Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play The Sims 3 to Win Big ~CONGRATS WINNERS~

Comments

• Options
    snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm in :mrgreen: I downloaded Adam and Josh at 1:00 with the cheaper house. My game is set on a long span that I don't want to change so Josh has been toddling around for 12 days. His birthday is tomorrow then 25 days of childhood :shock: I'm having so much fun with this. They still don't have much but Adam is working on it. My Adam doesn't have the same traits.He is Brave, artistic,nurturing,neat and good sense of humor. I wonder why it changed.
  • Options
    AshleykaymayAshleykaymay Posts: 1,524 Member
    edited November 2013
    Lissykin wrote:
    OK...don't laugh ya'll. I went in game 45 minutes ago to start this challenge. Remember how I said "I want to do this because I want to something other then build blah blah blah.".

Yeah. I might have just spent those last 45 minutes revamping the SV school lot to fit the Town Life school plus a bunch of fun extras. I was placing all my favorite lots and got a little off track. :lol: I guess I really did need this challenge. :oops:

Buwah ha ha ha ha ha!!!

I totally feel your pain. I can't ever start a new neighborhood without rearranging everything. I actually have saved revisions of most of my community buildings to help me save time on this inevitability. lol :wink:

After I replaced the hospital, I finally told myself to play the game. :roll: :lol: Things are going well now though! I placed their house on a bigger lot so I had to edit it to make it affordable and even then, they only had $26 dollars to their name. After a desperate spree to try and get money for bills, I found a camera in Mom's inventory. Instead of keeping it to capture memories, I sold it to you know, buy food. :lol: It is really interesting playing without cheats for the first time in a long time (I only use sims to test so they are always needs static and money cheats).

Josh has just aged up to a child so Krissy got a job as a teacher so she can be home with him to make as many memories as possible. I can't wait to see how this stage goes!
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    edited November 2013
    snowdove58 wrote:
    I'm in :mrgreen: I downloaded Adam and Josh at 1:00 with the cheaper house. My game is set on a long span that I don't want to change so Josh has been toddling around for 12 days. His birthday is tomorrow then 25 days of childhood :shock: I'm having so much fun with this. They still don't have much but Adam is working on it. My Adam doesn't have the same traits.He is Brave, artistic,nurturing,neat and good sense of humor. I wonder why it changed.

Thanks for entering! :) The long life span will leave you with loads of time to get them established. Especially during that childhood!

Thank you for listing Adam's traits. Without your post, I'd have probably not noticed that I'd copy/pasted Krissy's traits under Adam's description. :oops:
    It's fixed now. :thumbup:
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    edited November 2013
    @Ashleykaymay: I'm so happy it's starting to come together for you! It takes a lot of careful decision making to make sure you can survive those toddler years. I look forward to reading all those memories you'll be making. :)
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hm, I was only taking pictures of the things I remembered to be automatic memories before. I think custom memories add a lot, so others might like to add some of those too.

Josh is through one week of uni and yes, he went streaking, but it wasn't on the memory list, so I didn't snap a pic. Maybe, he'll go streaking again and I'll make a custom memory of it.

When he graduates from uni, maybe I'll play again on a longer life span to enjoy all the things they don't have time for in a realistic world.
  • Options
    RayshizzieRayshizzie Posts: 2,650 Member
    edited November 2013
    ciane wrote:
    Hm, I was only taking pictures of the things I remembered to be automatic memories before. I think custom memories add a lot, so others might like to add some of those too.

Josh is through one week of uni and yes, he went streaking, but it wasn't on the memory list, so I didn't snap a pic. Maybe, he'll go streaking again and I'll make a custom memory of it.

When he graduates from uni, maybe I'll play again on a longer life span to enjoy all the things they don't have time for in a realistic world.

