Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Aww, you still do know how to make them look better
    than EA versions even with minimum changes :)
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited March 2021
    Decided to give River's Mom a makeover. She was looking rather "tired"... so well...
    Fiona%2BMcIrish.jpg
    tweaked her lower eyelid...a bit...not too much, but just enough to get rid of that half-squint that she's doing.
    Fiona%2BMcIrish2.jpg
    She's a stunning Sim. :mrgreen:
    Turjan wrote: »
    Nor am I Nikkei_Simmer and need a pond half the size of a large lot, let alone one that took over the pool.

:mrgreen:

But the lot looked so nice... RIP Pidgin Roost. I like the sunken pond...but oh well...

Screenshot-3.jpg
    377449.jpg
    or...um...
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Nice overhaul of Fiona. :smile:

And no worries, Pidgin Roost is safe. The bulldozer met the pool on foundations that I was so keen on for whatever reason.
    I've just replaced it with normal raised ground, and now the fish are happily jumping, as are the sims from the diving board.
    f0SlaXt.jpg
    Not sure about the tacky pool fence, but that's a quick edit.
    Regarding the sunken pond, I liked the look, too. However, it was taking up a lot of space with only very little usable water area left. Now the pond is a pretty good size - for my standards at least, though probably not yours :lol: .
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    That Fiona is going to be the one that is going to be going in the rest of the "Selfacy". I guess, I'll write it as she was tired of the same-old; same old tired look that she'd had for over 16 years and she decided to get a new makeover going forward.

The pond looks great now. @Turjan, awesome work...and the house is beautifully designed (haven't seen the interior...yet) but the exterior is :thumbsup:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @GraceyManor

I took a check at Lana's cc finds Tumblr on the Wayback machine would this link
    work for you?

https://web.archive.org/web/20180227081038/http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/sims3cc
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    @Nikkei_Simmer Given Sims3 comes with official plastic surgery, there's really no need to find any excuse for an overhaul.
    The pond looks great now. @Turjan, awesome work...and the house is beautifully designed (haven't seen the interior...yet) but the exterior is :thumbsup:
    Thanks, glad you like it. However, just to make that clear: That isn't my design, but the original Twinbrook house of the crazy Pidgin mother and daughter couple. I think the only thing I changed in this view is the color of the paint (in the original it was weathered away) and the entrance steps, where the original had this ugly dip in front of the stairs, like many Twinbrook houses have. Even the pond/pool combo is original - kind of. The pool was part of the pond, even though it mostly looked like a pool. A few alterations to the gardening and the way the fence is set up are additional changes.

Edit: It's quite pretty out of the box:
    Twinbrook+-+Pidgin+Roost.jpg
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@Turjan love your update! I hope Watcher lets Tom have his baby! :) love it that all the guys want babies! <3 too dang cute!
    I like all your pics showing that wonderful house!
    If you ever get a chance (and want to ) can you show a pic of the trampoline on the balcony! lol

@Silverofdreams30 aww you are so sweet to say that! maybe if I have some one already semi-handsome to begin with I can do ok, but wait until you see how I tried my best best to make poor ol Daveed handsome, poor guy. But he seemed ok with it. Usually I give up and get a born in game sim that I saved from to the bin, to cover up all my mistakes LOL

Woah! @Turjan & Nikkei_Simmer the landscaper of your houses are amazing!
  • Options
    128 The Watcher Watches: Victor & Oakley <3

"I a big girwerl Watcha!" little Jewel tells me. She is such a clever girl! She discovers new ways to potty all the time! *proud Mom*
    48bFzo7.jpg

The family takes an outing to the library so Victor and Oakley can read their baby books. Victor wishes repeatedly to read them, he likes to be the Best Daddy ever! Oakley has no baby book wishes, but I make her do it anyway :D
    W9WgXJR.jpg

Cabana Boi is thinking of Ace McGraw, Aiden's youngest child. Cabana already Chaperones Ari, Aiden's first child, but likes to keep tabs on all the kids, since he never knows when a new Teen will come into the 'Woodworking Teen House' he manages and chaperones.
    ZTi46vU.jpg

Cabana has family oriented, and nurturing traits, so he is unusually Great with kids and teens! The adults seem to love him too!
    6EMYkHN.jpg

Ace is such a good sweet boy!
    FwL34n0.jpg

But Cabana could tell he was feeling lonely today, so he sits by him to read for a bit. He wants to be there for him, in case Ace neeeds someone to talk to.
    KSpRzAJ.jpg

"hiya Pip! You should come visit your daughter Fawn, I think she is missing you and Dahlia"
    osUTEMG.jpg

"Well she was acting so strange like we were the enemy, so we were thinking she should make the first move. We don't want to further push her away." says Pip. He and Dahlia have been very concerned about their daughter, who decided to live at the Teen house with her boy friend (now fiancé) Ari! Her parents don't know that they are engaged! naughty naughty Fern! You would Never guess just by looking at her!
    VDVwhjo.jpg

"We didn't even do anything abnormal, we just grounded her for saying she was going to run away from us, and marry that kid Ari McGraw!" It's hard for poor ol Pip to get over the impertinence of it all!
    tdrJQaJ.jpg

"I know the Fae and humans don't have the special bond that Fae & Fae have, but for Pete's sake, she is our daughter and we love her!" says Pip
    M3IE1yM.jpg

"I know she really loves you both. Marigold has been having long talks with her. She told me Fawn is embarassed to tell you she is sorry for causing you worry and she really is missing you both quite a bit!"
    mh0ruuD.jpg

"Why don't you and Dahlia come on by the house, I'll make a dinner and it will be casual, and let you guys reconnect. Sound ok?"
    yUEPjP8.jpg
    aviqJCC.jpg

"Yes Cabana that sounds good! Thank you." says Pip. Pip is very hopeful!
    U3uGpJ5.jpg

Later, Downstairs Pip tells Dahlia the nice offer of Cabana. Dahlia is so so relieved to hear this! She never should have done the fairy prank of switching babies with the Hopcrafts 17 years ago, but what's done is done, and now each family loves dearly the child they recieved!
    dd67gHC.jpg

Once their books are read, Victor and Oakley want to see a movie. Jewel finds a xylophone to bang on!
    HnNFkkb.jpg

"Hon lets play some catch" says Victor "I promise I will throw the ball gently, to not ruin your manicure" says Victor
    "oh ok hon, get ready!" Oakley really does love playing catch!
    0X4bryc.jpg
    iFNQu2s.jpg
    Q7AVfFs.jpg
    p7bK95D.jpg
    OZ6bCeS.jpg
    uRjgo9L.jpg
    LiSenwL.jpg

Uh-Oh That last throw wasn't so gentle!
    vJAbWIN.jpg

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry Oakley!" Victor is laughing, trying to get back on her good side!
    WZTRLP0.jpg
    abwQOhw.jpg
    wwkDlAB.jpg

Jewel is getting really good at the Xylophone! I see Teddy going into Aiden's Business, and Alfie on the corner. I invite both and their significant others to the Movie lot!
    vZYVyF7.jpg
    JaXdecL.jpg
    fDcjLnz.jpg

Cherie comes right over "I think Alfie would make a perfect Father, don't you Oakley?"
    7CTjaJx.jpg
    8RkKPqb.jpg
    b8tghq6.jpg

During the whole conversation, Alfie can't stop staring at Cherie! And she feels the love!
    uaI6glJ.jpg

Finally Alfie can't stand waiting a second longer, and pounces!
    WVbz6CW.jpg?1

They're so cute! She looks so happy! I'm so glad Cherie finally got her guy!
    C2sMkoG.jpg

"You would not believe all the baby book reading that is required to be the very Best Daddy" Victor tells Teddy. Teddy looks anxious about the requirements!
    YhnWPM4.jpg

"I don't think it would be difficult at All!" says Adan, "It probably just comes naturally!" Adan is hoping to put his lover at ease about the matter! Teddy is a worrier, and Adan always tries to make life more simple and fun for him!
    bvikpDV.jpg
    phkJTl6.jpg

"I think it would be Fun to stay up all night with a baby!" he adds, to hit the point home!
    BDgrfoo.jpg

Adan and Teddy then said goodbye, they were too tired to stay. I followed them home to look for rotting meals left out.
    Nope! :) And they dreamed of rockets, not babies! lol
    0ZfrGlM.jpg

Where on earth have you been, Daveed? I had to use reset sim to find you!
    "I've been practicing my pregames!" he lies. No one does pregames for 48 hours!
    QWw4Df5.jpg

"I believe you Daveed" says Branch
    0wVnYEt.jpg

"Let's go upstairs my lovely rose" says Daveed, because he knows Branch loves flowers, and would probably like being compared to a rose.
    ZKt3VyV.jpg

This pic is just because I love Laz! <3
    C4EMUlG.jpg

Then the strangest thing happens Again in this house with Branch!!! Branch stalls for time telling a c'ockamamie story about shooting stars, then says count to one hundred, then come on up to bed.
    lFmSHOn.jpg

Daveed didn't want to count that long.
    Pxx77cu.jpg

Sorry Daveed, I tried to make you handsome, then finally gave up and put the Glamour skin on you, but it really didn't help. sorry!
    "That's cool, I like myself" Daveed says
    3y7HtN7.jpg

And Branch is AGAIN in Laz's room while he woohoos his lovely Ethereal! :o This time he at least turns his back to give them privacy.
    "No Watcher it's because this time I didn't want to see, just listen! :o
    m8aXzWW.jpg
    ew9z5SS.jpg

Then he decides to sit in the chair because he lied to me and he Does want to see after all! (As Daveed gets into bed in their room, waiting.)
    4SkyAAX.jpg
    yivc7R2.jpg
    FEKFykg.jpg

Laz and Ethereal pretend to sleep so that Branch will go away!
    0GIB2tR.jpg

Daveed pretends to sleep as well, because he wants to see wth next Branch will do!
    PcsIIXl.jpg

Just What on earth is your game, Branch?
    "Not telling, Watcher."
    4ZEwYIA.jpg

:o what a nut cake!

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Two more members of the family have arrived. Yes...I add family members...to my stories. :D Fiona's sister from Rinn Fada (She went to study there...but ended up staying there for twenty years)

Aoife McIrish
    AoifeMcIrish.jpg
    Screenshot-161.jpg

Toshiyuki Chikamori
    Screenshot-163.jpg
    Yeah, he doesn't waste any time, does he? Going after Fiona.

@DivaDoodle - I tend to build my own houses. :D So thank you for the compliments. :)
    The Beach One - http://nikkeisimmer.blogspot.com/2018/05/build-part-i.html
    http://nikkeisimmer.blogspot.com/2018/05/build-part-ii-exterior.html
    DivaDoodle wrote: »
    Just What on earth is your game, Branch?
    "Not telling, Watcher."
    4ZEwYIA.jpg

:o what a nut cake!

Cashew?

Gesundheit!
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Time has been short for me this week - lots of other activities are taking my attention away from my Sims. I have been working on the next video and it should have been ready to load to YT at around today but sadly it's still days away. Maybe it'll be ready this time next week. But I haven't abandoned it.

The game is developing. Things are changing. I need to shut down and reload after every save now. Maybe I've got way too much stuff in the main house. I might have to start selling some of the hundreds of paintings that line the walls. That's just a guess as it might not help the situation.

There are more sims around town now when my household members get out and about. And they are almost all sims we know. There is one of two game produced sims I see occasionally, but they are a rare sight. So expect to see more of my sims being out visiting community lots in Cake Island in future videos.

Since I'm planning to remove 4 regulars from the household by the end of this episode I'm currently working on, I have to make sure they have read all of the books I want them to read. Others in the household are also reading occasionally. The 4 who are about to leave are also getting their core skills up to appropriate levels. Cooking to level 3; Gardening and Fishing to level 7. Plus a bit of handiness and anything else I think might be useful for them/me if I ever play then in future.

I'm taking more interest in the development of lives of some of the sims I've already moved out. Until I get to the point when I start counting grandchildren for the badge I will be changing active households occasionally. Some of the imaginary friends are starting to pair up. I already moved one couple into a house together. They aren't married but are still together and have been for a few episodes. I will need to move them out of the house they moved themselves to in the next episode so we'll see more of them then.

While I was playing for the episode I'm working on now I got told one pair of IF's had decided to take their relationship to the next level and were expecting a baby. I didn't even know that pair were an item. They are both IF's that were moved out of the main household to their own individual houses in Cake Island in earlier episodes. I don't think they met each other before they were moved out. Well in this episode I decided we needed to have a wedding. It was small and disorganised but they did get married and we'll see that when I put the video together. I checked on them last night before turning off my game and the baby has arrived. So I'll go back to their household and get a bit of video of them together. There are a few toddlers in the world now. I have ages set to maximum. This way all sims age, but I have aged up those I'm playing with by using cake or else I'm sure they'd all still be toddlers or children themselves instead of young adults.

I finally bit the bullet with Kendall and spent a sim day with him getting to Level 10 in Photography. He has his birthday in this new episode and is a Young Adult. He achieved his lifetime wish and then threw a wish to change it to become a master magician. So I put him in the magician career and he went to perform for tips in the park. He hasn't graduated yet but I'm sure he will before much longer. It may make it into this episode.

One of the younger girls wanted to play guitar in the park so I sent her to a park and she got her wish. A few familiar townies were there so we will catch up with them. Only newsworthy occurrence is one of the recently married couples is obviously pregnant. Another grandchild for Gerri is on the way but it is coming too early to count towards the 30. Luckily there is room for lots of babies in their houses. Not that it would matter, they'd have the babies we need anyway when the time comes.

I got the idea of having them visit different worlds from my idea for the future of another series I am working on. Oscar's Teen Years. In that series Oscar and Eric and Susanne will be visiting Eric and Susanne's relatives. They currently live in at least 13 different worlds in my Big Game. I'm thinking I might merge the sims from this 30 Grandchildren game into a different world and add it to that Big Game so we will continue to see them in two other series I have. Not only Oscar's Teen Years (which has barely begun - it was originally Oscar's Childhood) but also the McFluff Story is set in that same Big Game. That way Gerri's family and their friends will stick around and make occasional appearances in future videos once this series is completed.

So that's my progress so far. I'm having fun with these videos so that's why they are still happening. I think I enjoy making the videos more than playing the game, but this game is getting intriguing.

Sims seen at the park. All of them in this pic are now effectively townies but some have previously been members of the main household. I noticed indications of another future grandchild for Gerri in this pic.
    At-The-Park001.jpg

Jonie was playing guitar, as usual, and Gerri got stuck in the door - or at least I thought she was stuck as other sims were waking straight through her, but then she clapped and cheered and wandered off so she was just standing there in comfort.
    Gerri-In-The-Door001.jpg

This was taken at the wedding, and yes, Percy is an IF but he hasn't moved out yet. I think he'd found an interesting book and was reading instead of going to where he was supposed to be and having something to eat.
    Percy002.jpg

After the wedding I returned to the main household to find this. There were more household members out front in the yard. Yolanda Mills was there too and most of them were focused on her.
    Sims-At-Home-With-Viditor001.jpg

Happy Simming all.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    Willow: You think its safe to leave this thing floating around?
    Kaiden: Probably not, but I'll be careful.
    Willow: Any progress on it?
    Kaiden: Well...I managed to get it to float? But not fly..
    Willow: I'm sorry..
    Kaiden: Don't be, its alright.

Screenshot-11.jpg
    Kaiden: Question...
    Willow: Answer...
    Kaiden: Funny...anyways, do you have any interest in time travel?
    Willow: Depends...when?
    Kaiden: The future?
    Willow: Absolutely...Why?
    Kaiden: Come, I'll show you.

Screenshot-16.jpg
    Emerett: You know you're parents are pretty upset with you goofing
    around.
    Kaiden: I'm not goofing around, I'm kind of stuck at the moment.
    Emerett: I meant you keep wandering back to study earth..how many
    times they got to tell you to stop being so curious.
    Kaiden: I didn't summon you to lecture me, I wanted to ask if you could
    take a friend of mine through the portal.
    Emerett: What friend?

