLZUVEF.jpg
    Lastly, Brittany threw a protest against unskilled Sims, not for her benefit, but so that Lauren would get the skill booster moodlet. This way, maybe Lauren will reach a point close to her counterpart from the other attempt.

***Back to feedback before another update.
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@bekkasan TY I knew you would be happy they had a girl! :smile: I was surprised! I really expected another boy!!!
    Comments of your Very Excellent updates over at yours! :) what a fantastic read!

I love the pink snow!

@Tamijo Thank you for your lovely comments! I know I was rooting for Teddy to get as much parenting as he could with Adan asleep LOL

I was so surprised when Teddy fainted LOL I forgot that could happen!

I love it, but I don't get it, Adan isn't that handsome, but he attracts loads of sims. everyone seems to know him, and I don't know how or why, he must be a super nice guy I guess!

I sure do like your wide screen views! Good job!

@Brandontaylor did I tell you I love Christopher's cow print PJ's? :) I wanted to ask you if you let Christopher be on high free will, since he doesn't have requirements for the challenge?

How fun for Brittany to be a were for her hunting! great pic! I love her eyes!

yes TY! Both Adan and Teddy are good parents but usually Adan is faster at getting to the kids first lol

Are you wearing a knee brace? get the kind with a hole on the knee cap! they are a life saver! Your store sells them! ask the pharmacist to help you pick it out! ask if you get a discount! (hugs) Are you taking anti-inflammatory like motrin with food (to protect your tummy)? If you are like my eldest he prefers Turmeric capsules to motrin, does the exact same thing but is a natural spice.
    ~~ sorry for mothering you, my kids hate it too, you are in their age group now! ;) *starts cooking everyone soup*
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited March 2021
    OMG...my plot bunny decided to hop back in...
    [img]https://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-1LHVoBoQpBc/T_zt_c8kkcI/AAAAAAAACt4/PtVZ9uqfaFc/s600/07-10-2012_WildRabbit_wm.jpg[/img]
    photo by @Nikkei_Simmer, ©2012 FalconRose Photography, photographer Hugo Chikamori (oh...gee...same last name as the Selfacy... :mrgreen: - that's why it's called the Selfacy...)

Silly rabbit!

2 pages worth of writing the Selfacy story IN my car - just writing; not game-playing. Now I have to do a few things to add a few pictures and I should be able to post the story either tonight or at the library tomorrow.
    Screenshot-65.jpg
    Enjoy the picture. :mrgreen: Of Bebe and Torao. :p
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @DivaDoodle Congrats on Amir learning a new potion.
    I really need to get the mod for kids to play guitar.
    Teddy really wanted to be the one to read, didn't he?
    Earl just doesn't learn.
    Great update!
    Thanks! They are just the pajamas that EA gave him.
    Yes, I let all my Sims be on free will. However, I usually set a few tasks for them, otherwise he will just sit and play computer games all day.
    A werewolf is one of two best ways to find all the collection items, the other being the Collection Helper.
    Adan must just be faster getting there, lol
    Currently, no. The lump is off to the side a bit so I'm not too sure how a brace would fit. I am taking Ibuprofen for the inflammation mostly, not really in pain. It's okay though about the mothering, I'm used it by now.

@GraceyManor Glad you are getting some play time in.

@bekkasan The woman sure seems a bit scary.
    I'm starting to wonder if being elderly makes her more grumpy or if this is how she always is.
    Geez, I hope Layla is alright after that prophecy.
    Good thing Emmaline is there to help.
    Great updates!

@Nikkei_Simmer I still say Haruo is a lucky man.
    I can tell that Bebe and Torao are in love.

***Yay, finally caught up! I had time to do so and wasn't far behind on reading so I was able to do some feedback for once. Should have at least one more USC post but it may be partly in a spoiler if it is too long.
    USC Update

fDkXc9D.jpg
    Now that Lauren is a child, school comes into play. Her mother signed her up for scouting but it appears she won't attend until close to the end of being a child. The first person she happened to meet in school was her future husband, Mack Keaton.

6A0Twjj.jpg
    Brittany needs to learn the different types of dancing so I went ahead and let her have some fun.

ToahWGH.jpg
    Christopher saw that Brittany was having fun so I had him join her. With my better laptop, dancing is a lot more enjoyable to watch.

Gdq6xPO.jpg
    Both Christopher and Brittany got the same opportunity to eat at the Bistro and promote it to 3 Sims so I had them go separately to get that accomplished.

Cfp3epE.jpg
    Back at home, they shared a kiss before going upstairs for some shower woohoo.

4oY9dGF.jpg
    Meanwhile, Lauren quickly learned her first potion, Radical Reparum. She is also at 5 or 6 now for logic, partly due to learning with the peg toy and partly from the skill boost moodlet.

Zo5RClo.jpg
    The following day, I had Lauren start to learn the child cooking skill. I've got a list of all the skills the original had but I'm not necessarily following that. Brittany has to be the main focus so the others just get to do whatever they want anyway.

hSs4j1K.jpg
    Brittany had a wish to use her megaphone so I decided to have her rant about Differential Calculus. She hasn't learned logic yet so she probably doesn't know calculus anyway.

EMj1zL3.jpg
    Since today was Snowflake Day, I decided to through a party for fellow Sims. This time, I cleared out the middle of the floor so there would be more room to maneuver.

iAsSK5O.jpg
    AEm7E4z.jpg
    Brittany and Lauren opened their presents, as did Christopher.

flRKPfS.jpg
    However, the party came to a grinding halt when Boyd Wainwright died. Nothing else really happened so I shut the game down.

***Think Brittany is visiting China tonight in hopes of finding an Assassin Beetle. There won't be many pictures of this so the next update may be small.
    147 The Watcher Watches: Adan & Teddy <3 Kid's Party!

Adan and Teddy keep that baby wish for 9 hours, poor guys! Finally as they awake they realize, I suppose, it's not going to get locked in this time! and they go about their day.

