Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    Not sure, but I think I may have 'Deathlisted' someone! I gifted the wishlist plus 2 worlds! There is nothing left! I hope I did it correctly. "Deathlisting' has such a cool vibe about it... :p

I can't wait to find out who was Deathlisted!! The reactions are always priceless !!

Edit: ummmmm was it me?! @Okblondee7 cuz i have no wishlist because of you !!!!!!! Wow!! Thank you!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3

You are welcome, sweetie! <3 My first Deathlist! I am Verklempt... :'( (No, I am not Jewish, I just watch Saturday Night Live... ;)
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    ZombieMew wrote: »
    Thank you @LaineeCheri for the gifts.
    I'll update my top 5 when homework is done.

Homework first but don't burn out your brain you deserve a break every now and again :smile:
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Updated my top 5 thanks to @natrixmoon :)
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    I have a strange question for those who don't have a top 5 or a wishlist set up, how am I supposed to thank you all properly if I can't gift back?!? ;) I do appreciate all the help you are gifting to me, I just wish I could help you all out back!
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @HSmith2016 - Most of us who are gifting and have no wish list own everything we want from the store, so you are free to focus your gifting on others and not those missing a wish list who may be gifting you. Also, gifting us back is not a prerequisite to thanking us properly. All we require is a kindly thank you. That is proper enough. Bless you for your sensitivity and desire to return good for good but just shift your aim. ;):3
  • Options
    I'm still stuck processing that I've been Deathlisted again!! Hidden Springs is so beautiful so far I think it's my favorite its so green and pretty!!! I live smack in the middle of the city concrete everywhere and maybe a patch of grass and two trees! I miss my old home in the suburbs. This is a great escape :smile:

I'm so close to owning everything I want from the store, I'm a completionist so eventually I'll want everything. I started off hoping to get a few sets. Thanks to everyone here I'm so close!!! Like so so close!! <3<3<3<3
  • Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    I absolutely appreciate and love all of you!!
    tumblr_inline_nhgu6r7BQD1qgnwa0.gif

Thank you for your words of encouragement!!!

As an update:
    I've successfully made it past the initial interview with the Department Manager...
    Now... I am anticipating the interview with the General Manager.

Thank you all for your applauds and crossed fingers (and toes. LOL :lol: )
    I am even more confident now because of your support!

I wish I could jump into this computer and give you all a HUGE hug.

Hmm... That reminds me (time for an off topic chat)...
    Does any of you remember that one virtual simulation game where you create an avatar and that avatar could appear in any website you were visiting.
    And sometimes you could join other avatars in a specific website and chat and stuff...

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    Thank you @laurelar !

Top 5 Updated! :) Night all. Sorry I couldn't be on longer tonight... although here's a bit about me you may not know: currently 20 weeks pregnant, and we find out the gender tomorrow! So going to bed early and resting up for a long work day tomorrow :D
  • Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    @tac612 CONGRATULATIONS!!! it's going to be a very exciting day for you and your loved one tomorrow! What gender are you hoping for?? :blush:
    Anyway, yes, rest up!! I hope the excitement doesn't keep you awake.
    Once again - Congratulations on the bundle of joy :heart:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hello woke up fore school 2 hours ago i was able to get the go all in compalation and prism art studio by these 2 simmers
    @Okblondee7 (for the studio) and @ZombieMew for (the top5 gifts) its been an amzing night cant wait till my pc is fixed and play with the new item ;) see ya later simmers!!
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    @adamzaid You are welcome.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
  • Options
    Congratulations @tac612 !! Is this your first?! Those 9 months are both the blink of an eye and a lifetime I swear!!

@23kels89 you're almost there! (I sang that fyi too much Princess and The Frog LOL!!)
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    edited February 2016
    23kels89 wrote: »
    @tac612 CONGRATULATIONS!!! it's going to be a very exciting day for you and your loved one tomorrow! What gender are you hoping for?? :blush:
    Anyway, yes, rest up!! I hope the excitement doesn't keep you awake.
    Once again - Congratulations on the bundle of joy :heart:

Congratulations @tac612 !! Is this your first?! Those 9 months are both the blink of an eye and a lifetime I swear!!