Screenshot-18.jpg
    Emerett: Oh...I see...trying to impress someone huh?
    Kaiden: What? No, its not like that...I owe her...she helped me.Come
    on, stop making things difficult.
    Emerett: What's your name?
    Kaiden: Willow..
    Emerett: Willow, just know, you gotta be super careful, any wrong move
    can mess things up here..
    Willow: :#

Screenshot-20.jpg
    Kaiden: Don't listen to him...I'll make sure nothing happens to you.
    Willow: ....
    Kaiden: Please, trust me?
    Willow: Alright, I'll go.

Screenshot-21.jpg
    Emerett: Alright, you ready? I won't be able to send you back here for
    2-3 days.It has to recharge.
    Willow: That's fine.
    Emerett: I'll go first.
    Zherlap: Wait for me!

Screenshot-22.jpg

Screenshot-23.jpg
    Willow: You do know you changed right?
    Kaiden: Everyone knows me here, its fine.
    Willow: Just making sure.
    Kaiden: ;)
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited March 2021
    It's almost like the old days... you miss a week and you've got 3 pages to read! Lol I hope to catch up sometime tomorrow or Friday, depending on how I'm feeling. Great work everybody!

Wasn't feeling all that great this week, plus I'm saddled with a terrible case of writer's block.

However, I want to introduce you to someone. I've had this series kinda sorta churning in my head for some time, and after several fits and starts, I'm finally starting to see the (very broad) outline of how it might go.

Meet Anya Petrova. She was a character 'created' by my novelist sim Meg Plumb, now my novelist sim (who is now deceased) will have her 'work' brought to life.

Photo-Funia-1614811138.jpg

The video is here: https://youtu.be/vQK1dGrYxzc
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    ChikamoriSelfacyReboot_banner.png

Chapter Nine - "Graduation Day" (Part Four)

By the time that River and Hank had gotten to the water taxi, the clouds had moved in and Haruo had headed back to the Central Park. They would head over to the island.
    Screenshot-88.jpg
    Screenshot-89.jpg
    Screenshot-91.jpg
    Haruo heard from River later that Marigold had thrown a conniption fit regarding the fact that she had invariably tied up her houseboat to a dock that had been sold in the last few hours. “I didn’t know...” The Matriarch Racket had fumed.” River told Haruo that she considered that his piece of advice for her to take Hank to the island to give the eviction order was well thought-out. As Haruo’d figured, Marigold Racket didn’t take the eviction well at all.
    Screenshot-39.jpg
    “Well, Ms. Rackett, you are going to have to move your houseboat...as Ms. McIrish and her fiancé have legally binding documents attesting to their ownership of the island.”

“BUT...I was going to the city hall to buy the property...”

Yeah, sure, Marigold, sure you were... you were hoping to build something on the property and squat there claiming right of ownership. River thought to herself. Well at least hubby told me that she was there so that we could claim the island and make sure that we were the ones in legal possession of it by actually purchasing the land rights to the property.

It finally took Hank having to threaten Marigold Racket with arrest and seizure of her houseboat to get her to move. Muttering under her breath, Marigold untied her houseboat from the dock and sailed away, cursing at River and telling her, “You haven’t heard the last of this...”

It was Hank moving in front of River to protect her, that caused Marigold to subside and move her houseboat clear without further confrontation.
    Screenshot-52.jpg
    “You were right, honey,” River said to Haruo, “She didn’t take it well at all. If I had been there on my own, there was a good chance that she would have done something to me.”
    Screenshot-37.jpg
    “I thought so...” Haruo replied, noting mentally that he may have to take care of the Rackets later on down the road in life. Lolly appeared to be the only good Racket out of the bunch. And of course Ethan Bunch was going to pull Lolly away from her family to try to redeem the Racket name. It had been said that the Rackets had ties to the Irish mob. And considering the actions that the Rackets had been committing, it was quite certain that Marigold was one of them. He’d have to keep a closer eye on them. "I told you to take Hank because I had a gut feeling and with having grown up with my mother's idiosyncracies and whims, I've learned to trust them. It's not fate if you walk into a situation knowing full well that you could have prevented the situation - it's stupidity."