Adan beats Teddy to little Fina, to teach her to walk and Teddy plays :)
    hz7Vext.jpg
    EglFdEi.jpg
    jNEzlqi.jpg

I love the adoring look so much! Precious!
    Gf56pbN.jpg
    quxq8LV.jpg
    25ADKAe.jpg
    P8f03kv.jpg

I hear beautiful music, Ah Terek is up!!
    b8Tctyt.jpg

Amir enjoys his little brother's music then decides to try to discover another potion! It is a great feeling to accomplish something!
    PlyBTJT.jpg

Even JoJo agrees! lol love his smile!
    ecxjuES.jpg
    GHnySBj.jpg

With Adan busy with Fina, Teddy has his chance!
    yGivvhg.jpg

Later on I hear a BOOM! :open_mouth:
    aZW5xri.jpg
    6AIhvSs.jpg
    rHhl0kl.jpg

Chaos is happening! Where are the parents?!!
    I should have known!
    ''Aw Watcher, cut us some slack for a second! Gee whiz! It's not like we don't get interrupted All the time!'' Adan and Teddy think.
    G4UTF1f.jpg
    h2pSDAK.jpg

I wait to see what happens. Well, apparently all is just 'normal happenings', and is perfectly Fine with everyone in the house! lol And they all know what to do!
    Amir knows to bathe, & JoJo knows to amuse himself!
    37JkUK7.jpg
    mxlEUYl.jpg
    UKJZygT.jpg
    d8P1fgN.jpg
    PkN08rl.jpg

The men are correct, with 4 kids they certainly do get interrupted quite a bit!
    9AkpAuK.jpg
    0utAgjJ.jpg

As the kiddos play tag, Terek says "Amir there has to be a better way to know and befriend all the kids from school! I decided I want the same LTW as you!"
    "Well, I can call everyone over for a party, Terek, then we can get to know them all better!" says Amir
    Amir tries to make cupcakes for the party but they burn. Terek practices his music, in case he needs to play at the party!
    NoKrNmh.jpg
    diG75FR.jpg

Their classmates arrive, happy to have something fun to do on Sunday! Terek and Bryce Youngman play videos.
    H2pm3sD.jpg

Kids love playing in the Sifi Fi tree house, this is Joy, the little blonde.
    Beau and Bebe do their homework before playing. In back of them is Hank Gandillon, no relation to Laz though, I checked, but he is cute enough to be Laz's son!
    ta8nc88.jpg
    X6Uczfy.jpg
    vihtqHt.jpg

Amir tells a joke to Nicole, and that's Zack Durwood on the water slide. Amir finds out that Nicole has a good sense of humor.
    CAls7Ev.jpg
    EIJXMIg.jpg

Adan makes both is his son's favorites, Hot Dogs! yum yum!
    See, Adan Can cook, he just likes it best when Teddy cooks, Teddy is much better at it too!
    dq88HvA.jpg
    b5BtrTe.jpg
    cO2o9lY.jpg

It's ok, I barely know anyone either, unless I have my curser on them! :D Amir did invite the entire class LOL
    Good thing his Dad's stopped having kids for a bit, huh! It's not like the town needs more!
    EepUwpv.jpg
    yZiwuJZ.jpg

Bebe, Tana (peeking) and Joy.
    Joy turns out pretty as an adult.
    wCSRNjc.jpg

Aiden's son Ace, and Tana, still spend the majority of their time together. Tana didn't pull any pranks that I could see!
    hPhmmXu.jpg
    mpV657F.jpg

Finally the last of the party guests leave, all saying they had a wonderful time.
    Amir dreams what a great idea it was, for he and Terek to get to play with all their classmates!
    Both kids are much closer to their Super Popular LTW!
    EkgHqUu.jpg
    ug9lUzh.jpg

And Terek leaves evidence of how fine a day it was for him as well! :) so sweet!
    6l4pIJg.jpg

:)
    Got the Assassin Beetle, will share that update Wednesday.
    edited March 2021
    ChikamoriSelfacyReboot_banner.png

Chapter Ten - "Satoshi and Molly" (Part Two)

With the fact that Satoshi had ended up getting Molly pregnant, there was only one thing that could be done. Yasunobu was adamant about one thing, the new Chikamori child was not going to be an illegitimate off-spring, so thus Satoshi was told that he was to put Molly in wedlock...immediately and as head-of-the-household, Yasunobu set down the rules. Since the mantle of head-of-the-household fell to the oldest of the family, the oldest of the family would end up wielding the decisions of the family. From there, the mantle of family decisions would fall to Haruo as the firstborn son (and frankly, only son) of the preceding generation’s oldest family member. This was the way of Japanese families and as Yasunobu was an immigrant to Canada, that was the way things would go; following the old Japanese traditions.

So...if Yasunobu, head of the family, told Satoshi to “marry Molly” for the sake of family reputation; so it would be. And Molly had no problems with that either – Satoshi adored Sandi as a daughter and he loved Molly and Molly loved him...so it was really no skin off their back.
    Screenshot-112.jpg
    “You have dishonored the family, Satoshi!” Yasunobu was absolutely horrified at the casual way that Satoshi had broached the fact that Molly had a nice little bun in the oven. Anata wa kazoku o fumeiyo ni shimashita!Anata ga morī to kekkon shinakereba, watashitachi wa meiyaku kakesareru! If you do not marry Molly, we shall be covered in shame.”
    Screenshot-114.jpg
    “Relax, my brother, Rirakkusu, Ani, watashi wa Molly to kekkon shimasu, ima anata wa tamuyu-ka? I will be marrying Molly, now will you ease off?”

Yasunobu shook his head as if frustrated, “How you manage to get yourself into things...I have no idea. Dō yatte jibun o konran sa seru koto ga wakaranai yo...”
    Screenshot-113.jpg
    Satoshi shrugged his shoulders as Yasunobu rolled his eyes.

It was quite apparent that Satoshi was quite complacent about the whole deal of Molly's pregnancy. Not that he wouldn't step in and do his part as a father. After all as a Chikamori, he was duty-bound to be a responsible father and to not cast shame on the family name.

This was something that was hard to understand for those not of their family; the concept of meiyaku; shame and family honor - a word that straddled both illusory concepts and made it so that the Japanese as a society were constantly looking to save face. And making sure that if they committed no offence to others, that they would have none inflicted upon them. At least in the latter half of the twentieth century. And they had a long laundry list to atone for in the early half.

