Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited August 2018
    @lanlyn Thank you, very nice update earlier.

Small Angel update

[img][/img]zN7QVPz.jpg

Angel praised Shadow for something

[img][/img]O0GoXCr.jpg

I have closed off stray pets with nraas except for one kitty,
    decided to take this one in. It is a male cat and I named it
    snowshoe.

[img][/img]DOB4Zq2.jpg

Angel waiting for Snowshoe to finish scratchign so he can
    get to know him a bit.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @Charlottesmom I had to mention you just for this notis that popped up

[img][/img]2v9m3fO.jpg

@meerkattime Cleaning caches will help the game aswell, I delete a few things every time before starting up my
    game.
    I have my gaming computer but its refreshing to cleanup things anyway.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Chi5678 You have a nice family with Jared. He is quite popular with a few of the posters here! :) I just popped him and Conner in my Sanctuary world.
    You are brave trusting the free trip, but as long as you save as before hand and can go back it probably is worth a try.
    I love the occult's and different sims in the game, but, not a fan of IF's. They glitched out several of my kids and bug me with the way they bug the kids and won't leave them alone, so I have a mod that mods them out now. It is not a weird thing in the sims to have a relationship with an invisible being. Mine have relationships with fairy's, vampires, were's, witches, a few with ghosts. :)
    Great pic of him playing in the sandbox and the snow.

@coco It is nice being able to make those things controllable while I get things set up. I've got one more sim, maybe two to add and I can throttle the romance manager back on and let em have at it. :wink:

@Mikezumi That is a very good start on Keanu. Excellent finish too! I've always enjoyed seeing him in movies.

@TadOlson Still no babies?

@lanlyn Thanks for the comments. :) I hope real life is going well and you get some down sim time. :)

@Silverofdreams30 Snowshoe is a cute name for a cute kitty. Angel looks happy.

@meerkattime Matteo must have a thing for mermaids. He's got one on his arm and wants a real one too. :smiley:
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited August 2018
    @coco, oops a mini holiday then ;) Glad you had a nice time :) When I was a kid, I thought holiday meant going to the seaside so when we went on a day trip to Wales, I told my friends we were going on holiday :p
    I hope that I will see some more pretty auroras soon :)

@bekkasan, thanks :) Charon and Fjord are married now (NRASS SP made it happen xD) The kids love the playground and other Sims visit and put toddlers in the sandpit :)

@Vincent_Vengeance, ah, those were the traits that my Sims were getting after going to uni :) They kept reaching level 10 in the nerd social group :)

@PalmArrow, thanks :) I hope Charon and Fjord will be happy together :3
    Glad you like Jupiter's hair :) I thought it was purple in her original game (Pokemon) for ages but I think I've got the right colour now :)
    Lol, your outtakes are funny xD You should have saved your game with them ;)

@meerkattime, thanks :) Jupiter loves the slide but for some reason, Cyrus kept getting stuck! He has a stick bottom xD
    Yes, I was relieved; I was worried she would be upset :o It's so cool how the Sims really do have personalities! I was getting the room ready for a party the other day and Saturn constantly kept crying at the balloons :O

@Charlottesmom, thanks :) Glad you liked the aurora and Gustavo :3
    Mello is a very attractive Sim ;)
    I love the older ladies playing in a rock band ;)

@TadOlson, thanks :) Oh cool, I'll have to look for it! I would like that mouse ornament :)
    Ah, that's not too bad then; at least the kids don't vanish :open_mouth:
    Lovely pics :) Glad Eli and Ami got to work on their house :)

@Mikezumi, no problem :) It is a very pretty lot and town :)
    Keanu looks very good :)
    I hope your son will be Ok :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lanlyn Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited August 2018
    @meerkattime, congrats to Sofia on going to have a merbaby :3
    I hope that dude doesn't bug her :open_mouth:

@Silverofdreams30, awww, Angel and Shadow are cute together :3
    Snowshoe is adorable :3 Usually when I see stray cats and dogs, I just have to cheat and add them to my Sim's household :) I hope Angel and Snowshoe get on well :)

While I was playing another family, Charon and Fjord got married. I moved Charon, the kids and Purry in with Fjord because her house is massive and Charon's house was tiny. Here they are arriving.
    Screenshot_60.jpg

