Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    I am allowed to still play on The Sims 3, but at some point I won't be able to play for a while.

Played on my Twinbrook Save:
    Thomas and Arianna took turns teaching Marty the main toddler Skills. At work Thomas experienced an earthquake, so he went around town rescuing people. While dealing with the aftermath of the earthquake he received a promotion, thus reaching the top of his career. He picked up a Service Award the next day. Arianna got a promotion, however, because I was controlling Thomas as well I didn't see what she is now. Marty had his birthday, and is now a child.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited March 2021
    Well... I finally got my Shinto priest :mrgreen: for Molly and Satoshi's wedding. ~evil smirk~ He's a somewhat reasonable facsimile (thanks to murfeelee's Shinto priest hat).
    Screenshot-342.jpg
    ...now to make him older. At this rank...he'd have to be an elderly man.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @polrbear I still can't get over the fact Agnes looks like Taylor Swift, lol. I only mention it because I have the radio on and they are playing a Taylor song.
    Nice day to get engaged.
    Looks like her bachelorette party went well.
    Congrats to the newlyweds!
    Great job, Cullen!
    Congrats on the birth of Amanda!
    Great scenery pics and great update!
    I know, it's nice to get something free after the money I've been spending. I just bought Sunlit Tides today so I'm only spending more money to buy the last four worlds now.

@Karritz Me neither, I haven't really went and checked all of the different settings. Seems I mostly change SP settings and not much else.
    I've done it a time or two, spawning a playable Grim. It's not very exciting unless one really wants to have a Grim Reaper around.

@Silverofdreams30 Sorry to hear you didn't pass the exam. Glad you can retake it.

@bekkasan You're welcome.
    It looks like just the right amount of fogginess, great job!
    That spider sure is spooky, reminds me of those giant ones (Acromantula's) in Harry Potter.
    That would work if you really like using the door. I remember when I used the door in Riverview in my previous attempt of the challenge, seems that door killed all the paparazzi.
    I hope he doesn't swallow the gum. Actually, being a skeleton, I think the gum would fall out of his mouth.
    Great update!

@DivaDoodle Looking forward to seeing if she steals more items.
    You're welcome.
    Lol, yeah he could teach them about the multiverse and alternate timelines, among other things.
    Me too, and since I got it free, I was able to buy the next world faster. I've still got four more worlds to own them all but then I'm probably stopping for awhile, lol. Starting to get expensive.

@Tamijo Looks like everyone had a nice time.
    Great update!
    You're welcome.
    Yep, just like real life.
    Yeah, it's silly when they don't come to their own party.
    Thanks. It's just sad though because he'll die soon and Brittany will have to get husband number 2.
    Thank you!

***Will come back to finish what's on the latest page later. It's nice out so going to spend some time outdoors.
    @Sleepstar Congrats on getting the service award!

@Nikkei_Simmer Great job on the Shinto priest!

***Off to play the challenge! I think I'll jump in the Langerak save on Wednesday as I won't be able to play after that until next Monday due to work making me do 5 days in a row for Easter.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @emorrill waves back.

@DivaDoodle my G Grandfather who arrived in Australia from USA actually was born in UK and went to live with his American relatives when he was about 23 yrs old. That's all I know about his American relatives but we do have a good family history from UK and it goes back quite a few generations. He lived in USA for a bit over 30 years before arriving in Australia. So he was close to 60 when he had the children here and died soon after putting them into the orphanage.
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    154 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & Cherie <3 Date #5 <3

Alfie wakes first and thinks about the fairy house. He just stands there for the longest time just thinking about it, lol.
    Whatcha doing Alfie?
    "I want Cherie to come to the fairy house with me, but she sleeps too long." he says, thinking his extreme sleep is the prefect amount of time! hahaha
    NHwBjW4.jpg
    0KlVX4l.jpg

He finally moves on to go dance instead, and soon Cherie wakes, and interrupts him to chat.
    "Alfie, I want to talk more of yesterdays chat, about a baby girl." Cherie says. ''I don't have a wish yet!"
    pI8ZDNg.jpg
    mjGufXW.jpg

"Well I've heard tell that changing careers might spawn a wish! Perhaps if you would change your career to say, cooking, since you are so very good at cooking, I think a wish might come about!" says Alfie
    hIwbFKD.jpg

"Alfie I don't have a wish to change my career, maybe You need to change Yours, so you can ask me to marry you! umm I mean IF you had marriage on your mind, that is!" Poor Cherie! Alfie seems to be Just like Max! A Genius, so high in logic, yet the normal life details seem to elude him! Another Absent Minded Professor! :D

"Oh, right, I'm not yet married to my lovely Cherie!" Alfie thinks "I thought when I told her that I loved her the other day, that bonded everything between us!"

"Cherie you are so very lovely!" Alfie begins
    But after one flirt he gets carried away, and forgets about proposing!
    q6oWmQq.jpg
    Mayp4cZ.jpg
    Bz1HRQB.jpg

And they go to their other interests, Alfie playing chess and Cherie painting! :)
    ZWuEJDC.jpg

"My that is an interesting painting, Cherie." says Alfie peering over her shoulder. He is a bit shocked that she knew to draw a building of the future! But he doesn't ask about how she knew to draw it! Alfie wants to avoid Any mention of the future or timelines or his other relationships in other timelines! This is where he differs from Max (who will spout off to all who will listen) and Max is the only one Alfie will Ever speak of such things!
    tgOeE5C.jpg

Alfie looks in Cherie's eyes, there is something very very special about this lovely girl!
    "Cherie I love you. You mean so much to me, and .." Alfie begins
    "I know Alfie, I'm glad you do!" says Cherie, and her interruption of his thought and her soft touch makes him forget what he was going to say. Again.
    C3kPND8.jpg
    oF0wu2z.jpg
    mCuNiFC.jpg
    lBUrF6g.jpg

I have Cherie get the mail to try to save Alfie's German books, but they appear in her back pack as Newspapers! LOL
    9EyweAk.jpg
    9DAPSCi.jpg

Cherie goes to shower while Watcher is laughing about the weirdness of it all!

"Watcher! Please stop clicking off my career wish! I am just going to keep on wishing it until you fulfill it!" says Cherie
    :o
    Cherie, There is no reason what so ever for you to keep wishing for a career in Journalism! It's Broken and you have zero writing skills, it makes No Sense! So I do keep clicking it off until you choose something else!