On top of that once they were finished with their studies at university, they would be moving to the island. Haruo had always been an introvert and he preferred solitude. In a way, though River was more friendly and outgoing, she was the same way. She preferred solitude over being in a large crowd. So this island was going to be like an idyllic place to live for the two of them. They could make their start in life and have a family and use it as their base of operations for their travels. Plus it provided solitude for to recharge. Bebe and Torao were the same way so it was going to end up being their little refuge for their families. Bebe and River had always been friends and thus it was nice for River to find that she and Bebe would be related.
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    The island had always been a place Haruo and River had been interested in; large with only one structure located on it. The island was far enough away from the mainland that it would keep those curious wandering lookie-loos from trespassing on their property. It was a large enough island that they could also turn around and make a graveyard and put their deceased on the island as well. Though, of course, the thought of sharing the island with a bunch of spirits probably wasn’t the most reassuring thing in the world. Nothing like let’s freak out the kids when despised Gramma makes an untimely visitation. That might actually scare them into eating their vegetables.
    Screenshot-9.jpg
    Screenshot-14.jpg
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    The next afternoon being sunny, Yasunobu headed down to Central Park to pick some of the fruits off the trees, since nobody else seemed to be eating them and he’d be able to create a bit of an orchard in the new property on the island by planting what he picked. Haruo joined him at the park and went to pick a few flowers as well as fish. In the afternoon however Haruo headed over to the bookstore and picked up a few bait-books so that he could learn more about the fish that he was going after. It was necessary to have that kind of knowledge in place so that he could more readily have the bait on the hook that would catch whatever fish he was after.
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    Screenshot-22.jpg
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    Some of the denizens in the town seemed to have major fashion malfunctions as Haruo came out of the bookstore. Noticing a townie in a brilliant yellow baseball jersey and a fedora – the kind of thing that would make Alexander McQueen go off the rails. It was a fashion eye-sore on the order that could make one’s brain explode with a searing question: How the hell does one end up wearing that out in public?
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    Screenshot-28.jpg
    Catching the taxi back home, Haruo came home to find Bebe and River at the kitchen table. Bebe was taking time to write while River was digging into birthday cake. That was the problem with having multiple people having birthdays on the same day or consecutive days. There was enough birthday cake to last several days of eating if not several weeks. One could pretty much get sick of birthday cake. It appeared from the constant pungent swearing from upstairs that Torao was at the chemistry table. He hadn’t had much luck even though he’d reached a proficient enough level of logic that he should have ordinarily been able to find potions with relative ease.
    Screenshot-30.jpg
    Screenshot-35.jpg
    When River was done with her cake, she let Haruo know that she had to head out for a bit since she’d had a commission sale she had to deliver to a client.
    Screenshot-201.jpg
    Screenshot-204.jpg
    Screenshot-205.jpg
    Screenshot-210.jpg
    The following day in the midst of a deluge, Haruo headed out to go fish with one thing in mind: to catch a clownfish. Evidently while River was gone to deliver the painting to her client, he’d received a call letting him know that he was to try to catch a clownfish for delivery to the theatre. Well, a clownfish was on the line after he’d managed to get completely soaked from the rainfall. But at least the Amphiprioninae Pomacentridae was of satisfactory proportions and mood that he did manage to get §470 out of the whole deal. It compensated him for getting drenched. Hopefully he wouldn’t catch pneumonia.
    Screenshot.jpg
    While Haruo was out, River was swearing up a storm having been doing a house-cleaning of the entire residence. “Oh for crying out loud, do you two ever clean your toilet. This is absolutely disgusting.” Having to attack the third floor toilet that the boys used was absolutely horrendous. There were things that looked as though they were growing in that toilet. She was quite certain that she had to toss the toilet brush out when she was done. If that growth in the upper left hand corner of the toilet bowl grew an eye and blinked at her, she was going to be out of there so fast she’d leave a smoke-trail behind her.
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Screenshot-7.jpg
    Torao had to go down to the bookstore and get a few skill books to read. One of those books was a book on handiness. But he also wasn’t the only one that had to go down to get books. River and Bebe headed down as well. As Bebe needed to work on her charisma as well as her handiness. River wanted to work on her cooking skills so that she was able to take over cooking from Molly who was considering finding her own place eventually as soon as she was able to find something. Of course though Satoshi was making the moves on her so that probably wasn’t about to happen since she could potentially end up becoming part of the family.
    Screenshot-9.jpg
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    Screenshot-12.jpg
    Evidently the elevator door had a bone to pick with Satoshi. He got sandwiched between the closing doors before he could get out and ended up on the floor face down on the carpet which was not a pleasant situation to be in since he ended up with rugburns on his elbows. Needless to say, it didn’t serve to put him in a very good mood as he stalked towards the fridge to get himself something to eat since he was the first one up that morning.
    Screenshot-13.jpg
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    The rest of the family soon followed suit as they each woke up and headed downstairs.
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    Their diet was probably not one the doctors recommend as they were each trying to polish off the cake before it started growing things that were best left unmentionable. Since they had the top notch fridge that kept things from going bad, at least things weren’t blinking at them from the inside of the fridge or genetically evolving sentience asking them, “How are things out there?” That would not be a good thing. At least they weren’t going to be debating the nihilist pre-existentialism ponderings of Neitzsche with a genetic pizza in a plate, "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." How apt.

(End Part Four)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Turjan

congrats to those who graduated.

@DivaDoodle

Jewel is indeed a big girl, she's learning
    quickly. how lovely to see Cabana again,
    nice he had some company from Ace.
    I love the names you use for your
    sims.

• Options
    post image is down so I can't post my update...and I don't like img url :|
  • Options
    Serena update

Rcbidh4.jpg

ZxV9HMr.jpg

REm5vxQ.jpg

0zrwNwk.jpg

plFyZNQ.jpg

Noah watched Tv a Saturday morning

dR1dCSG.jpg

dqce02k.jpg

dR1dCSG.jpg

And wanted a price, but he had to try twice to succeed.

uurYbKI.jpg

He walked the dog, or maybe Baxter walked him

2zK5hIP.jpg

Lenny was invited to visit, Serena had decided Noah needed a sibling ( yeah even with her dislike children trait, she does want Noah to have a happy home, even if she herself is not ready to settle down) and had asked if Lenny could donate, he obliged.

gqABB5e.jpg

They are good friends so she greeted him without too much of a hassle.

All for now

• Options

@Silverofdreams30 omg Lenny!!! *faints* That pic of him looking right at you! <3

He is So delighted to help out his friend!!! I am so glad he's the Dad of Serena's next baby! that will guarantee a beautiful child! :)

Noah is having fun day with TV and getting a prize from machine!

He and Baxter look like they are having a good time on their walk! and I love their expressions!

Thank you for your sweet comments! :)

@Nikkei_Simmer I loved your update! I always love to see sims fishing, it's so relaxing!

Glad ms Racket moved her houseboat.

cool another McIrish! and they resemble each other in their eyes & their set jaw. love the family resemblance.

lol @ Cashew? / Gesundheit! :D

@venusdemilosims your video was so fun and enjoyable! I love the gum shoe career! :)
    I hope you feel better soon!