I've decided to play Josh as well, glad you are enjoying him, looking forward to seeing your entry, sounds like you're having a lot of fun with it!
  • Options
    VanessaVennerVanessaVenner Posts: 347 Member
    edited December 2013
    @ Lissykin Thank you so much for the updates. Much appreciated.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    dawnrobdawnrob Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hello All :0) Just calling round to check all is going well :D thank you lissy for doing all this alone :( trust me to be sick .. I hope to be able to help out more from now on .. *hugs*

large_128_your_a_star.gif

@ Ciane . Im soo please you are enjoying playing Josh , He is a lovely toddler , I have been playing him and Adam for months in my game (Josh has just become a child) I can,t wait to see him grown up :D:D:D
  • Options
    goodnighthelenagoodnighthelena Posts: 45 Member
    edited November 2013
    So I started out in Moonlight Falls and completely forgot about the conjoined building glitch (stadium and school conjoined buildings tend to not allow your child to go to their recitals) and ended up replacing the school/stadium with two separate buildings on two separate lots. I forgot this would actually rest Zoe's grades and delete her ballet history. She aged up with bad grades and gained the neurotic trait then my game crashed. Unfortunately I saved after replacing the buildings.
    Is there any possibility of being able to start over? I feel like I just ruined my game! :oops: :oops: :cry::cry:
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    So I started out in Moonlight Falls and completely forgot about the conjoined building glitch (stadium and school conjoined buildings tend to not allow your child to go to their recitals) and ended up replacing the school/stadium with two separate buildings on two separate lots. I forgot this would actually rest Zoe's grades and delete her ballet history. She aged up with bad grades and gained the neurotic trait then my game crashed. Unfortunately I saved after replacing the buildings.
    Is there any possibility of being able to start over? I feel like I just ruined my game! :oops: :oops: :cry::cry:

Im sorry sweetie :( Of course you can start again *hugs* good luck
  • Options
    goodnighthelenagoodnighthelena Posts: 45 Member
    edited November 2013
    dawnrob wrote:

Im sorry sweetie :( Of course you can start again *hugs* good luck

Thank you so much! *hugs* This time I might go with a town that has stable rabbit holes! Haha! :oops: :oops: :lol:
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited November 2013
    I don't know if this has been asked but the time portal landed in my front yard. Can My sim sell it and keep the money?
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Ok, I've chosen Adam and Josh Oakridge and put them in For Lissykin.

Memories started from the moment they got on the lot....

Picked up Josh for the first time. What a sweet little bundle. I'd better get him out of the rain and away from this crazy time portal that just landed in the yard.

2u5gm7k.png

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:
    I don't know if this has been asked but the time portal landed in my front yard. Can My sim sell it and keep the money?

Hiya hun , yes you can sell any items that your Sim does,nt need, for extra cash :-)

• Options
    edited November 2013
    :)

My Josh is all set to graduate from uni now. He won't have a whole lot of memories, but I think he's had a good life.
  • Options
    BlackoutKnight13BlackoutKnight13 Posts: 40
    edited November 2013
    I'm Blackoutknight13 and I'll be participating with Krissy and Zoe.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited November 2013
    It is a nice picture of Adam holding Josh in his arms ErnesaT :) It would have them both quite a surprise when the time portal arrived on the lot.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hello BlackoutKnight13 :) It is great that you are entering the contest. Enjoy watching Zoe grow up and sharing memories of her and Krissie's life. I'll look forward to seeing the memories.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    dawnrob wrote:
    ErnesaT wrote:

Hiya hun , yes you can sell any items that your Sim does,nt need, for extra cash :-)

Thank you. :lol: Adam will be very happy to hear that. His poor little house is in sore need of some masculine but fashionable touches. Those butterflies have got to go! :lol:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    It is a nice picture of Adam holding Josh in his arms ErnesaT :) It would have them both quite a surprise when the time portal arrived on the lot.

It startled me. :lol: I thought it was going to land too close to little Josh.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    PahpayPahpay Posts: 381 Member
    edited December 2013
    These are only Zoe's accomplishments and only the ones that prompt a memory, until I figured out how to make custom memories.
    The ones that are not prompted are in the following slideshow:
    http://s1039.photobucket.com/user/purplephoenix1301/slideshow/
    Aging is Epic and so far Krissy is still a single mom.
    This will be the post I edit with more memories.

Krissy's career: Astronaut (lvl 10 Military) now level 2 Game Design.
    They have over $120,000 but are worth $465,000.
    Rewards for Zoe: Raised by Wolves, Inappropriate but in a good way, Simmunity, Speedy Cleaner, Fast Metabolism, Observant, Steel Bladder, Never Dull, Opportunistic, Multi-tasker, Immune to Cold, Dirt Defiant, Jetsetter, all level 5000 ones except change favorites

Badges/Achievements:
    Spring Training Achievement

original.jpg"height=250""width=400"
    Got on the Honor Roll
    After spending long hours toiling on homework, getting on the honor roll is a fitting reward!