@23kels89 @LaineeCheri Thanks! Yes this is our first... hoping for a girl, but we'll see! :) Going good so far, and hard to believe I'm halfway there already!
  • Options
    Jessicamp25Jessicamp25 Posts: 198 Member
    Updated Top 5...I tried to yesterday until SOMEONE *cough* @ReachSims *cough* gifted me from my new top 5...and then of course @natrixmoon threw some shoes at me...hm you people are just too nice! A girl can't have items on her wishlist for long. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I see @ZombieMew has taken another well deserved homework break!! LOL !! I was so confused why every time I added something to my wishlist the previous item I added showed owned!!!! Thank you darling !!!

Edited to add:: WAIT WAIT WAIT!! Did you gift EVERYTHING!?! I feel so spoiled tonight !!!!! Thank you !!! <3<3<3<3
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    Thanks to all you kind gifters gifting me off my wishlist even when I didn't have my top 5 strait I was able to get the regal living living room for 55 thanks guys!
    I have updated my top 5 again ! :)
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Internal alarm clock was set for 3.19 am for the turn the end tables...woke up 3.19, hit the buy button, three more hours sleep. Can't believe my internal clock worked so well

@tac612 congratulations, what an adventure you are now on!! The only thing that trumps being a parent is being a grandparent!!! Being a GP you get all the fu, all the hugs and kisses and then send them home so you can put your feet up and recharge lol. I have my 14, month old again today. Yesterday we went to baby bounce and today we are doing story time at the library.

@23kels89 so glad your interview went well and you are on to the next stage xxx

@debbycanty thank you so much for my gift, I do hope you see my messages, you are so kind dropping by every night(day?!) :)

@LaineeCheri , come here......what did you do?!......you took out the rest of my wish list, that's what you did ....but that means you did your death-listing...wow that is so kind of you.

I am just speechless two days running I have woken up to blue buttons. X <3 X
    I hope my ads return properly so that tomorrow I can start gifting again

Too 5 updated
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thanks @cristill13 for the gift!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Oh my.......my granddaughter is sat with my husband before going to work, they are looking at a book and my husband says very good...and Caitlynn repeats it...so I quickly get my mobile cell phone out and video her saying it a couple more times. I go to email it to my daughter in law and all these messages come through and I see they are from @ZombieMew, so I think oh those are the ones from the other night and my phone is just catching up with my emails.....but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, lol you did it again, you took out my wish list!! What can I say, that's amazing. I really am very spoiled/spoilt lol
    Wow, thank you just thank you xxxx
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    wow thank you to @Reachsims @natrixmoon @debbycanty amd @assirk for the gifts :) i didn't get on in time for the Sweet escape nursary but i'll catch it next go round! thanks again for all the help. top 5 updated
  • Options
    The Full Henchman set was :mrgreen: for me and I didn't even have half the items, thank you to everyone who contributed towards it xxx
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Congratulations to @tac612! I can't speak to being a grandparent but being a mother has been the best ever! How exciting for you! :smiley:

@23kels89 - That's wonderful your first interview went so well! We're still rooting for you but more than likely, you got this!

Thank you all for the thank you messages and thanks also to those who are taking down wish lists! Who knew shopping could be so much fun, especially when the goods are for someone else?
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Thank you @Kyrah2016 for pulverising my top 5 :D I can now get loud, bang, clash, wallop for 25sps yayy, this set is perfect for a sim of mine!!

Sweet escape gave me April 2011 :mrgreen: so thank you to everyone who helped make it so :D

@fabeme what about some of the hidden individual items, there are some lovely dresses, just in case anyone had some extra sp's at anytime and wanted to gift you ;)<3:D

Too 5 updated

I guess I could, but I don't know how to find those XD
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme