Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• VaChuVaChu Posts: 37 Member
    > @DivaDoodle I think i'll just let the way it is, i don't really want to separate the two family, and it's kind of interesting to see how the father change attitude after his daughter's wedding, just like in real life, will see what will he do in the future. ;)

The husband is super good at gardening, he can help the family to grow perfect quality crops and the father is good at cooking, so i think they could make a really good partnership.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Achoo wow it's me again, so under a spoiler I took a bunch of boring pics of Valentyna again because in the words of WWF's Mark Henry, "THAT'S WHAT I DO."

Enjoy. Or don't. I'm not your mother.
    8Lnvv9O.png

0JtLYkB.png

03itofP.png

wic7rVY.png

ucrZoIH.png

laHm0mb.png

DmP7jrZ.png

ud5f9eP.png

qx3kelM.png

3UPoC9G.png

Cool. See you guys next century! :kissing_heart:
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @DivaDoodle

How nice to see Dante again, he is so handsome.
    Those firemen are so busy haha.
    Aww so nice victor got to teach his son, Jett is a cutie.
    Branch is such a weirdo ugh, aww Laz and his girl are so cute.
    Serena update

My save bugged out so had to go back to an earlier save,
    lucky I always save a lot.

oOEF8nR.jpg

Lovely sky

PGqOt0l.jpg

YMe91Kz.jpg

BQvXjyn.jpg

Noah had to do his homework,
    but he was really tired so he finished the morning after.

OARTSqt.jpg

Leonore had fun with Baxter, yes Baxter loves the kids.

XWVSakT.jpg

Serena did her painter job.

• DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you for your sweet comments! Yes it was great to see Dante again! I'm glad his house was saved from fire (since it's my favorite house!) :) I thought Victor was going to stay and chat with him, but he had other ideas.

Yes the firemen are almost too busy! I wonder if that is the reason Victor wanted a different job?

TY I think Jet is cute too :) Yes Victor just jumped at the opportunity to teach Jet as soon as Oakley left to dance lol he just loves family stuff!

Branch is so icky! lol

@Emily4331 Valentyna and her poses and omg her FACE are so beautiful!

@VaChu I think that's a great idea! it can make for some funny shenanigans in your game! I hope you keep posting to let us know what's going on! And when you are able to post some pics for us! I want to see!!! :)

@Brandontaylor yeah but ya gotta eat! so work just IS! looking forward to when you can post updates, no hurry, most important is you get to squeeze in play time! :)

@Satanu_Reeves looking forward to seeing the next stage of Callum's life! :)

@Turjan oh no! I hate when computers just do that! :o

I like Michael Knack's unique hair! that is a good style to show it off!

Good that Lana got to level 8! LOL I do let them work out!!! they just can't train someone with all that yelling in front of me! :D:D

Dang University sky is amazing! I want to live there and swim in that water! ahhhhhh bliss! how did they make water look so real?!

Your guys definitely have the baby hunger gene! In my game its more random which partner craves more babies! but poor things I make them wait until both partners have the wish (ol meany Watcher!)

YAY Michael and his babyhunger came through! Congrats on baby Miguel! :):smiley:

@Marinuttonen lovely Unicorn! I love how the mane just glows in the light!

@Nikkei_Simmer great update! gosh I get parched looking at all that sand! Is there water there?

• DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@Silverofdreams30 👀I have never seen a sky so beautiful as that pic of dawn!😃

Oh poor Noah and hideous homework!

aw fluffy Baxter loves the kids and they love to play with him!

That is the cutest shirt lovely Serena is wearing!

I love this update! <3
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited March 2021
    DivaDoodle wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer great update! gosh I get parched looking at all that sand! Is there water there?

@DivaDoodle - Don't know if there's any potable water, but I've seen fishing spots...and what appears to be a little oasis. :D

That's the problem with being a fanfiction writer (I used to write text stories (no pictures)) I always have NEW plot bunnies popping up and going. "HEY...YOU...I have an idea...WRITE ME!!!" I have to beat the plot bunnies that I have into continuing the stories that I have on the go already.

