Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Turjan

Thank you, I like how he turned out
    as well, enjoyed the update.

@DivaDoodle

That new guy seem mysterious,
    I wonder what is his agenda?
    Lol, gotta love those glitches with the toddler using the real toilet.

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Due to the need to shut down and reopen each time I save when in Cake Island, it took me a lot of messing around to get Felecia and Frank on their vacation in The Great Southern Land. I didn't get many screenshots. I thought I got more but apparently I was just recording video so you'll have to watch the video to see it all.

They are staying at the base camp. The two D's are in the world as hoped but haven't met up with Frank and Felecia yet. I hope to send all four of them back to Cake Island together.

In order to add the two potential husbands back with the vacationing couple, I moved Percy and Cathie out into their own homes. That took a lot of messing about too as I had to shut down each time I saved or I get an error 12, or a shut down caused by running out of memory.

Anyway, I was saying how I took so long to get the Dome from Riverview (the one I made for the Louise's Childhood videos). Well, I sent my vacationing couple to the dome and it was amazing. I've never seen so many Will 'O The Wisps or different coloured fireflies. And the butterflies are stunning. All sorts are in there. They spawn often but there aren't hundreds at a time. Felecia caught some butterflies I've not seen for years and the fireflies and Will 'O The Wisps - well she got a few colours of them that I've never seen.

Here are some screen shots of her in the Dome.

Felecia001.jpg

Felecia002.jpg

Felecia003.jpg

Frank was there too but I ignored him. He went to sleep on a bench at one point. Downstairs is a kitchen and some vending machines, a claw machine and several arcade games so there is plenty to keep them busy. When I posted the other day I complained that the ferris wheel didn't work. Well it works perfectly now. It must have needed me to shut down the game and reopen before it would work.

That's it for now.

Happy Simming all.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Played a bit with Sims 4 CAS Demo last night... made Teresa.
    Teresa+McMillan4.png
    She's cute... I think I'll make her in Sims 3. ~evil smirk~
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@Silverofdreams30 Yes he is acting weird. especially weird to see with such an innocent 'child face!' lol.
    I watched him at the park, and he didn't go to stare at anyone else woohooing, I guess he just does that freaky stuff to Laz and Ethereal, at home.
    I don't know why he was in a huff at Danny, but Danny didn't seem to think it was important, just looked at him for a minute then continued to play on the slippy slide.

hahaha I never had this mod glitch so many times with the toddlers and toilets! I will try a different toilet, lol

@karritz lovely pictures in the dome! I'm glad the Ferris wheel works! :)

@GraceyManor loved this part : ''Kaiden: You people are missing out, they're great!
    Willow: Until they take my job..
    Kaiden: :| '' :D

@Turjan lol I especially love the pic of Henry having the baby thought while he is suppose to paying attention in class!!!
    Did they also have the wish to have babies locked in?

love the look of your Jamar Jones-Goode! so you were saying the Goode kids didn't grow up s well as Shark's kids huh? I never liked the woman, Jenny? that is pregnant as soon as the game opens, but I like the looks of the Goode guy, the baby's father. Is Jamar their first born? Mine was a girl, as dull as the mother. lol poor thing!

I'm glad Tom and Bradley got their baby Daniel! darling pics! Doesn't your Bonehilda make the game glitch when she wants to put in or take out Daniel from the crib?

Oh awesome Thank you for all the pics of the trampoline in the tower! that is so cool!

What!!! can they swim from the pool to the pond? It looks like it! I love the look of that!

@Nikkei_Simmer Teresa looks nice!

• Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

Episode 29 – Watch you shine

Greg Preston letter to Head of Security, Henry St. John, written 1th of October 2726
    Everyone from the two settlements will travel to the mountain village, spending 3 days at the hospital, to attempt to finally contain the Chicken Poxvirida. Only the Vaughan household and Simon Stone will remain home to take care of the animals, as they are seemingly immune.

Early morning. The settlers gathering outside “Ent” hospital

viD2JOI.jpg

Extracts from “The Wilderness” by Michiko Vaughan
    October started with a lot of rain, with no work at the trade station, as everyone was in “Ent”, Charles and I stayed inside most of the time.

LEiPWDk.jpg

x2wwj7U.jpg

Continued
    As everyone else was gone, Simon Stones came over to chat or have a meal from time to time. Charles even found time for some housekeeping, not working in this period.

RUWkBqM.jpg

QZOfnww.jpg

Jenny Richards Diary 4th of October 2726 AD

We all attended the Baptism at “Ent” cathedral, they named her Ivery Bench-Gentry. After the Baptism we all went to a reception in the garden at Marble’s parents’ house. Before all guests arrived Greg and I talked with Shina Nara, about the coming baby and how her food stand sales have been lately.

qCK58OL.jpg

Marble Beach letter to her farther Thane Beach, written 10th of October 2726 AD
    Dear Farther
    Thanks for the wonderful days in you house and all the fine presents. We all had a great time.
    This is a picture of mother with Ivory and one Michiko took the first night in our own bed. She came over to take care of Ivory, while we got some sleep after the long journey.

VbyR8l1.jpg

iHyD8O8.jpg
    More photos from the reception

Brendon and Terry speaking with Thane Beach

4oeuhCH.jpg

Botan Nara talking with Armel Mercier about the situation in Nara Fields

0s1PhJl.jpg

Overview photos

jANeMtb.jpg

cZvFbwB.jpg

Editorial:
    Michiko did not take care of Ivory, that was story-line fiction.
    Only “river” scenes, automated this episode.

Comments

Pg.4143
    @DivaDoodle – (Max & Faelie House)
    Love the Cabana homework rule.
    Lovely the Fawn story, but she will come back home when she run out of kelloggs cornflakes.
    Great shots of the guitar playing.
    Congrats with Adan and Teddys new jobs
    Always get a little hunger seeing those lovely lobster plates
    A few characters I did not remember this update but got the overall picture.
    At the bar who retired? Terry

@Gguy: Nice pictures.

@GraceyManor: Zherlap :) LOVE HIM

@bekkasan: Two snowbows in one shot!!

@thuggishsplicer: LOL Sims is the game where you force people how actually do not like each other to kiss or worse (#MeToo) :D:so:)

@Turjan
    one of her famous speeches I don’t think she will do well in politics

@emorrill
    (^In the background Elliott is totally staring down at Leah's butt thinking, "Dat A$$!" - Even though his thought bubble says otherwise. :joy: We all know what you're REALLY thinking Elliott! :p )
    I always kill the “bubbles” as soon as I load up, prefer to “see” the “body” expressions without “thoughts” that only fit 50% of the time.