But anyhow there were no criminals in the family, as far as anyone knew and except for the soon-to-be mooch who would become the father-in-law to Torao, there really was no shame to be had within the family.

Needless to say, though that the pregnancy had thrown a major monkey wrench into the works. And there would now be a wedding to prepare for after the baby showed up. That was going to make for some fun times for Satoshi.
    Screenshot-12.jpg
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Haruo was out fishing. The less he spent time hanging out at home the less likely it was that he was going to fall prey to what he wanted which was full on happy time with River which would have put their desire to wait until the marriage bed into serious jeopardy.
    Screenshot-38.jpg
    And of course that night was the night that Bebe and Torao decided that they were going to take the plunge into full on engaged bliss.
    Screenshot-42.jpg
    "You know we've been dating each other for how long?" Torao stated as he gazed into Bebe's eyes.

"On and off again since Grade 10 and steady since Grade 12." Bebe murmured softly. She had an inkling of where this was going and was curious if Torao had the same idea.

"You know I've always had feelings for you...". Torao stated. Bebe nodded, mutely. She'd known that Torao liked her a lot and it took quite some time being on-again, off-again friends to finally give them a shove towards being girlfriend and boyfriend in Grade 12. "Aside from the steadiness, we weren't that much different than my cousin". He informed her.

"Yeah. It took them a long time to come to the conclusion they were right for each other." Bebe said. "...and now they're engaged to be married.".
    Screenshot-39.jpg
    "So what does that say about us?" Torao grinned.

Bebe smirked, "OMG. That means we're slow?" Both Torao and Bebe burst out laughing at the utter ridiculousness of the whole thing. Bebe had been so focused on getting her friends together that she hadn't realized the extent of the bond she had with Torao.
    Screenshot-43.jpg
    "Well..." Bebe found her boyfriend on one knee, "Shall we fix that problem?" He asked holding up a velvet colored box in his hands, open to show her a pretty glittering diamond engagement ring. A nice solitaire cut in a princess cut that glittered reflecting off the ambient light in the room.
    Screenshot-50.jpg
    Screenshot-54.jpg
    It took a long moment for her to realize just exactly what had been said to her and yet it seemed to take no time at all. "Oh...MY GOD!" She exclaimed. "Oh my god. Oh my god..." She repeated.
    Screenshot-56.jpg
    Torao was starting to fear he'd broken Bebe since that was all she could repeat for a few minutes. "Uh...Bebe?" He said looking up at her. "Will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Chikamori?"
    Screenshot-56.jpg
    With one final, "Oh my god!" Bebe said "Yes. I will." Gazing incredulously at the ring, as Torao slipped it onto her ring finger; she admired it and then threw her arms around her fiance nearly smothering him with a kiss.
    Screenshot-57.jpg
    Screenshot-59.jpg
    Screenshot-62.jpg
    "Unlike River and Haruo, even though I have all the respect in the world for their decision to wait," Bebe smirked, "I have no intention of delaying any mutual gratification till the time is right." She raised her eyebrows meaningfully and inclined her head towards the bathroom door. What followed was sheer utter blissful ecstacy for both Bebe and Torao.
    Screenshot-63.jpg
    Screenshot-65.jpg
    River and Haruo on the other hand, curled up together in bed and slept content in the knowledge that one of these days they would give of themselves to one another and it would be sheer utter wanton pleasure for them on their honeymoon. Hopefully they wouldn't end up in the family way before coming back from their post nuptial travels.
    Screenshot.jpg
    A bun in the oven was not the most economical way to start off their married life.

As far as Yasunobu, worried about the shame that an unwedded pregnancy could cast on the family, was concerned; Satoshi could get married at anytime while Molly was adamant that she was doing no such thing until she could fit into her wedding dress after losing whatever baby weight she had gained. So Satoshi tried to avoid the whole matter by heading into work as a stage-hand, just so he wouldn't have to hear the kvetching from both ends.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    So things were tense all around. The one thing that Bebe and Torao agreed upon was that their schooling came first so they would wait to get married until.after university.
    Screenshot-30.jpg
    Fiona was exceedingly busy considering her boss was constantly on her about writing articles and reviews. In fact there were limited restaurants to review. And the movies being put out by Starlight Shores and Hollywood were lacklustre at best.
    Screenshot-72.jpg
    Shark Attack looked promising but fizzled halfway through with no character development or a wandering plot that led through a side story about two bullied high-school students luring their classmates onto a boat then all the bullies getting eaten by the shark. Fiona tuned out of that movie after the first hour. If it had a halfway decent plot, maybe it could have worked. It didn't.
    Screenshot-88.jpg
    The other option was reviewing the Canadian Soccer League (CSL) Llamas latest field efforts. Soccer or what was known as European football was considered boring by North American standards. North American football was violent and a lot of players got injured but it was exciting. Fiona was more into hockey, that was what she grew up with. With the WHL and then the Canucks entering into the league the year River and Haruo were both born.

Players wore boots with blades on their feet, carried a bladed stick. The pads were generally thinner and more flexible. And oh, it was fast. Names like Hull, Gretzky, LaFontaine, Messier, Lemieux, These were the players in the late 80s that carried the NHL.

The BCHL's Sunset Valley Llamas were the cream of the crop with two Junior Cup wins as far as the BCHL was concerned, but to get drafted and get to The Show was the big dream of many a Canadian kid and to hoist Lord Stanley's mug over their head and do a victory lap around the rink with their team-mates after drubbing their opponents 3-0 on the ice.

It wasn't the case for Haruo. Even though he loved hockey, he knew his meagre skill level wouldn't get him to the show. In fact it would barely get him recognized by Jungle B (Junior B) and it would be a long tough slog to make it to the NHL from there. It was a long shot.
    Screenshot-11.jpg
    Maybe he would be good enough to make the fourth line at the college level. Who knew? And the UBC T-Birds had inquired into whether he was interested in playing for them since he'd played minor hockey through his life.
    Screenshot-187.jpg
    Screenshot-189.jpg
    River was busy with her painting. Having recently received a commission to do ten paintings for an office. She was nearly halfway through the project having mastered her painting skill and was hoping for an inspiration of a masterpiece however the efforts to brush a masterpiece was exceedingly illusive. Unfortunately inspiration was a fleeting exercise in frustration and disinclined to stick around.