I have a "text-based" story on the go in ffnet and it's still stalled at the moment.
    Middle of June and it was hot; yet the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Naval Review Board had required blues. Meg looked over at her husband of twenty one years as he commented. "We've been through a lot, haven't we?" Luckily she had a spare summer whites uniform in her office. She also kept one of her husband's service whites uniforms in there as well.

"Yeah, we have..." Meg said quietly as she glanced at her beloved. He had streaks of white in his sixty year old hair. "Maybe we should change over into our service whites because these 🐸🐸🐸🐸 blues are way too hot for this weather." Animal nodded. As they quickly changed over Meg got a call on her phone. "Crap." She swore as she picked up. "Vice-Admiral Austin-Nakamura!" She paused, her eyes widened, "Are you kidding, sir? 🐸🐸🐸🐸 operatives detonated a bomb. Where. Islamabad? A vacuum bomb like our MOABs? Oh, my God. 15,000 casualties? Yes, sir, we'll be there." She hung up the phone turned to Animal as they finished changing and informed him, her voice tense."They want us both back at the Pentagon. The vacuum bomb; a fuel-air mixture bomb could be just about as powerful as detonating a tactical nuclear device. They're gaining in technology and dangerousness."

🐸🐸🐸🐸 had taken to politics in several different countries, Arabic speaking countries such as Turkey, Syria, Yemen, UAE, Libya, Morocco and Kuwait had managed to gain political control only now 🐸🐸🐸🐸 was no longer calling themselves 🐸🐸🐸🐸. They were calling themselves the Arab Reunification Party - ARP. Their goal was to reunite the Arab world under the fundamentalist tenets of the Quran but in order to make their policies appealing they were moderating their message and that was dangerous because if they were more appealing to the masses, more Arab countries would fall under their sway and more would be swayed to radicalism and thus would start a full-scale war with the West once they got a hold of military weapons like fighter jets, naval ships and tanks. It would play into their dreams of glorious jihad.

Plus the fact that if they had the backing of Iran and Iraq they would end up on the road to weapons of mass destruction. Lord help the rest of the world if they got their hands on missile technology and the key to nuclear weapons technology. A key player in this would be Pakistan who had already achieved nuclear weapons as they were sitting right next door to the India who also had nuclear weapons and they were Muslim. In fact. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 had been eliminated in Pakistan so Pakistan was not in good odor with the United States. They were on a good behavior watch-list and were kept on a short leash before even thinking of supplying them with Western weapons.

Animal noted that his uniform was crisply maintained, by his wife and the Medal of Honor ribbon was always a nice crisp sky blue with five white stars and it hung with his wife's spare uniforms in her office clothes closet. The ribbons on some of his other uniforms were kind of a faded sky blue and he was certain that certain runs of that ribbon fabric were varied in color. Meg however managed to track down stores and get a few of the vivid sky blue ribbons for his dress uniforms and for the uniforms that she designated for use when he had to go to the Pentagon or during public appearances. Thanks to his wife's resourcefulness, Animal always looked presentable, considering his and her busy schedule. The fact that his beloved Meg took time out of her busy schedule to make sure he was kept in good uniforms made him love her more than he could already.

Have to come up with more for it, but plot bunny is off scampering in the grass and not cooperating. Maybe I should shoot it.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    Chapter 5 – The Reppe Family and Inge Reppes Birthday

50938395283_5554de74c7_z.jpg
    Picture: Map of Lower Sunset Valley. The Reppe family's home is in the upper right corner.

Reppe Family Tree: https://theplumtreeapp.com/public/600f358817be72000860565d

In this chapter I will be introducing the family of Inge Reppe, the girl that showed interest in Oliver Freddy, Ranveig Motorsen's oldest son. Unlike the other sims/families presented, The Reppe family is a family of game generated sims. So lets check them out, and see what they are up to on a normal monday evening. As usual I will try to direct them as little as possible to see what they do. Any 'orders' I give them will be to fulfill wishes they already have.

Monday 12th july 2021
    (Yeah, chronologically this is the same Monday Deng was released from hospital in chapter 4.1. My story will "never" finish...)

50923358071_7e5f735a6d_b.jpg
    The Reppe sisters, Inge and Kristina doing their homework for summer school.
    Such brilliant kids, going to summer school! Actually, when I played it, this is one "detail" that I forgot... their summer holiday...