"I don't care, Watcher, I want it!" she tells me, smiling, knowing I will cave, and let her!

ok Fine! go ahead! *sigh* I think wishing for it 3 times must mean she is pretty serious about wanting to have a broken career! lol
    Bs5maFT.jpg
    GghDXrg.jpg
    qC2qLZu.jpg

I send Cherie to learn writing, and Alfie to join the Teaching career he keeps thinking and dreaming about--but when he gets there he pauses and Cancels the action, and makes wishes for military! LOL Max did the exact same thing only he wanted Science career!
    ''That building, Watcher. Over there!'' he says pointing to what I assume is the Military base.
    VzssvWG.jpg

While Cherie is learning her writing skills, Alfie thinks we should check for his written books at the book store, to see if his books are there.
    Alas, no, they aren't.
    Hcqd5Zy.jpg

I have Alfie meet up with Cherie to ask her out on a date, and he gets the wish to see a movie and throw a party! Why not Both! We add some food and music and a party is born!
    nHLpvub.jpg
    4mOXWup.jpg
    8Pf64vN.jpg
    4YbYqDD.jpg
    I3ut8w8.jpg
    ojdxzsc.jpg

The invited guests and the party crashers all have a fun time!
    76pwXqN.jpg

Adan finds something yummy to eat!
    Waylan is talking to Tulip about her child Tana.
    KkKSS7r.jpg

Teddy is Alfie's Boss instead of Gladsten! Best to have an old friend as your Boss! Teddy was Alfie's Boss at the fire station as well! Teddy is a Wonderful Boss! Hey I wonder if Alfie can ask for a promotion? LOL I have them chat and Alfie climbs in the hot tub LOL
    fsHKrwy.jpg
    vY8jGJQ.jpg
    vzW7Zfw.jpg

Max Knows All! He knows Alfie didn't get a teaching job. These two only like to Think about chalk boards, and teach on the side, Not at the school!
    xcxucMC.jpg

"Teddy could I have a promotion since all my skills are maxed out?" asks Alfie.
    y0BJSrW.jpg
    ytrfCre.jpg

"Of course! That seems very appropriate!" says good ol Teddy ''The military is looking for genius, and that was pretty much genius to ask for a promotion before your first day on the job!" 🤣
    37SmXlt.jpg
    HG04GRY.jpg

"Oh that's good to know! Well can I have a raise as well, then?" Alfie decides it can't hurt to ask!
    SrLNaGa.jpg

"No, I'm sorry Alfie, the promotion came with a raise, I Wish I could, but that's all the military can afford." says Teddy, sadly.
    And Alfie cracks a joke to ease any tension :) and fix poor Teddy's sad face!
    SrLNaGa.jpg
    P5Wd0Bv.jpg
    jes3QDg.jpg
    Wu9xmjA.jpg

Alfie sees Cherie dancing and decides He wants to dance with her! I'm sure Oakley is happy about this decision as well! Since Victor comes over to her immediately! (Maybe he thought Cherie was still trying a plan! lol Victor likes to be helpful! ;) )
    OLtNbda.jpg
    XfNG1hm.jpg
    kdXUwW2.jpg
    aK1cIR2.jpg
    7eag1QE.jpg

Poor Mike is overwhelmed by so many people. I didn't know he was a loner. Teddy finds something yummy to eat!
    68Pb3w3.jpg

I love watching the dancers! Dante is so graceful, as graceful as Alfie!
    amGcjus.jpg

Vance is laughing and pointing at Adan in the hot tub while thinking of Teddy. :o
    Where Is Teddy?
    NO! Stop that Branch! Dance with your own partner! Branch thinks he's suave dancing with his plate of food!
    Teddy is much too trusting! Adan doesn't like Branch, and his tricks and weirdness! I send Branch home to his partner. (he leaves with his plate of food! LOL)
    W09mYx6.jpg
    bMRKWFI.jpg
    d7etil2.jpg

Maxy can't wait to catch up with Alfie! He loves him, and wants the best for him!
    "How are things going with your life here? Have you thought more about what you want to do, my dearest friend?
    zyrhzsm.jpg
    G3ZbxKe.jpg

"Max, I've decided I will just make my best life in this 'now'. Since I've already created a new time line for us with Cherie, now I look forward to each new day with her, and whatever unfolds for us!'' says Alfie

"I'm so glad that you are happy with your decision, Alfie! I support whatever you want for your happiness!''
    ''I of course trust your judgement! How could I not!" says Max, eyes twinkling.

They smile together, their bond is so strong. Stronger than brothers, stronger than identical twins!
    G3ZbxKe.jpg
    gRVZUr7.jpg
    OqMcxQp.jpg
    nnmxkyH.jpg
    2B9RPNz.jpg
    KpoEkv2.jpg
    x0l1wgr.jpg
    97DuLeU.jpg
    U7Uu2ch.jpg
    DM1rXi3.jpg

Happy to be home, alone with his Cherie, Alfie embraces his love. What a delightful date!
    RYLfgJZ.jpg
    uFs563M.jpg
    hRqvczr.jpg

💖💖💖
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hello everybody. I hope life finds you well. While I have been playing lately, I'm somehow not in the mood to talk much. Still, I thought I'd let you know I'm still around :wink: . Just a few stray comments.

@bekkasan Here's a long overdue "thank you" to your last comments. Glad you liked the pics.
    It was so nice to finally see "the oracle". That's quite the temper :lol: . Well, that curse sounds nasty. Looks as if she needed help more urgently than the rest of them. I must admit I didn't draw much out of that answer from the Fates. But yeah, that's oracles for you. They fit everything and nothing. Nice shots as always. And I love all those building pics. That spider decoration works much better with the fog emitters :smile: .

@DivaDoodle Thank you. I see you are still trying to get more couples together. How many babies did you have in "your" families so far? Love the interactions. They are always so funny :smile: .

@Tamijo Oh, those are interesting stories that unfold quite by themselves. I can imagine that two far apart locations without roads can get annoying to handle in this game, so I can see why you want to bring them all closely together. Yes, no Elder job for Botan as a consequence. Who knows, maybe his time will still be coming. Love the little Daichi. And what a dramatic story with Jane and Casel. Although I know that, in game terms, all those fights are more on the "funny" side, I guess they wouldn't be funny at all in real life. I have one hot-headed guy in my current family, but it hardly ever shows because the rest of the bunch is so mellow :lol: .

