Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited February 2016
    thanks i am a not calling my self the best here but the worst and meaniest and @HSmith2016 i currently have 36sp i will save for you to gift you and your daughter can you send me a link to here wish list and i will gift as soon i have enought!! :)

and thank you for making me calm a bit <3
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited February 2016
    @HSmith2016 does your daughter have anything on this wish list currently??? Superstition in my family but we don't celebrate birthdays before but I would love to send her something tomorrow if that's ok with you :smile:
    She actually recently went through with me and these are some of the things she liked and asked me to put on the list: Inferno's Fireplace, Vic's Fireplace (she laughed when she saw that one!), Pre-Steam Aquarium Tank and Lustrous Lucky Fish Tank. Apparently, she's got a thing for fish tanks and fireplaces at the moment. Lol :D
    Edited to say: Yes, you definitely have my permission to send a gift her way! She would love that you had thought of her on her special day! I bought her the bundle EPs of World Adventures and Generations, she will be getting that tomorrow so I am absolutely sure that my laptop will be in her room for the night tomorrow and she will be playing for quite a bit! Hahahaha
  • Options
    nice @HSmith2016 gonna save for the 3rd item and i hope my pc get fixed tommorow!!
  • Options
    Bird166Bird166 Posts: 451 Member
    Wow. Step away for lunch and...whoa! :D

Anyway...
    Thank you @MariTomKaulitZ for the "Pigtails and Plastic" hairstyle!! (great name) It IS very cute, I know I will use it a lot!!

Have a Super Sparklely Day!!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Off to update my top 5, thanks for @Reachsims! ;)
    Edited to add that I was able to get the Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep) set for 85 SP thanks to everyone who gifted me!! Thank you all so much. :smiley:
  • Options
    adamzaid wrote: »
    nice @HSmith2016 gonna save for the 3rd item and i hope my pc get fixed tommorow!!
    I appreciate that, but you don't have to worry about it. Save up the SP and get yourself some things first, then once you get some of the things you are wanting, start spreading the love to others. I didn't say anything to you in order to get a gift from you.

• Options
    well goodnight see ya simmers
  • Options
    oh thanks @HSmith2016 but goodnight see ya you are very kind with me :kissing_heart: bye!!
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thanks to @debbycanty for the gift!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    edited February 2016
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @tac612 - Don't worry about being off topic for discussions of that type. We're pretty relaxed around here and like to allow some space for friendships to flower and bridges to be built. :)

Some years back, EA released a world through retail outlets and reportedly learned that the company was not legally allowed to release the same world for sales in both regular brick and mortar stores and its Sims 3 Store for SimPoints. It was an either/or but not both situation. That has left us with some worlds available through Origin, since the January update, and others available at retail establishments. No worlds are sold in both places.

Ok thanks for the explanation- that makes sense!

On another note, I've noticed twice now that my wishlist randomly resets itself so that my top 5, along with other items, are all mixed up... does anyone know why that keeps happening? Makes it hard to keep up with what my goals are haha.Thank you to @MariTomKaulitZ for the tree frames, they are adorable! Also thank you to @HSmith2016 for the timberland high end table!

Edit: Top 5 has now been updated!
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    You're very welcome @tac612 and @Bird166 :smiley:
  • Options
    You're welcome, @tac612. I haven't had any issues with my top 5 or wishlist randomly resetting itself.
  • Options
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    You're welcome, @tac612. I haven't had any issues with my top 5 or wishlist randomly resetting itself.

It's just so odd, and frustrating! I finally had a list going where I had some items from sets I'm working on... and then I had a few premium items/worlds/venues that I was working towards getting myself as well and now it's all messed up! Ugh! lol. Oh well, I'll get to reorganize again sometime soon! I'm working up on building my points again. I was able to get myself a set I've been working on, and all of you lovely people helped out so that I could get it when it was on sale as well! I've also been able to gift a few people as well, so that makes me smile. :)
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    That happened to me a few times as well, @tac612. My wishlist kept resetting itself, and whenever I had things in order again, it would just do so again and again. It went on for a week or two, I think, and then the problem magically solved itself.
    I hope yours will stop resetting itself soon! It must be really frustrating.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    tac612 wrote: »
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @tac612 - Don't worry about being off topic for discussions of that type. We're pretty relaxed around here and like to allow some space for friendships to flower and bridges to be built. :)

Some years back, EA released a world through retail outlets and reportedly learned that the company was not legally allowed to release the same world for sales in both regular brick and mortar stores and its Sims 3 Store for SimPoints. It was an either/or but not both situation. That has left us with some worlds available through Origin, since the January update, and others available at retail establishments. No worlds are sold in both places.

Ok thanks for the explanation- that makes sense!

On another note, I've noticed twice now that my wishlist randomly resets itself so that my top 5, along with other items, are all mixed up... does anyone know why that keeps happening? Makes it hard to keep up with what my goals are haha.Thank you to @MariTomKaulitZ for the tree frames, they are adorable! Also thank you to @HSmith2016 for the timberland high end table!

Edit: Top 5 has now been updated!

wishlist ressetting is a old problem. as long as your top 5 is on your list your good.
  • Options
    That happened to me a few times as well, @tac612. My wishlist kept resetting itself, and whenever I had things in order again, it would just do so again and again. It went on for a week or two, I think, and then the problem magically solved itself.
    wishlist ressetting is a old problem. as long as your top 5 is on your list your good.

Yeah it's done it twice so far in the last few days or so... I keep going in and rearranging when it does. @friendsfan367 I do have my top 5, it's just having to go through and dig them up again :wink:

• Options

Yeah it's done it twice so far in the last few days or so... I keep going in and rearranging when it does. @friendsfan367 I do have my top 5, it's just having to go through and dig them up again :wink:

my point was as long as the items are their don't worry about it. the items you put on the top 5 list just have to be on your list too.i know your trying to make them easier to find. but real gifters find them anyway. i have the bumps and bruises to prove it.
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    So my husband has promised to buy me Roaring Heights Gold for my birthday and according to the rotation page the Boardwalk will be it's cheapest sale price! It's like it's meant to be :smiley::smiley::smiley: . I actually haven't been so excited for my birthday in awhile!
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Thanks to @HSmith2016 and @Bird166 for the gifts!

Top 5 updated. :)
  • Options
    @LaineeCheri, that's so great! I wish my husband shared my obsession for the Sims, but alas he doesn't understand it at all. Lol :D
    You're welcome, @OriginalMara!
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    edited February 2016
    Lol oh no @HSmith2016 he doesn't get it at all! He just appreciates that he doesn't have to pay for store content!!!

@Reachsims the bookshelf is now one of my favorite pieces! :wink:

Edited to add: 75SP for Bayside Kitchen, green on Full Bayside! *Bayside always makes me think of Saved By The Bell!!
  • Options
    my point was as long as the items are their don't worry about it. the items you put on the top 5 list just have to be on your list too.i know your trying to make them easier to find. but real gifters find them anyway. i have the bumps and bruises to prove it.

I gotcha, but I also like to be organized and help people out.. :)
  • Options

I gotcha, but I also like to be organized and help people out.. :)

i know.
  • Options
    Re-updated my Top 5 list, decided to work on the I Heart the 50's Laundry set. My sims need more clutter in their homes! Hahahaha
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thanks @HSmith2016 for the gift!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe