Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    hi all, just got Live Laugh Love for free thanks to the help last week :smiley: i have one item on my WL that should get me under 100sp for Vinyard Villa tomorrow (hopefully i catch it), and then i'm working on Everyday-Hot Summer Days for friday. updated my top 5.

Also: Congrats @tac612 on the Baby news!! little boys are cropping up everywhere these days :)
    Congrats on the job @23kels89!!! now to hope that we can find some too
    @ZombieMew, i cant pretend to know how you feel, but i too have been struggling with unemployment for several years. i know how hard it is when you apply and never hear back, when you get looked at like you've grown ten heads for asking to speak to a manager. i've been looking for work since 2011 and have yet to even get a call back, nevermind an interview. you are not alone. but we will overcome, and we will succeed! as long as we percivere.
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    @23kels89, congratulations on getting the job! Wow... I left the boards for a few hours and so much has happened in such a short time! @ZombieMew, I second, third, and fourth EVERYTHING that everyone has said to you. Sometimes life is so hard and it seems like nothing is going right. I have been there, I suffer from depression and know exactly how it feels when you feel like you're drowning and everyone else around you can't hear you screaming inside your head for help. I know that this is a very small thing to say, but seeing the gifts that you sent me put a big smile on my face, so you helped me find something to be happy about, even if it is for "just a silly game". It really is the little things that matter, that add up to big huge things and help you move forward, even when you feel stuck.
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Oh! And I updated my Top 5 list. :D
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    good morning everyone where i live that is i am going to school in about 20min so see ya and @reachsims gave me another chance hopefully i dont mess up!! this :)
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Oh my word! I haven't been able to get to 'My Page' or my Wishlist, so I used @Reachsims method and goodness gracious! @Kyrah2016, you blew my socks off! So many gifts! I lost count! Bless your precious heart! You are beyond awesome!! <3<3<3<3
  • Options
    Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    @ZombieMew

I like you just fine. I don't know, or even care, what the people in your town may think.

I care enough to risk offending you by urging you to seek professional help as soon as you can, as you mentioned doing. We care and we all mean well but, that just isn't enough. You need and deserve more than just our words of understanding and support. The internet is no substitute for trained and qualified professional assistance. So please, don't put it off. No matter what the problem is you don't have to struggle with it all alone. Make that call <3
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Good morning @Adamzaid! Did you sleep well? I hope you'll have a great day at school. It's a brand new day and there are no mistakes in it yet. Isn't it a good feeling to know you can start over on a new day and do better than you did yesterday? Be safe out there and we'll catch you later! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    thanks alot @reachsims i fell like today is a nice day and hopefully i get my computer back today from fixing becuase i am still using my brothers :D
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Kyrah2016 wrote: »
    @ZombieMew

I like you just fine. I don't know, or even care, what the people in your town may think.

I care enough to risk offending you by urging you to seek professional help as soon as you can, as you mentioned doing. We care and we all mean well but, that just isn't enough. You need and deserve more than just our words of understanding and support. The internet is no substitute for trained and qualified professional assistance. So please, don't put it off. No matter what the problem is you don't have to struggle with it all alone. Make that call <3

Thank you for addressing this, @Kyrah2016, I completely missed her post.
    @ZombieMew, @Kyrah2016 and everyone else who cares for you here are right. Please find help; there are so many wonderful programs out there. God bless.
    Post edited by Okblondee7 on
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    and @Reachsims my dad always told me beg to much for anything and you will never get it sell now i know i did mistakes badly :D but bye see ya!!

edit: thanks @Teanias for the gift its really appreciated bye :D
    Post edited by adamzaid on
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    Logging off for the night! Hope everyone has. Great night/day and have fun simming!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @23kels89, I am just elated for you!! I knew you could do it! They were very smart to hire you! Congratulations!! :)<3

ETA: Sweet dreams, @tac612!
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Oh my goodness! Thank you all for your support. <3

I will remember this when poisonous thoughts try to plague my mind again.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    23kels89 wrote: »
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    @LaineeCheri, that's so great! I wish my husband shared my obsession for the Sims, but alas he doesn't understand it at all. Lol :D
    You're welcome, @OriginalMara!