Pg. 4144
    @DivaDoodle - (Victor & Oakley <3 The Move)
    Ups Ziggy does look very sad and scared.
    Congrats with “the jingle”

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Creepy screenshots

@GraceyManor
    Great photo opportunity ;) prizes incoming
    Lovely pictures haven’t seen “Sims Egypt” before.

Still several pages to go, but to tired after a few long workdays. Will try to catch up over the weekend.

A cloudy and foggy early October morning

910CUxl.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    edited March 2021
    Didn't mean to be gone as long as I have been. I know I mentioned work but I had a day off on Tuesday and got somewhat caught up. However, I didn't get time to post my update due to being busy. Then, I went back to work on Wednesday and I no more than started to stock shelves than I felt a weird stiffness in my knee. Turns out a Bursa sac in my knee burst and caused me to get Bursitis. I had a golf ball sized fluid-filled lump on my knee all day Wednesday and had to go on light duty. When I came home, I didn't feel the best and couldn't bend my knee to sit down to get on the computer so I laid in bed with ice on my knee and watched the newest episode of Superman and Lois. Yesterday, I had to try and limp around the store as the doctor said I could return to work. Luckily, the swelling had went down some by then so it was a little better but I still had to walk stiff legged. Today is my day off and the swelling decreased enough that I can walk better and actually bend my knee to sit in my computer chair. I'm currently working on catching up to the latest post here and then I'll post my Langerak family update from a few weeks ago. Just kind of wanted to keep everyone updated on where I've been so you didn't think I died or something.
  • Options
    Teresa%2BMcMillan_Sims3.png
    Here's Teresa in Sims 3 form. :D Much better. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited March 2021
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    Zherlap: What's with you? You been quiet lately...sick?
    Kaiden: I am feeling bit under..
    Zherlap: How so?
    Kaiden: Just some upset stomach, and dizziness.
    Zherlap: throw up, that always makes me better..
    Kaiden: That's disgusting.
    Zherlap: Your loss.

Screenshot-11.jpg
    Kaiden: I'll find my own cure, thank you.
    Zherlap: Hey, don't say I didn't help.

Screenshot-15.jpg
    Willow: Hi there! I'm Willow.Your neighbor, just wanted to welcome you.
    Hunter: Hi Willow, I'm hunter.Nice to meet you, come on in.
    Willow: Thanks!

Screenshot-16.jpg
    Hunter: Are you the journalist everyone comments about?
    Willow: How did you find out so quickly?
    Hunter: Your boss is leaving, I'll be taking over his position>
    Willow: Seriously? He just sent me to Egypt to find photos, never
    mentioned he was leaving, I practically got mauled by a dead pharoh.

Screenshot-18.jpg
    Hunter: That's insane! Why would he send someone out there without
    an support?
    Willow: Probably because he has it out for me...
    Hunter: Don't worry, your job is secured with me.I'm not a stickler like
    he was.Hey, you should meet my brother, he's a scientist.Might be some interesting stuff
    there.
    Willow: You...have a brother?! Oh boy..:p

Screenshot-22.jpg
    Heath: Hello, I'm Heath.Hunter's brother.
    Willow: I'm Willow, one of his new employees apparently.
    Heath: Well, he's a lucky guy to have a lovely journalist such as yourself.
    Willow: Thank you, look forward to working with everyone.

Screenshot-13.jpg
    Kaiden; Where is Willow?
    Zherlap: A couple of young men moved in next door, she went to take a gander.
    Kaiden: ..really? Have you seen them? How young?
    Zherlap: I haven't seen them, I have no clue...you want to get all obsessed about it
    you can march your behind over there and find out.

Screenshot-20.jpg
    Kaiden: Better idea...I can tune into their conversation.....apparently one of them his her
    new manager....peachy.
    Zherlap: You know, curiousty kills the cat they say.
    Kaiden: Go chew a bone or something, I'm eevesdropping.

Screenshot-23.jpg
    Zherlap: So sweet cheeks, how were the new guys...
    Willow: Lets just say I think the temperature went up 20 degrees...
    those boys were cute!

A/N: Yeah I know her hair rides through her dress, but I still liked it
    and used it.
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle We just have to see if Sherman will come visit when I call him.
    Thanks!

@emorrill Yep, I know how it is. Especially after work, when I just want something quick to eat.

@bekkasan thanks!

***Getting caught up on reading, still have 2 pages left but these were quick comments to those who tagged me.
  • Options
    Quick Langerak Update

BCupxr5.jpg
    Christian making pancakes for breakfast.

xPocufM.jpg
    Christian and Dwight ate breakfast together.

jt427nz.jpg
    Daisy talking on the phone with a friend.

aatRHXR.jpg
    QDvcr8t.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie gave each other a good morning kiss before sitting down and watching TV.

FYWtGxe.jpg
    Christian is having better luck with Ruby than Daisy has with all the guys I found for her.

Z80ppJP.jpg
    Quinton decided to autonomously rant so I ended up letting him continue.

v0Ok9yI.jpg
    And lastly (for right now) Dwight had to get to work in a hurry so he turned his lights and sirens on.

***There will be more later, just want to get some play time in first.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Double posted update
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited March 2021
    @GraceyManor Thanks. Looks like Kaiden got some competition. More agents?

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you.

@Karritz I admire anyway how you manage to run such big households. My poor computer doesn't like that at all.
    Lovely place in that dome.

@DivaDoodle Thank you. Now, what is your Branch up to? Maybe, he doesn't know himself :lol:
    Sometimes, your sims need a little help, even if they fly fighter jets :wink:
    Ah, Victor wants it all. So he gets it all.
    :lol: at Gator's mom.
    Yes, all four guys got the baby wish locked in, worth a whopping 5750 points for each of them.
    I don't remember whether Jamar was the oldest or second oldest. He definitely has one older sister. Due to some shenanigans, the oldest three sons of Jenni Jones-Browne and Goodwin Goode are the same age now, the fourth is a couple of days younger, and they finally stopped when they got another girl.
    Bonehilda glitches all the time. I usually don't use her in households with toddlers, but that was in Amy's and Randall's house, just before the young couple moved out.
    The trampoline had to move to the garden, and this is now the greenhouse for the gardening station.
    Yeah that pool-pond looks nice, but it's just a pond. Fishing yes, swimming no. That's why I spent so much effort on trying to rework the thing.