Zoe got struck by lightning!
    First Time Struck by Lightning
    They say that the odds of being struck by lighting is greater than 1 in 1000. Your Sim has beaten the odds.

Reached Level 5 of Guitar
    One level closer...the top doesn't seem so far away now!

Got on the Honor Roll
    After spending long hours toiling on homework, getting on the honor roll is a fitting reward!

Learned to Mind Meld
    It’s amazing what you can accomplish with a few well-placed fingers on the scalp.

Named a Star After Zoe Keiffer
    Naming a star after a special Sim is a lovely gesture that shows one just how special they are!

First Kiss with Joel Vidal
    That first kiss with Joel Vidal was a special moment. It started off with nervous anticipation and ended in the magical moment where their lips first met!

Become Romantic with Joel Vidal
    Going from mere acquaintances to a romantic interest is the start of tender words, stolen kisses, and makeout afternoons.

Started Going Steady with Joel Vidal
    Becoming the main squeeze of one's chosen romantic partner is moment that won't be forgotten soon.

Zoe is ready for prom
    Zoe got asked by her friend Joel Vidal

First Time Snowboarding
    Snowboarding for the first time: the body will remember aches and pains for several days, but the mind will remember the thrill forever.

Reached Level 5 of Bass

Won a Trivia Challenge
    Any brute can arm wrestle! This trivia victory validated many years of study.

Got on the Honor Roll

Zoe egged a house
    She just wanted to trick or treat

First Time Braving the Scary Shack
    It takes a special kind of messed up to design and operate a haunted house. Of course, the Scary Shack actually could be haunted!

Visited the Park
    A trip to the park is a fun way to enjoy the sun and fresh air, though one has to watch out for the muddy patches!

Repaired a Sink
    Avoiding the cost of paying a repairman is incentive enough to roll up one's sleeves and do some self-repairs.

original.jpg"height=250"width=400"
    Got on the Honor Roll

Mastered Piano
    Hours of practice and study have finally paid off. There isn't anything else to learn in the study of Piano!

Repaired a Sink
    Avoiding the cost of paying a repairman is incentive enough to roll up one's sleeves and do some self-repairs.

Got on the Honor Roll

Zoe entered the hot dog competition

Zoe went skating
    She even found a guy to spin around with her

Visited the Park
    A trip to the park is a fun way to enjoy the sun and fresh air, though one has to watch out for the muddy patches!

Zoe spent some time reading on the beach.
    She even got a nice tan to show off

Got on the Honor Roll

Reached Level 5 of Cooking

Ate at a Restaurant
    A special treat of a meal out at a restaurant is always a welcome break from spending hours cooking one's favorite meal.

Got on the Honor Roll

Made a Perfect Mushroom Omelette
    It takes hours of toil and relentless practice to create a perfect dish!

Reached Level 5 of Piano

Went Swimming
    Taking a swim is a relaxing and refreshing way to spend a hot afternoon.

Zoe tried firewalking!

Zoe searched for eggs on love day.

Visited the Park

Marked a Sim (Zoe)
    While some pets show love by licking their Sims' faces or nickering at them, you took the more subtle approach and flip-flopped around on their feet before they noticed you were there!

Learned Guitar
    Learning the basics of any skill, but especially Guitar, can be an uphill battle, but the rewards of new knowledge are certainly worth the pain.

Learned Bass
    Learning the basics of any skill, but especially Bass, can be an uphill battle, but the rewards of new knowledge are certainly worth the pain.

Learned Piano
    Learning the basics of any skill, but especially Piano, can be an uphill battle, but the rewards of new knowledge are certainly worth the pain.

Learned Drums
    Learning the basics of any skill, but especially Drums, can be an uphill battle, but the rewards of new knowledge are certainly worth the pain.

Lost a Sparring Match Against Shen Su
    A loss may be discouraging, but the best course of action is to keep trying and never give up!

Sparred With Shen Su
    That was good practice for the real thing!

Beat Hui Young Kim in a Ranked Sparring Match
    Winning that sparring match was the best way to get noticed as one of the toughest Martial Artists in town.

Lost a Sparring Match Against Hui Young Kim
    A loss may be discouraging, but the best course of action is to keep trying and never give up!

Sparred With Hui Young Kim

Beat Zhan Su in a Ranked Sparring Match
    Winning that sparring match was the best way to get noticed as one of the toughest Martial Artists in town.

Sparred With Zhan Su

Lost a Sparring Match Against Zhan Su

Beat Sima Zhi in a Ranked Sparring Match

Reached Level 5 of Martial Arts

Reached Level 5 of Athletic

Sparred With Sima Zhi

Lost a Sparring Match Against Sima Zhi

Sparred With Krissy Keiffer

Got a Good Fortune
    Not all fortune cookies are tasty cookies and not all fortunes are good fortunes, so it was fortunate and memorable to receive a good fortune in a tasty cookie!

Zoe baked fortune cookies

Visited a Martial Arts Academy
    That visit to the Martial Arts Academy was an inspirational pilgrimage for any serious martial artist.

Visited a Market
    The sights and smells of a foreign market are nostalgic for any tourist, transporting them back to their very first visit.

Visited the Forbidden City in China
    A venue of great historic significance, the Forbidden City was a memorable sight to behold!

Visited China
    It was an exotic place of lush landscapes, martial artists and delicious dim sum.

Became Strong
    Carving one's body into a model of physical fitness is no easy task and an achievement to remember!

Athletically Trained Zoe Keiffer
    Putting a student through the rigors of athletic training is a great way to share the joy of exercise with others!

Zoe met Persephone
    Zoe wasn't excited to leave James Doe and move to a secluded island, but Krissy needed to for work so Zoe conceded. The neighbors were certainly friendly

Read 5 Different Books
    Spending one's free time reading isn't the most social activity, but leads to a wealth of knowledge about the world!

Went on Second Date with James Doe
    That date went well, the conversation stayed light and fun. Don’t scare them off and this relationship could go far!

Went to the Theatre
    A trip to the theatre is a special night out, where Sims can enjoy artistic entertainment in a fine setting.

Saw a Movie
    Going to a movie is always a memorable time, whether it's a thoughtful art flick or a mindless action romp.

Asked James Doe on a Date
    Asking a romantic interest on a date is always a nerve-wracking prospect, but sometimes one has to take chances in the pursuit of love. Only time will tell whether it was a good date or a bad one!

Keiffer Greeting Card
    Greetings from the Keiffer family!

Visited the Park

Learned Martial Arts
    Learning the basics of any skill, but especially Martial Arts, can be an uphill battle, but the rewards of new knowledge are certainly worth the pain.

Got on the Honor Roll

Painted Something Brilliant!
    A brilliant painting is sure to be admired by Sim art snobs everywhere!

Reached Level 5 of Logic

Busted After Curfew!
    Breaking curfew is an exciting way to cut loose in the evening, but it is always so embarrassing to get caught!

Zoe caught fireflies

Learned Cooking
    Learning the basics of any skill, but especially Cooking, can be an uphill battle, but the rewards of new knowledge are certainly worth the pain.

Zoe hugged Misty
    Misty Cat snuggled up to Zoe as she hugged her. There really is nothing like a witch and her familiar.

Painted a Masterpiece
    What a beauty! This is one painting that won't be forgotten by the ages.

Mommy Daughter Dancing
    "You should have seen me doing the chicken dance at prom" Zoe said.
    "When I went to prom we danced more like this," Krissy responded.

Become Romantic with James Doe
    Going from mere acquaintances to a romantic interest is the start of tender words, stolen kisses, and makeout afternoons.

Started Going Steady with James Doe
    Becoming the main squeeze of one's chosen romantic partner is moment that won't be forgotten soon.

Went to Prom
    So many firsts can happen at prom...first awkward dance, first awkward kiss, first awkward breakup... It's an event that no teen could forget!

Rode in a Limo
    There were so many buttons to push and knobs to turn...and even a built-in juice bar! This was one sweet ride.

Zoe looks scared to go to Prom
    Are you nervous?
    "Well, yeah! What if he tries to.....kiss me?!"
    You'll be fine, have fun. Look he even got a limo!
    "It does look cool!"

Learned Athletic
    Learning the basics of any skill, but especially Athletic, can be an uphill battle, but the rewards of new knowledge are certainly worth the pain.