I needed to make bedrooms for the kids. Here is what they had before.
    Screenshot_50.jpg

Their rooms now :)
    Jupiter's room.
    Screenshot_63.jpg

Screenshot_64.jpg

Cyrus and Saturn's room.
    Screenshot_65.jpg

Screenshot_66_edited_1.jpg

Mars' nursery. (She has another cot in Charon and Fjord's room too, in case she gets lonely).
    Screenshot_67.jpg

Screenshot_68.jpg

That morning, it snowed heavily and school was cancelled. Saturn and Jupiter went to the park to play.
    Screenshot_70.jpg

Saturn played on the jungle gym.
    Screenshot_71.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 2903

@PalmArrow Thanks for the comments :) I don't like seeing sims in their work outfits out and about town but I have to admit I laughed when I saw Clyde in his burglar outfit :D
    How cute that Amelia is thinking of grandchildren :)
    Fun that George has a friend to play with :) Sadie might grow up okay. Is she carrying a lot of weight or is it just her face?
    Congrats on moving Kristina in :) Oh, and she came with a dog! :)
    Good job on the consignment merchant!

@emorrill I asked if it were Becky because you mentioned something about a Becky earlier in your update.
    New CC is always fun to check out :)

@Silverofdreams30 Angel's home is coming along really well! I enjoyed building my sims' home in my 5x5 challenge.

@Nikkei_Simmer Looks like the family are very happy in their new home and town :)

@lanlyn I like to use perfect produce in meals as well as nectar and since I am using perfect produce I might as well use the best recipes too ;)
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)

@Charlottesmom Near shouldn't be looking if he doesn't like what he's seeing! ;)
    The landscaping is looking good! Love the pond up against the house!
    Is it fat or muscle on Connor?
    There's nothing wrong with Dante! Why does he make you want to lash out? Does he remind you of someone?
    The Quad really is a sim magnet! It's always busy when I send my sims to uni.
    Liz must have something that I can't see with all the hearts she's getting ;)
    Good Lord! Hearts everywhere!
    Liz is up to her old tricks! Who is her target, Colby or Kate?

@Springfairy556 Thanks :)
    I only learned that about dishwashers fairly recently!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Coco-Yeah the FBI in the game is corrupt and is turning against the governement.They been working with Michael right along, since the bank robbery 10 yrs ago that got him into witness protection, and changed his last name.But they never made him do any jobs.But now that he started robbing again, its putting the FBI at risk of being caught by the IAA(A seperate branch of governement in GTA, higher than the FBI) and they want Michael to do their dirty work so they don't get caught.
  • Options
    Odd things going on:

Who is Carl texting?

39138595_10155750455541497_1009014407696482304_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=8e995fe14db00cc51b683682970ea63d&oe=5C07A978

Is he not being successful with the women at the moment?

38948663_10155750455566497_3812378469904416768_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=8b170740677d48b7b5ef5d02939a14cc&oe=5C0426B0

Why is it that Cassie now decides to eat the meal that The Squire cooked for her just because Carl is also eating it?

39223053_10155750455636497_6570102268299837440_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=41161a438bfc1d04858b123c7444d2f8&oe=5C110AF4
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    Let's show a little bit "Respect" and bid a fond farewell to the Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin who has passed away this morning. May your music live on through our lives... :cry:
    https://youtu.be/_zv_Zoa-j2Q
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    I need to start looking into a 12 step program to wean me off Light and L...

Re-designed Watari..(L's father figure and confidant)

Before:

42262005500_59d6d0cfc2_c.jpg

After, his new name is William:

30203127848_a65bd21b71_c.jpg

Then attacked Near:

42262012090_fe1e610589_c.jpg

After but I decided I hated this hair in game after I took a few screenshots...(his new name is Nicholas)

42262009230_7eec417a28_c.jpg

THIS is also Near! He now has a twin sister named Nikki:

42261992210_7553f0faa1_c.jpg

His old hair, he shouldn't be scaring the old folks!

42262008260_fa38947da3_c.jpg

New hair with his sister who was begging to go visit Light...

44022634162_1c351df9af_c.jpg

Arrived at Light and L's, I was eager to see who gets hearts for whom..

44022630662_db3a1ededf_c.jpg

These were very predictable Sims love themselves in general..