@Tamijo Thank you.
    Nice for Michiko to have some alone time. That pic of the moon and the rain is gorgeous. The fog one is great, too.
    It's so nice to see everyone have a bit of downtime in Ent.

@Nikkei_Simmer That's a good match of Teresa. Yeah, I like the Sims3 version better, even though I have to admit that TS4 gives the area around the eyes a bit of character.

@Brandontaylor Nice to see you again :smile:
    Edit: Oh, just noticed your update. Twice :lol: . Anyway, great to see the Langeraks again.

Daniel playing with his teddy at the fire (don't try that at home, kids :lol: )
    HFUgyzI.jpg
    Bradley getting his third call for a date that night. He looks appropriately thrilled.
    tvALTsL.jpg
    Daniel and his brother Toby playing in the pen.
    TXYiI4K.jpg
    17ml2e8.jpg
    Tom is definitely the more enthusiastic father in this relationship.
    FXiwoQg.jpg
    He usually already feeds the kids before they notice they are hungry.
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • Options
    @Turjan - I've got her saved in Sims 4 CAS Demo and IF I get Sims 4... I'll pull her from there and put her in my Tray in Sims 4 base game.

I do prefer the Sims 3 Teresa too.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey friends. :) Been a little busy here in my neck of the woods - and having internet issues - so I've mostly been writing in my free time. (And reading the thread of course. :blush: ) I'll have a story update posted soon! :smiley:

I've enjoyed reading all your posts and given out Awesomes! :star: This thread is so much fun and sometimes the highlight of my day to read it. :blush:

Gonna answer a few tags here:

@bekkasan
    hehe, funny pictures. Shane looks like he smelled something unpleasant!
    ^That's what I initially thought, but nothing was smelly and no smelly sims. I think it's from his grumpy trait. :p
    I like the new hair, but liked her older one just fine too.
    ^Yeah, the hairstyle I just found seems to age her a bit. I thought it would make her look more like a schoolteacher. :) Or have the pigtail look like her signature look, but have it look more mature. (If that makes sense. :p ) It's just fun to try out new looks. :)
    Thanks for the comments. <3
    Wow...tulips never looked so beautiful (in the snow there. <3 ) You know me. ;)

@DivaDoodle Have LOVED your posts and have gotten some good laughs and some awwwww moments. :lol:<3
    I'll have to check out those skins you mentioned. I do enjoy shopping around for cc skins. :mrgreen:
    TY and thanks to you telling me, I read some wowie hilarious sim 2 story that included Oberon and Titania! I can't post a link because it showed parts of the sims that I don't have! :o:# I even erased my history in case if I die in the night my Silver Fox and kids won't think their dear deceased was a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ looking at cartoon you know what's!!! :o:#:D
    LOL! :joy: Oh my gracious!
    Yeah there are a couple of sims stories I've come across that were VERY erotic :flushed: and it's crazy the kind of poses people create out there... ANYWAY! :lol:
    Elliott is so handsome! He reminds me of Fabio!
    ^That's what I said when I first saw his portrait on the game too! :lol: (I think the creator meant to do that. :smirk: )
    Elliott.png
    Long hair for male sims is definitely hard to find... :( I was trying to find the site where I got Elliott's hair, but I can't. It was a site that was linked to me and I WISH I had bookmarked it. If I find it again I'll be sure to let you know. <3

@Nikkei_Simmer
    "Good God, Honey, Do you and Torao ever Clean the Toilet?"
    ^I almost spit out my drink reading that! :joy:
    *Gasp* :open_mouth: I'm a little surprised to see you play Sims 4...even the demo! ;):p You made a pretty gal there.

@thuggishsplicer I love that picture of Russell hugging Liliana. <3
    Oh my such drama between Styles, Molly, Geoffrey and Kyle! :lol:
    Congrats on Melissa and Thiago expecting. :)
    Glad you like Penny's new hair. :grin:

@venusdemilosims Enjoyed your Gumshoe video! :grin: Are you going to do sim story videos now more than writing?
    Penny looks like a librarian in her new hairstyle.
    ^She kinda does! :lol: I was going for more the schoolteacher look. Guess it's kind of the same. :p

@Silverofdreams30 Always enjoy your posts girl. :kissing_heart:

@Turjan
    Regarding Shark, keep in mind that sims don't do such things as in your story, so that's just in your head.
    ^Yeah...guess I forget that sometimes. ;) Glad he got some good traits in your game.
    Hmm, Penny looks a bit older with that hair. Not the worst thing, I guess, given her boyfriend :wink: .
    ^Lol! Guess not. :lol: I was trying to give her that schoolteacher look again, or like the pigtails she used to have, but more mature looking. It's fun to play with different hairstyles. :)

@GraceyManor THIS picture! <3<3
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    'nuff said! :mrgreen:
    Willow's hairstyle doesn't seem to like her clothes in those pictures. :lol:

@Tamijo Enjoyed your newest post. :)
    I always kill the “bubbles” as soon as I load up, prefer to “see” the “body” expressions without “thoughts” that only fit 50% of the time.
    ^I always kill them for my story pictures, but I hadn't done that yet when I was going in game to try out new hairstyles and stuff. It make me laugh all the same. :lol:

@Brandontaylor Ooooh, Bursitis in your knee? That stinks! :confounded: Hubby got it on his elbow once and that was interesting... I can't remember if I've gotten one on my elbow too, but I think I did. They are annoying! :grimace:
    I'm glad it's better and you can get around. 👍
    I knew you weren't dead. :lol: I figured you got real busy with work. ;) Life happens. Now if you disappeared for a month or two, or three, I might start to wonder and reach out to you in a PM. <3;)
    Yep, I know how it is. Especially after work, when I just want something quick to eat.
    ^Yep yep. :p

Gonna run again. Daughter went through a growth spurt and now she needs a new swimsuit to go swimming with her cousin tomorrow. *sigh* They grow up so fast. It's true everyone...don't brush it off thinking "yeah right" when everyone says it to you like I did! :lol: Enjoy every moment with your kiddos (and future kiddos) before they leave the nest. <3

Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited March 2021
    It's the weekend, I took today off and played sims, and here is
    another update.

serena

PAe0HVL.jpg

Bridgeport is always a busy city,
    does not matter if it's day or night.

qMqebKD.jpg

I used the Wayback machine and downloaded a new home from Lanas Tumblr
    for my sims.

