Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@lisasc360 Sounds like you are having fun in WOW.

@PalmArrow That is so sweet that she is thinking about grans! Sadie does have a funny face. Hope you can work some miracles for her. lol at Lloyd dreaming about no babies just as his girl is moving in.

@lanlyn Hope things settle for you. Thanks for the comments. I do appreciate you taking time to leave them. :) I'm looking forward to more of your story when you have time.

@Charlottesmom The landscaping is looking great. Dante....it's the hair in the eyes, makes me want to get my scissors out! lol
    Dag, Liz is a heart magnet!

@msbeckycat I don't think you can stop the uni roommates unless you use a mod. The only way is to move to one of the houses and poof, no roomies. :)
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited August 2018
    @Springfairy556, lol, she started it then :p
    I've never seen a dishwasher without a counter before! That's really cool :)

@coco, thanks :) Glad you liked the aurora and Gustavo :3 I'd never seen so much yellow in an aurora before! Most of the time, they would be shades of green :)
    I didn't see your holiday pics before :o They are gorgeous :smiley: I hope you had an awesome time :)

@Vincent_Vengeance, how did Steve get 7 traits? I know you can have an extra one with the University EP :)
    I give myself the virtuoso trait on my Sims Store profile :)

@Silverofdreams30, no problem :) Lol, I'm curious now :p That is a lot of Sims to date!
    Lovely pics :) I love that anime painting B)

@Mikezumi, thanks :)
    Glad you liked the aurora and Gustavo :3 He is a very smiley toddler so far :)
    I hope the boys had a nice time at the prom :)
    Lol, it's funny when Sims eat in the bathroom but I am glad Shannon didn't sit on the toilet to eat :p

@Puddinroy, thanks :)
    Sorry if something has gone wrong and is giving you a rough time :( I hope that whatever it is, it can be made better :open_mouth:

@lanlyn, no problem :)
    Glad you liked the aurora and Gustavo :3 I was excited to see Gustavo become a toddler because I wanted to see what colour hair he would have :)

@Karritz, lovely new vid :) Lots of pillow fights B)
    How come the new lady has bubbles floating around her head?

I've fallen behind so much but I have given likes and awesomes :)

Charon is dating Fjord Warbler. They are slow dancing here.
    Screenshot_45.jpg

I built a play park next to the house. Here, Jupiter plays on the slide.
    Screenshot_46.jpg

Jupiter thinks about Fjord. It is a happy thought; she must like her.
    Screenshot_47.jpg

Cyrus is interested in space. Cyrus rides the rocket spring rider so he can pretend he is going into space.
    Screenshot_49.jpg
    There is big news! Charon and Fjord are engaged! Charon tells Jupiter first.
    Screenshot_54.jpg

Jupiter is happy :)
    Screenshot_55.jpg
    Post edited by plushtrap_107 on
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    edited August 2018
    @bekkasan thanks just wondered
    Got my next chapter up. A new banner should be up soon. Just a couple more chapters. I have been watching Sailor Moon while gaming
    Post edited by msbeckycat on
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited August 2018
    ^^^I just realized the original picture of the Townhomes had more of a yellow-green color on the green Townhome so I may go in and fix that... Just did. :p
    (It printed as more of a sea green so that's what I was going off of. :p )

There we go!

Original:

full_regal_set_townhome.jpg

Color fix:

V_TH_yellowgreen_2.jpg

You know, I like the sea green color better (even though both look great! ) so I will upload both styles. :) (If that's ok with you @CravenLestat )

:mrgreen:
    Post edited by emorrill on
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    VaaYMCG.jpg
    Michael: “Francine, please call me.Its Michael” Michael’s been trying to call Francine for 3 weeks but she hasn’t returned any calls.

Michael: “I need a soak..”

8VxIm1q.jpg
    Francine: “Michael? You called?”

Michael: “Francine!? Yeah…I did, 10 times in the past 3 weeks…”

42g5l7z.jpg
    Francine: “Sorry, I’ve been busy with things..and such.You know.”

Michael: “Too busy to pick up and return my call? For 3 weeks?”

Francine: “I don’t wanna talk..”

Michael: “Well, I do.why did you run off like that on me?”

Francine: “Michael…Your married, you have kids…leave this be.”