(End Part 2)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I've completed the video. Will take a break and check it later. No music added. No ambient sounds either. Game audio deleted in a few places, turned right down to usual levels elsewhere so the narration should hopefully be audible throughout.

I'm sitting at my pc and typing this on my tablet. Internet on pc is dead. Its been there most of the day, aannoyingly on and off. I have Norton virus protection and they have added a VPN recently and I've noticed everytime I connect to the internet a notice pops up telling me to install the VPN but it always has a problem so I ignore it. Often I get the connection, the vpn notice pops up, I close it and then the internet is gone all within the space of about 10 seconds. Really frustrating.

Funny thing is I have the same VPN installed on the tablet and it never gives me any problems. So I think my PC problem is something else.

So, I'll watch the video later to make sure it's ok and then I'll use the tablet to install it as usual.

In the meantime, Happy Simming.
    Somewhat later I have watched the video. I need to do a little work on the narration. Also the sim voices are a bit loud in places. It runs gorvabout 32 minutes. Lots happening as usual.

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Comments tomorrow when I am finished with my exam

Here are Sarize and her brother as teens.

Vye3Wyv.jpg

4X7UyHY.jpg
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited March 2021
    Episode 33 – Hooks – January 2727 Part 1
    This is a song often heard at the many music performances in Greg’s river settlement. The settlers like songs about “The River”. Those with heartache often shed a silent tear in the darkness, listening to the strong version Casel Hasan do on his keyboard or the Café piano.
    The winter is now at it peak, night temperatures down to -14°C day temperatures around -8°C

Jenny starts her 4th oil painting, a new version of her light-tower motive.

Ao4EH7S.jpg

The relation between the two women in Richards household getting better and better. Always having a blast when they are together.

AC51vIk.jpg

Jane is not only getting along with Jenny. She also constantly improves her relations around the community. Her only enemy is Anita. If Jane keeps up this dedication to the community, she will no doubt be allowed to stay.

7etp33H.jpg

Mussete visit her former romance Terry on his 21st birthday, they have a nice friendly outing, but she tells him, she hopes he may find the right one someday.

5uh7mla.jpg

Botan Nara seems to be over the worst part of his personal crisis, he spend time at home with his lovely wife.

4t524h8.jpg

With Botan now more dedicated to his wife, Norma Dahl focuses her attention on Casel Hasan and soon friendship develop into a romance.

jpgt7f3.jpg
    There is no doubt that Botan had some sort of secret crush on Norma. It hurt him to see her with Casel

UPUrJNc.jpg

Several day after her visit to Terrys, Mussete invited Greg over. Explains that she visited Terry and says sorry about all the trouble and pain she caused. She gives Greg flowers she has grown in her room to declare her endless and undivided love.

i3vHxxt.jpg
    T5yrOIN.jpg

Michiko have developed into an expert on typewriters, sometimes making a little money fixing them for other households.

iDDB9ft.jpg

Myra Frances and Anders Karlson coincidentally walks into what looks like a romantic moment between their respective partners John Hallett and Anita Simone.

John and Anita did a shy kiss, but their partners only saw a flirt

wx0fr8I.jpg

Anita was able to convince Anders that it was nothing, they made up immediately.

ZqqU0aO.jpg

Myra was not so sure, she was hurt by the experience, John attempted to act as if nothing happened.

BM4yt6H.jpg

Michiko still uses the laundry

0Fej9kk.jpg

Myra talks to Charles, looking for advice about John.

EM34PDS.jpg

That end up with Anita giving Charles a verbal workover asking him to mind his own business.

zDHZUl4.jpg

Michiko hears about the incidence and come over to have an pedagogical chat with Anita, at first she is not responsive, but Michiko is a clever lady. Soon she gets trough to Anita and they have a good time talking about what triggers Anita and what she can do to control her feelings.

O0Jy0sO.jpg
    vGlNHGH.jpg
    e7HELm4.jpg

Greg was invited to Mussete’s 37 years birthday. Armel Mercier had made a wonderful Lime Pie

Qb7BExj.jpg

Magdalena was not attending the birthday, still fishing all her waken hours.

5Ow16PH.jpg

Shina Nara is a wonderful mother, spending a lot of time with her children. She also does what she can to make Jiro get to know Mateo. Being the only two children at the settlement, she thinks it important they play together.

UY2wVXZ.jpg
    A washing machine was also installed in Jenny’s house.
    I directed Jenny to light the Assembly fire
    Otherwise, everything automated.
    Notably: I did not arrange Mussete’s birthday, Armel Mercier did that all by himself, and Greg was where also 100% automated.
    To be continued….

comments
    @Brandontaylor:
    One question: All the challenges must be done by “ONE” sim, in this case Brittany Page?
    Good that Brittany collected all the fireflies
    Shawn I guess you need a new T-Shirt
    Not so great that Brittany could not find the anything this time
    Nobody loves to empty the toddler pot
    “sinks” sigh always breaks down.
    Like Troy – nice toy
    Lauren is nice, but she seems a bit “down” on that picture
    protesting against unskilled Sims O my

The first person she happened to meet in school was her future husband, Mack Keaton
    Hmm - how do you know her future?

Some people just have to destroy a good party B);)

@DivaDoodle
    Lovely picture of Adan lifting Fina
    As I said do not like children playing with chemistry B) but he seems to have fun in the bath.
    Like Terek’s painting not bad for a kid.
    Nice that Hot-dog gathering

@Silverofdreams30
    Both very good-looking teens in the hot-tub

@bekkasan:
    I guess you missed my comment over at your tread – due to the page shifting
    Armel Mercier is in his early 70’s, his legs no longer what they used to be

aBXkzjd.jpg
    Post edited by Tamijo on
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Played in Twinbrook

The last time I played, Arianna was expecting; that baby she was expecting has been born. As he was born on a Full Moon, the baby is a Werewolf. His name is Marty.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Tamijo Thanks for commenting on the pictures. I hope you enjoy the chapter. :smiley:
    The cabins have really come a long way and are looking much more comfortable.
    oops, sorry I did miss it. :blush:

@Brandontaylor Congrats on Brittany getting all the fireflies. They can be a challenge to find.
    Nice that she had Christopher had a lovely date.
    Lauren is a cutie.
    Thanks for the comments. She is kinda always grumpy. :grin:
    Well, bummer Boyd died during the party.