BudTiWd.jpg

4wwuSww.jpg

xb3MNWC.jpg

roamed around the city

5DFZY1y.jpg

KlVBUm2.jpg

While my sims were busy with stuff.

or5TsG0.jpg

Gave Vlad a needed makeover.

R5qnsBj.jpg

Baxter

• Options
    edited March 2021
    @Silverofdreams30 Your makeover of Vlad. :love: Wowza!

I meant to share this earlier. :p Stardew Valley Board game! :open_mouth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQb3eGVCsDo
    (Apparently it sold out within hours of the preview video! :p )

Anyway, sim on my friends. :blush:
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Hello everyone! After a bit of break from the game due to other games, I'm easing myself back into The Sims 3 thanks to Quailhogs new world called Tribus. It's another dark world with weird characters that my Sims have begun exploring. Here are a few early morning pictures of the world.

VeTvIrl.jpg

kfffpl0.jpg

DLlDfR7.jpg
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

130 The Watcher Watches: Victor & Oakley <3

Jewel snuggles into Chadwick's soft garments. He is soft and warm and kind, just what little babies love!
    XXKVfxP.jpg

"Watcha, Chady Fun!" says Jewel, reminding me of his other Very important quality!
    jzVhHTu.jpg
    WwCw4pD.jpg
    oHoDPDR.jpg
    Chad decides it's time for babies to go to sleep and puts her down next to her baby mat. He tucks her in, and goes off to play his video games, he had saved his game at a really exciting part!

"mMm This is a really good picnic, hon" says Victor
    "I really liked the watermelon! But I only took a bite, I want to make sure we have a boy!'' says Oakley
    "I'm so glad the park is just outside our back yard!" says Oakley
    ZUik7RZ.jpg

"We should head back in a bit'' says Victor, ''I want Chad to have free time to mingle with the other teens." But Oakley knows that Victor just wants to make sure their baby Jewel is ok. They trust Chad, he's a good babysitter, but she knows Victor! Chad might not have tucked Jewel in, just that certain way that Victor likes. lol

~~~~~*

"I am super at pranks! Oh, that's right, didn't you mention that Laz doesn't know how to prank?" says Branch
    7egJBGG.jpg

"You and I like flowers, I remember that's why you first wanted to move in here with me." says Branch
    P9pzu2h.jpg

"Hmm What the heck is he going on about now?" thinks Laz "He better not try to watch us in our bedroom again."
    6DmhTlJ.jpg

Branch watches them kiss. "Oh! It's even better close up!" he thinks, and moves a step closer. :open_mouth:
    ja5uDcD.jpg
    joNO7p3.jpg

When they break apart from their kiss, Branch pretends he was looking at the floor the entire time.
    FHo3uCH.jpg

"Let's go upstairs honey." whispers Laz, and he darts a warning look at Branch.
    But Branch won't let Ethereal go just yet, he looks mischievously in her eyes, and Ethereal is curious what he's got on his mind.
    ww7Jplt.jpg

"You know I love having you stay here Ethereal, we have so much in common."
    izfHF6D.jpg

Branch lowers his voice, and moves in a bit closer,
    "And well, Laz isn't always around, you know, like I am. I really miss our closeness, all the time we spent together, and our passion
    koOoOWY.jpg

for gardening and flowers I mean!" Branch checks himself. 'Good recovery! Darn I almost gave it away!' He thinks.
    fSr2P6f.jpg

Ethereal shakes her head. 'Did he just infer ...? No! couldn't have been!' she thinks
    "uh right. Night Branch" and she heads to Laz.

This time Branch sleeps under the covers with Daveed, and doesn't go to watch Laz and Ethereal. He wants to keep them off guard, like it had been all accidental.
    fgMqvXz.jpg

"Everything ok hon? What did that nutjob want?" asks Laz
    "I don't actually know, I think he wants me to garden with him again, he's kind of confusing to listen to." says Ethereal.
    WdHN54A.jpg

~~~~~*

Earl comes to steal something! But Victor is already awake and waiting for him! He pounces!
    6psykvl.jpg

The cop checks out the whole house.
    8F929Kk.jpg

Victor is staring holes in Earl's head until she comes back! Making sure Earl stays put!
    VP1mr33.jpg

"Oh Donatella! I thought that was you!" says Victor, pleased.
    i7iOicZ.jpg
    Hs5evkM.jpg
    RCv6Wgn.jpg