@GraceyManor loved your update!

Do you use Imgur? sometimes it blinks out on me too. It says over capacity, so I just wait.

@karritz I have sims too, who stand in the middle of bedside tables and coffee tables lol they don't seem to mind!

Love pics of your sims! I'm glad to hear you say your game is getting intriguing! that is great! :)

• Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited March 2021
    I just realized something... I'm five pages behind, not three... and catching up fully is darn nigh impossible. Lol

@Silverofdreams30 might there be something between Serena and Lenny? Lol

@Nikkei_Simmer The nerve of Marigold to claim an island that isn't hers! I always find the generated sims' fashion issues to be hilarious. Also like your makeover of Fiona.

@GraceyManor I've always had a soft spot for Into the Future. So Kaiden is an alien in disguise and Oasis is his home world? Wasn't expecting that twist ;) Willow seems like she's 'trying' to understand what's going on.

@emorrill Penny looks like a librarian in her new hairstyle. I hope she and Harvey remain happy together.

@Marinuttonen For a witch, Rachel sure likes to create a lot of drama, lol.

@DivaDoodle Congrats to Victor on his promotion! They sure are a busy family.

@Turjan Congrats to the graduates. That pool looks quite inviting.

@bekkasan Your photo of Hidden Springs in the snow is lovely. That pinkish purplish sky is amazing.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    edited March 2021
    @DivaDoodle

Thank you, I liked that shot too.

@venusdemilosims

No hehe, she is not ready to settle down with anyone but still wanted to give Noah
    a sibling, so he kindly donated to the cause.
    I loved your little teaser.
  • Options
    I'm probably going to be doing a bit of set-up for my next section of "JAG - Punch-Out" today...as well as creating a few more sims. I really should back them up as well so that I don't lose any of them. In fact I really should organize my Sims 3 CC folders a bit better (Didn't I say that a while back? - Looks like it got disorganized AGAIN...story of my life).

Brent Matsush-ita (I put that name together...and it gets flagged by the auto-censor - @EA_Leeloo is there something we can do about that) is going to be a sim that I use for my "real estate" ads...and when I send my sims out to buy a house - they're going to look at it first (just like in real life... the way I had to lead prospects around doing a house tour).

...and a few more "military sims" ...perhaps. I need to remake Master Guns Stacker - I think I lost him in the various moves...so I'll have to remake him...as well as a few more Marines. Oh...boy...lots of fun.

I've thought about doing a NROTC (Naval Reserve Officer Training Course) Sims story. Where Tosh goes from being a civilian (youngster, just out of high-school and going to university...and doing the military training on top of that. Staff Sergeant Stacker was his DI (Drill Instructor back then).
    Screenshot-135.jpg
    (Stacker as a Master Gunnery Sergeant)

SSGT Stacker: "What is your major malfunction, Cadet Nakamura...do you have problems with directions? Do I have to spin you around like a top then have you tell the entire platoon just what direction you are facing in? Can you tell me what direction you are facing right now? Cadet? North? Good heavens to Betsy, he's a bloody genius..."

He isn't any kinder now than he was back then.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims actually partially no he crash landed on earth he’s from Mars and willow decided to let him hide out in her home so he could fix his ship but he has the ability to time travel as well and decided to take her to the future for a visit
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    @emorrill Thanks. Regarding Shark, keep in mind that sims don't do such things as in your story, so that's just in your head. In my game, he picked up "Family-Oriented" when he aged up to YA (via SP, not my doing), so he's an excellent parent. His kids all grew up nicely so far (also without my doing), unlike those of Goodwin Goode :lol: . Why he fell out with Jade Greenwood, I don't know. It may have been his "flirty" trait, but it may have as well been Jade's fault. I noticed she did some woohoo with Jeffrey Castor, who was still listed as her romantic interest (that's a game default), so that may have been the issue. I know that Randall (my Twinbrook founder) never managed to get warm with Jade, as all their conversations turned sour. Given the very limited number of good-looking sims in that town, he tried, but he had to write her off.
    Hmm, Penny looks a bit older with that hair. Not the worst thing, I guess, given her boyfriend :wink: .

@Satanu_Reeves Lovely pics. I like those curtains. Kids grow up so fast. You play on "normal"?
    Aww, nice to see a happy family.

@bekkasan Thank you. You may think those were lots of people at the graduation, but those were only the tiny rest that hadn't gone home yet. When you have 18 YA's graduate at once, who come with all of their families, that's pretty much half the town on the same lot. I make sure I have a freshly started game when a graduation ceremony starts.
    That's a lovely festival lot :smile: .

@thuggishsplicer Thanks a lot.
    Ah, that swamp lot with the party is where my four IF's turned real grew up, so I know that one well.
    Those robot lifetime wishes are a pain, very expensive, and the reward is mediocre. Hmm, I should try that once with mummies instead.
    Without mods, you won't see gay couples unless you at least once initiate a same sex romance. After that, all stops are out. In that case, NRaas SP is even more of a limiter.
    Yes, sometimes your sims (or I) don't see that the best choice is right in front of their nose.
    I see. I paired Alistair Pine with Julienne Knack, whereas Cho Sonwhun simply couldn't decide between three different guys who she dated more or less at the same time, and she got two kids each with Notzo Curious and Tim Burre. In the end, she married a sister of Shark Racket :lol: . That was a surprising turn of events.
    My Jade Greenwood should probably be an elder, but is the same age as her sister Emerald, which is 13 days away from elder. EA SP had removed her from the game soon after she had become a YA, but I could find her with MC and re-inserted her not too long ago.
    Interesting story in your spoiler to DivaDoodle :smile: .

@Nikkei_Simmer Just to add: Love your lots. I didn't comment at first as I still remember them well, and those are the ones that inspired my pond comment in the first place :smile: .
    I never tried to go to that island in SV. Is that possible in the normal SV?

@DivaDoodle Thank you. Yeah, the guys wanted to have kids, no idea why at university.
    Tom had those ideas several times, here at the dorm.
    VGKw3gL.jpg
    So did Bradley, here on the science lot.
    mlRyAaK.jpg
    Harry didn't want to get left out, either.
    KKDHq6K.jpg
    Of course, that's just when I actually took a pic, which I don't do every time.
    I am sure that Janet and DeShawn will have kids one day, even though they didn't get the wish.
    AT0vJ0v.jpg
    Regarding Andrea Wolf (DeShawn's sister) and Jamar Jones-Goode, I'm not so sure. She picked up the "Dislikes Children" trait at some point, so I guess I would have to actively play them for them to get children. Not sure whether I will do that.
    scB8mXc.jpg
    Tom and Bradley went to the hospital to get a baby synthesized.
    0dc6Uvk.jpg
    Misty says "Hello", while Bonehilda helps with the xylophone.
    U2vtT2E.jpg
    Here's Bradley teaching little Daniel to walk.
    ReA628A.jpg
    And here's Tom teaching Daniel to talk in Pidgin Roost, after they finally moved there.
    qjBBAIb.jpg
    Bradley was magically upgrading the fireplaces to make them safe.
    8kKyFwM.jpg
    Regarding Pidgin Roost, I actually started a new game in Twinbrook to take these pics of the original state. In this pic you see an octagonal tower, and the sole purpose of this tower is to house a trampoline. You can see the double bridge. The lower access is for the trampoline, the upper one to the balcony.
    GgMgBTa.jpg
    A closer look at the trampoline.
    bvPKwLc.jpg
    Here you see the balcony above the trampoline and the double bridge.
    CPquZ7Y.jpg
    On the other side of the bridge from that balcony, you have one of the two big bedrooms. I find this one really nice.
    yFN4G0u.jpg
    You can see the bridge to the balcony from the bed.
    tijyUkZ.jpg
    And that's the view from the balcony.
    fpIhbCe.jpg
    You can see the whole town from the bridge.
    CsbEnPC.jpg
    The two Pidgin women are a bit "special". That's their dining room, for example.
    CBeCSiN.jpg
    :lol: at "new ways to potty".
    Heh, those "catch" episodes often look like abuse. In my Twinbrook game, Amy always wanted to play catch with Randall, and she always looked as if she got tortured :smiley:
    Will comment more another time.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you. Love your pics of Noah. Your Lenny is a big improvement on what I had in my Bridgeport game :smile: .

I think I forgot at least two people, but I guess I'll post this for now.
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • Options
    @Turjan - unfortunately it's not. It's in Sunset Valley version 2.0, a custom world - that a lot of places were opened up to access and the light-house island has a 64x64 lot on it.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    129 The Watcher Watches: Victor & Oakley <3

Branch, wearing the same mischievous expression, walks into his bedroom as if nothing untoward just happened. He enters into his daily log, his thoughts of this nights activities!
    08yG8Zd.jpg
    sUjAoYE.jpg

Laz had gotten up, just as Branch had left the room, to see what this clown was up to. He is nonplused as to the weirdness of this guy!
    "hmmm I'll have to keep a closer eye on this guy, Branch, maybe hire an investigator." Laz thinks to himself.
    "Why does he always come in to my room to observe us woohooing? Something is definitely not OK about him. I hope he is not dangerous!." then Laz checks to make sure Ethereal is ok, then heads back to bed.
    MVFLmgO.jpg

Going over his nightly activities, Branch can't figure out where he went wrong.
    B6xwuXP.jpg

He studies the lurid details.
    ab4Y3ZN.jpg

And though worrisome, he decides he must proceed to plan B!
    UU2vjWq.jpg

With new plan B set in motion, Branch heads to sleep,
    WPNxVx4.jpg

he longs to snuggle up with Daveed, his best friend and sometimes lover, but ...
    SSqj6KA.jpg

He needs to think carefully over this next part of his plan,
    to appear very mild mannered, timid almost, and totally harmless, yessssss ...
    b7hmtfY.jpg

He can just hear them all saying "Why Branch Timbley? He's so gentle, he wouldn't even hurt a fly!"
    YUjZiZa.jpg

Adan and Teddy must leave early for work! Poor Adan is starving, I don't know why he doesn't eat when Teddy does? I give him max moodlets and LTR hardly hungry. Hopefully that helps!

"Thanks Watcher! I was so hungry!" lol Adan <3
    LhIBN1C.jpg

"I'm All good, Watcher" Teddy tells me.
    Yeah ya are!!! ;)
    De2Gc9U.jpg
    GDEg3sS.jpg
    3uAB2cQ.jpg

Jewel, Why don't you just go potty in the potty chair, honey?
    "No! Me a Big girwerl!" Jewel is insistent!
    :D I need to try a different toilet!
    V2G1f8w.jpg

"Victor I'm wondering if we should get get a nanny or a nannybot, to help us out when the baby comes" says Oakley, concerned that a full time job and full time 'hands on' with the babies will be too much for her dear husband..
    ZFdnKP4.jpg

"No Oakley, I can handle it all, don't worry, I really enjoy doing it!" he smiles "trust me on this, ok?"
    qDsSsCd.jpg
    QSSx5IV.jpg