50923358026_7691157060_b.jpg

Dad, Jarle Reppe, in the kitchen making tofu hot dogs.

50923357996_f242b427f3_b.jpg

And mom, Iselin Reppe, going for a drink.
    50923357956_ffd9e87a9e_b.jpg

As Jarle Reppe was unemployed and wanted a job in the journalism career I sent him off to get one the next morning.

50923357901_0f49e9226b_b.jpg

Inge Reppe leaving for school, not very pleased about the now rotten left over tofu hot dogs on the kitchen counter.

50923357856_72351a392e_b.jpg

Jarle Reppe wanted to do some garden work, but his garden was void of plants nor did he have anything in his inventory. So he had to go to the store to where he bought a couple of tomatoes and salads. And there is our friend Ranveig Motorsen, also going shopping, and possibly going for a swim later.

50923482637_36b55b3cb8_b.jpg

"I think I'll plant these by the garage wall..."

After Inge had returned home from school and finished her homework, they apparently went for some kind of joke battle of who could tell the lamest joke...

50923504677_abdcd51777_b.jpg

Jarle (doing his best to tell a joke): I’ve fallen in love with a pencil and we’re getting married. I can’t wait to introduce my parents to my bride 2B.

50922691893_0f7f4c56a1_b.jpg

Inge: Haha, dad..well, speaking of pencils and romance.. I have a friend that tries to impress girls by drawing realistic pictures of the Vorn P328.
    He's a pick-up artist!

50923380051_179ae26dbf_b.jpg

Jarle: Haha, good one. How about this? One time Lucy tried to paint the sky, but she blue it.

50923380011_ac9affa540_b.jpg

Inge: Just as bad as this one! Why did Mona Lisa plead innocent in court?
    She was framed.

50923379991_16c3d85f7a_b.jpg

Jarle and Inge (making faces to each other): Blabethi-blabethi-blabethi-blath!

Oh my. Well, atleast they're getting along, which is good.

50923504597_da7f903a2c_b.jpg

Wednesday after school she had Davy Linnell over for a visit, but I guess the tv was more interesting.

50923504557_2c4fc5c5ed_b.jpg

And on thursday she had some guy called Jesper Bergene (standing by the window reading a book) over for a visit, but again the tv proved to be more interesting. She also received a love letter from Otto Hillestad. Apparently quite popular with the boys, in spite of (or maybe because of?) not showing any interest in them. Can Oliver Freddy match this competition?

50923379906_b38235f0c2_b.jpg

On Friday Davy Linnell had joined her once more after school, but talking about gardening with dad was much more interesting.

50922691773_5ae4e3672e_b.jpg

On Friday evening Iselin Reppe was invited to a party over at Fengselsdirektør Holm-Fredriksens house. She must have a problem with Ranveig about something, because every time she sees her, she keeps touching her head like that and making faces.. The narrator does not understand what the deal is with that, but it does look like Ranveig has some kind of reputation.

The narrator speculates if it could be because she has kids with two different fathers and never got married, but come on.. Sometimes relationships don't work out and I don't think its any of your business, so stop with those faces and be nice!
    Well, I did not ask specifically what it was about, or interfere with Iselins actions in any way, and she chose to stay up quite late at the party. She did not go home and go to bed until 4 in the morning.

Date: Saturday 17.07.2021.

50923504502_54f57b9be6_b.jpg

Saturday was Inges birthday, and both her and Jarle was up early.

Jarle: Happy birthday, Inge! Did you sleep well?
    Inge: Thanks dad! Yeah, I slept pretty good. Is mom getting up?
    Jarle: No, she is asleep, and will probably be sleeping for a while. She stumbled in quite late last night...

50923504472_a139982a08_b.jpg

Iselin didn't get up until 3 o'clock, only one hour before the guests would arrive. Just enough time for a late breakfast.

50923379851_227c2c1238_b.jpg

First guests have arrived! Time to serve the food!

50922691708_693a8b9a6f_b.jpg

Blowing out the candles, make a wish!

50923379791_be1dd0bf7e_b.jpg

Oh, here we go! Say hi to the new and (young) adult Inge Reppe! Hooray!

