May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @Reachsims good to know you're doing much better!

@tac612 congratulations!!! Soo exciting, I can only imagine. I always wish I'll have a boy first and then a girl and that the boy will protect his sister. But that will probably always be a dream ;) sibling rivalry is a serious thing B)

@23kels89 I'm also very excited for you! I really hope you'll get the job!

So much happened around here! I wish I had way more time for you all. We finally got all our furniture to our new place so only a floor and very little painting to do. Also, we have internet! Next week I'm free from school and should have some time for you all ;)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited February 2016
    @SjappielovePaul if you do have a boy and then a girl and they are anything like my brother and I there will be a lot of sibling rivalry but as soon anyone goes to pick on the little sister (Aka me ) The big brother will be right there to protect her! ( Even if They were screaming at each other seconds earlier!)
  • Options
    Teanias wrote: »
    @SjappielovePaul if you do have a boy and then a girl and they are anything like my brother and I there will be a lot of sibling rivalry but as soon anyone goes to pick on the little sister (Aka me ) The big brother will be right there to protect her! ( Even if They were screaming at each other seconds earlier!)

That really is my dream, but first I'll have to finish college ;)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I've updated my top five. Thank you, @Hayley~Belle !
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    edited February 2016
    Good morning everyone ! I've updated my top five with individuals items :)

EDIT : Forgot to tell : I got Man Cave Compilation for free tonight <3
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi just back home simmers yayy!!
  • Options
    fabeme wrote: »
    Good morning everyone ! I've updated my top five with individuals items :)

EDIT : Forgot to tell : I got Man Cave Compilation for free tonight <3

That is awesome! I love that compilation :) enjoy it a lot!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Wow, I woke up again to a missing wish list....where did it gooooooooo.... :D So big thanks to:
    <3@debbycanty <3@HSmith2016, I hope you are getting ads! @ApparentlyAwesome @Bird166 and @Kyrah2016 who swept what was left away :D I am very grateful

I spent the last evening adding and gifting, the gifting was fun the adding not so much :D:D thanks for the thanks it was fun to do and @Teanias so glad you were able to get a set :D
    This morning I managed to get the Aims co chic fountain and hibiscus trio so I now have to get more ads. I'm going to be busy working over the next week but I hope to get some ads in the evening so I will gift when I can, it's such fun, can wait to be able to death list.

I have a sort of wish list but It's not in a paricular order of importance unless something comes up today on the sale page. I don't quite know how to word it on my top 5 page @Reachsims so I apologise in advance <3

Last but not least...a little boy!!! @tac612 that's excellent news. (It would have been excellent if he was a she too lol) now you can plan colour schemes and buy clothes on offer. I hope you are keeping well <3
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    edited February 2016
    Thanks @laurelar for the plant! Its so cute!!

Looking forward to a good DD run today, the Carousel set and Hipster set coming up! Trying to get enough ads for the Carousel and Hipster should be free!!

Also hoping the new Sales Page is exciting today!!

ETA: Congrats @tac612 on your little boy!! I thought I wanted a little girl but had a little boy and he's the best thing that ever happened to me!! So excited for you!! X
  • Options
    hello!!
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    edited February 2016
    Thanks @Hayley~Belle and @Bird166! I am doing well... suffering from headaches currently, but other than that managing alright. I, too, was hoping for a girl, but I was still excited to find out the baby is a boy. I already have a color scheme picked out, and lots of boy items coming from my brother and his two boys! :)

On another note, a BIG thank you to @Reachsims for your gift of the Tiny Prodigies Learning Center! That was a lovely surprise this morning! Thank you so much!

Also, thank you to @laurelar for the boys bucket hat! I can't wait to use it when my sims family has a son! :)

We had a surprise snow day today, so I'll be on and off with getting ads, simming, and helping others with their wishlists.

EDIT: Anyone know if there is some kind of comprehensive list or checklist of all items in the store so I could keep track of what I still need? Thanks!
  • Options
    laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    I feel you. I want a girl more than anything, and I have two boys. I never saw that coming. And in fact, in my first ultrasound with my baby, they thought he was a girl, but weren't totally sure - they couldn't get a good view.

Thank you @HSmith2016 for helping me along on street couture!

I'm excited for new sales today!

I was up a lot last night, and got the chocolate fountain, which is inching me closer on Le Cirque. And the hibiscus trio. Looking forward to the carousel today, and Live, Laugh Love.
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    laurelar wrote: »
    I feel you. I want a girl more than anything, and I have two boys. I never saw that coming. And in fact, in my first ultrasound with my baby, they thought he was a girl, but weren't totally sure - they couldn't get a good view.

Thank you @HSmith2016 for helping me along on street couture!