"Heya Victor! You'll get 500 simoleans for stopping Earl in his tracks! Nicely done my friend!" She says
    "Good seeing you Donatella, thanks for getting him out of here!!" Victor appreciates cops who actually do their jobs! And Donatella is one of the best!
    nUzvKNY.jpg
    HB6501F.jpg
    Victor makes sure that Jewel and Oakley weren't disturbed by the alarm and intruder, and gets back to sleep.

~~~~~*

"For you, Adan" says Teddy. I notice they usually choose the purple flowers for each other.
    FmyZa2T.jpg

They are so in love, even though their personalities are quite different.
    hMWPTnD.jpg

Adan is younger, and is easily entertained and finds the fun in everything in life!
    oUHYapd.jpg

And Teddy is older, much more serious about everything. And is prone to worry.
    GC6J5eN.jpg

They make a good match and are good for each other.
    ItIYfrw.jpg

I am so happy to see Adan finally cook something! You mean you know how, Adan?
    "Of course Watcher! I just like to wait and see if Teddy will cook something before my hunger gets the best of me" he laughs.
    Yu6WccX.jpg
    aR4Qnf4.jpg
    jICcetK.jpg
    7GVX7iT.jpg

"What do you think hon?" Adan asks "I can make steak next time if you want."
    YZC0Aln.jpg
    XArptlg.jpg

"Adan, I've been thinking, if we were to have a school age child it might be better, since this house isn't really equipted for a little baby." Teddy ventures.
    dBOG5nI.jpg

Adan's thinking ''Poor Teddy worries about the perfect house too much! But he 's right, this really is more of a bachelor pad, than a family home."
    ''Plus the lighting sux."''
    Adan then shows me he can clean up after themselves! lol
    t0T5V2x.jpg
    gPKQnxU.jpg
    EtjYjeX.jpg
    sdXM59o.jpg

Wow! Somebody got promoted! Lookin Good, guys!
    9A7JvRi.jpg
    vImI5H8.jpg

"You look hot in your new uniform Teddy!"
    LgJdcdd.jpg

"No You look hot!"

"yeah?"

"yeah!"
    t4LpD1r.jpg
    jU91zc7.jpg

After they love, Adan tells me "Watcher, please rethink the house. I don't like for my Teddy to worry."
    qYjiF7a.jpg

I guess things are progressing, so I better do it! :)

With their home feeling a bit more to their liking, the guys can relax.

TP0Bfcf.jpg?1

mNbi0DD.jpg

UJBsc2F.jpg?1

5vWYHLa.jpg

💖

• Options
    edited March 2021
    On to Chapter 13 we go! :smiley: And it's gonna be a good one. :mrgreen:

The "scaring" in this scene was not planned, it was something that the game threw out at me again so I decided to incorporate it into the story. ;) (Cause I'm not controlling Donna - I'm juggling too many sims already. :p )

Enjoy my friends. <3

Pelican Town to Sims Town
    Chapter 13

Two weeks passed. It had now been a month and a week since the twelve Pelican Town residents landed in the magical town of Appaloosa to fulfill some mysterious quest. While their time here had, for the most part, been lovely, each of them were beginning to feel homesick and couldn’t help wondering why they were still here when they all felt like they had accomplished so much already. Most of them had certainly found more happiness here than they ever did back home. The unknown was really beginning to weigh on them.

Nevertheless they continued to press forward, driven by their survival instincts and determination to be reunited with their loved ones.

Abigail was especially working hard to find answers from the Wizard, not so much on behalf of everyone else, but for herself. She still hadn’t revealed her magical powers to Sebastian, as much as her conscience kept nagging at her to. It was because she had hoped to communicate with the Wizard and gain more insight about her magic - maybe even ask him if it would be wise to divulge her secret - before she did.

Every evening she snuck out of the house and returned to the deepest basement of the graveyard catacombs, her place of solace and magical retreat. She studied many of the spellbooks and potion making texts into the wee hours of the night, gaining as much knowledge as she could to perform every option available to her to make contact with the Wizard. The options were slim.

During the day she would research on the World Wide Web and then forage around the countryside, collecting all the necessary ingredients for the spells and potions needed. Sebastian and Sam found it odd that she desired to be alone rather than hang out with them, but they shrugged it off to the fact that everyone was feeling a little down and differently than usual lately. Sebastian, particularly, wanted to respect Abigail’s wishes and give her all the time she needed to work through whatever inner battles she was fighting. He wished Sam and his sister were just as considerate to him in that regard, but it was nice to know they cared.

One evening, Abigail took great care brewing up a potion that would supposedly create a stronger communication portal to the outside world simply by throwing it at the ground and reciting another incantation while the smoke trailed up into the sky. She’d grown quite hopeful that it would work and was enjoying the heck out of making her very first potion.

51007255046_17d7195106_c.jpg

51007255011_a6a4d794e4_c.jpg

51007360652_ca2b6527d5_c.jpg

“Let’s double check here,” she uttered as she carefully studied the recipe again, making sure she had followed the steps exactly, before throwing in the final ingredient.

51007360632_42fb13857e_c.jpg

Then she wafted the steam toward her nose. “Smells right.”

51006548298_1c6b01a87a_c.jpg

The solution was ready to be bottled and as she did so she shook with excitement.

51006548268_b5013c9610_c.jpg

She even brewed up a few other potions afterward, some that would strengthen her stamina to perform spells better and even some of the silly ones like a love potion or one that would turn someone into a toad. Not that she would ever need those things, but one never knows; especially in a magical world such as this. There were some pretty amazing medicinal potion recipes she found in a book titled “Medicines of Magic” that she wished more than anything to present to Harvey, but maybe at another time.

With eagerness and excitement in her step, she raced out of the catacombs until there was nothing between her and the starry night sky. The sparkle in her eyes reflected in them. Readying herself and drawing in a breath, she slammed the newly concocted potion onto the ground and quickly began reciting the spell as the pink smoke gradually rose up into the air. And with the same longing and desire from before, she called out to the Wizard Rasmodius.

Once again there was no answer.

Anger consumed the young woman this time rather than hurt. “These spells have GOT to be working!” she cried. “I did everything right! Is he hearing me, but choosing not to reply to me for some stupid reason? If that’s the case then it’s ON! I will not stop bugging him until he does!”

A couple of nights later she was getting ready to create another attempt potion when someone snuck up behind her and screeched, scaring the living daylights out of her. It was Donna.

51007254941_c6ffabb65e_c.jpg

“DONNA! Holy sh**!” she cried while panting, holding her hand to her heart. “Geez are you trying to kill me!?”
    There was a brief pause, before the ghost replied, “I’d rather like that actually, then I wouldn’t be so alone in this world.” She smirked.

51007254901_d7de9b0246_c.jpg

Abigail sharply turned towards her. “That’s not funny! You forget I’m not from this world! I don’t want to die here! That would be 🐸🐸🐸🐸!”