@DivaDoodle Comments over on your thread. :smiley:

@Nikkei_Simmer Glad to see your block is gone. Enjoyed the chapter.
    Happy to see Fiona and Satoshi will get married. I had to laugh she wants to wait til after the baby is born to fit into a dress. I would think Yasunabi would be upset about that.
    Congrats to Bebe and Torao

@Karritz Nice you've finished the video. Bummer that you are still having connection issues.

@Silverofdreams30 Good luck on the exams tomorrow!
    I knew he would be handsome.
    She is beautiful.

@Sleepstar Congrats on baby Marty!
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    @Tamijo I see your point about commenting on others stories.. I have thought about it, and felt "guilty" for not being good at commenting while I have been away. Hopefully I can catch up on what I have missed when I get back home.

Chapter 7.1 – Day of arrival and first impression
    This is my first time playing with the University Expansion pack, and sending sims to university, so even though I have been to university in real life, I am just as fresh to this experience as are my sims are! So bear with me... I also left them on autonomy as much as I could, to see how they would do it. As always, I don't want to be in charge of the story, I just want to watch it unfold and then tell it as it happens.

As a full degree in the Sims game is only 48 credits and I want them to do a somewhat realistic amount of semesters, I sent them off to only do six credits per semester.

Arriving at university! Sunday, august 15th 2021.

50950292801_6092fc6d35_b.jpg

Oliver Freddy's notes:

As the moving van drove us there through the night, we had slept most of the way there. When we arrived, we got a spot at the De Anda House close to the shoreline and the Howard Library. I had applied for a degree in medicine, as that would be most beneficial for my science career, and Inge had luckily got a spot at the art studies.The map says the institute of technology and medicine where I think I will have to spend most of my time is just on the other side of campus from our dorm. I think I will get a bike or car to get around here faster.

Inges notes:

Oh, this is so exciting! This is my first time outside Sunset Valley. I can't wait to start.. to meet all the fellow students, to go to lectures, parties and just experience the university life! We will be sharing our dorm with six other students. I can't wait to get to know them!

50950292766_b0709d7473_b.jpg
    Oliver Freddys notes:
    Wow, the student dorm is much bigger then I expected. There are three floors, and it even has its own pool table and fitness room. I will have no trouble enjoying it here, I should think. I found myself a nice reading spot on the third floor, away from the noise of my room mates computer games downstairs.

50950292721_daa523f2f3_b.jpg

Inges notes:

Even though both of our parents have promised to pay tuition fees, I was a little worried about finances. I had a look on the map that was sent out to all new students and located the 25 routes cinema. I went there and asked if they would hire for a part time job in the music career, but they said they didn't accept students. To get the job I had to quit university, which was a let down. Oh, anyway, I am going to have to get used to navigating through these traffic lights, there are so many new things here!

50950388217_6d616805b4_b.jpg

Oliver Freddys notes:
    At 12:30 there was an information meeting at the student union, so I grabbed a bike to get there. Well, I didn't find any meeting, just a table handing out free stuff, which I guess is alright. Instead I found arcade machines, which is pretty sweet.

50949584833_fb184f5953_b.jpg

They also had a ping pong table, where I played ping pong with this blonde girl. I didn't catch her name, though.

Inges notes:
    50949584893_d08cfc3f23_b.jpg

They were handing out some free stuff at what they called an information meeting for new students, which is pretty neat I guess. Not sure where they kept the meeting, though, because I didn't find any! The coolest thing I got was this gigantic sketch book, perfect for practicing my drawing skills!

50949584863_1fdfaea047_b.jpg

Oliver Freddys notes:

50950388067_53e1aecfcf_b.jpg
    University life must be pretty great. This is my first day here, and I already got an invitation to a party. Before I went to the party I called mom to tell her we had arrived safely and everything was ok like I promised. She was so happy I called, and said she was already looking forward to me coming home for the holidays.
    The host of the party had already left when I got there, but there still seemed to be some kind of party going on, so I stayed and danced for a while.

<Placeholder for image of Oliver Freddy and Walter Fulman to be uploaded once I get home.>

After a while this guy who introduced himself as Walter Fulman came over and talked to me. I found out he was a loser, an angler and family oriented. He didn't seem like the most interesting person, but we got along alright.

Inges notes:

50950388102_816599c10e_b.jpg
    After I had finished my sketch I went into a nearby room where I found a lectern. There was nobody there, so I tried practicing holding a lecture about painting.
    50950388097_668f6f1fe5_b.jpg

Maybe I could be a professor one day! Afterwards I went back home to our dorm to get to know our room mates, but nobody was there, so I looked through the telescope for a while. When I went to bed for the night, I still hadn't gotten the opportunity to talk to any of my new room mates. Maybe tomorrow!

50949584738_2153f6d295_b.jpg

Oliver Freddys notes:

50950292451_e029a39f12_b.jpg

At the party place they had a nice couch outside I wanted to sit on, but suddenly Jefferey Dean, the host of the party showed up out of nowhere to boast about his gaming skills. At the same time I couldn't help but notice this naked guy entering the party. I didn't ask him about that to not make a fool of myself, but it makes me wonder what kind of place this really is. If you entered a party naked in Sunset Valley, you would get a reprimand and get told to leave pretty quickly, I am sure!

50950292411_f069255b2a_b.jpg

I learned that Jefferey is a good kisser and a daredevil. He is also brave, just like me. Maybe I can like this guy. When I came home and went to bed in the bedroom we had selected, Inge was already asleep. Just to make sure, I locked the door to our room for anyone but us.