Krissy forgave Zoe.
    "I may have over-reacted, but you should let me know when you leave. You're a good kid and I love you!"
    "I love you too, mom"

Got Grounded
    No punishment is more dreaded than getting grounded. Having to spend all day inside and away from friends is a painfully memorable experience.

Zoe got scolded!
    "What were you thinking?," Krissy said.
    "You're ruining my life, I'm not a little kid any more," Zoe yelled.
    "That's it your grounded."
    "We were just making snowmen. I hate you!!!"

Stayed Out After Curfew
    The strict parental units may want to keep young Sims inside and out of trouble after dark, but it's a lot more fun to break the rules and spend an evening making trouble around town.

Painted a Masterpiece

Zoe tried curry
    Those ghost chilis sure are hot. Zoe found that out the hard way. Quick, where's the milk?

Went on First Date with James Doe
    A first date is an uncomfortable night of unnatural questions and stumbling glances, but also one fresh with the possibility of new romance.

Zoe and James made a snowman together.
    Zoe loves the snow and decided to embrace it and build a snowman with her date. He even struck up conversation about art.

Zoe and James went skating on their first date.

Zoe asked James to Prom!
    I am not sure where she was going with that face, but either way it worked because James said 'Yes!'

Visited the Park

Painted a Masterpiece

Zoe and Krissy paint together!

Cast a Spell
    Whether it be for good or evil, those who cast spells can make their lives much easier or at least get a good laugh or two along the way. Of course, getting to wave a fancy wand around is plenty of incentive to keep on casting!

Reached Level 5 of Charisma

Learned Charisma
    Learning the basics of any skill, but especially Charisma, can be an uphill battle, but the rewards of new knowledge are certainly worth the pain.

Zoe took the aptitude test!
    Zoe just got through her first day of high school signing up for sports and music club and decided to take the aptitude test. It's never too early to start planning for university.

Saw the Ghost of Edward Deppiesse
    When a Sim passes on to the other side, sometimes a visage of their former self is left in the land of the living.

Rode a Broom
    Any self-respecting witch (or aspiring witch) knows that flying on a broom is the only way to travel, bar none.

Learned Gardening
    Learning the basics of any skill, but especially Gardening, can be an uphill battle, but the rewards of new knowledge are certainly worth the pain.

Krissy threw an elixir at Zoe!
    Krissy wanted to share her magical powers with Zoe and threw bottled witches brew at Zoe.

Threw a Birthday Party for Zoe Keiffer
    Throwing a birthday party for a special Sim is a great way to honor their passage through the stages of life! That was a birthday cake tummyache to remember.

It's Zoe's Birthday!
    Krissy threw Zoe a birthday party in honor of the special day and even built an art studio so she could paint. All of Zoe's friends showed up and had a great time!

Zoe and Krissy went to the movies!
    Zoe and Krissy used their snow days to go to the movies. There was laughter and tales of love. They bonded over melted buttered popcorn and sticky candy treats.

Marked a Sim
    While some pets show love by licking their Sims' faces or nickering at them, you took the more subtle approach and flip-flopped around on their feet before they noticed you were there!

Got on the Honor Roll

Painted a Masterpiece

Painted a Portrait of Krissy Keiffer
    Creating a likeness of another Sim is perhaps the most difficult kind of painting. If one doesn't get the profile just right, the subject is sure to get upset!

Zoe and Krissy hung holiday house lights!
    In honor of the falling snow and incoming holiday the Keiffers hung holiday house lights!

Trick or Treating!
    Zoe decided to go out as a tiger this spooky day. Her birthday is in a few days and she wanted it to be very special!

Jack-o-lanterns!
    Zoe went for super silly and Krissy decided to do a kitty one in honor of Misty Cat.

Queen Zoe Keiffer presides over the Round Table!
    Here ye here ye, it is by royal decree that I declare dinner served!

Zoe shows her mom her knot tying skills.
    Zoe worked hard and finally learned how to tie that really difficult knot. She also learned when different knots are used.

Painted a Masterpiece

Got on the Honor Roll

Zoe plays in the sand!
    The sand between her toes and the best castle builder in the land. Zoe uses her artistic skills to mold the pile of sand into a masterpiece.