Travis and L:

29134016267_328fb97cf7_c.jpg

Logan and Light:

42262068900_9b59d4e76a_c.jpg

L doesn't look too thrilled about Travis (used to be L) getting hearts for Light:

29134016577_1512951efe_c.jpg

L getting hearts for Logan (used to be Light)...the goofy smile! :lol:

29134014507_2ef85aaf75_c.jpg

This one shocked me...Near got hearts for Nikki (female Near):

43352534324_1819377849_c.jpg

But didn't get them for Nicholas (also used to be Near) I did change one of his traits so that might have been it, I made him shy.

43352532294_96f91a2d7a_c.jpg

Matt got long distance hearts for William! He was upstairs William was down in the kitchen...

42262072610_6715a12e93_c.jpg

43352537084_b6e9f024cc_c.jpg

Lee looks so much like Connor here with that dang stare! (there is no Connor is Lee, just L as he is a clone tweaked very little), Lee only got hearts for the old bitties no males.

29134018347_696b01389f_c.jpg

That is one huge fortune cookie!

43352497394_08ed38923a_c.jpg

Nom nom!!

43164322165_870c697a21_c.jpg

Wonder what it said...

43164321455_08fee3297c_c.jpg

I can never get sauna woohoo to work, decided to try again...

43164319605_dfeaa4a241_c.jpg

Success!!

43164317265_af32b71fbb_c.jpg

The lovebirds...Lee and Eve:

43352482094_387bb411ff_c.jpg

Really took too many screenshots of him!

Oh look he's standing still *click*

43352499584_4bdb368b62_c.jpg

Oh look he's carrying a book! *click*

29134013557_779f438833_c.jpg

Oh look Bernice has him cornered... *click*

43352538304_e08e3f6202_c.jpg

Oh look he's walking through a door...(hi Near!) *click* I'm pathetic... :persevere:

29134019347_c3740c8e98_c.jpg

I used to be as bad (worse) with Connor, then Jared (WAY worse)...wonder who's next on the list. (I do take quite a few of Light too)

Parting shots..."Gonna get you!!"

42262021270_db2d75f4d6_c.jpg

43164456905_e69b8fcb77_c.jpg

:mrgreen:

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Feedback time:

You know the drill, thank you for feedback...likes/awesomes..yada yada… :kissing_heart:

@CravenLestat , Wonderful townhomes, I adore Victorians!
    **I like our pizza GUY, he brings a doggie biscuit for Emma every time.

@Mikezumi , Looks like the tractor is a great way to level up in gardening!
    **Love the burglar out and about in his outfit, what a dummy.
    **Agreed, new woohoo places are always welcome!
    **Not sure, Kyle is the only girl Dalia has ever done anything even remotely romantic with (that one kiss), one would think Dalia is almost 100% strait because of all the fooling around with Mortimer. Mortimer is 100% strait in my saves..not that I would care if he decided to get with the rest of my big happy gay town.
    **So is a Sim not able to cross the entire tractor path the whole time a tractor is on it?
    **One would think fruit baths would be good for the skin, though sticky.
    **Both boys engaged while still in HS (that was me...got engaged in 11th grade! Freaked everyone out when they found out I Wasn't pregnant!! I had Jake 8 years later..) :lol:
    **They grow up WAY too fast!!
    **The boys look adorable in their prom finest.
    **Yummy, food on the edge of the tub.
    **Is he a Rick...he looks like a Ryan to me..why I have no idea.
    **I totally agree but I love his longer hair in Point Break...plus and I know you're not keen on him but Patrick Swayze!

@king_of_simcity7 , I find that if given a choice most Sims are drawn to those dang dumpsters.
    **My goodness that stove is messy!

@meerkattime , Yeah Near does have a sweet baby face, he actually looks funny aged up to YA.
    **Glad you got all your stuff back in game, what a pita!!
    **I forgave Travis and Logan for choosing each other (like they had a choice being ex Light and L!!)...I was just bluffing, will not delete them. :smiley:

@Silverofdreams30 , Isla looks cute aged up..
    **Ty's sand castle (sand person)

@Nikkei_Simmer , Great updates.. :smiley:

@PalmArrow , Never saw that grandchild thought bubble! Cool!
    **Cute puppy Dexter..
    **Poor skill-less Kristina, glad you are helping her skill up.
    **Ugh! I hate it when you're just getting to the good stuff and one of the Sims heads to work.