50923504402_ba7608b928_b.jpg

Unfortunately, though (or because of her sloppy homework routines) she grew up to get the loser trait. This is the first time playing this family, and I'm only doing it because Inge involved herself with Oliver Freddy. If not, I would have made sure she did her homework and got better grades. Usually, I would be an additional strict parental figure for them, and not allow anything but the top grade.

Now... where is Oliver Freddy? I know he was invited, but I haven't seen him all afternoon.

50923379761_112084ba0e_b.jpg

Oh, there he is, standing out in the rain.

50923504362_7eeb99b1e2_b.jpg

She had wanted to talk to him all evening, and finally she could (when I couldn't see him, I was worried he hadn't showed up..).

50923379726_5c1d9d7dd0_b.jpg

Inge: Well, aren't you hot like a burning match stick!

50923504302_99572de939_b.jpg

After some more pick up lines back and forth and a little dancing, they went inside. The narrator was hoping they would flirt a little more, but Oliver Freddy had decided it was late and wanted to go home. Atleast she seemed happy he had been there. Woohoo, yibs!

50923504277_d3103518d5_b.jpg

Ranveig was still there watching tv, and Iselin is making that face again. I think Iselin and Ranveig will need to sort this out at a later time.

50923504242_c848dcd313_b.jpg

The next morning dad was out cleaning up after the party, and Inge was in the bathroom sending romantic texts to Oliver Freddy.

50922691478_54695dc63f_b.jpg

50923504187_dba4eb228d_b.jpg

They agreed to meet up at the park. Inge was still excited about her birthday.

Inge: I am so happy you came to my party yesterday.

50922691448_b4501d6238_b.jpg

Then she whispered sweet words into his ear, before going for a surprise kiss (another photo I forgot to upload so you're going to have to take my word for it..)

50923504147_bb2aaefe5a_b.jpg

..well, I did capture the look on his face after the kiss, though.

50922691413_6f8ecf71ba_b.jpg

Don't look so shocked there, boy! She obviously likes you very much.

50922691383_6bb9e85cd7_b.jpg

Inge: I want you to be mine forever! I don't want us to ever be apart, nothing would break my heart more than that!

Oh, you're still so young.. still so young.. or maybe the narrator is just being "old" and cynical.. of course, I do hope for the same.. but.. not without worry...

..as there are some signs this might just be a fling, because once the date seemed to be going great, she wanted to go roller skating. Silly, she didn't bring Oliver Freddy along, so he got bored and decided to leave.

She decided to leave after a while as well, but as she got closer to the entrance she could hear a mans voice yelling in panic.

Man yelling:
    Aaah! AAAH!! Yepididao! YEPIDIDAO!! AAHH!!

Now what is this ruckus.. oh, wait. Isn't that...?

50923504042_ec5a0a604c_b.jpg

Now how the blazes did that happen!? Don't just stand there woman, quick, get the fire extinguisher out of your back pocket!!

50923379451_6d9542f3af_b.jpg

Inge: How did you get yourself into this!? Look, when I said you were hot like a matchstick, I didn't mean for you to take it literally!!

50922691293_7f5d0bc46d_b.jpg

Oliver Freddy: Well, you know Christoffer Steele, that old fart, he challenged me to solve a math problem, and next thing I knew I was on fire! Thank you for saving me from being burned to death!

Inge:Oh, yeah.. look, I'm sorry about abandoning you for the roller skating rink. Had I known you would end up catching fire, I wouldn't have been so absent minded. If you want you can come over to my place and use the shower to clean off that soot.

Oliver Freddy: Yeah, I could probably need to get this off..

50922691268_c2f3ae2067_b.jpg

Or just sit down to read a book instead...

50923379406_b065fb08c6_b.jpg

In spite of him being all zinged, Inge still thinks he is smoking hot. Or is that because of...?

50922691193_aafb7b17ea_b.jpg

Now, this isn't how I pictured it, but if he doesn't want to shower, well.. I guess he just doesn't.

50923379386_8752c04be8_b.jpg

Yeah, there are atleast two things in this world you don't play with, math equations and fire. I hope you have learned.

50922691103_b517a32cbd_b.jpg

And then he left the house to go home, before Inge got a chance to wake up. Hopefully to get a shower...