Painted a Masterpiece

Painted a Portrait of Misty Cat
    Creating a likeness of a pet is perhaps the most difficult kind of painting. If one doesn't get the pet to sit still long enough to complete the painting, it just won't look right!

Got on the Honor Roll

Zoe and Krissy have a water balloon fight!

Zoe can skate backwards!

Zoe learned how to spin!

Zoe went skating!

holidaycard_png_medium.png"height=250""width=400"

Visited the Park

Zoe caught a moth!

Got on the Honor Roll

Visited the Graveyard
    A graveyard can be an eerie place, but it is nice to pay homage to those Sims who have passed on.

Completed Skill Achievement for Painting
    Completing a skill achievement is an amazing accomplishment and a moment to remember!

Painted a Painting Worth Over §1,000
    Creating a painting is not only an investment in one's artistic skill, but also a valuable addition to one's wallet!

Got on the Honor Roll

Discovered Some Metal!
    A metallic discovery is a glimmering hunk of valuable treasure. Oh, the possibilities of what can be created with this!

Found a Gem
    Digging through the ground can result in a great find when a glint catch one's eye!

Zoe rode to battle!
    The power of imagination took Zoe from a spring-loaded horse to the heat of battle.

Picked Up a Pet
    Cuddling with a new pet is the first step in a successful pet-Sim relationship.

Zoe caught a light beetle!

Adopted Misty Cat
    Adopting a bundle of joy adds fun and mischief to any household!

Got on the Honor Roll

Mastered Painting
    Hours of practice and study have finally paid off. There isn't anything else to learn in the study of Painting!

holidaycard_png_medium.png"height=250""width=400"

Visited the Park

Got on the Honor Roll

Saw a Wild Horse
    After seeing the Wild Horse, you knew deep down, that you and the horse were destined to cross paths again…

Met a Vampire
    Finally, confirmation that those "creatures of the night" are not a mere rumor. Vampires are real!
    (It was her teacher on the field trip!)

Got on the Honor Roll

Zoe's pets died
    Zoe's pet maccaw, squirrel and chipmunk died over the course of a few weeks. Andy the Anchovy lives on.

Got on the Honor Roll

Got on the Honor Roll

Zoe built a snowman!
    Zoe picked up some snow and built her first snowman!

Zoe started a snow ball fight
    Zoe and Krissy spent the day throwing snow and celebrating the day of no school or work.

Zoe built an igloo
    Zoe really embraced the new fallen snow and built her very own icy hideaway

Got on the Honor Roll

Zoe likes playing with Riley
    When mom is busy Zoe happily plays with her imaginary friend, Riley.

Caught a Anchovy for the First Time
    Catching a fish requires extreme patience and dedication to the fishy pursuit.

Zoe went fishing in the ocean!
    Zoe took a trip to the nearby beach to try her hand at catching some scaly friends.

Zoe played in her clubhouse!
    No boys allowed and only those with the password may enter!

Collected Mushrooms
    Looking for that perfect mushroom can be a maddening experience for some, but what a find it can be!

Got on the Honor Roll

Zoe went trick or treating!
    Zoe put on her gnome costume and headed out to earn sweet treats!

Zoe and Krissy went fishing!
    Zoe will never forget these memories with her mom. She even used her scouting skills to help her mom fish!

Made a New Outfit
    Wearing the same clothes day in and day out can be tiring. Nothing like a new outfit to mix things up!

Zoe's first swim!
    Zoe will always remember the chill of the water as her toes dipped in.

Zoe and Krissy read a bedtime story!
    Mother-daughter bonding gets even better with a bedtime story to lul Zoe to dreamland.

Got on the Honor Roll

Got on the Honor Roll

Got on the Honor Roll

Zoe caught a Squirrel
    Zoe managed to catch a squirrel in her kitchen!!

Zoe and Krissy Pillow Fight
    Nothing bonds mother and daughter quite like an old-fashioned pillow fight.

Zoe had Dara Doe over!
    This is how friendships are made!

Got on the Honor Roll

Got on the Honor Roll

Saw the Ghost of Tatiana Salas
    When a Sim passes on to the other side, sometimes a visage of their former self is left in the land of the living.

Got on the Honor Roll

Caught a Rodent
    With your quick agility and natural born reflexes, the rodent’s inherent cuteness could not overpower your drive and motivation to capture one!