@plushtrap_107 , LOVE Slow dancing, that is a huge missing part in Sims 4.
    **Cute pictures of the kiddos playing.

@imdragonit , I know I already commented on her but your Neytiri is gorgeous!!
    **Don't want boring Sims now do we... *snicker*

@emorrill , Em, I love the additions you did to the townhomes!! I actually like the more muted green.
    **You did a great job with the set up inside, they both look great!
    **I'm texting you right now! Hope CR was awesome, I bet it is it looks really enjoyable. :smiley:

@Springfairy556 , Francing trying to back off is good but I have a feeling the draw of Michael is too strong.

@MamaSimTee , Hi Sweets!!! Long time no see, RL is such a pain at times! :hushed:
    **Good to see you every now and again...wish it was more though. :smiley:

@bekkasan , Lovely to see the Stardew boys moving in!! I have a feeling they will get swiped pretty fast..
    **Well DUH David and Martin got hearts...I always knew they secretly (or not so secretly as @TinySpaceFox did mention a save where they are a couple) loved each other... :love:
    **Pretty sure if you leave David and Martin alone you'll get to see some mouth to mouth regardless of no pool/no pool..ba dump dump! :wink::lol:
    **Sims flying out of elevators always makes me cringe...then laugh. >:)
    **Whoa...rejected!! Poor Jorge!
    **LOL!! You effectively put Judy in a time out!! :lol:
    **I just let Travis and Logan do whatever they want, they have too much old L and Light in them to ever be strait at this point.
    **LOL!! JJ does have a HELP look on his face.. :smiley:
    **I love the old bitties, gonna move them in their own house and make 5 more for a house full.

@coco , Thank goodness you reminded me, will send a picture or two...
    **I can't really stand the art style of 4...I feel nothing for my Sims.
    **I'd love to see you go all the way to the finals with netball! I'm cheering for you all the way from the East Coast of America..
    **Connor looks super fat to me but I'm used to him being much leaner, it was mostly muscle as his weight slider wasn't too far from normal.
    **Winnie was named after my aunt. I've always liked her name, nice old fashioned and cute.
    **Guys with a guitar...cute, guys on a piano...DROOL!
    **Liz is completely under my control (both of them there are two) she does nothing without my knowledge (well you know except for when I'm "wasting" hours playing with Light and L accomplishing nothing on the story). :wink:
    **I wish there was a butt slider, the boys need more tushy.
    **In all the Matt/Mello FF I read they make a great pair.. :wink: Though some of the Matt/Near stuff is my favorite as Matt is a gentle soul.
    **Will ask Matthew about those titles when I pry him away from Kingdom Hearts..
    **Julia is a very high level witch so she could be cheating the system :wink:
    **L and Light got zero hearts for the ladies...Travis and Logan got zippo for the ladies too (not shocking)
    **I guess Jellyfish are sneaky?? :wink:
    **Point Break, Keanu is freaking gorgeous, and it's a great movie.

@msbeckycat , Cute little boy twins!

@TadOlson , Cool update!

@MKSizzle , sounds like you got some sort of a major glitch or corruption going on...

@Chi5678 , Love me some Jared!
    **Love that you have an IF, so many folks hate them, I adore them (bonus points for the awesome name of Riley!!)!
    **Wonderful update. :smiley:
    **Connor is fairly easy to get out of his unflirty ways it just takes a bit longer than with Jared. Jared needs a bit of baby sitting but in general he's freaking awesome.

2907....starving to death.
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom I once had a Sim leave has graduation just to jump in one :unamused:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I decided to switch Angels lifetime wish it is just to difficult dating 10 sims at the same time.
    The girl I think he likes alot is single so will try get them togheter instead. But will be in the
    meantime for now it is focused on the house itself and earning money.

@Charlottesmom Thank you, wonderful update i enjoy
    seeing what your sims are up to.

@Mikezumi Thank you

@plushtrap_107 Thank you

• Options

@meerkattime Glad to help! :smiley:

@plushtrap_107 They have beautiful new rooms and I bet they are enjoying them!
    Love the pics of them playing in the snow.

@king_of_simcity7 'cause sims are silly! That's why. :lol: Great pics.