50923379316_9dafc76cf2_b.jpg

Oh, sweet dreams.. huh?

50923503827_26bb25226b_b.jpg

Once Inge woke up, her first wish for the day was to send him a love letter. Clearly, she is interested, so I had her invite him over again after practicing painting for a little.

50923379241_016b0c12ca_b.jpg

Hopefully not zinged this time. I want to get some good shots!

50923379196_86f4378cb1_b.jpg

Seriously, dude? I know you have a bathtub in your house... why don't you use it? Inge doesn't seem to mind... and, well, you're still cute together, though.

Anyway, as I can't make Oliver Freddy shower and as we are soon to enter august, the last month of summer, I will for the next chapter turn to to Helene and Knut Kråke-Motorsen and their little family, as well as a twin birthday party! (Reminder: Knut and Eivind are Ranveigs younger twin brothers.)

See also: Motorsen family tree (https://theplumtreeapp.com/public/600d7a17f6542d0008498d08) and Kråkesen family tree (https://theplumtreeapp.com/public/600d7fec6e8dbe0009f875b0).

th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
    edited March 2021
    I just realized that Sims 3 has been ON for three days straight - (no log-offs) on my computer... I think it's time to shut it down for a bit to give it a bit of a rest. :D
    MyLatestGame03-09-2021.png
    Time to go do some city-building... and well... what else is new. You know I love dropping meteors on sims. I figure why not let my Cities Skylines peeps have some cosmic eradication fun too. ~evil smirk~

Just HAD to get the Natural Disasters expansion pack at the same time.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    5YcEXjW.jpg
    Daisy had a Sing-a-Gram to deliver.

vHrVrI2.jpg
    Talking with Jon Lessen, trying to see if there was any romance. Daisy also wanted to steal him away from Ruby so Christian could have her. However, I gave up on that idea.

yJHnSlo.jpg
    Dwight having fun in the snow.

VGi3TR6.jpg
    Quinton decided to get the mail and pay the bills.

ZWx3Jw1.jpg
    The following morning, he made breakfast.

3g2gysP.jpg
    Daisy had an early morning chat with Melanie.

BGkvwkS.jpg
    Then it was time to exercise and gain some muscle tone.

STExpaK.jpg
    @DivaDoodle Here is Daisy when she met Sherman Bagley. However, his sister doesn't seem very happy with him. Christian also went to the festival with Daisy, you can barely see him on the left.

zp1L9EN.jpg
    Yes, they had hearts for each other! Now I'm hoping one of these guys will get wise and actually hook up with Daisy so we can get generation 6 in. I'm not stopping at 10, this family will go as long as I can with them.

xcrVcnl.jpg
    YeR0acc.jpg
    W2uioFE.jpg
    Then it was time for Robert's birthday.

***All caught up with my updates now.
    @bekkasan Sounds like Bekka's job is going well.
    Jamie is a good guy to give her a massage.
    The Vanderburgs are one of my favorite families, although I haven't had much interaction with them yet.
    Great update!

@GraceyManor Yeah, it'd be better to go to China on a nice vacation.
    Whew, almost thought his secret would get out.
    At least they are having a normal trip now.
    Zherlap, can't you tell it's because of Willow?
    Something tells me the Secret Service can't handle Willow or Kaiden.
    Oh darn, didn't think Willow would kill Peter!
    Great updates!

@Turjan Happy birthday to your Sims!
    Great updates!

@DivaDoodle I think they don't have to worry about their relationship, lol
    Happy birthday, Jet!
    Beatrice, get out.
    Great update!
    You're welcome.
    Victor knows how to get your attention.
    That was sweet.
    That's true. Next update should be tomorrow.

@Silverofdreams30 She doesn't seem happy with homework.
    Seems like Serena's painting is going well.
    Great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer I just got the Starter pack or whatever it's called. It comes with the base, an EP about restaurants, and movie night or something like that. I haven't even attempted to buy anything else for it, lol. I'm using my money to buy Sims 3 worlds instead... or maybe Girl Scout cookies.
    Well, at least they have each other.
    Yeah, I don't think I'd want to reinvent nuclear weapons after that.
    Great update!

@Emily4331 Hot pictures!

@Sprottenham Great update!