@emorrill What a dramatic chapter! Looks as if Abigail's father wasn't mean to her when he stated what was simply a matter of fact. Good that her real dad is looking after her, even if he seems to not want to talk. Well, let's hope history won't repeat itself with Abigail's boyfriend. But I guess it won't, or your story would never end "and they all grew old and died in that bubble universe of Appaloosa Plains, never having returned home again" :wink: .

@Brandontaylor Good to see that Christopher is still around. I guess I must have forgotten about Mack, or you never showed? I don't remember. After a while, those alternative timelines of SV just become a blur in my mind (The Many Lives of Christopher Steel), which obviously isn't your fault :smile: . Which reminds me that he's dead in my SV game. Which I should probably return to at some point.

@ everyone else: As usual, I actually read all those posts and left my button clicks. It's great seeing all those stories of your characters :smile: .
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    As for my game, I had been playing in Twinbrook some more, also Lucky Palms a bit (not much to tell there), looked what I wanted to do in Strangetown, I also had been picking up my Mountain Lake game. I guess I won't post much if anything from that, given I've fallen into the same rut all over again. The main family there is eerily similar to the Twinbrook one, or the Bridgeport one. Details may differ, but I somehow seem to end up in very similar places if I play a family too much. This even makes me hesitant to actively play the more interesting households, as they may end up the same once again :wink: .

Anyway, here's a pic of Mountain Lake from the roof of the school building on an early fall day. With rainbow :wink: .
    gQv7Yl4.jpg
    "My family" (well, one of them) lives directly straight ahead behind those trees in the very back, close to that rainbow. The kids have to traverse the whole map from one corner to the diagonally opposite one to go to school. The map isn't large though.
    This is one of those maps where winter lasts from the first day of fall to the last day of spring. I may want to tweak that, or there's not much gardening and fishing to do.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Haha, it is so funny how they " force" you to let them into different
    careers than what you intended first for them.
    I mostly do the painter jobs and such cause the career ones take too much of the time.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited March 2021
    @DivaDoodle Thanks for the comments on the testing pictures.
    hehe, I could put a big rock on him but he wouldn't be as scary then. I hate spiders! Florida has freaking big spiders that don't just crawl, they jump! :shudder:
    hehe, the 'chicken' is actually a Hippogriff from severinka. She has great cc!

@Tamijo Thanks for the comment. Creepy is perfect, exactly what I was going for. :grin:

@Brandontaylor Oh! Happy to see it working between Lauren and Mack!
    That was very polite of Mack to introduce himself and explain what he was doing in their home in his pj's. :grin:
    haha, Lauren playing tricks but got caught.
    Thanks for the comments on my pictures!
    Good guess! That is exactly who the spider is. It is Aragog from severinka. Her cc is awesome.

@Sleepstar Oh that is good you can still play for now. We all need a bit of down time and relaxation when we've been working hard.
    Congrats to Thomas on rescuing so many and reaching the top of his career.

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice hat!

@Turjan Hey, glad to see you and you are still playing.
    Rainbow!! Awesome.
    The town looks beautiful. I've got so many of hers downloaded to have my sims explore now that I have my desktop puter.
    Thanks for the comments on the oracle and my pictures. True, they are notoriously obtuse, secretive and in her case, cranky! :grin:

Early fall morning on Supernatural Island. I just finished testing the spring and winter parts Sunday evening and seems to be working well. I'm calling the festival lot done! Finally! Got a few pics but no time to share the rest as I need to get ready for work. Have fun!
    51078323811_2472c77c57_o.jpg
    @Brandontaylor

Ty, I think next time will go much
    better.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Morning everyone. :blush: Hope your day is going well.

@Silverofdreams30
    I really enjoyed the update.
    A very dramatic ending, you staged that so well wonderful
    amazing job.
    ^Thank you chica. :kissing_heart: Glad you enjoyed it.

@bekkasan
    hehe, can't tell you how many times I type a sentence in my stories and go to the thesaurus and look up a more modern word to use instead :lol: so you youngun's will understand what I'm saying.
    ^You know, I didn't! :grin: But honestly I love it when you use some of the older words because it teaches me new words and I like to expand my vocabulary. :blush:
    Yes, our babies will always be our babies no matter how old they get, ;)
    Spell check doesn't know how to spell either, their, there, to two too, patients, patience, weather, whether, etc. :grin: Ok...off my soapbox! :grin:
    ^Ha Ha YES! :joy: SO true! I loved that! :lol:
    Can y'all picture him in the magician outfits with those gorgeous muscles of his! :love:
    ^Oh yes. :smirk::love:
    Jorge and Judy tested the pie contest table. Judy won...ok...no fair...she's eating for two now. :grin:
    ^Indeed! :lol:;)
    I don't care for frost in early Fall either so I think I will be adjusting that in my Tempest settings as well. (Although, it totally happens out here in Northern Utah. :p )
    ----
    You can never have too much fog in spooky areas. :p
    I could never sit down right in front of a giant spider like that! :flushed:
    Craven gifted me the Door of Life and Death a long time ago and I still have yet to play with it. :( (I guess I was scared one of my simmies would die, but hey, all I gotta do is save beforehand. Geez! :p )
    A giant chicken that breathes fire? :lol: Is that cc?
    Gum from gumball machines was always the best gum to me when I was a kid. :)
    Glad to hear you're done with the Festival lot. :star: That was kind of a pain wasn't it? ;)

@DivaDoodle You mentioned it was Silver Fox's birthday the other day. Happy Birthday to him! 🎉
    (Talk about robbing the cradle...my husband is 5 1/2 years older than me. :p )
    Looks like Cherie baked up some righteous salmon. :yum:
    Shirtless Alfie. :love: Your convo there with him was funny! :lol:
    Oh so will the papergirl end up with Terek? :smirk:
    Cute (and passionate) time Alfie and Cherie had at the Art Studio I see. ;) (Hot pics of them kissing in the hot tub too. <3 )
    ----
    "Alfie I don't have a wish to change my career, maybe You need to change Yours, so you can ask me to marry you! umm I mean IF you had marriage on your mind, that is!"
    ^Burn! :grin: Poor Cherie indeed. :(
    Absent Minded Professor - that was a great movie back in the day. ;) Fred MacMurray was a great actor. :) (I'm surprised I remembered his name!)
    Anyhoo, it must be frustrating for you to watch Alfie not propose... ;)
    Maybe if Cherie goes into Journalism she'll get some baby wishes. :smirk:
    Rockin' party! :star:
    Yes Branch, no dancing with Teddy... :confounded:
    Nice convo between Max and Alfie. <3