@lisasc360 Awesome lady, may she rest in peace.

@Charlottesmom Love your fooling around pics with your sims. I like Near's red hair, but, like his old hair better. Nikki is cute.
    Of course they all get hearts. Strange that Near didn't get them with his clone though.
    Lee is faithful! Love that.
    Yaah, for sauna woohoo!
    I take lots of pics of the kiddo's and my fav sims in my games so understand taking pics of L. You guys only see about a third of what I take. :open_mouth:
    Thanks for the comments. :)
    I dunno which way they are going. Got a message from SP that David was seen hanging out with Palm Arrow and Martin was flirting with some female townie at the Mine bar last night when Judy and Jorge where there. I'm yelling at the town girl to go away and Martin to go find one of the SS's! I had Jorge chat with Martin to keep anything further from happening. LOL.
    You are gonna need to add more straight dudes for your old ladies to flirt and romance. lol

@Silverofdreams30 I find that a difficult LTW as well.
  • Options

Judy apologized to Jorge about her reaction. She was surprised. Jorge lets her know he wants more then a friendship, but, he can wait for her. Judy agrees that she would like to know him better.
    43321893644_d6f94f6aac_b.jpg
    43321893344_297ff7327c_b.jpg

What better way to get to know someone then play Frisbee! C'mon Judy! They play catch and then decide to go out for the evening. The Mine is the hotspot and that is where they go.
    43321893014_e59fe1e74c_b.jpg
    43321892604_0f57fc1fda_b.jpg

There is a great big dance floor and y'all choose to go dance in the corner. Silly sims.
    30172629268_5c4a38a4b2_b.jpg

Apparently pizza is still around in the future. Jorge and Judy invite Martin to share the pizza. Poor Martin had hunger bubbles, but was nursing a drink instead of eating bar food!
    30172628678_9e575477f2_b.jpg

Judy enjoys a drink after they eat. Jorge and Martin get to know each other. No hearts!
    30201516848_03d47c4b02_b.jpg

Judy plays foosball with a bot.
    42231506780_b803013c32_b.jpg

Jorge ordered drinks and handeds Judy one. They chatted about this and that while they sipped their drink.
    42266671160_04c7369051_b.jpg
    43357069654_b3103fa05a_b.jpg
    42266670850_38a37e3d2b_b.jpg

They made their way home after the bar closed for the night. Rosie apparently was worried they were so late. She is peeking out the windows.
    42266670720_d9b9fc95ef_b.jpg

Jorge hugs Judy and thanks her for a wonderful evening. Judy smiles at Jorge and tells him how much she enjoyed the evening as well.
    43357069234_93210ea264_b.jpg
    42266670530_2ff41d0778_b.jpg

Encouraged by the look in her eyes and the smile on her face Jorge decides what the hell and reaches out to give her a kiss.
    44026974072_6056421970_b.jpg

"You didn't stop me this time." Judy smiles encouragingly at him.
    43357068474_b8e341977e_b.jpg

He reaches out and embraces her kissing her with all his heart.
    42266669960_0de3ccc0cf_b.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2018

@bekkasan Yeah it is, I took one I use alot instead.

@plushtrap_107 Wonderful update

Final update for today

[img][/img]BKlY1tu.jpg

The two male cats Shadow and Snowshoe socializing

[img][/img]sY756q5.jpg

Angel did a bit of night fishing

[img][/img]ggr6sZV.jpg

Checked mail in the morning

[img][/img]mDz0JNv.jpg

After sunbathing outside he invited someone over

[img][/img]3ICbBA6.jpg

Sadie accepted and popped over

[img][/img]DWc8pmv.jpg

They talked for a bit to up the friendship

[img][/img]sH75Vli.jpg

And had a meal

[img][/img]HosbtKm.jpg

[img][/img]hj4zHbf.jpg

Then they hanged by the festival area for fun

All for today

• Options
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comment and nice update :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 , yay, new kitty! Snowshoe is adorable!

@king_of_simcity7 , you had a sim leave her graduation to go dumpster-diving? I seriously laughed to tears reading that!

@Charlottesmom , all your multiple versions of the same sim getting hearts for themselves reminded me... you once had Gobias Koffi fall in love with and have a baby with himself, didn't you? Or am I making this up?