His shift doesn't start for a few hours but Victor sets up his alarm to be ready. "This is great that I can work from home ... Gosh I hope the alarm doesn't disturb the babies or Oakley!" he thinks.
    zPly6dJ.jpg

They need to go to the library again today because Victor has another wish to read a baby book.
    Jewel meets Gator Wolff. He's a cutie. like his big brother Waylan.
    uqfMZ7t.jpg

"Woah! don't be like that!" says Alfie to Gators Mom.
    TetZOVF.jpg
    hXYxu3p.jpg

Alfie is a nice Fairy and tries to find some common interests.
    M2La1fB.jpg
    lw5Z7Xn.jpg

"I'll just go play with her baby, then." he thinks
    KbQNJpL.jpg

But the wily Wolff mama made Gator disappear in front of Alfie's eyes!
    'That wasn't very nice of her, Watcher"
    No Alfie, it wasn't.
    BmeXXlb.jpg

Alfie tries again. But the Wolff woman is very crabby today!
    N3N8t6L.jpg
    8EDYItg.jpg
    JfUVS7t.jpg
    iey0cdC.jpg

"Perhaps you'd like to discuss the beauty of Nature and the love of outdoors" tries Aflie, not willing to give up.
    fCfgU4V.jpg

"I only like trees to use as a claw sharpener or potty" Mrs Wolff growls.
    2lkfaCH.jpg

"And I eat the Fae for appetizers!" she sneers!
    iOFCsgA.jpg

"Get Back!" says Alfie as she lunges towards him, to take a little bite.
    3QBpu34.jpg

"Behave immediately! Don't make me use my powers or a rolled up newspaper!" he warns
    oGsTdxg.jpg

''You've been rude from the beginning, I hope you don't teach your baby this bad behavior!''
    9f0ftbL.jpg

"Now You Sit and Stay! Bad Wolfie! Baaad!"
    bJBPglP.jpg

Alfie gives Mrs. Wolff a last warning look,
    wTi0Ofd.jpg

And then delights her with talk of flowers! lol Fairies just have that certain je ne sais quoi! ;)<3
    u5IaalS.jpg

Victor sees Aiden McGraw and comes to chat
    "Hi Aiden! did you know it sometimes snows inside? look!"
    QtAAzdk.jpg
    WYhXsXV.jpg
    mThEhw0.jpg
    dHoFXzn.jpg

"That is seriously not cool!" says Aiden
    Vno1Hkl.jpg

"I'm sorry, I just love to prank because I'm so good at it!" says Victor. And he decides to give good ol Aiden the flight of Felicity
    JzfkpQa.jpg
    JG83jwB.jpg
    QtAAzdk.jpg

"Oakley I seriously need someone to smooch with today" says her friend Anya
    "Lets go to the park, there's always singles there, Anya." laughs Oakley
    YAtEwzj.jpg

Victor wonders if there will be another wedding soon!
    rtvqXcZ.jpg
    RBbDSLH.jpg

"Please can I have Anya as my gf Watcher?" asks Wikerman
    That's up to you two, Wikerman. lol
    x2humIi.jpg

"No Branch, I like girls, Anya especially."
    "I like girls too,'' says Branch. "as well as guys."
    "Oh. Well I don't like guys, that way, is what I mean." says Wikerman.
    iXoGldf.jpg

"Hey there Branch!" says Jules McDuff
    "Not now Jules! Danny won't pay attention to me! arrrgh"
    Wm4Qq7K.jpg

"What did I do?" thinks Danny, then continues to play on the slippy slide.
    "Humph!" thinks Branch
    and Jules broods about how confusing Nature is.
    okJcHJl.jpg

Suddenly the baby chicks let Victor know that there is a berzerk Simbot in the hall of Antquities!
    HmQix9k.jpg
    3UiWjBe.jpg
    ATQqJ6i.jpg
    pPNAeQh.jpg

Victor quickly manages to dismantle the simbot, so it won't frighten anyone, ever again!!!
    K4IkM02.jpg

"Honey you're just wonderful! My Hero!" purrs Oakley ... of course that is magic to Victor's ears!
    GAlqs9H.jpg
    UtqpWPK.jpg

And even though it is still a bit difficult, to make out with his face mask on, without smearing Oakley's lipstick, Victor manages, because it's expected of him and,
    well, he Is Victor!

😊😍

• Options
    Screenshot.jpg
    Willow: What's with the robot things?
    Kaiden: You don't know what a plumbot is?
    Willow: No.
    Kaiden: You people are missing out, they're great!
    Willow: Until they take my job..
    Kaiden: :|

Screenshot-3.jpg
    Kaiden: Where are you going?
    Willow: To get some photos..
    Kaiden: Remember, you can't share those with anyone..
    Willow: I won't, I promise.Not gonna put you at risk.
    Kaiden: I know you wouldn't. I trust you.

Screenshot-5.jpg
    Willow: You look a little concerned?
    Kaiden: I am...about my parents...just some trouble, but I'm sure
    things are fine.
    Willow: If there's anything I can do to help..
    Kaiden: You already are...
    Kaiden stood silently, looking Willow over. He stepped closer to her, taking
    her gently by the arms.

Screenshot-6.jpg
    Willow: ...we should go home, so we can fix your ride.
    Kaiden: Oh...right, I forgot.Let's go.

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Willow: That was an amazing experience...thank you.
    Kaiden: Of course....just remember you can't say a word..
    Willow: I promise, I won't.You have my word.

Screenshot-8.jpg

Screenshot-9.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top