    “I’m sorry…,” Donna frowned, feeling a twinge of hurt by that last comment. “I was just trying to have a little fun with my friend...”
    “Well, scaring someone who’s all alone in a basement underneath a bunch of graves is not fun! Nevermind the fact that I’m doing all this in secret because the others don’t know I possess magical powers! I thought you were one of them!”

51007360497_118d17110b_c.jpg

“Oh. Right. I didn’t think about that...” She lowered her head. “I’m just so bored anymore these days Abby. There’s nothing to do and I can’t watch over my family’s posterity like I used to…"
    Abigail pressed her lips together and naturally forgave her. Then she placed a caring hand on her invisible shoulder. “I’m sorry Donna. It seems I didn’t think about that either...”
    The girl gave her a faint smile, accepting her apology. “I miss them. Why did I have to be stuck in this bubble with you guys?” she pouted. “No offense.”
    “None taken,” she said with a sigh. “I dunno. That’s a really good question.”
    “I just wish you could use your magic and send me out of here to the place where your Wizard sent all the townsfolk!”
    “Hmm,” Abigail mumbled, gripping her chin in thought. “Maybe I can…”
    “Seriously!?”

51007254871_3c3ffffc62_c.jpg

“I’ll have to go back and find it, but there was this one spell I read about…,” she trailed off as she began rummaging through the pile of books and flipping pages left and right. Donna watched in nervous anticipation.

“Aha! Here it is!” Abigail declared, quickly committing the spell to memory. Thankfully it was a short one. “This may just work. You wanna give it a try?”
    “Oh, uh…I dunno,” Donna hesitated, growing more nervous. “I was just making a wish, I didn’t think you could actually do it.”
    Abigail shot her a look. “Hey now…”
    “You know I didn’t mean it like that.”
    “I know, I’m just kidding,” she winked, then pulled out her wand. “I’m ready when you are.”
    “Hold on! What if the spell fails and I disappear into oblivion or something?”
    “That won’t happen…”
    “How do you know?”
    “Because I know things, alright. Trust me.”
    “Oh, okay.”

51006548158_bb9df6e9ca_c.jpg

Abigail waved her wand all around Donna as she began whispering the spell.

“W-Wait!” the girl stammered as she witnessed the waves of light glowing brighter, holding her hands up. “I take back what I said...I’m fine staying here. Really. Besides we didn’t even say goodbye...”

51006548123_1793f11959_c.jpg

But it was too late. The prism lights from the spell engulfed her.

51007254821_483e43e00a_c.jpg

When the lights disappeared, Donna was still present.

Abigail cursed under her breath. She was happy to still have Donna around, of course, but once again this meant another unsuccessful casting of a spell.

“Whew,” Donna blew out, “that scared me for a bit. Not that I didn’t trust you, I just don’t completely trust magic--”
    “Don’t worry about it Donna,” Abigail waved off. “I wouldn’t trust a spell coming from me either.” Her shoulders slumped along with her head.
    “Hey,” the girl said, stepping forward and placing a comforting hand on Abigail’s shoulder now. “Don’t think like that. You’re a great witch; with a pure heart. You have so much potential and if you don’t believe in yourself you’ll never fully reach it.”

Abigail nodded, knowing she was right. “It appears I still don’t know what I’m doing...I need guidance. And my powers are growing the more I exercise them and I’m having trouble keeping them all contained.”
    “You didn’t reach the Wizard?”
    “No…”
    “That’s funny,” Donna paused, thinking. I could’ve sworn she did!
    “It sure felt like I did, but...I guess he doesn’t want to talk to me.”
    “Maybe there’s a reason for that.”
    “What reason could there be!? I was practically on my knees begging him to help me. How could he ignore that? I mean, he helped me when I started that fire, so why would he not want to help me now?” she asked with her hands spread apart.
    Donna shrugged. “I dunno. Perhaps he’s thinking you must learn it all on your own.”
    “I’m TRYING to! Oh Donna…,” she began to cry into her hand. “I don’t know why I desire his help so badly. Normally I can handle things just fine on my own without anyone's help. I don’t even know him," she paused, "I doubt he really even cares about me. Then again I’ve always felt this strong connection to him, so maybe that means he does care, but then he doesn’t answer me when I call, and I…,” she shook her head, “I’m just so confused.” She continued to sob.
    “Shhh,” Donna soothed, wrapping her cool arms around her friend. “You’ll figure it out Abby. I know you will. You’re strong.”
    “Thanks…”

The truth was, Abigail felt weak, for the first time in her life, and it frightened her. So many things frightened her now underneath her strong, outward persona...and she was tired of it.

She wanted peace. She wanted to feel free. There was nothing in her life that she craved more.

Looks like I’ve gotta figure this all out by myself. And I will.

...to be continued. :)
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-30.jpg
    Kaiden: Where's Willow?
    Zherlap: Do I look like this girl's babysitter? Ugh...She's having dinner with that
    hunter fella.
    Kaiden: What? Why?
    Zherlap: Why you asking me? Ask her that...Now I'm gonna go bury this bone...
    stop hounding me.

Screenshot-35.jpg
    Willow: Sorry, I didn't mean to wake anyone..
    Kaiden: You look...wow..
    Willow: Really? You think so?

Screenshot-36.jpg
    Kaiden: Really, I do...
    Willow: I'm glad someone thinks so...Don't think Hunter thought
    the same.
    Kaiden: Want me to hit him with my lazer, I can, and I really will.
    Willow: No, that's quite alright...I'm sure he meant nothing by it.

Screenshot-37.jpg
    Kaiden: Any decent person would at least acknowledge the effort
    you put in, he should have said something.
    Willow: That's awfully sweet, Kaiden, thank you.I should get ready
    for bed.

Screenshot-38.jpg
    Willow: good night.
    Kaiden: Night Willow...

Screenshot-31.jpg

• Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    edited March 2021
    I spent a whole day trying to make her, and it wouldn't stop "processing" :( !

Now I'm realizing that maybe that was a good thing. It doesn't look like Ariana Grande....

PL869Mm.jpg

URMOCUK.jpg
  • Options
    I HAD to roll out the rest that I've written so far! Enjoy everyone. :mrgreen:

Pelican Town to Sims Town
    Continuation of Chapter 13

One afternoon Alex and Haley were vegging on the couch upstairs at the girl’s house watching TV. The show they were watching was all about fashion and Alex was losing interest very quickly.

51007914391_f48915e2c3_c.jpg

“Hey babe,” he finally asked, “is there something better we can watch?”
    “No,” came the swift reply. “I’m learning some epic fashion tips here. The fashion in this world rocks! Why didn’t I think of this stuff?”
    Alex shook his head as he took a casual look around the room. When his eyes happened upon the bookcase a smile played across his lips. “Okay...guess I’ll just read a book or something.” He was due to read one anyway if he wanted to face off with Maru in a game of soccer. It’d just been a real struggle to make himself do it.
    “Read a book?” Haley questioned with a furrowed brow, watching him get up and head to the bookcase. “Since when?”
    He didn’t immediately respond since he was scanning the titles on the spines to see if anything jumped out at him. “Oh...since Maru said she’d play a game of soccer if I read a book.”