@bekkasan , I'm glad pizza exists in the future, it would be a sad future without it! It's so cute that Rosie was waiting at the window for Jorge and Judy to come home,

@plushtrap_107 , I like the kids' new rooms! I'm having school cancelled because of a snow day in my game too right now.
  • Options
    The day after George's birthday party was a snowy Monday morning. Lloyd and Kristina woke up early. It was a good time as any to get engaged!

vev07F9.jpg

NL7CP5Y.jpg

fKY3I0h.jpg

Afterwards they tried for baby again. No sign that it worked!
    rFN80KO.jpg

They had breakfast, then drove to the fishing spot by the waterfall, where I placed one of the two wedding arches in town.
    CrCd1As.jpg

This shot would be so romantic if only Lloyd wasn't thinking about a sandwich!
    PQND8wH.jpg

They exchanged rings and said their vows in private.
    xjezhnF.jpg

ttAoUzx.jpg

9HiTrCy.jpg
  • Options
    While Lloyd and Kristina were getting married, George - who doesn't have to go to school today because of the snow - was befriending Dexter.

8HaSmtF.jpg

ROcy6eO.jpg

DeLPQeS.jpg
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @bekkasan That could be it.
    ****Great update!!
    ****The party looks like fun. I love how you have a bunch of Simselves wandering around town. As soon as I'm able to use SP (it'll be a while) I'm going to start placing SS's around town.
    ****Loving the futuristic makeovers!

@lanlyn I've never been able to get the emitter codes to work.
    ****Dun-dun-DUN!!
    ****Ah, yes. One of the many reasons I carefully vet cc accessories. Random Wings is not something I'd find enjoyable.

@Sofmc9 Congrats on the mod.

@Charlottesmom Congrats on the new(ish) Sims.

@TadOlson Looks like great in-game weather.
    ****Look like you're having fun with your cc.

@Springfairy556 Sorry about your game.
    ****Interesting update.
    ****Why are they robbing a bank all of a sudden? I thought she just adopted a dog.

@CravenLestat rec'd all
    ****re: driving lessons, I usually start early in the day and cheat the motives until they're done.
    ****I don't think Coke puts Craven on their bottles.

@Nikkei_Simmer Congrats!!
    ****That punching bag is cc, isn't it?

@Silverofdreams30 Looks like your Sim had fun at the show.
    ****Fluffy kitty!
    ****Yay for Shadow and the Unicorn (which sounds either like an indie rock band or a YA book series).
    ****Aww, cute li'l sand monster.

@Mikezumi They couldn't even wait until the car was fixed up? :)
    ****Cool painting. Haven't seen that one before.
    ****They're your pixel dolls. You can put whatever hair you want on them.
    ****I meant to tell you last week, there's a mod (I think on MTS) that you can download that expands nectar shelf storage.

@meerkattime Thanks. We have several little purrballs that get very demanding when they want attention.
    ****Did the IF materialize with a normal hair color, or did you change it in CAS?

@plushtrap_107 Whatever gave it away? Currently mid-30s (which is as close as I get to revealing actual age to virtuals).

@emorrill Look at that cute little tortie!
    ****Great Sims!

@Vincent_Vengeance 10/10 would sign up for daily Crowley updates.

@Hisonly1531 Great pic.

@MKSizzle Great pics.

@king_of_simcity7 I hope Cassie's trustworthy. They make a cute couple.

@Charlottesmom You have lots of clones in your games. Also, don't think I've forgotten about your promise to play new Sims once you get your stories sorted. ;)
    ****I collect snow globes and Pez dispensers.
    ****I would go Wes or Tom. Those are the names of the people in his screen name. *later* I did a search, and technically his screen name means Cowardly Lestat. (Yes, I know this conversation is a few days old and likely forgotten by pretty much everyone).

@OriginalMara Cute couple.

@coco Take it from an American, Austrailia's the better trip. I'm just a wee bit too old for Kpop, though I have been meaning to check out that group that's hit it really big over here (I think they're called BTS).

@imdragonit Cool Avatar chick. Not sure if I'm going to check out the 500 movie sequels planned, but the Sim looks great.

@polrbear Hi Kimbra and Liv!! Long time, no see!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So, I had a few days vacation this week. Went to the State Fair with Mom and Dad. It was fun, but all the walking was tiring after a while.