Taught a Bird How to Talk
    Reading books, watching TV, and having one-sided conversations are just many examples of techniques you've used to teach your bird how to talk. Thankfully it all paid off!

Caught a Bird
    With your quick agility and natural born reflexes, the bird had no chance of escape once you had set your sights on them as a target!

Visited a Martial Arts Academy
    That visit to the Martial Arts Academy was an inspirational pilgrimage for any serious martial artist.

Visited China
    It was an exotic place of lush landscapes, martial artists and delicious dim sum.

Got on the Honor Roll

Received a Party Invitation
    Getting a party invitation is a welcome gesture that guarantees a night of social bonding is in store!

Reached Level 5 of Painting

Got on the Honor Roll

Got on the Honor Roll

Sold a Baked Good
    The only thing better than the aroma of that baked good was the smell of the money that was paid for it.

Got on the Honor Roll

Getting a party invitation is a welcome gesture that guarantees a night of social bonding is in store!

Got on the Honor Roll

Sold a Baked Good
    The only thing better than the aroma of that baked good was the smell of the money that was paid for it.

Got on the Honor Roll

Got on the Honor Roll

Got on the Honor Roll

Sold a Baked Good

First Snow Day
    You got up early, you already dressed, and you just found out you don’t have to go to school. There’s fresh snow on the ground and a whole day of freedom ahead of you. Anything is possible!

Learned Fishing
    Learning the basics of any skill, but especially Fishing, can be an uphill battle, but the rewards of new knowledge are certainly worth the pain.

Caught an Insect
    Bugs may be slimy and icky, but they are so fun to catch!

Learned Logic
    Learning the basics of any skill, but especially Logic, can be an uphill battle, but the rewards of new knowledge are certainly worth the pain.

Went on a Field Trip
    Visiting this fascinating place with the rest of the class was almost as memorable as the bus ride back!

Visited the Graveyard
    A graveyard can be an eerie place, but it is nice to pay homage to those Sims who have passed on.

Saw a Deer
    You were stock-still as you first caught a glimpse of the Deer. One sudden movement and the deer might of scurried off in fright!

First Day of School!
    The first day of school is full of mixed emotions: fear, excitement and anticipation about the upcoming school year!

Learned Painting
    Learning the basics of any skill, but especially Painting, can be an uphill battle, but the rewards of new knowledge are certainly worth the pain.

First Baked Good
    The smell of that first baked good wafting from the oven was the smell of success.

Potty Trained Zoe Keiffer
    Potty training Zoe Keiffer was a bit of a messy venture, but the moment where she finally graduated to the big kid toilet was certainly memorable!

Fire at Home
    An inferno at home is a frightening prospect. Luckily, the local fire department is known for its 95% reliability rate!

Taught Zoe Keiffer to Walk
    Watching a child take their first shaky steps in life is a moment that could fill just about any Sim's heart with joy. Responsible adults must always keep an eye on the little tyke or they might tottle off into danger!

Taught Zoe Keiffer to Talk
    Teaching a child to talk is an important milestone in their life. Just don't teach them to talk back!

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Little Zoe would have enjoyed her first snow day Pahpay :) It is a great memory photo of her waking up ready to have fun out in the snow.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I'm Blackoutknight13 and I'll be participating with Krissy and Zoe.

Hello Sweetie :0) Thank you for joining us , Lissy will add you to the list as soon as she can *hugs* Have fun x
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:
    dawnrob wrote:
    ErnesaT wrote:

Thank you. :lol: Adam will be very happy to hear that. His poor little house is in sore need of some masculine but fashionable touches. Those butterflies have got to go! :lol:

The butterflies were the first things Adam painted over in my version of the house too!
  • Options
    kettleladykettlelady Posts: 303 New Member
    edited November 2013
    Lissykin thank you for help but I don't know if anyone noticed that I've added some parts of memories, if you would be so nice and check (it's probably 7th page) if they are ok :)
    But lately worse thing has happen to me - I got very strange bug - Krissy and Zoe suddenly grew up the same day and the worst thing - Zoe have been subscribed to the private school (is it ok phrase? I don't know how to say it in an appriopriate way). And when she grew up she still got this mark that she should be in a private school but the car never had came :( so she woń't pass any school :(((