@Sprottenham I've always been bummed out by the short University term lengths as well. I wish a lot of things different about Uni, but...it is what it is. :p (It was rockin' on the Sims 2 so I was hoping it'd be just as good in the Sims 3...)
    Going along with what Tamijo said to you: In the NRaas Relativity mod, go to the settings of it from City Hall, then click on Intervals, type in 19 or 20, and that's the perfect speed to give your simmies a nice long day. :) Hope that helps make Uni feel longer for you.
    Enjoyed your post. :)

@GraceyManor Very nice wedding post. <3
    I'm curious where you found Willow's wedding dress? In all my cc hunting on numerous sites lately, I don't think I've encountered that one. :p
    Zherlap found love too. ;) Awww. <3

@polrbear Congrats to Agnes and Cullen. (He's a hottie. :love: )
    That is indeed a gorgeous wedding venue and I love the pictures you took of it. :blush:
    Darn Burglars!
    Welcome to Amanda. :) What an adorable toddler she is!
    Fall looks stunning in Barnacle Bay! :love:

@Brandontaylor Monte Vista is my second favorite store world! :grin: You're gonna love it!
    Thanks for the reply comments. <3
    You aren't missing much by never watching Frozen. I wasn't too thrilled with it...I like the second one MUCH better!
    I caught it, lol. I kind of just had a gut feeling about it.
    ^Hee hee! Awesome! :mrgreen:
    Cause yeah I threw in a few subtle hints throughout the story. ;) It anyone ever feels like going back and reading it, knowing what they know now, I hope they'll catch em. :blush:
    ----
    You know I always hope that Christopher lives a long life. <3
    Aww, Lauren and Mack are cute. <3
    The following morning, Lauren decided to cook breakfast to show Mack what kind of wife he'd be getting.
    ^Lol! :lol:
    Why would Brittany quit such a great job? Guess she wasn't happy there and being around books makes her happy. :)

@Tamijo
    I've heard a few Pink Floyd songs, but not that one. :p
    Did you add a new lighting mod to your game cause the snow looks realistically bright in the sun and all the colors look more vibrant. <3
    Happy baby going for a stroll! :grin: But man...cold! :grimace:
    The 19th of February will go down as a historic day “Greg’s River”. What would later by referred to as “The Casel Incidence” started with Casel Hasan suddenly approaching Jane Harper outside her house, accusing her for infidelity. Quite a longshot, based only on the brief flirt they had back in November.
    ^Oh boy...
    And haha right!? :lol: Sims...
    Okay a man hitting a woman, for any reason other than self-defense, just makes my blood boil. :angry: And especially for a dumb reason like that... Needless to say, I don't like him at all.
    What!? He deliberately plans it all out and attacks her again!? :open_mouth: He was already on my list, but now he really is! :rage:
    Thank goodness for Anders and Anita for intervening! :star:
    Yep that guy deserves to be put away forever!
    I'm glad Jane has Jenny. <3
    Bummer Anita doesn't feel quite the same for Anders...
    So Musette isn't a total child hater? :lol:
    “Ent” comes from the name of the world with the mountain Village, the world is called Entworld (by Suum Sim)
    ^Ohhhhh, gotcha. 👍
    Saw your comments on my story thread. Thanks. <3 Sorry it's taken me a while to reply. Been more busy like I like to be the past couple of days...

@Nikkei_Simmer Murfeel has some rad cc! Glad you have a Shinto Priest in your game now. :blush:

@Karritz *Waves back* :blush:
    So, how is life going over in your neck of the woods (with COVID restrictions and everything)? Have they lifted some of them? Is the vaccine readily available to most people? I'm just curious how it's all going in other countries. :)

@Turjan
    Looks as if Abigail's father wasn't mean to her when he stated what was simply a matter of fact.
    ^Guess not huh? :smiley:
    Well, let's hope history won't repeat itself with Abigail's boyfriend. But I guess it won't, or your story would never end "and they all grew old and died in that bubble universe of Appaloosa Plains, never having returned home again" :wink: .
    ^Indeed it won't. ;)
    Hmmm...maybe that's how it ends, maybe not. :p
    Thanks for reading. I always appreciate your comments. <3
    Okay, that is the most gorgeous and clear shot of all the colors of the rainbow I have seen yet! :open_mouth::love: You using any special lighting mods?

Not sure when I'll start working on Chapter 14. It's been nice to take a little break after that epic chapter. ;) But I'll get to it soon. :star:

Happy Simming everyone! :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    I started my own story corner in the stories section, will post a
    side story there soon.

ctgLVeR.jpg

Gwen the teen will be the main character there.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    Voice: Hello, Willow.
    Willow: Uh, who are you?
    Voice: Meet me outside..

Screenshot-6.jpg
    Willow: Who are you?
    Man: Most know me as the empereror.
    Willow: I heard of you.Stay away from me.
    Emperor: And you believe lies told by your jedi friends?

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Willow: I will not join your side.
    Emperor: Come with me...let me show you something.

Screenshot-9.jpg\
    Willow: I will not join the dark side willingly.
    Emperor: Do not fear the dark side, you can't have one without
    the other.
    Willow: I will not...
    Emperor: Drop your weapon.
    Willow: You drop yours first...

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Kaiden: Where's willow?
    Zherlap: She went out with some random person..

Screenshot-11.jpg
    Kaiden: Willow!

Screenshot-12.jpg\
    Emperor: Looks like I may have a long road ahead to convince you.
    I will go for now.....Farewell princess.

Screenshot-13.jpg
    Kaiden: Willow!
    Willow: I'm fine...I was just taking a walk.I probably shouldn't lie like that..
    Kaiden: Yeah, you probably shouldn't.
    Willow: Ugh, I forgot....get out of my head kaiden that's always been annoying.
    Kaiden: Don't lie..
    Willow: they're gone for now...

Screenshot-14.jpg
    Kaiden: Let's go home, we can talk more there....
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @emorrill
    https://dari-sims.tumblr.com/tagged/sims3cc
    Dress and head piece is here.Its Padme's dress from Star wars.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited March 2021
    Introducing Otaro Yamagata; Shinto Priest and dirty dish removal expert. Oh, man, if I were Buddhist, I'd end up in Avīci for this. :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-347.jpg
    Evidently there are several different levels to this Shinto Priest-thing...and evidently my "priest" is right smack in the middle (white smock) - fancy boshi (Japanese for hat).