***Knee is doing better, although both of them feel a bit puffy now. I'm thinking getting on my knees on Walmart's floor wasn't helping anything so I've been trying to avoid that. Luckily, I can walk normal now so at least I'm not limping around. Other than work, I've still been reading my comics, I'm reading stories from 1989 right now. I've also still been watching Superman and Lois, it's been good so far. It's basically about Clark Kent/Superman and Lois Lane moving back to Smallville, Kansas (not connected to the Smallville show, that's just where all Clark Kents live before moving to Metropolis to become Superman) to raise their two teenage sons. Jonathan is the popular athlete, while Jordan has some issues. However, an alternate reality Lex Luthor who is also an African American to differentiate him from the normal Lex, wants to kill Superman because of what the Superman from his reality did. Also, a man named Morgan Edge (a major character in the comics too) is slowly trying to take over Smallville for financial gain. And for the Sims, I've been playing Carly Lucas as a young, homeless, adult and having her slowly come out of homelessness. Carly is just a toddler in the Langerak save but her future boyfriend, Robert Langerak, is now a child so it's getting closer to their relationship now. I'll be loading that up in about 5 minutes and will have the update tomorrow.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @DivaDoodle @Brandontaylor Thank you, guys. :3 I'm glad you like them/her.

So, today I woke up and immediately tore a neck muscle. Sooo that's cool. :sweat_smile:
    edited March 2021
    @Nikkei_Simmer I just got the Starter pack or whatever it's called. It comes with the base, an EP about restaurants, and movie night or something like that. I haven't even attempted to buy anything else for it, lol. I'm using my money to buy Sims 3 worlds instead... or maybe Girl Scout cookies.
    Well, at least they have each other.
    Yeah, I don't think I'd want to reinvent nuclear weapons after that.
    Great update!

@Brandontaylor - I hear ya, originally, I'd wanted to use the money to buy Dragon Valley Gold...but...I figured I'd get Cities Skylines. I'll eventually get Dragon Valley Gold, but I have to get the Duke of Bows venue first in order to get the Exclusive "Black Armored Dragon". I've always wanted to flambe the Grim Reaper. Of course, I can summon the Grim Reaper (force NPC) and then use the Red Dragon to flambe him...but where's the fun in that? :D
    Girl Scout cookies are good - I am partial to the peanut butter ones. :D But in Canada, we're basically stuck with thin mints and vanilla and chocolate sandwich cookies (depending on the season).

I tried the game...and it's definite that I'm going to need my mouse active and a mousepad that works as advertised. With the keyboard, C:S's thoroughly frustrating.

Screenshot.png
    Yay...I made a road. 🙄
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @DivaDoodle @Brandontaylor Thank you, guys. :3 I'm glad you like them/her.
    @Emily4331 - I didn't say anything about Valentyna. My apologies, :D Was quietly mopping the floor of drool. Sorry. :mrgreen:
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    So, today I woke up and immediately tore a neck muscle. Sooo that's cool. :sweat_smile:
    ...ouch...
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    edited March 2021
    SAZ0ey9.jpg

That was quick. It's time for Adam to have another birthday.

yFO9Wtp.jpg

The Young Family was joined by Adam's little vampire friend from school. He's actually been hard to convince to come over, so I'm glad he decided to join Adam on his birthday. Little um...what's his name?

o1Lyrz3.jpg

What a handsome young man Adam is becoming.

rMLwL5j.jpg

Callum's also going through big changes. Opening a pizza shop is something he's wanted to do for quite a long time so he purchased the shuttered Delightful Decadence Bake Shop, gave it a little make over and reopened it as Punkly's Pizza. The first day was wild, with demand being much higher than anticipated. The customers walked in a hour before opening. All Callum had was dessert because as you know it is highly illegal in the Simsverse to cook pizza before 11am. He got started as soon as he could but whenever a pizza would come out of the kitchen, it'd sell right away. Thankfully, Joey started making pizzas at home to help keep up. Adam stopped by to visit, finishing his homework just in time to take a taxi with a pregnant lady to the hospital. I wish I had more pictures of all this but I was too distracted trying to keep up with everything that was happening. After a very successful day at Punkly's Pizza, I'm relieved to say I've downloaded nraas cupcake.
    Post edited by Satanu_Reeves on
    Decided to revive the Ultimate Sim Challenge tonight. It is a continuation of my most recent attempt and is currently still in Season 1. I'll post that and the Langerak update tomorrow and catch up on reading again.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Thread's been quiet the past few days.Hope all is well.
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hi all and especially @GraceyManor who has been wondering how quiet it's been.