51007914576_74b372128a_c.jpg

That got the blonde’s attention. “Why would she ask you to read a book just to play a game?” She huffed. “So snobby...and so typical of an egghead.”
    “She didn’t ask me to out of snobbery,” he countered, rather impressed that he knew such a word. He chuckled at one of the titles, Why do Vampires Su’ck? and decided that was the winner. He pulled it from the shelf and sat back down next to Haley, continuing what he was saying. “It was more a challenge. She said sports really weren’t her thing and then I said reading isn’t my thing so she challenged me to read a book and if I did she would play soccer again.”
    Haley shook her head. “You really wanna play with her that bad huh?”
    “H’e’l’l yeah I do! I wanna kick her butt!”
    She chuckled, eyes still glued to the screen. “You totally will. Let me know when you guys face off; I wanna watch.”
    Yeeeeah, that ain’t happening, he thought. This was between him and Maru. Besides the last thing he needed was his girlfriend distracting him while trying to beat the smart competition.

51008015982_4f9e17ff33_c.jpg

A few minutes later Maru came upstairs heading for her bedroom.

51007914586_7579e3f9e1_c.jpg

When she found Alex reading instead of watching TV with Haley, a broad smile lit up her face.

51007203893_1ffac67306_c.jpg

She quickly hid it though as she tip-toed into her room.

Guess I’ll be playing a game of soccer in the near future, she thought, smiling again. For once in her life she was actually looking forward to it.

51007203913_2b60b3db4f_c.jpg

Alex couldn’t put the book down. So much so that he finished it in two days. He was so excited to present it to Maru that he jumped out of bed the following morning, got dressed - gelled up his hair and even threw on cologne - so he could catch her upstairs in Harvey’s grand room. They were always compounding or inventing stuff in the mornings. Haley lay dead to the world in his bed. I’ll be back in here before she wakes up, he thought, and quietly exited the room.

Harvey was just on his way out of the room when Alex lifted his fist to knock. They both chuckled at their encounter for a second and then continued on their separate ways.

Walking in the room to find Maru standing over the science station clutching her notepad and intensely studying whatever was on the screen, tickled Alex’s senses a bit.

51008016082_f279746e68_c.jpg

It seemed like the smart girl in town was getting prettier and prettier every time he saw her and he couldn’t figure out why. He quickly shook his head to dispel anymore thoughts on it as he quietly approached her.

Maru jumped in a startle as he dropped the book onto the end table next to the big machine. When she looked at him, he gave her a giant smirk. She smiled.
    “I read a book,” he happily informed.

51008016227_0188fa63ff_c.jpg

“I see that,” she said, placing her notepad down next to it and playfully folding her arms. “How much of it did you read?”
    “All of it.”
    She gave him a disbelieving look. “Why don’t you give me a quick synopsis of it then?”

51008016267_d5836a2289_c.jpg

After Alex gave a rather impressive description of the story - with unexpected excitement in his voice no less - Maru read the back of the book to compare it with his synopsis. They were very similar. She nodded. “Well done. I’m really proud of you,” she smiled with sincerity.
    “Thanks,” he blushed.

51007914556_1033bc513a_c.jpg

“I guess books can be just as exciting as a sport can’t they?” she smirked.
    “Yeah yeah, okay, can we just play soccer already?” He toothy grinned.

51008015932_a482f3ef8c_c.jpg

She laughed. “I guess. A deal’s a deal.”
    “Today?”
    “Uh...it’ll have to be this afternoon. I gotta finish this up.”
    “Well you just tell me what time and I’ll head right on over to your place. I can't wait!”
    “Okay.” She hoped she wasn’t blushing.
    “You’re going down Scientist's daughter…”

Maru stepped forward until her eyes were mere inches from his. “Bring it.”

51007914671_0069646aea_c.jpg

Meanwhile, Haley turned over in the bed and when she reached for Alex, he wasn’t there. Her head popped up as she looked around the room. “Alex?” The shower wasn’t running. “Hmm.” She threw on some clothes, combed her hair with her fingers, and went to look for him, figuring he stepped out to exercise.

Nope. He wasn’t eating breakfast either. She glanced outside, but he was nowhere to be seen. The two guys in the main living area, Sebastian and Shane, didn’t know where he was. So she decided to check in the bedrooms to see if he was hanging out with one of the other guys. Not like he has any reason to go to my house - or anywhere - without me.

The first bedroom she hit up was Sam and Sebastian’s. She could hear Sam playing the guitar and singing through the door so she knocked firmly.

“Come in.”

Haley poked her head through the doorway to scan the room for Alex and when her eyes took hold upon Sam they widened. He was rocking out on his guitar without a shirt on and her eyes must’ve been deceiving her because the gimpy young man actually had some muscle tone around those pecs, and some on his arms. There was even a hint of a six pack. Oh my… she gaped. The woman was utterly flabbergasted. It was like Sam turned into a whole different man.

51007914326_83210843bc_c.jpg

“Hey Haley,” Sam greeted, still playing.
    “Hey...uh...do you know where Alex is?”
    He gave her a questionable look. “Why would I know where he is?”
    “I dunno,” she shrugged. “I seemed to have lost him so I was just checking in all areas of the house.”
    “Cool,” was all he said as he continued playing.

Haley watched him a bit more, fully stepping into the room now. “What are you playing?” she curiously asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.
    “A song I just wrote.”
    “Yeah right…”

51007914686_ee445dc325_c.jpg

Sam rolled his eyes. “Okay, Sebastian wrote the music, but I wrote the lyrics for it.”
    She nodded, not expecting that confession. “The words I heard were...interesting. Almost like you were talking about yourself.”
    The man’s eyebrows shot up as he met her gaze. “Impressive. I was talking about me, and my feelings lately.”
    She cracked a smug smile at guessing correctly. “What is it you ‘can’t turn away’ from?” she asked, quoting the lyrics.*
    He sighed. “My dreams. I let the hard times in life get the best of me too much, so I end up just giving up…

51008015847_aec9c88e42_c.jpg

...But I don’t want to give up anymore. That’s lazy and it’s been getting me nowhere. Nothing comes easy in this world, I’m learning. I gotta work hard if I want to make my dreams a reality; to have what I always wanted.”
    Haley was honestly impressed by his response and strangely felt like she could understand. “So, what are your dreams?”
    “You don’t know? I wanna be a Rockstar! Have my own band, hopefully with Sebastian and Abigail in it. I wanna tour the whole of Stardew Valley and play for the masses,” he gestured. “I want my music to be the kind that everyone loves to listen to, because it’s got a hot beat and rad lyrics.” He grinned.
    Haley found herself grinning in return. “Well...it sounds pretty good so...I think you’re well on your way there.”

51007914706_47cd3695a8_c.jpg

Sam’s fingers fell from the strings as he stared at her for a moment in disbelief. “You really mean that?” he asked with a growing smile.

51008016317_fec2ef3185_c.jpg

“Uhh...yeah.”
