Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ivanna's House Hunters Contest Oasis Landing Edition!!! Winners Are Up Pg 1 !!!

Comments

• Options
    Allierenee25Allierenee25 Posts: 97 New Member
    edited July 2014
    So if I plan on just doing the house, I can use the whole 400,000 for the house? Or just the 250,000??
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm thinking you just get 250k Allie as they'd still need 150k to buy a business.
  • Options
    whatsociallifewhatsociallife Posts: 1,245 Member
    edited July 2014
    We have finally made it to Oasis Landing! Quick sneak peek celebration :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-201.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    ciane wrote:
    I'm thinking you just get 250k Allie as they'd still need 150k to buy a business.

Okay well that is fair. But do you know how hard it is to build a house for 250k with Jenny's requirements. lol I did it, but I wanted to add more haha. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    No, I haven't started playing with this one yet. I have too many others I'm working on at the moment.
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited July 2014
    I think it might be time to move Lucas and Jenny back to the future! :D They have been there already but came back to invent the software.

Capture.jpg

Cause he's wanting to go to the future not some Alien world! :lol:

Screenshot-2131.jpg

• Options
    Ivanna420Ivanna420 Posts: 5,432 Member
    edited July 2014
    Allie, ciane is correct. if you are only creating the house, then your budget is only the 250,000. That way they still have enough money to buy the business. :mrgreen:

Patti, I will look forward to seeing your commercial lot entry. They really can be fun. :wink:

whatsociallife, I love the sneak peek! Thank you for sharing. YAY! For making it to Oasis Landing! :mrgreen:

romagi, :shock: I hope Lucas got either his computer fixed or got the stuff he needed first!! :twisted:

I do agree that it might just be time to get them back to the future.....Wait, it's that a movie. :wink: I agree, aliens were not part of their new dream life. :shock: :lol:

Ya know, I have never had a sim abducted by aliens in all the time we've had them. :shock: in Sims 2, yeah, but never in 3. I usually control the population a little, like I always turn off zombies, and I will turn off a few others if I'm playing a totally supernatural free game, but I have never turned off aliens. In fact, I don't even know if they can be turned off.
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Good Morning Everyone! I'm off to work shortly, so I'll see you all this afternoon, but I hope you have a great day! :mrgreen:
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Here is a sneak peak of my sims. Trying to build up their skills can be very demanding so Jenny and Lucas know quality time is very important in a marriage. :)

screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    whatsociallifewhatsociallife Posts: 1,245 Member
    edited July 2014
    My new chill mat is attached so fingers crossed I can get in game for a bit tonight.

Oh romagi1 lets hope they don't have a new (alien) addition to the family :shock:

Allierenee25 - nice sneak peek - Mine don't get much quality time together either :(
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ivanna420 wrote:
    ErnesaT wrote:
    *raises hand quietly*

I can help judge. I will be finished most of my summer travels by the deadline. (Although, I'll be getting ready for another trip a week or so after.) :-)

Bless you, Nesa! Where would I be without your judging skills! :wink::mrgreen: I'm so envious of your travels. I hope you are enjoying them immensely! :mrgreen:

You are welcome, as always. As for travelling, I love doing it. :mrgreen: My next trip will be for a long weekend to North Carolina but the trip a few weeks after that is to Las Vegas (again). :D I have to get my travels in before the cold and snow return.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    My new chill mat is attached so fingers crossed I can get in game for a bit tonight.

Oh romagi1 lets hope they don't have a new (alien) addition to the family :shock:

Allierenee25 - nice sneak peek - Mine don't get much quality time together either :(

I am trying so hard to work on their skills that I am neglecting them having time together. I had to travel back in time for Jenny to get skills in the styling career because she couldn't get a job in the future world. lol
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Hi everyone! sorry for not being on yesterday, but RL kinda took over my plans.

Allie, I love the sneak peek. I'm excited to see their entry! :mrgreen:

whatsociallife, I hope your chill mat helps out. :mrgreen: That's the main reason I haven't gone to a laptop, yet. I hear too many stories of people having problems with them over-heating a lot and not just on the sims. :?

Nesa, Personally, I'd rather be in Las Vegas during the winter, but I really hate the cold. :wink: I hope you enjoy both of them to their fullest. I mean, they say what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, right! :twisted: :mrgreen:

I always forget to let my sims spend time together when I'm trying to level their skills up. I swear my sims think I'm some kind of evil task master...lol
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thanks Ivanna! I have been working hard on their traits, so once they are ready I will show more of them. ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Good Morning Everyone! Hope you are all having a great day, so far. :mrgreen:

Allie, I will look forward to seeing more of them. :mrgreen:
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    pchapmanpchapman Posts: 260 Member
    edited August 2014
    I have started building my commercial lot and I have some questions. I seem to be having problems locating certain items and I was wondering if it was something that Lucas has to build. I cannot find the PB stands, the holo register, or the retail fashion displays. Can someone point out to me where I might find these items?

Thanks!

Patti
    Origin ID for Sims 4: patti2297
    Follow me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/27640240@N08/

• Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited August 2014
    The retail stands and plumbot stands you can go to BUY>SUFACES>DISPLAYS

The Holo register you need to be on a community lot and go to BUILD>COMMUNITY OBJECTS>MISC> OBJECTS and filter to ITF

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Good Morning Everyone! Sorry for not being here yesterday. but RL has been intruding on my forum time. :evil:

romagi, thank you for the bump and for answering Patti's question. I really appreciate it. :mrgreen:
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I haven't stopped by in awhile as I am way behind trying to finish up other builds.

Whatsociallife - Cute couple!
    Romagi - Your sims are having fun again, I see.
    Allie - That is a sneaky sneak pic, but I like!
    Everyone - waves hi before disappearing back in game!
  • Options
    pchapmanpchapman Posts: 260 Member
    edited August 2014
    romagi1 wrote:
    The retail stands and plumbot stands you can go to BUY>SUFACES>DISPLAYS

The Holo register you need to be on a community lot and go to BUILD>COMMUNITY OBJECTS>MISC> OBJECTS and filter to ITF

Thank you Romagil. I found the holo register, but I haven't found the retail stands. Are the fashion stands round things and don't actually say men's fashion or women's fashion retail stands? I also can't seem to find the plumbot stand. I haven't had a chance to relook though as my pc up and died on me, luckily I had just saved my games to a flash drive, and it will be a bit before I have a new PC. In the meantime, my knight in shining armour is letting me install all my sims expansion packs, etc on his laptop! I got a great guy. :lol:

Origin ID for Sims 4: patti2297
    Follow me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/27640240@N08/

• Options
    TiggerkittyTiggerkitty Posts: 390 Member
    edited August 2014
    Well took a break from skilling up the couple for your other contest and decided to look for inspiration for this one instead.

Thought I'd share some of it :)

the-most-futuristic-house-4.jpg

Modern-Design-Of-Futuristic-Houses-Concrete.jpg

athens-greece-contemporary-3.jpg

Picture-23-400x277.png

awesome-home-interior.jpg