Real life has been kicking my tush, honestly. We are in the very beginning stages of remodeling our home for the third time. There are other things going on as well. I have been trying to get a dental appointment in because I am dealing with a very bad toothache. I may need to have it extracted, and then there is the waiting list just to get an appointment. I did get my first Covid shot on Friday, so there's that.

Also, my save file itself is acting not so right.

@emorrill you asked if I was going to do videos instead of the traditional screenshot stories. I don't know. I'll see. But I'm still 'writers blocked' at this point.

@Satanu_Reeves Adam has grown into a very handsome lad! What a heartbreaker. Those blue eyes!

@Brandontaylor Hope they get together soon. 6 generations wow!

@Sprottenham Did Inge go to her party?

@Silverofdreams30 Noah doesn't seem to like homework much, lol.

@DivaDoodle Adan and Terry and Victor, yum! Lol

The last time I was here, I posted a video of my detective sim, Anya, solving one of the game crimes. Here are two more episodes in the same series.

https://youtu.be/70WcgKsl0hQ https://youtu.be/LtkVV6_Ek7E

The first one is relatively short, about 3 minutes. The second one is a bit longer. They are connected. The same sims appear to be involved in both mysteries. Their connection is in the video.

It took a few days to make the last video, which is currently uploading. I have had issues with my game and the save itself, crashing. Also with the video editing program. I used to use good old Windows Live Movie Maker, but since I got this new computer I have been on the hunt for a replacement. But this last video finally got made and hopefully will be uploaded in the next few days.

jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    My game ran for twenty-nine (29) hours before finally crashing just now....right as a proposal was happening :neutral: Luckily I saved not too long ago. Loading back up now to see what the damage is :open_mouth: oof
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
    @DivaDoodle

Thank you for the sweet comments.
    Yes, Baxter loves to play with the kids.

@venusdemilosims

Thank you, he was just really tired and did not really want
    to finish them haha.

Serena update

gYllvHC.jpg

Human Elvira slayer,
    decided to not have vampires in this save.

iwzSq1x.jpg

Forgot his name but he was a vampire too.

hseMdZh.jpg

uI4pAuz.jpg

sPJit9X.jpg

They went one afternoon to the park, Leonore had fun.

vuxFXgE.jpg

Noah aged up to a teen.

IijrWqD.jpg

This was a sim I downloaded of from someone at Tumblr, Eric.

All for now.

edited March 2021
    I need to find a CC Dodge Journey. :( Been having major trouble trying to find one. Why? Because this afternoon, I'm taking delivery on this baby in real life. She's a 2014 Dodge Journey SXT V6.
    70008d11-40ad-4fb4-9ae5-ff5942fe4464.jpg
    Yes...this very exact one in this very picture. :mrgreen:

Can anyone point me to one? I tried the understrechimagination one and the link is dead...and the Wayback Machine didn't archive it. So...I'm at a loss.

Update: 11:18 - Found the 2011 Dodge Journey CC by understrechimagination in a Simfileshare folder from a third-party. https://simfileshare.net/download/636006/ if anyone else wants one.
    polrbear wrote: »
    My game ran for twenty-nine (29) hours before finally crashing just now....right as a proposal was happening :neutral: Luckily I saved not too long ago. Loading back up now to see what the damage is :open_mouth: oof

Mine ran for 64 hrs before I finally shut down because I didn't want it to get too laggy. I think my laptop hates me right now.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thank you for the comment.

@venusdemilosims Hmm, well it was Inge's birthday party so she had to go. :P
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
    Ultimate Sim Challenge Update

I had to redo one day over but this takes place pretty much where the very last update ended. If you want to read everything up to this point, the link to those posts will be at the bottom of this update.

Recap of everything so far.