In other news: I can't wait for Lord Simlish's "Tatooine" world to come out. I'm going to go nuts downloading the stuff.
    https://lordsimlish.tumblr.com/ <--- The stuff is amazing.
    The perfect place for Darth Malice to go after Rebel scum.
    DarthMalice.jpg
    He just doesn't fit into Moonlight Falls very well. :mrgreen:
    rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

@Silverofdreams30 OH you started a story place! Awesome! I look forward to seeing what you do there with beautiful Gwen!!! <3

lol I know they are sometimes very willful with their Watcher! :D I think the word must be out in the town at what a pushover I am! :D But I like to fulfill their wishes and make them happy, :)

Yes me too! I love the self employed careers the best! I really preferred the painter job for that lovely view from cottage by the sea, so perfect! ah well, I might have them move now! :)

Business economy math sounds especially hard and Awful!

@bekkasan yes exactly that hideous spidey needs, the boulder on top of him! I freak out at spiders! omg I wish you Never told me FL has giant jumping spideys! :s:# and here I had just last year, finally calmed down over the giant hand sized flying palmetto bugs! :o

ah the Hippogriff from severinka looks amazing!

the pic you posted is so clam and beautiful! I would love to live there!

@Turjan happy to see you and hear that you are playing! Glad you thought it was funny! I sure do love playing! I think if I'm counting correctly 13 born in game so far. :)

yes that is the most fun for me, to sort out everyones love life hahaha

I hope to play all the townies, if only the town save will last for me! :)

I love your rainbow picture!

@Karritz What an interesting life your G Grandfather lived!

@Brandontaylor yes it can get expensive getting everything sims! Also the room it takes up is a concern! Good hope you enjoyed the outdoors! :) That is always a good thing when the weather allows!

lovely flirts between Lauren and Mack! I love young love the very most! YAY Mack is her boyfriend now! <3

hahaha ""Lauren, is there something you want to tell me?" I Adore Brittany's face there! great pic!

Oh I love the spraying sink prank!

@Tamijo Love your march 29 update! LOL Casel went through the ice!

Daichi is the cutest going for a stroll!

Oh my “The Casel Incidence” !!! I like how you thought it stemmed from his failed overtures to Norma Dahl and Shina Nara!

Gee Casel is awful! slapping her so much she starts emitting green stink fumes!

Oh I was thinking it might be better if he were left to freeze sleeping on the bench! >:)

Great Update!

yes poor ol Mike's wife wasn't on the same lot. I am starting to like Mike, I want to play his family now, I never have before!

I'm glad you like how Cherie looks. She turned out nice I think too and I love her personality!

''...at this crazy “woo-lunatic” town at the romantic spring festival'' 😁😂🤣LOL it really is a crazy town! :D

@emorrill Thank you for the Bday wishes! and lovely comments! That is so very sweet of you!😍😘 he had a grand ol time! :) and is still celebrating! LOL
    hahaha I was just joking on my part! aww you are so cute!😍 5 yrs in age diff gets closer and closer together doesn't it, as the years go bye! :)<3 Still I'm glad for you it's 5.5 and not more, I think what is hard is a bigger gap like my grandmother was a still fun loving french coquette when her husband 17 yrs her senior started slowing down,😢 couldn't have been much fun, but she was devoted and never remarried, though she was just 60 when he died and she lived to 95.
    oh you will like this, she was still flamboyant and thought herself still young and beautiful,😂😜 and was the life of the party till her dying day on her birthday! :smiley: Just like she said she always wanted! sweet silly dear thing!💖

Yes just like the movie! That's what I was thinking of, and I just watched The Absent Minded Professor on Disney + the other week! it is Still Good today! :) I always liked Fred MacMurray! did you ever see old reruns of him in My 3 Sons? OH speaking of reruns, I saw that Quantum Leap is on roku, and I thought of You! <3

hehehe I'm glad the convo with me & Alfie made ya laugh! I swear I don't know how these conversations get started LOL I must be losin it! ;)

If my game lasts I will see if Terek and the paper girl like each other when they age to teen!

Actually in Alfie's household I'm just about over it! LOL Now I'm more just interested in figuring them out. Everytime they talk and I write what I think they are saying, then they go change it LOL so maybe the marriage and baby talk is like the chalk boards thoughts, they only like talking and thinking about it but don't really want to wish it to happen! I'm OK with that! (I have Max and Faelie to make all the gorgeous children! and they for sure do want them!!!)

TY TY TY

EW! He keeps showing up, not invited!😒🤷‍♀️🤦‍♂️ What should I do with that Branch?

@GraceyManor I can't believe what a beautiful pic that sunset with Willow!!! Breath taking!

I love how Kaiden can see her thoughts!

Love the update!

@DivaDoodle

Thank you for the comment, it is just a little
    side story I plan to do.
    @emorrill things with Covid here are mostly good but busy. To answer your quedtion please read on.

The vaccine is happening here but very slowly.

We keep getting lockdowns whenever Covid escapes from hotel quarantine or hospital. Mostly there is no community spread but we have people constantly returning from overseas with Covid and every so often it gets out of quarantine or hospital.

Right now we have a few cases in the community where I live and we are currently on a 3 day lockdown while the contact tracers get on top of it. It's the UK version at the moment. I think there are about 4 known cases in the community and some of them have been visiting a lot of places while infectious so authorities really want to find everyone who has it before it gets out of control. A Dr and a nurse who were not vaccinated got it from working with Covid patients in hospital.

The Dr gave it to a couple of people. The nurse has spread it around and there are potentially a lot of people who were exposed from her activitues while infectious. We'll know more in a few days.

The other problem is there is a huge outbreak in Papua New Guinea. They are only a few kilonneters from our most northerly islands. I think it's about 4 km. We are sending them vaccines and they are flying cases here to be treated in hospital as they don't have the capacity to deal with it.

We have a temporary vaccine shortage here because Italy blocked an export of vaccine from Europe that we paid for. So with the loss of that vaccine plus needing to send vaccine to PNG and other Pacific island nations it is taking a long time for the general population here to get vaccinated. Fortunately we are now manufacturing it here so hopefully that will eventually lead to everyone getting vaccinated. So far they are still trying to vaccinate people in aged care and who are working with covid patients. I should be in the next group to be vaccinated due to age and other conditions.

So that's where we are with the current situation. I'm still stuck at home and rarely leave the house for any reason due to my son needing the car to go to work. But he hasn't had much work over the past couple of weeks. It seems to be ramping up again now though. I've been busy with my art work but need to get onto my next video. Both activities keep me glued to the computer.

I'm about to get up and turn on the PC and have my first cup of coffee for tge day.

Hapoy Simming I hope to launch the game today. Maybe do a bit on the video.
    Well, it's a while later. I just discovered we do have 8 cases of Covid in the community this morning. There was none last week hence our 3 day lockdown. The lockdown will be extended if they don't think they've found everyone who is positive with the virus.

As for my sims. I just started work on the video. I'm multitasking with my artwork too but it takes such a long time to load I decided to work on the video while I wait. I decided to share a pic with you. It won't be in the video, I have a close up of Felecia and Frank dancing in the video, this is the scene from above. I thought it was pretty and an unusual sight.

Felecia-Frank-Dancing-Bluewaters-Fun-Park001.jpg

I need this couple to go from their relationship at 0 to 100% in a couple of days of their vacation. I've found from previous couples that having them do a slow dance together at my Bluewaters Fun Park speeds things up. They are now officially boyfriend and girlfriend and their relationship is at 100. It doesn't take too long to get there when they do the slow dance. They have also already befriended Dave and Derek so I can send them all home together any time. I'll just make sure I've got enough video recorded.

My internet just dropped out and now I have to start loading my artwork again by the look of it. It came back on and then dropped out again. Now it's back. That was a scary moment - I managed to save my artwork and thereby avoid having to spend the next half hour or so reloading it. I need to start loading the next one now and hope the internet stays connected.

Happy Simming all.
    155 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & Cherie <3 Date #6 New Home<3

Beautiful Alfie wakes and contemplates if he made the correct decision about refusing the chalk board/teaching job!

"Not so, Watcher! I always make the correct decisions for myself!" Alfie says, making sure to quickly avert his eyes from mine! LOL "And stop laughing please! It's not like I'm Victor who loves to look at you! I'm Much more reserved! Probably more refined as well!"

Ah, I see!
    zPlZiSP.jpg
    RgGjUHr.jpg

Aha! his eyes are almost looking at m
    *slam* Alfie smacks a new canvas in front of my face! :D he Really hates to make eye contact with me!😁
    RFsEiVN.jpg
    J9OtYfz.jpg

Alfie paints another masterpiece and we get to keep this one, as he doesn't need it for his career now!
    gErnzF8.jpg

Alfie contemplates his pretty Cherie as she walks up to him to ask for a date!
    w21j4AT.jpg
    GrZhiFu.jpg

''Alfie I've heard there is a unique new house on the market that we might just love! Let's go see it!'' Cherie says excitedly.
    "Oh that's fine Cherie, I want us to live in a home you like the best!" says Alfie. He likes for his Cherie to be happy!
    asxsWK7.jpg
    2Zimb2a.jpg

They travel the scenic path to the road, and then Alfie remembers. "Oh that tiny cramped car of hers! Well perhaps his new house will have a parking spot so I can get her a different, roomy, comfortable car!" Alfie thinks.
    m61LA1S.jpg
    LHLp5xh.jpg

The new house happens to be on the same small road as the homes of Max, Dante, Cabana and Danny. (Watcher loves this segment of the town, it's the only place I know right away in map view! lol)
    qyKl1fp.jpg

"Sweetheart I'm pretty sure this is an art Gallery, not a house!" says Alfie
    taPqVhV.jpg

"Yes sweetie, it's been converted, and is considered 'open concept' to the extreme!" says Cherie
    "Oh I love All things extreme!" says Alfie, noticing all the fresh air, bird songs and frog sounds!
    LDjZHxD.jpg

They make themselves right at home! Cherie dances and says
    "Look honey! We can fish for our meals from the balcony! Isn't that fun!?!"
    HzD3bLL.jpg

And Alfie, already so happy about the strange place, with all the art objects and paintings, says
    "I'm going to check if we have enough funds in the bank! This place is perfect for us!"
    G9U7yR6.jpg

While Alfie makes some bank transfers from his homeland, Cherie dances with joy.
    JdznnCW.jpg

"My love, we have plenty of funds now, Welcome to your new home!" says Alfie
    qPRPsF5.jpg
    vBtFnGY.jpg

The new paper boy, Jimmy, watches his new customers fairy frolic in the front yard. He has never seen fairy's before!
    "I hope they are nice" he thinks
    H6hwfNS.jpg
    0plMhP5.jpg

As soon as Jimmy walks away, Alfie senses there is a new bed to christen, Alfie is really good at self fulling certain wishes.
    P9vkiEZ.jpg
    4bd5nqC.jpg

The both head upstairs to paint. The all knowing sims who can see through walls and ceilings already know what's on their new premises! :)
    As they wish for more things we will add them!
    ALPXjMZ.jpg
    hWKVYD6.jpg

Alfie paints another masterpiece. We keep this one too!
    1XgEjbr.jpg

Ah the chalkboard again! "Cherie would you like to learn more about writing? I'd be happy to tutor you!" says Alfie
    "Thank you sweetie, You are very clever! that was much faster than actually writing something! I went up 2 skill points!" says Cherie
    iruXzfL.jpg
    9Faucdk.jpg
    k5EkhrU.jpg

Alfie self fulfills another wish. I am starting to think it's like cheating, locking all those wishes in! lol
    5NBhctZ.jpg
    Fz4O3v9.jpg

Alfie, I notice you don't have a problem looking into Cherie's eyes! ;)
    "Well Of Course not Watcher! Hers are a beautiful turquoise! Plus I love her!"
    awww <3
    Cf0punQ.jpg
    HI8Lhqc.jpg
    lrItMim.jpg

Hmm Since I've had the walls up I didn't notice Dante and Tristan are outside! lol I thought I was hearing their chuckles for the past few hours! Good thing they have immune to heat or I would have 2 piles of ash instead of my handsome favorite vampires! I don't know if they came to visit or if they were at the art gallery when I converted it to a house!
    I have Alfie and Cherie call them over and invite everyone in, but they don't stay. hmmm maybe it's a problem not having a front door! :D Besides, Alfie and Cherie are terrible hosts! LOL
    So I send Dante and Tristan home, embarrassed for my sims! ;)
    VCyL5Xi.jpg
    IOZBItV.jpg
    xWB3x0j.jpg
    KyxmMaz.jpg