I'm excited for new sales today!

I was up a lot last night, and got the chocolate fountain, which is inching me closer on Le Cirque. And the hibiscus trio. Looking forward to the carousel today, and Live, Laugh Love.

You're welcome! Glad I could help. I am watching out for the chocolate fountain, also. It comes on sale for me at 2:19. Got the cowplant yesterday, I was so excited about that!
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    edited February 2016
    @tac612 I can't stress enough how much water you should be drinking! I had major headaches my second trimester (combination of pregnancy and being an airline supervisor in the winter in New England) and the only thing that help was constantly guzzling water! My doctor also prescribed a bunch of home remedies but I won't share those because you should always consult your doctor before any of those :smile: Also check for the thread by ciane I'm on mobile or I would link it for a master list!

Thank you @debbycanty for the Cirque Noveau hair! My daughter is now obsessed with the Hunchback of Notre Dame and Monsters Inc (finally letting go of Frozen!!!!!!!). I personally think it (HBND) too dark for her age but it's one of my favorites. So I'm planning a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 lot. Still organizing my store stuff but using ciane's list and I've realized I own a lot more than I thought I did!!!

Top 5 updated late last night <3 ❤️
  • Options
    @tac612 I can't stress enough how much water you should be drinking! I had major headaches my second trimester (combination of pregnancy and being an airline supervisor in the winter in New England) and the only thing that help was constantly guzzling water! My doctor also prescribed a bunch of home remedies but I won't share those because you should always consult your doctor before any of those :smile: Also check for the thread by ciane I'm on mobile or I would link it for a master list!

@LaineeCheri thanks! I'm averaging about 60-70 ounces a day on most days. I know I had more than that yesterday... I think this headache was from being stressed about the ultrasound though I thought I wasn't stressed, but proved differently once everything was said and done. I will look for a thread by ciane! Thanks!

• Options
    I have a spreadsheet checklist of all sets, venues, and worlds. But I can't for the life of me find where I got it. I'll keep looking. It doesn't have the individual items on it, though.
  • Options
    good that everyone is getting gifts and having fun accept me its really been a stressfullday for me today :D:D
  • Options
    I have a spreadsheet checklist of all sets, venues, and worlds. But I can't for the life of me find where I got it. I'll keep looking. It doesn't have the individual items on it, though.

Thanks! I know @LaineeCheri was mentioning a particular post... going to look at that now! :)
  • Options
    EstmelEstmel Posts: 97 Member
    Thank you so much @Assirk and @Reachsims and @Kyrah2016 for the gifts <3 I have updated my top5 thanks to you guys
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @tac612 - You're most welcome. I thought the Tiny Prodigies was a perfect gift with which to shower you. With a baby on the way you'll need lots of things. ;)

@Estmel - Our pleasure. Thanks to Assirk for the suggestion! Nice to see you here. :smiley:
  • Options
    Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    edited February 2016
    @ To whom it may concern, Dear Madam/Sir/Entity/Vegetable/Mineral,

You're Awesomely Welcome to anyone & everyone I've gifted recently. It sounds terrible but I'm really rushed lately and I don't have enough time to offer a proper response to your gracious posts. :s So, just throw those crumply drafts in the waste and simply ENJOY the gifts. That was my intention all along, that you just enjoy it!! <3<3<3
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    ^^ @Kyrah2016 - That's the way I have to do most of my thank yous on the GD thread for lack of time but I don't think I have ever called anyone a vegetable or a mineral. Whatever works... ;)B) I hope your day is most productive for you.

I'm highlighting these sales today, thanks to Trithone's posting.

343 ) World of Wonder Carousel Collection / 969 / 1900 / 49% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 578)

345 ) Live, Laugh, Love / 728 / 1953 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 784 but less than # 561)

352 ) The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft / 450 / 1800 / 75% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but 4 items are included in Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 182, # 77)
  • Options
    tac612 wrote: »

Thanks! I know @LaineeCheri was mentioning a particular post... going to look at that now! :)

Oh my gosh. I just spent a lot of time looking for something right in front of my face. I didn't realize there were other tabs in that sheet. *sigh* I am using the store status spreadsheet, it has a tab called set/world/venue status. Like I said, it isn't comprehensive beyond that, but for now it serves my purposes. :) I still can't find the clean copy, but here is mine: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qI9-V5zXBl6nMfTQdRIb98CzOyHPTzrdTEwGqM79Bb4/edit#gid=1033243170

Here is ciane's thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/807788/spreadsheet-links-for-reinstalling-tracking-store-stuff/p1
  • Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Dawwh no problem guys! <3@Reachsims @Estmel! It's a group effort to hand out presents and I'm glad to be a part of that! <3

Have an awesome day!
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^