Brittany Page is a Sim with absolutely no skills or job experience whatsoever. She bought herself an empty lot to live in and then immediately enrolled in University for a business degree. During this time, she maxed charisma and social networking, as well as selling one successful blog. In the meantime, she also was bitten by a fellow student and became a werewolf. With her new abilities, Brittany began to hunt for every gem, metal, and insect available in the game. Also, she tried to befriend as many people as possible to complete the skill challenges in Charisma. She was able to learn some of the alchemy skill as well. By the time she graduated, she had earned more money and had leftover collectables to sell, other than the ones she has to keep. She came back to Sunset Valley where she bought a house and started the daycare career. Tiberium helped raise her funds to over a million. She met Christopher Steel and soon the two were married and had a daughter named Lauren. Currently, Brittany is in the Business career while Christopher is an author. Lauren is still a toddler but has learned all the toddler skills. Also, Brittany has visited all three vacation locations but still hasn't found all the collectable insects from those towns. Anyway, here is the update.

WlxYpvS.jpg
    Brittany can't cook yet because that skill is locked until Season Two of this challenge. This means Christopher makes the meals for the family but due to a recent party, the family had a ton of food to eat in the fridge.

qBqK1Hs.jpg
    Apparently I had her drink a Potent Invigorating elixir the previous night so she didn't have to eat. Instead, I had her transform and look for the insects that were added with Island Paradise and Showtime. I'm currently working on buying all the towns I don't have yet as Brittany will need to visit them all in this challenge and because I want them all anyway.

guRg4lE.jpg
    Later on though, Brittany had to go to work. Currently, she is at level 7 in that career and will soon reach the top. Once this happens, she'll get a job at the bookstore and then the family will move to Riverview to start Season Two.

6RHzNeS.jpg
    I wasn't sure if Christopher had started a book as I haven't played this save since October when some unhappy times started for me. Apparently, he was halfway through a book so I had him try to finish it as Leighton Sekemoto wants a biography written.

oV0AjCK.jpg
    In my original attempt of this challenge back in 2019, Lauren had an IF named Troy. In this attempt, she also named him Troy just so I could keep things somewhat similar. I don't have the original Lauren but I made this version look as close as I can get her.

dtUEZ5w.jpg
    Christopher's career makes sure that someone is always home with Lauren. I'll probably have to have him leave sometime so he doesn't go stir-crazy but he enjoys being a father.

UG2Bd7y.jpg
    I pushed Brittany a bit too far trying to get a promotion which caused her to leave work to transform. At least she should get promoted after her next shift.

RhQL9j7.jpg
    Brittany's fun meter was very red so I had her quickly raise it with the MultiTab.

T8ULzH2.jpg
    She was then invited to a party at Blair Wainwrights so I let her go. However, she didn't even know Blair so I fixed that right away.

ezZKzsB.jpg
    She also met Ayesha Alvi. I'm not sure but I think she married Iqbal.

iYj2BWM.jpg
    She had already met Boyd Wainwright before but she wanted to stop him from heckling Connor Frio. I'm not sure what transpired there.

***Here is the link to the story thus far.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/979088/ultimate-sim-challenge-2020-edition
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Oh I see some updates, yay! I was waiting for people to pop back in. :D
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    I have 2 pictures today that I just want to show off for a story that I'm trying to set up. I've been trying to play my Sims game for a little bit during the day until the hubby comes home and then it's off to play some World of Warcraft. So you can say that I've been trying to split my gaming between the 2 games as I have a story just brewing in my head that I want to try to play out... :)

This is a house that I've found in the library that I've placed in AP for my story. I've changed the color of the siding and the roof as well as the windows/doors and the pillars holding up the porches as I didn't want the house to have the gray color siding and roof. And I've added fencing around the house as well... :)
    Y8LciiPl.jpg

And a shot of the backyard after adding a pool and hot tub to it. I'm probably not finished adding to the yard yet as I want some more trees or shrubs and flowers in the yard... :)
    QosIfv0l.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    I'm still working on my next episode of 30 Grandchildren Badge Attempt. It's taking a while as I've had a lot of distractions lately. But I'm hard at it now. It is almost done. I'll probably finish it tomorrow and get it loaded to YouTube.

I've been keeping an eye on things here too and giving out awesomes and likes.

Happy Simming all.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top