Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play The Sims 3 to Win Big ~CONGRATS WINNERS~

1151617181921...Next

Comments

• Options
    pixiegamerpixiegamer Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited February 2014
    Congrats to the winners! I'm sorry I couldn't join you all, but I had a lot of fun in this contest and that's what matters! :D

And thank you dawnrob for your gift :D
    Getting back into TS3! :smile:
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited February 2014
    Well done Ciane! did as you asked.

Thank you so, so much.
  • Options
    GrandmothergamerGrandmothergamer Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited March 2014
    :mrgreen: I hope everyone is happy with their winnings, and next week will close the book on this lovely contest.
    Kementari asked us to wait for the new set, and we are content to do so.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    VanessaVennerVanessaVenner Posts: 347 Member
    edited March 2014
    picgifs-congratulations-107138.gifTo the winners: Kementari and BlackZanie.

Thank you very much for the HM dear Lissykin and Dawnrob.

Dear Grandmothergamer thank you ever so much for the gift.
  • Options
    PakaJynxPakaJynx Posts: 285 Member
    edited March 2014
    Pakajynx ~~~~ :mrgreen: [chose to gift the Chocolate fountain from the circus set
    on your wishlist, in the hopes that it will bring it
    closer with the CYS option]
    Oh. Oh my. I actually already had the fountain because it came with the Worlds Bundle, but poor programming on the store's part makes it show as not owned. I reported it to CS just 2 days ago. I even told the rep I was afraid this could happen. :oops:

Thank you so much for your generosity, though. The circus set is now 45 points with the sale. :)
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    edited March 2014
    Alrighty, that's all folks!

The prizes have been distributed, so onto the planning for the next contest! :D:D:D

• Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    edited March 2014
    PakaJynx wrote:
    Oh. Oh my. I actually already had the fountain because it came with the Worlds Bundle, but poor programming on the store's part makes it show as not owned. I reported it to CS just 2 days ago. I even told the rep I was afraid this could happen. :oops:

Thank you so much for your generosity, though. The circus set is now 45 points with the sale. :)

Hi there! I hate the way the store is set to not correlate. GrandmotherGamer has sent you some replacement gifts. :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    KementariKementari Posts: 925 Member
    edited March 2014
    OOOO its here its here! Did you all see it yet? The Bohemian set :mrgreen:

Thank you so much for waiting on me so I could get it I really appreciate it. And with that I have made a list so you all can get this thing over and done with completely :lol:
    I moved everything to the top to make it easy, they should be the first 8.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Kementari#

Fantastic Fringe Curtains
    Retro Model T Dining Chair
    Grin and Pear It Dining Table
    Soul of Spade Guitar
    Lustrous Lucky Fish Tank
    King and Queen of Steam

Bohemian Garden
    Prism Art Studio

I think that ads up to 4000 but then I am not that great at adding off the top of my head lol

Once again that you all so much for hosting/sponsoring/helping/entering!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you very much for the time and trouble you took to make the awarding of your win so easy, and along with Lissy and Dawn, may I say again, congratulations on a game well played. Hugs, Shirley.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you so much for all the gifts!

And you very welcome for the list sorting >.< I am a little OCD like that anyways lol

You accidentally gift me a bed though. :oops: and the Prism art studio was never received.

I wasn't going to say anything but then I though oh dear what if you gifted me the item and it didn't show up! Then you wasted 1900 Sim points and that would be horrible.

Now I sound like I am being greedy :( I just want to make sure you haven't been jibbed money from EA is all.

I happy totally over the moon with all the items I received and thank you all again for allowing me to experience a whole new side to the Sims3

Big hugs to you all!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    :( Oh my!

Yes, there was that page they call Apache? I think?

It has happened a lot in the last day or two to me, usually though I use the 'go back' arrow thingy and can do it again...
    and sometimes it goes, and sometimes it says they own this item.
    It said when I tried again, 'you own it', and I took that to mean it went through.

I checked back after a few hrs, saw it was still on your w/l and re sent.
    I hope it finally arrived? :?

It also happened with gifting a friend the garden set.. Apache ---- go back ---owns,
    when first I mailed her to tell her I'd sent it, she said it hadn't come, then a bit later it did. Whew.

I'll go and check your wishlist again now!!!

:? Not on your list any more, :?: did it come?

:mrgreen: Bed wasn't a mistake, was giving your Loud Clash set a bump for CYS! :lol:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Oh my Shirley you didn't have to do that!

Thank you so so so very much! It went through :mrgreen:

Plus all the other things! You are naughty :oops:

I cant wait to play with all these goodies, I will be making something special for all of you amazing people on the forums soon!