Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Oops, @LaineeCheri. My bad. Someone on this thread is from Tennessee. I have to put on my thinking cap to recover the name from my cellar full of memories. :)
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    @LaineeCheri thank you for my gifts, much appreciated. <3
    I've had a few ads this evening so I started working down my list, I've not got very far :|

Top 5 updated
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Thank you @Hayley~Belle for the rocking chair! I really appreciate you sending me something even though your points are low <3
    My CYS on the nursery set is showing as 15SP on DD so I've updated my Top 5 to remove the other items :smile:
  • Options
    Thank you @Hayley~Belle for the rocking chair! I really appreciate you sending me something even though your points are low <3
    My CYS on the nursery set is showing as 15SP on DD so I've updated my Top 5 to remove the other items :smile:

I hope you get it, I should get it for free :D
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I have updates my top five again. Thank you so much, Reachsims!
  • Options

I hope you get it, I should get it for free :D

The calculator has always been off about 10-15 points for me, usually in my favor though! So maybe I'll get it free! Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Contrary to public opinion here, it's generally better to have to spend 10-15 SimPoints to finish off a set. It means no one overspent working towards the set completion. On the other hand, if one has no access to SP, then we want to cover their cost but not go over that by more than a few SP. :)
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited February 2016
    @Reachsims I was born in Tennessee but I am in Florida so you can cross me off the list!
    @23kels89 I am rooting for your job interview to go well! I hope you get the job!

I will go on my computer later to rearrange my wish list then I'll update my top 5 . :smiley:
  • Options
    Reachsims wrote: »
    Contrary to public opinion here, it's generally better to have to spend 10-15 SimPoints to finish off a set. It means no one overspent working towards the set completion. On the other hand, if one has no access to SP, then we want to cover their cost but not go over that by more than a few SP. :)

Totally agree although 10-15 sp's feels like free too :D
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Reachsims wrote: »

Totally agree although 10-15 sp's feels like free too :D

This is so true! Especially with the more expensive sets/compilations. My CYS on Go All In is negative, I have Vegas Living and the Pinball Machine. So in reality it was only what I spent on Vegas which was 50SP I believe and the pinball machine I can't remember when I got that or for how much but I know it wasn't pricey.
  • Options
    Anything under 50 seems as good as free I try to get them if the sets are under 100. What usually happens is I look at a set and it is around 200 to 160 which lately I can't seem to save that much sp. Then I get a few gifts and I look again and the set is free! I usually try to check a set every 2 to 3 gifts so hopefully no one overspends.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I know you all are going about this the most conscientious way possible to save all of us, including you, from wasting our SP. I agree that anything in the 10-50 SP is close enough for me to feel like it's free. The CYS feature is truly the best thing we've ever gotten from the store team.
  • Options
    I agree the cys is great it also helps me focus on a set at a time if it wasn't for it I am sure my wish list would be all over the place! Proof of that is how my list is now I have Victorian,goth and tiki stuff all on the same list!
  • Options
    When I first started playing Sims and was working I would buy points but was so annoyed that I could never get several sets at once. After totaling how much I spent on the games the store stuff didn't seem worth the actual money. I was lurking on the forums and saw someone's sig say they owned the store thanks to the DD CYS and everyone here I had my eyes on a few sets but now it's almost an addition with the alarms and careful calculating.

But this has actually had a positive effect in my life since I've started couponing and it's pretty much the same thing LOL!
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I have updated my top five again. Thank you, @LaineeCheri !
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    MsRed wrote: »
    After a busy, tiring Sunday, I come here to give many thanks to @Teanias, @Hayley~Belle, @Franny and @Kyrah2016 for their gifts!

You certainly helped salvage the day yesterday... :wink:

It was a pleasure helping you! <3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    You're welcome @PalmArrow !

Top 5 updated after realizing I have 37SP on Man Cave which includes the Game Time items I had on Top 5! I probably wouldn't have double checked if it wasn't for you guys <3
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    edited February 2016
    Hello everyone !

Thank you so much for the gifts @Reachsims @Okblondee7 !!!

Right now I have a problem (which is not really one, I love it) xD I'll be able to get the DD that I want for almost free til march 14. I won't be updating my wishlist for a while because the next set that I want are so far away that I want to make sure that the price that I see right now will be the same when I'll get the next DD. The next DD will probably influence what will come next for me.

Today I saw that I could get World Inspiration Compilation for 150 SP. I bought it and I gave me a lot of set, I am so happy ! It also unlocked December 2011 Compilation Set for free ! :D
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    @Reachsims

You are welcome. I grew up as a PBS Kid.

Speaking of, they should bring back an updated version of The Puzzle Place because it would help prevent prejudice against everybody.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    Thank you @Kyrah2016 for pulverising my top 5 :D I can now get loud, bang, clash, wallop for 25sps yayy, this set is perfect for a sim of mine!!

Sweet escape gave me April 2011 :mrgreen: so thank you to everyone who helped make it so :D

@fabeme what about some of the hidden individual items, there are some lovely dresses, just in case anyone had some extra sp's at anytime and wanted to gift you ;)<3:D

Too 5 updated
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    That's cool @ZombieMew! I watched a good amount of PBS with my children. I never just set them in front of the television. I was with them when it was on so I could address anything that met with my disapproval. We didn't watch a lot of TV because I don't care for most of it but they had outgrown children's fare by the time The Puzzle Place came along. Right before a job transfer moved us from our home in California to the south, I had to teach them some US history on racism, slavery and human trafficking as well as how the government treated the First Nations People. Needless to say, my children were shocked to discover what was for them, a new reality but watching Sesame Street had been a good foundation for teaching the acceptance of all people, no matter how different.

Look for some mail from me tomorrow for that art work. Today has been too busy with home-related stuff.

@Fabeme - way to go, girl! You're welcome! :)
  • Options
    ppersefoneppersefone Posts: 42 Member
    Oh thanks @Kyrah2016 for your gifts! You completed my top 5 again :):):)
  • Options
    Thank you @Kyrah2016 and @natrixmoon for taking out my top 5! Live Laugh Love should be 13SP on the upcoming DD! Also got Sweet Escape green ! Thank you everyone <3<3<3<3

No update to the top 5 because I have some more numbers to crunch !
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    @Reachsims

Noice! I watched TV by myself or with my younger sister every morning then I watched TV with the rest of my sibs in the afternoon.

Ohh. Ok.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    woke up for the set any help so i can get the set is appreciated ;)