    “Sorry it’s just...I don’t think I’ve ever heard you compliment anyone on anything; that isn’t fashion related,” he added with a chuckle.
    Haley shook her head with an eye roll. “Okay, that’s mostly true. But I actually meant that one this time…”
    He smiled, his heart touched. “Thanks.”
    She nodded. “Now play it again. I wanna hear it from the beginning,” she asked with a flirtatious look in her eye.

51008015832_f82562db9b_c.jpg

That was enough to get the young man to do whatever she wished. “With pleasure!” Holy flip she likes my music! Yessss! This had officially become the highlight of his day. Of his life!

Haley tapped her foot all throughout his playing and singing while secretly loving the show he was putting on. No doubt the guy could really shred on the guitar and she had no idea.

51007203628_f70ae247c4_c.jpg

51008015872_ed5682de48_c.jpg

She’d always considered him to be the other attractive guy in town - next to Alex - and now, in this moment, he was really looking attractive.

51007914751_febe33fd1b_c.jpg

51007203603_fe8a7ae61e_c.jpg

Seriously, what happened to him? Did he finally grow up or something because oh my he’s so--

“There you are!” she heard Alex say as he opened the bedroom door. Sam instantly stopped playing.

51007203578_00a8e1863a_c.jpg

“There YOU are,” Haley threw back at him. “Where were you?”
    “I was,” he stopped, scratching at his temple, “uh, upstairs, talking to Harvey. I had to ask him something medical related.”

51008015767_a18c68b510_c.jpg

She gave him a scrutinizing look for a second before accepting his answer. He was acting weird. “Okaaay. You didn’t hurt yourself during a workout did you?”
    “No,” he assured with a light kiss on her forehead. “Speaking of, would you like to go for a swim at the gym? I haven’t started my morning workout.”
    “Sure!” Then she looked back at Sam and gave a little wave. “Enjoyed your song Sam. See ya later.”
    “See ya,” Sam returned, his face falling.

Before Alex shut the door he said, “Get a shirt on Sam. You look ridiculous playing guitar without one.”
    “Oh so it’s okay for YOU to be shirtless around here, but not the rest of us!?” he shot back.

51008015762_0563671012_c.jpg

Alex simply rolled his eyes with a head shake and firmly shut the door.
    Jackwad! Then he sighed. A jackwad who has the most beautiful girlfriend on the planet…

51007203513_877444c9d6_c.jpg

Once again life didn’t feel fair, but he quickly reminded himself not to let that bring him down. He didn’t have time for that anymore.

:mrgreen:

*The song referenced in this part of the Chapter was "Can't Turn Away" by Plain White T's. :)
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @DivaDoodle thank you. I've just put all the recorded video together. I have over 3 hours worth to cut down. I think that shouldn't be difficult as there were lots of stops and starts and recording long bits where nothing was happening. I want it full of action and I think there's enough in it to achieve that now.

@Turjan thank you. When I have them at home I put them on Maxium Free Will so they keep themselves happy and busy and occasionally do unexpected things that I might catch for my video. When I have them on vacation I tend to turn free will off so they don't rush off while I'm trying to set up a situation in a specific location.

I am finally ready to start narrating and editing the video. I have managed to achieve everything I wanted them to do, often it took a lot of trial and error but finally I have it. It'll take me a few days to get the video ready to load to YouTube.

Dave-Frank-Felicia001.jpg

Happy Simming
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Comments: Page Pg. 4145

@Silverofdreams30
    Wow some really huge snowflakes.
    Sassie is very cute.

@emorrill:
    Darn that pages are closing down, haven’t got the time/energy to go CC hunting atm.
    Like the hairstyle – she looks very innocent and sweet with that one. Fits what I think is your idea with the character. Nice shot of Mr. “Who is he now”

@Marinuttonen:
    Like the dress of Rachel. Not too crazy about witches but never the less.

@bekkasan:
    Lovely Christmastime pictures from the festival lot

@DivaDoodle - Victor & Oakley
    Great to see the aspiring Astronauts has good times together.
    Also flies need food B)

Branch comes in their room to look at their woohoo and reminisce about Ethereal
    :s that is kind creepy really

Lovely with the fire truck in the garden
    Like that trolley where she can walk with the toddler, any idea there you got that from?
    Ohh also that mini train “town” a beautiful feature (darn so much good stuff I still haven’t got)

@Satanu_Reeves
    Nice update, cool with those colorful chairs at the Bowl like the clean look of them.

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Not many sims overdue the house keeping if not forced to.
    Interesting Pig stuff, that may fit my story well, thanks

@thuggishsplicer
    all their dog passed away
    Oh no, hope it was not all within a short time span.

TiSOISF.jpg
    wqFUi1x.jpg
    SmofK9b.jpg
    Post edited by Tamijo on
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    Comments: Page Pg. 4146

This song is called State Hospital – besides that not really fitting my story – but as I like this Frightened Rabbit album (Pedestrian Verse 2013) why not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJb4uNi1VwU

@Turjan
    it was very considerate of Sofia and Sinbad to die just in time
    Such a strange mix of tragic death and young love in this update.
    Yes, I also do some remodelling, if I use a house, I did not make myself. Not often as complex as the one you show though, more like just adding a few minor CC to make it right. Like my Nara family getting some Japanese related stuff, and often like a little more trees and bushes.
    :o Bonehilda – did know the name from twisting mods – but that was not what I expected.
    In general, like those Adult / Toddler animations – so cute

@DivaDoodle
    Like the Library scene, sometimes sad that you keep the walls down, not to see how it looks with walls up, but ya it is a lot more work to get good shots with them up.
    Nice that Cabana will make dinner for the Parents and Daughter to reunite.

Uh-Oh That last throw wasn't so gentle!
    He He what a facial expression

Great pic with Cherie and Alfie in each other’s arms.

"That's cool, I like myself" Daveed says
    Way to go bro (thumbs up smiley)
    Branch for Christ sake, at least find a nicer outfit. You act a bit weird already, do not need to stand out that much.
    Ohh Branch getting more and more creepy. Good that we know The Watcher won’t let this evolve into something very ugly.

I hope the alarm doesn't disturb the babies or Oakley!" he thinks.
    That man is a super human – always so nice and thoughtful.
    Gators Mom – Too Sexy. Alfie was lucky he was not abused in that situation ;)

@GraceyManor
    Might be a good idea to cover that “thing” with some leaves or something.
    Ohh they go to future, interesting.

@Nikkei_Simmer
    As usual HQ update
    Those elevators – sigh (think EA have overdone it a bit, they fall quite often don’t they.)

@Silverofdreams30:
    LOL that 2nd picture - what a look he has, must be fascinating morning TV. Guess I have never experienced that in RL :p

A closer look at “Ent” hospital with a full moon behind the trees

UcnPmkT.jpg

Misty Morning - Vaughan’s new annex - No photoshopping

UTGETmJ.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top