OjTz9PW.jpg
    Michael: “If you want to call it that.Cine, she’s been cheating on me with every guy that has stepped foot in this house.She doesn’t come home, won’t even bother with the kids…Cine, we signed our divorce papers last night, and she left…”

Francine: “Michael, I’m sorry.That’s rough man…”

Michael: “Its for the best, all we did was argue, we didn’t love each other anymore.And to save us both stress and strain, we ended it.”

Francine: “Well, if there’s anything I can do to help…

Michael: “Yeah there is.Give me a chance.Let’s go to dinner tonight?”

Francine: “I’m not so sure…

Michael: “Cine…Please?”

GwJYo9Z.jpg
    Francine: “Ok.Just this one time.”

l2yPdN7.jpg
    Traci: “You and Daddy got a date! That’s super.”

Francine: “Traci, Its not a date.But can you help me get ready?”

Traci: MAKEOVER!!! And it so is a Date.Daddy has a crush on you you know!.

Francine: “Way to make things awkward.Just help me kid.”

Traci: (From Upstairs hall) Daddy! Francine’s coming down!

9UA1rzX.jpg
    Michael: “Wow!” Michael just stood there watching Francine coming toward him.

Francine: “Told Traci it was a bit much.I am so going back upstairs….

Michael: “Don’t! You look great Francine!”

EMz7EmG.jpg
    Francine: I have to admit this feels awkward.

Michael: Its only awkward because you’re making it feel awkward, relax.I have somewhere I wanna take you come on.

DYFJxxU.jpg
    Francine: Its beautiful up here Michael.

Michael: Would you like to star-watch with me?

Francine: I’d love to!

j5fik96.jpg
    Michael: This is nice.But I should probably get you home huh?

Francine: Yeah, Its late.

Michael: Alright, let’s go cine.

pqYwviF.jpg
    Michael: “Here we are Francine.Thank you, I had a nice time with you.”

Francine: “No, thank you Michael.It was nice.”

Michael: “Francine..I have sometime I want to tell you.”

Michael whispers softly in Francine’s ear.

MqonKR1.jpg
    Michael(Whispers): “I love you Francine”

Francine: “What?” She was taken back for a moment.”

Michael: “I love you.”

Francine: “Its late, I gotta go…I’m sorry.”

Francine rushes off slamming the door in Michael’s face.

6XNneWP.jpg
    Michael: “Again?” Michael leaves for home alone.”
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    Those townhouses are amazing! Man, I wish I could build like that. You'd think after all this time, I could be better at it.

Hi. I've been really busy with life and work. I'm trying to find my way and figure out a good balance between the two. I'll figure it out. My job starts to get super busy this time of year. Now that I'm responsible for education programs at all 3 sites, my workload has piled on. It's a lot of "hurry up and wait" because here in NY, teachers aren't back at school yet, so there is no point in contacting anyone until after Labor Day.

Game-wise, I've started a legacy that I'm obviously going slow with. I've been trying to get to bed at a decent time so that doesn't always give me a lot of gaming time. It's okay. I'm sure I'll find the time soon enough.

Hope everyone is doing well and having a good summer. @Karritz my Dad just recently told me that next June he's heading to Austraila for a big trip. He's really excited to go. I told him that he may have to pack me in his suitcase! I love that he's getting to travel. He's assured me despite the Parkinson's related walking issues, he's up for traveling. "I just have to use a scooter if we're walking a long time." I'm just glad he's still wanting to travel and not let the disease get to him too much.

Happy Simming All!
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    pg. 2902
    @CravenLestat Woah that was fast! You certainly are a wizard :smile:
    @mikezumi Moss looks a bit wobbly on his feet. Both boys are increasing their gardening skills very quick! Clyde isn't a very subtle criminal lol. Ah silly hearts!
    Daniel's athletic outfit is unique. It looks as if Shannon is telling Mikezumi that she just has to wait until he's finished. Mikezumi always has a frown when she's making nectar but I'm sure she's enjoying the profits from it. Aww now both boys are engaged. Shannon looks like he approves of Simon.
    Lol I think Finnian is boring Simon. I like the hair you chose for Simon by the way, I think it's the same one that I gave Clark in my game. I'm glad all the boys went to prom together. That table looks way too close to the door. Lol I think it would be more appropriate to stand and eat rather than sitting by the bath. Shannon and Mikezumi really love their chess! Did any of the boys get voted Prom King?
    @king_of_simcity7 I wouldn't have expected Carl to dumpster dive either. The students look bored even before the lecture has started. That's a bit strange of the maid to brush her teeth. Is she borrowing the toothbrush from one of the residents? :mask: The pizza boy having a crush on Jason is cute. That's always an option if he ever gets tired of girl drama lol.
    @Silverofdreams30 Isla looks so pretty as a child! I like the wallpaper in her bedroom. Audra's painting is cute, Sailor Moon has been on my list to watch forever. The water looks nice and clear. Ty needs to improve his sandcastle making skills haha. Kaylynn looks really pretty, I love the matching bows on her hair and outfit.
    @Puddinroy Best wishes for your dad, I hope he's ok :smile:
    @Charlottesmom Sure feel free to send me pictures! I'm the daughter of an accountant and business analyst so I'm interested :smile:
    TS4 sims looks flat and lifeless to me, but that's just the art style they chose and I never downloaded any cc for it either. I tried getting into Attack on Titan but the titans have always weirded/grossed me out. I still think you might like Fullmetal Alchemist, it's about brothers what more incentive do you need :tongue:. Sure was, I even bought a t-shirt which I normally don't do. But life goes on, good news my netball team got into finals! We finished third so just have to keep playing 4 consistent quarters and hopefully a grand final is on the cards for us :smile:

pg. 2903
    @Silverofdreams30 Love the new extension on Angel's house!
    @lisasc360 Have fun with WoW! I've never played it but level 110 sounds like you have been playing for a long time.
    @Nikkei_Simmer Braden has inherited his father's love of working out and building muscles. I'm going to get confused between Karina and Katrina I can tell. They are good girls for doing their homework on school campus. I'm surprised that Haruo still has all his fingers intact from all the crocodile capturing lately. The last picture is a nice shot of the water and sunset.
    @PalmArrow It looks like Lloyd is already thinking about diamond shopping. Sadie will need some help later on for sure but I'm curious to see how she grows into her features. Kristina's dog is cute! Nice makeover of the consignment merchant :smile:
    @Charlottesmom The bark chips look nice on the edge of the pond, and I like the assortment of bushes and rocks you used as it looks very natural. Connor doesn't look fat fat just a bit pudgy fat :wink:. I don't really remember Dante but there's something charming and confident about his features. Stop staring at Kate, Colby! Go get your own wife :tongue: Blue and Winnie are too cute. Winnie is such an adorable name for a little girl. *Sigh* I never took much notice before but after the concert I came to realise that guys playing the guitar is an attractive look :lol:. I'm disappointed in Jared too. Liz's craziness might be a turn on for a quick hook up but you wouldn't want her sticking around for too long. Colby can have her hahaha. Sheesh she's getting hearts with everybody. Liz would have a successful career as a photographer or paparazzi I think.
    @Springfairy556 Since forever :lol: I think emorrill noticed that recently too.

pg. 2904
    @karritz I enjoyed the way you visually showed Nola's conversation with the stranger. It looks like Fleur is learning something, but I'm not sure as I've never seen that before. I like the set up for the basement bedrooms. Fleur is very lucky to be taken in and given a bedroom with connecting en suite! Pillow fighting seems like a favourite family activity. Oscar and Fleur aren't getting along very well. Nice new video! I look forward to seeing how the household will adjust to having Fleur around.
    @plushtrap_107 Yeah normally the auroras are much more green than yellow. Thank you! I was only on my "holiday" for one day but it was a nice break :smile:
    Looks like there's a big age gap between Charon and Fjord. Jupiter look so cute going down the slide. Cryus can pretend that he's wearing a space helmet too. Jupiter is taking the news of the engagement well. Hopefully Cyrus does too.
    @imdragonit Avatar was on tv here the other night but I only saw the ending. I hear they are making a sequel to it. The new makeup looks really accurate for her character :smile:
    @emorrill The houses really suit the Roaring Heights aesthetic. I was surprised at how different the colours looked when he switched from DV to SV. Stunning! :smile: I love that you printed out a picture to get it accurated, so dedicated :tongue:. The final version is lovely. I can't see any differences between it and the Store version. You worked wonders with that crazy floor plan. I don't mind the yellow-green, the colours are making me imagine the townhouses as beach shacks.
    @Springfairy556 3 weeks is a long time! I guess Francine really did get scared after their last encounter. Ok never mind lol, her walking in on Michael in the hot tub is becoming a habit. Francine took a page out of Bella's book with that red dress. Michael surely has heart eyes upon seeing her. The view of the city is beautiful. Michael's having no luck with her lol. I wonder if that bank robbery is going to come up again... :hushed:
    @MamaSimTee Some simmers are just exceptionally talented when it comes to building in this game. I hope you get that balance between life and work right. It's hard sometimes when there's too much to prioritise. Good luck with the new legacy! How exciting for your Dad. Australia is a big place so there's lots to see and do here :smile:
    @bekkasan I'm crossing my fingers that my SS takes a liking to either Sebastian or Shane :tongue:. It's good to see David and Martin join the fun. I don't know if Alexandra and Bekkasan should bother moving in now that the boys have caught hearts for each other :lol:. David's future outfit looks especially good on him, I think it's his nice broad shoulders. It kind of looks like Rosie is depressed at the thought of being replaced by Max. Those elevator shafts are tricky. Jorge's new tattoo looks good on him. Judy's wings are so lovely. I can't believe she rejected him :frowning:. Jorge looks rightly confused as am I! Haha I'm glad she reconsidered. Maybe she needs to make the move this time :smile:
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    edited August 2018
    @bekkasan Class is about to start and I’m trying really hard to control myself from not jumping up and down in excitement :D Heh, looks like the ladies are spoilt for choice now! Time for me to sit back, grab some popcorn and watch the bloodbath :tongue:
    And now that the guys are in your save, you can do whatever you like :) you can dress them up in whatever, you can change their gender preferences and hook them up with whoever, you can throw them all into a fiery pit of death if you like. Can’t wait to see more of this save!