They have a good time chatting and dancing into the late afternoon!
    4HmE7DW.jpg
    jR3Owb3.jpg
    iz8LwJh.jpg
    GYDOVum.jpg

They will be hungry soon and I want to make sure the fishing works ok! Oh they prefer to fish from the top floor!
    LiDbZlR.jpg
    364MwLI.jpg

They fish while chatting, eyes only on each other!
    "I'll cook you a delicious meal, Cherie" say Alfie.
    fgHCmpw.jpg
    gEBF4IG.jpg
    kt3Lwxf.jpg

Alfie makes the goldfish sushi roll,
    "Sweetie, come eat!" he calls
    "Ohh my favorite!" says Cherie
    "Can't get fresher than this!" says Alfie, very proud of himself!
    wGogUBp.jpg
    JsbSz4v.jpg

"What a perfect day, Alfie! I just love our new house!"
    "I'm glad you do Cherie, I do too!"
    lmGSs6m.jpg
    SoTxTCz.jpg

The lovers kiss, then head to bed, their new jobs starts early tomorrow!
    They had a great date and dream of their new careers :)
    44kkmXY.jpg
    TJJlGH1.jpg

✨✨✨✨✨
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited March 2021
    @bekkasan Thank you very much. The colors on your SI pics are really lovely. And it looks like some hidden island in the background. Nice! :smile:

@DivaDoodle Thanks a lot. Heh, that's indeed a very "open concept" living :lol: . You can give the adults the "immune to cold" trait, but be careful with eventual kids, unless you want to see the social worker show up. Anyway, looks like fitting a retracted entrance wall without changing the overall look too much should be easy, if you ever need it. I never tried it, but a wall broken up by a chain of open arches may be enough to trick the game.

@Nikkei_Simmer Heh, that Darth Malice in Moonlight Falls looks like a cosplayer :lol: .
    That Shinto priest looks great though :smile: .

@Karritz It's fun how the media play their public. Here in Vienna, we only got 18% of the promised and paid for vaccination doses, as the producer decided it would be more profitable to ship what they have elsewhere. There are most of the time two sides to the coin (or even more - which breaks the metaphor :smiley: - given the role of those responsible here).
    And I'll be locked in for the next two weeks again...
    Anyway, lovely shot of the dance venue :smile: . I like those colors.

@emorrill Thank you for the comment. I use a lighting mod, yes.
    The name of the file is UranesiaLightingMod_NOGreenSunrise+IntenseBlueWater+BrighterNight.package
    However, I think what happened here is that you see two rainbows superimposed, which may explain the strength of the colors. You may notice that the colors in the pic weren't completely concentric rings. A while later, the situation looked like this:
    QHUCTCe.jpg
    And given the house I play mostly in is behind the lower chain of mountains below the rainbows, you usually only see this from their porch:
    DYEUgKT.jpg
    The top view:
    jaeQhxA.jpg
    The house is situated where the rainbows cross.
    @Turjan it does sound grim in Europe. On the news here there were only 3 new cases found today after a few thousand people got tested. One case was someone who returned from overseas and the other two were connected to one of the known cases so it looks like we should hopefully be out of lock down by this time tomorrow. It's the business community, and people who are traveling that suffer the most. Interestingly, one of the two new community spread cases was another nurse who caught it from the same patient the original nurse caught it from. The difference being this second nurse had been vaccinated, but only 4 days before she caught the virus. She's only had the first shot so far.
    @DivaDoodle

:D, Alfie sure does not like meeting your eyes sneaky sim there.
    I love paintings,
    I have a mod that lets them create more stuff one cant know what it is.
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

Episode 37 – Shutters on the Windows - March 2727 part 1

Casel wrote this song, based on a letter he recently received from his mother April Hasan. He plays on this “air guitar” singing it as loud as he can from his bedroom tower at the trade station.
    The temperatures are raising, but very slowly still with continued snowfall the first days of March, still preventing the trade caravan leaving the mountains.

fDkr3jH.jpg

A virus is now spreading in the settlement, the relative harmless Ladybug Geminiviridae. The first victim was Jenny, but she is more or less now over it, after some days with muscle pain and runny nose.

xGeFi86.jpg

As usual the Vaughans spend a lot of time together, having good times. Charles was still not working at the Trade station as the snow was not melting yet.

jjcnkFP.jpg

The Beach-Gentry house was a popular meeting place at the first few weeks of March.
    Magdalena Mercier having a piece of bread at Beach-Gentry’s

EHZRSpu.jpg

Jane visit Beach-Gentry household

RDnwPtr.jpg

Myra Frances eating something at Beach-Gentry’s

zsMq0jq.jpg

Terry Scully caught the largest fish we have seen in “Greg’s River” a 9 kg Siamese Catfish

7TriCR6.jpg

Casel Hasan turned 21 years old, likely not his best birthday.

XTqWQAz.jpg

In the Nara house, things were much better. Botan Nara avoided being to close to Norma, spending more time around the other households. At home the girls had fun together while he was out.

wxRuEig.jpg

At first Jane had a hard time, sometimes reliving the brutal attack she was a victim of, sending her thoughts back to her horrible past as a slave.

H1ITKSv.jpg

Now more than two weeks since the fighting, she was feeling better. Now able to do things outside in the dark without too much anxiety.

36RVNZ0.jpg

The snow was melting now, and the group of builders came down from the mountains to start the huge task of rebuilding the settlement, moving the houses from “Naras Fields” to “Greg’s River” and construct several new buildings.

As the settlement needed to open the trade station, the settlement elders decided to get them to first construct a prison and move Casel Hasan. It was not part of the “Ent” project so they paid with settlement tax funds. The cost was 6744$, The Prison has two Cells.

The prison in front of the trade station

BIKvBh9.jpg

Widescreen from inside the cell

xFXUkwQ.jpg

Magdalena was a caring mother, but it was clear to everyone in the Mercier household that she had a hard time realising that the farther of her child was not interested at all. The family did all they could to help.

Zhc7mRH.jpg
    BoHJ69k.jpg
    T2FvoPF.jpg

Editorial:
    The -$6.794 in budget (Prison), we will see at the end of March includes 50$ to Casel as monthly “life support”.
    Botan directly rejected a flirt from Norma, he also repaired the washing machine in the laundry, but did not get screenshots.
    The settlers still have “circles” picking up and dropping laundry, this time send Elea Helsby to the laundry. I send Casel to his new “home”, everything else automated.