I just came upon this! I'm laughing really hard right now. Your husband and mine think alike. Sometimes my husband will tell me "I hope you don't forget that it's not real. Don't take it too serious."
    As much as he doesn't find interest in The Sims, he sure does get a kick out of it when my Sims Woohoo or use the bathroom.

@23kels89, he does?! Guys are so funny! My husband just says Sims in a very bored voice and rolls his eyes. What he seems to forget is that he took me to the store way back during Sims1, so that I could find a game to play while he played his 'shoot 'em up' games. ;)
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited February 2016
    @ZombieMew - <3

:star: For some smiles for everyone....

These are the things I learned in Kindergarten

1. Share everything.
    2. Play fair.
    3. Don't hit people.
    4. Put things back where you found them.
    5. Clean up your own mess.
    6. Don't take things that aren't yours.
    7. Say you're SORRY when you HURT somebody.
    8. Wash your hands before you eat.
    9. Flush.
    10. Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you.
    11. Live a balanced life - learn some and drink some and draw some and paint some and sing and dance and play and work everyday some.
    12. Take a nap every afternoon.
    13. When you go out into the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands, and stick together.
    14. Be aware of wonder. Remember the little seed in the Styrofoam cup: The roots go down and the plant goes up and nobody really knows how or why, but we are all like that.
    15. Goldfish and hamsters and white mice and even the little seed in the Styrofoam cup - they all die. So do we.
    16. And then remember the 'Rick' and Jane books and the first word you learned - the biggest word of all - LOOK.

― By Robert Fulghum from his book, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

Second Edit for censor: 'Rick' and Jane
    I can hardly believe that the censor took a few minutes to change this after the first edit! - :astonished:
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    @ZombieMew everyone has pretty much said all that needs to be said but I wanted you to know you have another supporter in me and that I understand how depressing it can get when you don't have a job! I am a 38 year old jobless woman who lives with their brother's family and Mom! So you are not alone out there!

• Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    Updated again. <3
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @ZombieMew - <3

:star: For some smiles for everyone....

These are the things I learned in Kindergarten

1. Share everything.
    2. Play fair.
    3. Don't hit people.
    4. Put things back where you found them.
    5. Clean up your own mess.
    6. Don't take things that aren't yours.
    7. Say you're SORRY when you HURT somebody.
    8. Wash your hands before you eat.
    9. Flush.
    10. Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you.
    11. Live a balanced life - learn some and drink some and draw some and paint some and sing and dance and play and work everyday some.
    12. Take a nap every afternoon.
    13. When you go out into the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands, and stick together.
    14. Be aware of wonder. Remember the little seed in the Styrofoam cup: The roots go down and the plant goes up and nobody really knows how or why, but we are all like that.
    15. Goldfish and hamsters and white mice and even the little seed in the Styrofoam cup - they all die. So do we.
    16. And then remember the 'Rick' and Jane books and the first word you learned - the biggest word of all - LOOK.

― By Robert Fulghum from his book, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

Second Edit for censor: 'Rick' and Jane
    I can hardly believe that the censor took a few minutes to change this after the first edit! - :astonished:

I'm forwarding this to my brothers!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @Reachsims, that is beautiful. Thank you. <3

eta: Ha! I just got the 'Rick' and Jane thing! I'm thinking Rick? Wasn't it the D guy? Censors are so silly sometimes.

ETA 2: Top Five Updated :)

Post edited by Okblondee7 on
  • Options
    I was going to see if I could go a week without going for a set but apparently I can't even go 2 days! I saw the bayside kitchen set on sale and I just had to put it on my list!
    Anyways I have updated my top five!
  • Options
    Teanias wrote: »
    I was going to see if I could go a week without going for a set but apparently I can't even go 2 days! I saw the bayside kitchen set on sale and I just had to put it on my list!
    Anyways I have updated my top five!

Might want to re-do your top 12, hehe. <3
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    @Okblondee7 , I was going to try and gift you, but I cant seem to get access to your top 5?
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    Yes @Okblondee7 thank you again! I am debating if I should go ahead and put another set on there or just list the stuff that is left!
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thanks @LaineeCheri for the gifts!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    @Teanias, You said it was free now, right? If so, there's no need to list the remaining items. Just break down the next set that you want to try for. :)

@Loveandhate, I normally make it difficult to find my wishlist, but I did put a link to my top five a post or two above yours. :)