A very very late reply (again) to @coco, with apologies: you’re absolutely free to go wild with the plastic surgery on Seb (and any of the other Stardew boys). You can change his hair, dress him up, even drop a meteor on him if you want. Looking forward to seeing your story!
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    @TinySpaceFox Thank you that's very generous of you! I wouldn't dare drop a meteor on him, those genetics are crucial lol. I have some ideas but like I said it probably won't happen until next year because I'm turning into a sloth with how regular I post updates these days.

I hope you have fun in class! :smile:
    @plushtrap_107 Cute pics of the kids playing. Congrats to Charon.

@imdragonit Gotta say he was right about the makeup!

@emorrill The houses look great. You make a good team. I thought you would decorate one with your new Victorian furniture. :)

@Springfairy556 Michael's got it bad. Francine is running scared.

@MamaSimTee Good to see you and hope you do have time to relax with sims. I hope to be like your Dad and take a trip out to Australia some day.

@coco I've got SP set on snail pace for now and romance manager running ultra slow, so far no one is hooking up. :) I want to be sure I've got everyone set up and ready before they start hooking up. I've almost finished adding sims. Alexandra will stay with Jared and Bekka is Patrick's girl so those two are out of the running. :) I was totally floored at the rejected kiss! I've only had that happen one other time that I can even think of. She didn't get creeped out or mad at him so who knows why she did it.

@TinySpaceFox I'm thrilled to have them in and look forward to seeing what happens. I'm doing it as hands off as I can only controlling Judy and Jorge as my sims as they go around that world and make friends with the SS so we can see what happens. I did find that pool mod so will see if it will work for an non active sim. Some careers will and some won't. He sure looks good in his career outfit!

@coco- wow I can't believe I just noticed that.XD And yeah, she's a bit scared.
    @bekkasan - Yeah, he does.Poor guy.XD
    XZECbSc.jpg
    Francine: “Hey Michael.”

Michael: “Hello Francine.”

Francine: “How are you doing?”

Michael: “Good, but my nose still hurts from when you slammed your door in my face.”

Francine: “Sorry about that.That wasn’t cool.”

Michael: “Yeah, tell me about…I don’t understand..”

Unknown Voice: “Hello Michael, long time no see.”

QXY3yFI.jpg
    Michael: “Agent Dave? Good to see you again…”

Francine: “Who is this guy?”

Agent Dave: “I am Detective Agent Dave Norton, with the FBI Miss Clinton., I need a word with you both right now.”

LK6jQSu.jpg
    Dave: “Alright, I know you two did it.”

Michael and Francine look at each other suspiciously.

Michael: “We haven’t the foggiest idea what you’re going on about.”

zzmsrbo.jpg
    Dave: Well let me refresh your memories.(change tv station to news channel 10)

Michael: “Oh yeah, I heard about the bank robbery a few weeks ago.What a shame.”

Dave: “Cut the bull, Michael.I know you and your friend here pulled that stunt.”

Michael: “And how do you know?”