I have no idea what I said that made @plushtrap_107 and @lanlyn nostalgic. At all.

Friday (I think) I was with the Baileys. Crystal aged up to toddler. I have a pic.
    zFRbtS2.jpg

I know I played a few other families over the last, well, week pretty much, but for the life of me, I can't remember most of it. I know I was with the Costers, the Blacks, and the Wrights for sure. I have pics at home, but I forgot to upload them.

I also finished all the upper levels of the Rec Center (tentatively called Amberly's Adventure Arena). I managed to get most of the upper level plans into 3 floors, plus a picnic/barbecue area on the roof. The third floor has an art room, a music room, a toymaking/glassblowing room, a snack bar (decked out in KP stuff), a small spa area, and a computer/technology room with the bot builder and a brain enhancer as well as computers. I got the first sublevel placed, but haven't gotten any of the rooms blocked out. I may end up expanding the sublevels beyond the boundaries of the upper levels. Part of me is tempted to keep building until it's finished, but more of me is wanting to put that save down for a little bit.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Generation Two

Haruo's Baby Girl Leaves the Nest

Morning brought a little amorous affection between the two founders: River and Haruo never missed a chance to enjoy a little personal time. Many years of marriage had only heightened their love for one another and they let each other know that they meant the world to each other. After all, who would be there for one another when the chips were down.
    Screenshot-54.jpg Haruo, afterwards, headed off to the consignment store to discuss some drop-offs with the consignment store owner. With a net worth of over §79M simoleons, the Chikamoris really didn't need to worry about their finances, but well, it provided some extra money to sell off certain items and well, they certainly needed to considering how much Haruo was carrying around in his personal inventory.
    Screenshot-56.jpg Brianna, now having had her baby was able to get back to the martial arts practice, which meant that she was now able to break space-rocks: yeah, it's hard on the hands, but it sure toughens them up.
    Screenshot-60.jpg Yasunobu decided that he was going to go downstairs and invent something.
    Screenshot-61.jpg The wild horses were down by the beach again.
    Screenshot-62.jpg ...and it was time for dinner: time flew rapidly during the course of the day as there was a lot of things to do.
    Screenshot-67.jpg It seemed as though Greta had been a bit frisky and well, Braden looked pleased as punch with the result.
    Screenshot-69.jpg Katrina didn't seem all too thrilled about the whole deal; her status as only child seemed in jeopardy, so she did her homework and ate her meal in silence.
    Screenshot-70.jpg River got a commission from the city hall to "paint the city"...and well, since she had fifteen paintings in her inventory, she headed down to the city-hall and earned herself a big chunk of simoleons. That certainly helped the family coffers. The Cape Garner Island City Hall was certainly gratified to receive those paintings, after all their walls were looking rather drab and unsightly. Perhaps, River's paintings would certainly help to brighten up the place (possibly going a long way to improving everyone's mood so that they paid their taxes promptly. See...there's always an ulterior motive...)
    Screenshot-71.jpgScreenshot-72.jpgScreenshot-75.jpgScreenshot-76.jpg Greta, since she was going to be kept home for several days, decided that she would hone up on her business presentation skills since that was certainly required in politics. After all certain zoning regulations were in place that needed to be promoted and what better way to present them in a positive light.
    Screenshot-77.jpg While River was down by the city hall, she decided to head down to the park to play piano. Despite the fact that the town center was deserted (evidently people in Cape Garner Island went to work; then went immediately home...) she still managed to garner one listener; a relative. How's it goin' Tatsuyoshi?
    Screenshot-85.jpg Brianna needed to discuss some things with her father.
    Screenshot-87.jpg With Greta's growing family, Brianna had decided that now was the time that she, Katrina and Tatsuyoshi needed to find a place of their own. Haruo knew that time was coming, but he was still rather shocked that it had crept up on him so quickly. He nodded, understanding the situation, but not liking it in the least. His baby-girl was leaving the nest.
    Screenshot-90.jpgScreenshot-91.jpgScreenshot-92.jpgScreenshot-93.jpg As the heir's family grew, it would not be feasible for Brianna and her family to stay within the family's walls...they had to make their own way in the world and well...it certainly didn't make Haruo happy, but it had to be done.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top