Comments
    @Brandontaylor
    Nice romantic update with Lauren and Mack
    Don’t seem to be a lot of Brittany quest, is it all done (in this period)
    Seems like you do a lot to make everything “just like last attempt” WHY?
    Ok a little more “quest” near the end.

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Nice Kannushi

@DivaDoodle
    Alfie I don't have a wish to change my career, maybe You need to change Yours Funny :p
    Still lovely paintings she does
    Like that you allowed the career wish, only she knows that she wants in her life. and then we can keep the nicer paintings ;)
    Nice party – and they did not Woo all the time
    O that Branch so weird
    Thanks for comment
    I like how you thought it stemmed from his failed overtures to Norma Dahl and Shina Nara!
    I am sure it did, he was in a bad mood from Shina Nara rejection, was ages ago that he had the flirt with Jane

left to freeze sleeping on the bench!
    LOL Although we may expect this society to have relative hard punishment that would be quite harsh.
    Alfie paints another masterpiece and we get to keep this one, as he doesn't need it for his career now!
    Nice, you read my mind, or many I read yours.
    Lovely the paper boy thinking "I hope they are nice"
    I thought it is not good for them living too close to the township?
    Look like a wonderful place, they can decorate more with own works of art.
    This last painting of Alfie’s is very nice.

Alfie, I notice you don't have a problem looking into Cherie's eyes! LOL he is cool.

Completely fresh sushi, ummm
    Love the last picture with all their paintings.

@Turjan
    Thanks for comment
    Expect Botan to get a position in the reformed “Assembly” Ent will enforce in June.
    I think the aggressions may also come from the fact that there is no “God” to fulfil their needs, they often run around with half full bars or worse.
    Wonderful picture from Mountain Lake, such a bright rainbow.
    More great rainbows
    NB: As you mention rainbows do not come from the lightning mod, it is part of the world itself but maybe the brightness comes from the mod.

@emorrill
    Thanks for comment
    Yes, added a new lightning several episodes ago.

Yep that guy deserves to be put away forever!
    Surely, we won’t see him again for several years.

Yes, it is nice that Jane has Jenny, they seem to be very good together.

@Silverofdreams30
    Nice looking forward to following you.

@GraceyManor
    That first picture is absolutely amazing
    Hope she won’t join the Darkness
    Zherlap: She went out with some random person.. My daily dose <3

Danelle Mercier and Norma Dahl doing, whatever it is women does at the toilet

SMLcanN.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
    @DivaDoodle Cherie needs her beauty sleep, Alfie. Plus, you don't want her to be a grouch when she wakes up.
    Better get on that wish, Cherie. Can't have a kid if you don't wish it.
    I don't know, Alfie, I'm not sure if it will work.
    Alfie, quit messing around and get a wish to marry her.
    Nice picture of Oasis Landings, Cherie.
    Weird, lol. Guess German books get translated to newspapers in English.
    I guess if that's what she wants, lol
    Really can't make up his mind on what job he wants, can he? Oh well, he'll do well at any job.
    Great update!
    Yep, but at least my computer seems to handle it. I know my old one couldn't.
    Not so nice out right now, we got a cold front so I've been staying in now but next week will be in the 70's.
    It was about time, lol. He kept having to run off for work or school or just anything to irritate me.
    I couldn't believe how she was looking right at Lauren. She didn't ask Brittany for permission, lol
    Me too, lol
    Oh Alfie, you are a funny one.
    "Quit looking at me, Watcher." That's pretty much what he was saying, lol
    I like that painting.
    Nice of him to think about getting her a bigger car.
    Nice house!
    The idea of a newspaper boy named Jimmy reminds me of Jimmy Olsen from Superman comics (and other media), although he was a photographer. Hey, maybe he delivered newspapers first, who knows?
    Great update!

@Turjan This is a different save file than the Langerak one. This is a redo of the Ultimate Sim Challenge so that's why Christopher is still around and Mack seemed new to you. In the Langerak save, Christopher is dead but he married Emily there and not Brittany.
    Great rainbow pic!

@bekkasan Me too, it took a bit of work but I got them together.
    Lol, he just didn't want any misunderstanding. The original Mack wouldn't have cared at this point in time, he had some nasty traits that I changed in the last attempt. It's hard seeing him as a teenager as I remember him when he was an old grandpa later on.
    Poor girl, she just wasn't sneaky enough.
    Hey, I did good then! Aragog and all those spiders freaked me out when I saw them in the movie, it wasn't so bad in the books when I didn't have to see them, lol
    Great scenery pic!

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome.
    Great job on Gwen!

@emorrill I know, I'm looking forward to checking it out. I won't share a save here of it, but I may start a mess around game one day to get a feel for it before the challenge gets there.
    You're welcome.
    That's pretty good if you think about it, because sometimes sequels don't do as well and aren't as good as the first movie. However, not always the case.
    Maybe they will. I feel like there were some details I read that helped me realize it.
    I hope he lives a little longer too. I know he has to go eventually so Brittany can get her next husband, but it can wait a bit.
    He'll be surprised when Lauren actually doesn't cook for him, lol. She's just trying to impress him right now, although she'll be a good wife to him.
    I wish I could have had her stay in the career, she was making some good money there. But, she'll be having good paying jobs again soon, lol.

@GraceyManor The emperor looks scary.
    I don't think the emperor will get her to join the darkside.

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice to see Otaro in his finished form.
    Oh my gosh, I just checked out the link you shared and they actually made that cargo ship that got stuck in the Suez Canal recently, as well as putting it in a similar situation. I also couldn't believe it when I saw the Star Wars creature replacing a cow with the Milkin' It item.
    He looks like he's in the wrong town for the Star Wars convention, lol

@Karritz Awesome dancing area!

@Tamijo Nice, hope the virus isn't too bad.
    Magdalena looks happy eating the toast.
    Wow, nice fish!
    Poor Jane.
    Nice prison.
    Thanks, they had a nice time together.
    Yeah, pretty much, other than the bookstore career. She won't have much challenge related stuff going on until Season Two.
    It's mainly because I loved the Sims who were born from my previous attempt. Not everything will be the same, just partially. In all reality, this Brittany is doing much better than the previous attempt as she has more money already, is actually prettier than the original Brittany, and has more of the collecting done than the previous attempt.
    Yeah, there will be little odd and end things for the challenge she can do. At this point, it'll seem more like a normal save than a challenge but she'll be busy again soon enough.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top