Dave: Because your the only one who qoutes those old movie quotes at the end of each job.”

kC9zY2u.jpg
    Michael: “Dave, I thought we agreed, you’d keep the FBI and the government off my case.”

Dave: “I did and I thought you said you were done with your bank robbing, hostage taking way.s”

Michael: “It was a one time thing Dave.I was desperate.I’m done.”

Dave: “Oh no Mr.De Santa, my Boss, John has jobs for you.You will do his missions, and we’ll keep our mouths shut about the bank.OR you and your girlfriend here can go to federal prison.”

Francine: “First of all, I’m not his girlfriend.”

Michael: “Francine…please”

Francine: “Secondly, I didn’t want any part of this begin with, be he coaxed me into it with his “Oh this will be no big deal.” I am not working for the feds.”

Dave: “We’ll see.Besides if Trevor found out you’re still alive…”

Michael: “Trevor won’t find out.He’s probably dead somewhere anyways.”

kp83GhE.jpg
    Francine: Michael! What have you gotten me into?!

Michael: Relax, Cine.Whatever we gotta deal with, I dealt with worse.I promise.”
    Francine: And who is this Trevor fellow?

Michael: Its a long story, why don’t we go get drinkss..

Francine: “Michael…”

yzSPp8Z.jpg
    Michael: “Baby, trust me please.Let’s go get those drinks honey.”
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @bekkasan hurry up & find me a DeLorean, I'm heading back to the future :D it's full of hot guys! Yes craven ( I mean Harry Potter ) really has an artist's eye for what works

@coco :) If you ever hear of a release date for Avatar2 let me know, I'll be first in line to force my money into their hands...lol
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    forgive the grid lines still A wip but here's the start of Pandora, Neytiri's home
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    edited August 2018
    @plushtrap_107 One trait you can get after achieving a high level in any social group, but there can only be one even though there are 3 of them.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @coco

Thank you. I have never really build a full hosue before,
    when I created this save I decided to build his home from scratch and extend
    it for every 1000 simoleons he earned from gathering flowers.
    soem flowers really gives alot fo simoleons so now the houme is complete with
    5 rooms.

@emorrill Very kind of @CravenLestat to create the house
    for you he did a wonderful job on it.

@bekkasan You can do what you like hehe its your save
    afterall. So do move in bekkasan and Alexandra across the street.
    Great update.

More later
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I made a sim when I had a little spare time during the day. I can't remember his name - I want to say it's Rick but I could be wrong.
    43140024995_6130f79c20_o.jpg
    43140024415_82b0b76d4c_o.jpg
    44046017741_f7fee1a941_o.jpg
    44046016791_709f0bdbca_o.jpg
    Gosh it was quiet overnight.

@Springfairy556 oh dear, more trouble in store.

@imdragonit My husband loved Avatar. I do believe he'd go to the movies to see a sequel rather than wait to watch it at home.
    I love those Lunar Lakes crystal rocks.

@Mikezumi lol....can't remember his name. That sounds like me. He's cute. I like him, he has character in his face. In the last picture his eyebrows look slightly different side to side. Then I looked back at the first picture and it must be his expression doing it or it is too early and my eyes are not open yet.
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @bekkasan -- Love the Sanctuary updates. :)

@Charlottesmom -- Thanks for the comment. :) Hopefully Jason gets more!

Oh, I watched all 15 seasons of ER. But I love it. (Though there were certainly a few a things that annoyed me but that happens with any show). It's fun rewatching these episodes after it had been a while since I'd seen them.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Charlottesmom - Liz has hearts with everyone she meets! There must be something irresistible about purple-haired werewolf girls.

@plushtrap_107 , I like Jupiter's magenta hair. Congratulations to Charon and Fjord! :)

@emorrill , Harry's @CravenLestat 's Victorian townhouses look wonderful in game!
    The archway you added before the front door might cause routing issues, though - at least the similarly placed archway on the Collins home in Isla Paradiso does. I hope everything will be okay in this case!

@Springfairy556 , Francine looks lovely dressed up for the date!
    Michael: “And how do you know?”

Dave: Because your the only one who qoutes those old movie quotes at the end of each job.”
    Lol! Michael needs to learn a thing or two about discretion!

@Mikezumi , did you base Rick (or whatever he's called :smiley: ) on a celebrity? He looks so familiar to me!

@bekkasan , yay, the Stardew Valley boys are in your future save! While playing Stardew Vallew I pretty much had a crush on all of them... but on Elliot the most, so I'm hoping my simself will bump into him!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited August 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top