50949584653_cbc5bd3810_b.jpg

Inge class schedual.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00: VEG 102 - Vegetable theory.
    Tuesday at 12:00: ART 110 - Lecture in art.
    Thursday at 12:00: ART 112 - Activity in art.

Oliver Freddy class schedual

Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 16:00: SCI 101 - A study in time/space.
    Tuesday at 08:00: MED 110 - Lectures in medicine.
    Thursday at 08:00: MED 112 - Activity in medicine.
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Doing more old sim makeovers. I finally got Chrissy to a place I like her. :3
    Chrissy was pretty much 50% goth queen, 50% vintage vixen. I went goth queen on this look, mostly. But her hair is still pretty vintage. I love how it looks! :3 I gave it a nice blue-black color. These pics are abnormally dark because I switch back to fullscreen momentarily and Nvidia's capture doesn't enjoy that, apparently. :lol:
    UO7frBU.png

zOYtmSV.png

JofHd2T.png

zO0NqAp.png

For reference, here are some older pics of Chrissy:
    5BCBbGh.png

mP50a2A.png

I also gave Mandy, another old sim of mine, a makeover. She was a little more like my modern sims, but I still think I improved on her look.
    Mandy before:
    21yLMOh.png

oCyP6hs.png

And now:
    EdfpIOt.png

KBy8VqY.png

Mx8mMSd.png
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

SURVIVORS - THE RIVER

Updates on the last new members of “Greg’s River”

Simon Stone
    Simon was born in “Ent Mountain Village” year 2700 AD. His father Michael is a baker, his mother Sharon a journalist at the newspaper. As most of the houses in “Ent” is hundreds of years old, he have mainly worked with renovations. The few new houses he have been building almost exclusively in the settlements. Simon was the last to build a home in the former “Nara Fields” settlement, moving into his new home, at the end of April 2726.

qVwYJ6s.jpg

Daichi Nara
    Daichi Nara was born 4th of December 2726. The son of Botan Nara and Shina Nara both with a degree in Agriculture from “Ent” university. Daichi Nara was born while her parents’ home was still located in the dissolved "Nara Fields Settelment".

haSMrCB.jpg

Comments

@bekkasan
    Thanks
    Easy to miss something when the page changes – also happened to me a few times

@Emily4331
    Always a pleasure to see your creations.

@Sprottenham
    Also a first for me reading this – haven’t got the DLC and haven’t seen a lot of coverage here either. I think @Nikkei_Simmer did send his main characters but did not go to deep into the game part, a truly different type of story anyway
    I am sure it will be a positive experience for both, very glad Oliver F. made Inge do this.
    Lovely coverage while they both are on the first exploration around the campus, LOL with that naked student. Looking forward to follow their coming time at Uni. Ohh they sleep in the same bed, was not aware their relation was that HOT.
    Don’t overthink my reasoning – time is a limited recourse, I fully understand that not everyone can or will comment all the time.

Elea Helsby walking the paved path along the small river branch leading from “Greg’s River” to the main river. On the beautiful January day.

tLnqlRW.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • an_plantsiman_plantsim Posts: 4 New Member
    My new sim decided to sit in the neighbourhood playground and use his sketchpad. He drew what looked to be a monster-like figure surrounded by ghosts. Later that evening, he arrived home to find the house next door to his and in front of the playground he was at earlier being serviced by ghostbusters (they missed one, so did a terrible job).

This sim also has the absent-minded trait, and took a wrong turn when cycling home. He chuckled to himself (I'm assumig about his blunder) as he dismounted and walked into the house. He is overall very adorable and I think I am going to enjoy watching him.
  • an_plantsiman_plantsim Posts: 4 New Member
    My new sim decided to sit in the neighbourhood playground and use his sketchpad. He drew what looked to be a monster-like figure surrounded by ghosts. Later that evening, he arrived home to find the house next door to his and in front of the playground he was at earlier being serviced by ghostbusters (they missed one, so did a terrible job).

This sim also has the absent-minded trait, and took a wrong turn when cycling home. He chuckled to himself (I'm assumig about his blunder) as he dismounted and walked into the house. He is overall very adorable and I think I am going to enjoy watching him.
    Good news for anyone waiting for my video - I just started loading it to YouTube. It says 2 hours. But I think it'll take much longer than that. I seem to have internet with the PC today. So far. I'm using the tablet to load the video though. Don't trust the PC to do the job.

Happy Simming all.
    ChikamoriSelfacyReboot_banner.png

Chapter Ten - "Satoshi and Molly" (Part Three)

Needless to say that fact made it even more annoying as everyone thought outside of her husband-to-be thought her works were brilliant and her husband-to-be thought they were masterpieces but she knew better and it irked her that it was taking so long to perfect a masterpiece.
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    For Molly, the most annoying thing about the pregnancy was the waddle that developed as her center of gravity shifted forward. And this wasn't some stationary object either. Every so often it would shift and then give her a solid kick in the bladder which prompted her to have to make a frantic dash to the lavatory or risk an embarrassing accident by peeing on herself.
    Screenshot-83.jpg
    It was at breakfast one morning that River asked Haruo if they just might as well get married early because the frustration of waiting to go to university due to Molly's pregnancy, the waiting until they both had their degrees and waiting for marriage to do the deed, so to speak, was driving River hormonally crazy not to mention the once a month visit from Aunt Flo which did nothing but to make River cranky as hell.
    Screenshot-166.jpg
    That time of the month was when Haruo usually decided his best bet for his long-term survival was to go fishing and stay out till dark. Of course at the fishing hole he couldn't avoid hooking the equally cranky black goldfish which he promptly got rid of to the Langley RCMP which contrary to their national Dudley Do-Right "Always Get Our Man"; "arrest 50 armed gunmen with one Mountie" historical reputation; terrified the living 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out of the law-enforcement staff at the station.
    Screenshot-169.jpg
    "Well.what do you want me to do with the things?"

"Feed them to the piranhas?"

"I put them in a cooler together; I expected the piranhas to make short work of the little bugger: I open the cooler and I got the one intact black goldfish at the center of the cooler with fifteen piranhas, some missing pieces of their fins, cowering in the corner.".Haruo told them. "You think that was going to work?"
    Screenshot-171.jpg
    "Oh Flark." was the general consensus from the law enforcement agents.

"Besides, your chief inspector's the one who wanted this black goldfish to be at the station." At this statement the RCMP constables turned pale white as Haruo passed over the goldfish bowl containing one absolutely 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off black goldfish which turned a bulbous malevolent golden eye at the shaking police officers and glared.

"J-j-just put the b-b-bowl d-d-down on the c-c-; leave it there." And all sixteen officers backed away as far as they could get from the counter. The fear in the officers' eyes did prove to be amusing.
    Screenshot-73.jpg
    However with River's assertion that they should get married before they went off to university held just as much an appeal to Haruo as it did to River considering how much they wanted each other's bodies; that was another story. That was more of an aggravation than amusing.

"I don't know, River. Don't you think we should be concentrating on our school-work at university. Besides there is a lot to do there and some of the exams are going to be tough."

"Yeah, I know" River heaved a heavy sigh. "but it just seems like such a grind to constantly be studying and not taking time to enjoy our relationship."
    Screenshot-74.jpg
    "But think of the end-goal. We have degrees that will carry over into life and potential careers." Haruo reasoned with her.

River nodded, standing up and moving closer to him pulling him closer to her, "but it doesn't alleviate just how much I want you..." She leaned in and purred in his ear. Haruo's eyes widened.

"Oh, Watcher, River, you're going to make me wish I didn't make that decision to not do anything until marriage, aren't you?" Haruo groaned as River smiled wickedly and nodded.

"...and this way you are going to so be in knots by the time our wedding night rolls around.". She whispered in his ear and then licked his ear-lobe and brushed her hand along his front which made him really uncomfortable.
    Screenshot-75.jpg
    She laughed as he headed out, rather awkwardly, she thought. He was trying to keep from having his front end visible as he exited the kitchen. That was just being an absolutely wicked tease, but she was frustrated and wanted him just as frustrated as she was.

She knew just how much he wanted her and she wanted him just as bad and hearing amatory sounds coming from the third floor bathroom over the sound of running water as Bebe and Torao took and gave of each other just made her frustrated to no end when all River wanted to do was jump Haruo's bones and make both her and him absolutely satisfied and wrung out.
    Screenshot-7.jpg
    Anyhow back to the painting.
    Screenshot-183.jpg
    Haruo stood at the pond, fishing rod in hand wondering just how he was going to get through the next few years of university without tossing in the towel so far as his and River's decision to remain celibate till marriage. Just the warmth and nearness of her body while they slept made him regret every word when he wanted to lose himself with her.
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    By the time their wedding night rolled around they'd be so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 that they'd end up ravishing each other for hours. How had they come from being innocent childhood friends to wanting each other physically as lovers. Haruo wryly grinned.

It was rather clear to see that River had certainly filled out in all the right places, that she'd become absolutely gorgeous, with beautiful fiery red locks of hair worn long and flowing; stunning green eyes that stopped men in their tracks to gaze at her and a curvaceous hourglass figure, lithe and gorgeous was what could be said about her. Her lips were full and so soft and kissable and she had eyes only for him, Haruo thought to himself. "I'm a lucky man" he said quietly to himself as he eased in his line and then cast it back into the water hoping to catch some more fish he could sell at the market.
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    It was with some sense of relief for Molly and the waiting-to-go-to-university kids when Molly went into labour one morning at breakfast. The rather ample size of her belly had had made walking an exercise in balancing herself since she couldn't see her feet and had to go on balance alone.
    Screenshot-98.jpg
    Screenshot-100.jpg
    Everyone else had other things to do. River painted, Haruo fished. Torao went to the community garden and got vegetables and fruits. Yasunobu trimmed trees and worked on his own garden. Fiona wrote and went and reviewed restaurants, movies and sports events. Bebe went to work as a teacher's aide, Satoshi went and did his own thing at the theatre where he was a stage-hand. And well, Molly stewed being stuck at home until she gave birth. She was loath to cook anything because the fridge was already stocked full of eats.

The distinct focus of the Chikamori family now that the malevolent narcissist Mayumi was out of the picture was that everyone pulled together for each other's mutual benefit. Everyone knew their role in the family and each new member of the family that joined that structure instinctively knew what it was that needed to be done.

It was early afternoon when the family heard that Molly'd had twins and was headed back with Satoshi in a taxi. Molly was so exhausted that she lay down and went to sleep. Satoshi joined her and plumb forgot about Sally Akiko French who ended up.outside in the front yard.
    Screenshot-127.jpg
    Screenshot-134.jpg
    If it wasn't for Yasunobu, who knew what would have become of poor Sally. Maybe she would have been snatched by baby slavers or worse. As it was Yasunobu woke Satoshi and raged at him, "How could you leave Sally outside. How dare you be so careless with your own child?"
    Screenshot-133.jpg
    This time Satoshi couldn't ease his way out of it. He had to be penitent. The party-animal in him always sought enjoyment and self-gratification above else but leaving a child in their own yard where there were dogs and not minding the child was irresponsible and careless, according to Yasunobu and Yasunobu was livid. "Don't ever do that again, Satoshi. I don't want River and Haruo to have to parent a child before they're ready but if you can't take care of your own off-spring. You're going to force my hand."

It was clear that Yasunobu wanted his family to be upright citizens and was prepared to exact some painful punishments if his edicts were not obeyed. Fiona marveled that Yasunobu could go from hen-pecked to lord-of-the-manor so quickly upon Mayumi getting killed. But even if he was harsh at what Satoshi and Molly had done, it was fair considering the severity of the situation.

Being irresponsible carried it's own set of consequences and Satoshi realized the ramifications of what could have potentially happened to Sally and Satoshi knew Yasunobu was right to grill him over hot coals.
    Screenshot-141.jpg
    Screenshot-143.jpg
    Mayumi on the other hand would have been evil enough to call MCFD on the couple and potentially have all three of their children taken away. Satoshi's eldest son was a young adult so he was no longer at-risk of that happening but Sandy, Sally and Diane were all of an age where it could happen to them.

(End Part Three)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    edited March 2021
    Episode 27 of the 30 Grandchildren Badge Attempt is now available for you to watch on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/GFhuM5BJ2z8

Almost all of this episode happens in a new world, The Great Southern Land, by @Frogprincess_q .

We meet the final nine potential spouses for the unmatched young adults in Cake Island.

The next couple to go on vacation are Frank and Felecia. They appear late in the video. Mostly we are in the Great Southern Land with the potential spouses.

After Frank and Felecia marry, it'll be the turn of Wilfred and Wendy. I haven't decided where they will go yet.

Wendy was the final potential spouse I'd made before adding the group of nine that are currently occupying the house in the Great Southern Land.

I had to extend their small basement to add a few bedrooms but they now all have a bed to call their own.

They are, from Left to Right, Lionel, Karen, Mark, Dave, Stan, Daryl, Clarice, Jack and Chris.
    Lionel-Karen-Mark-Dave-Stan-Daryl-Clarice-Jack-Chris001.jpg

Daryl and Dave will be returning to Cake Island with Frank and Felecia. Their potential spouses are Delores and Demetria. Demetria was abducted by aliens just as Frank and Felecia were leaving to travel to the GSL.

Once Wendy and Wilfred are married, Sharonda will marry Stan, followed by Coby and Clarice.

All of the above members of the Holden family have already made their Imaginary Friends real and their Imaginary Friends have moved out to live on their own as townies in Cake Island.

When Daryl and Dave arrive, Frank and Felecia will move out to their own home, and I expect Megan will probably make her Imaginary Friend real. Latoya might make her IF real too. I might wait until after Wilfred and Wendy have married and moved out before making the imaginary friends real because I will want to send the Imaginary Friends to the GSL to live with the remaining potential spouses and learn skills and read books. The dilemma is when to get the final three imaginary friends made real. It will happen. It would be easiest to do it and send all five of them together to the Great Southern Land. That way they will all be learning skills and reading books at the same time. But the house will be a little crowded.

At then end of this video, Felecia and Frank were left alone at the Casino, or so I thought. At midnight all of the townies and potential spouses vanished.
    Felecia-Frank001.jpg

As they continued to play I discovered Karen was still there, she'd just gone to the toilet. She returned and joined them at the poker table.
    Felecia-Frank-Karen001.jpg

I'd been wondering what had happened to Dave. I went looking for him and found him stuck in the library. Clarice was not at home either and I found her walking a long distance towards home. I have no idea why she was walking. Plenty of taxis were passing her. When she arrived at the paved road she suddenly got reset and bounced back into their home. Some of the others were out around town too. I managed to get them all home to pose for the photo. I will have to shut down now as I had to resort to MoveObjects On and picking them up and putting them where I wanted them. And when I want to start playing the game again for the next video I want it to start exactly where this episode left off.

Happy Simming All
    @brandontaylor thanks for the comment. I'm glad I have all of the new potential spouses made and now ready to start their training. The first two are ready to leave the house and go to Cake Island.

I just posted the video with Felecia and Frank arriving in the Great Southern Land and they meet a few of the new spouses. They need to befriend Dave and Derek so they can take them back to Cake Island when they are ready to return home.

I'm hoping I can convince Felecia to keep that laptop and tablet in her pocket for the rest of their time in the GSL.

I usually have a basement garden. I usually make them 2 stories high so the trees don't poke through the floor. But this one is on the top basement and they won't appear above the ground and it is only a temporary garden. I hope. I started having basement gardens after seasons. There were too many things for me to protect my plants from by then. They mostly work. Watering is a bit of a problem as the sprinklers don't work in the garden, but the hand watering helps with them getting their gardening skill so I don't mind them doing it. I could put the gardens on an upper floor and the sprinklers would work but I keep them below ground.

@bekkasan thanks for the comment. The video is now ready to watch on YouTube. Today my connection issues seem to be gone. Some days are good. Many are not. I think I have more good than bad days, but there have been a lot of bad days lately. And today is the first day it hasn't been raining here for a few days. My yard is soaked. Fortunately I'm high on a hill so well away from floods.

@Puddinroy hello. I hope you're having fun.

I've been giving out likes and awesomes as usual. I need a break from the computer for a while now though.

Happy Simming all

@Brandontaylor ''It's okay though about the mothering, I'm used it by now.'' lol

yes the sim sure do love the computer!

Lauren looks so cute making the potion! I love when they look all excited like that!

Hope the family got some good gifts at the snowflake party!

aww bye Boyd. I guess he wanted a proper send off to have his time be right at the party.

@Tamijo Oh I hope Jane will be allowed to stay in the community!

She looks cute laughing with her friend!

uh oh, someone getting hurt feelings, that's sad.

aww Greg looks really pleased to get the flowers, I like his expression you captured there!

Do you have kiss set as non-romantic action? If not then is Anita and John romantic interests, or did you fix that with MC?

lol I know how you feel about the chemistry table! my best friend had one when we were in 3rd grade and we made something that went POOF! and when I went back home I got in trouble, my Mom said my hair smelled like ammonia and somehow my dress was ruined! she had to wash it and my hair all over again, because church was the next day and she wanted all 5 of us to girls to look and smell nice! :D my poor Mom!

Armel Mercier is very dapper looking!

@Sprottenham oh nice, your playing Uni! It looks like such a pretty town!

LOL the naked guy entering the party, as Jeffrey Dean boasts about his gaming skills!

Great pics! I can't wait for more! :)

@Emily4331 your makeovers are so gorgeous!

@an_plantsim Welcome! I liked reading about what happened in your game and your sim sounds so cute! I like absent minded sims too! I think it will be fun for you to watch as well!

@Nickei_simmer nice update! wow twins girls, that is sweet!

I hope they become better parents as they get the hang of it!

@Karritz great video! I like that world it's really lovely!

Oh that is a shame to have to turn off the sounds of the sims, that is my favorite part! Oh I did hear them a tiny I guess you your just turned off the music because of the possible copy right!

great fishing spot!

I like seeing the casino! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top